Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-12-2009, 10:10 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default [RP]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War[RP]

Team Magma and Aqua have combined the members they have left to create Team Earth. They've quickly began experimentation with cloning Pokemon, and are already successful. By taking a strand of DNA from a Pokemon, creating a mold of a Pokemon out of Muk slime, and combining the two in a special machine. a clone was created. But these clones were not like ordinary Pokemon. No matter what species of Pokemon they were, they came out purple. Their saliva was poisonous, as well as their blood. The Pokemon themselves were extremely volatile, and only listened to Team Earth, and with them, Team Earth took over the world.

A year later, during an excavation on Mt. Cornet, eight badges were found. Each badge held a fragment of a diamond, each being a different color. When Team Earth found out about this, they quickly sent a squad to retrieve the badges. The archaeologists who found the badges quickly reacted by giving four badges to Dialga, and the other four to Palkia. The two Legendary Pokemon would then scatter the diamond fragments and badges all over the regions. Team Earth was furious about this, and quickly went into action. Knowing they would never find the fragments on their own, they set out to capture both Dialga and Palkia. The legendary trainer Ash Ketchum stepped up and battled the poisonous Pokemon, before Team Earth could get the DNA of Palkia and Dialga. Ash defeated the leader of Team Earth, but not before they got DNA from the legendary Pokemon.

Team Earth retreated and created the poison clones of the Legendary Pokemon, and then sent them to do battle with them. Dialga and Palkia were easily overwhelmed and defeated, resulting in their capture. When Arceus was alerted of this, he realized that only pure humans could defeat the horde of Posion Pokemon, and gave noble humans a shining Pokeball. Inside would be a Legendary Pokemon. When Darkrai was aware of this, he realized he was being challenged, and brain washed many Legendary Pokemon, and gave them to humans who were capable of ruling their own team, in special Dark Balls. Using them, both Legendary Pokemon would create a group of powerful trainers that would collect the Badges before Team Earth did. Now as the quest for the fragments begins, and the Legendary Pokemon hone in on each other, war can be seen in the distance, and there's little you can do about it.

THIS IS YOUR LIFE STORY, NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FINISH IT
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````
OOC-Everyone starts in Sandgem Town, and we're all friends right now since we actually don't know we're against each other right now.

IC:
Sandgem Town- Ivry Aerin

Ivry and Wartortle stood by the shore, looking at the purple water.

"Remember Wartortle? Remember when we first came here? The water was blue, and safe for all to go in?" Ivry questioned. Wartortle shook her head in dissapointment.

"War, war tortle." Wartortle replied. Oddly enough, Ivry understood. Wartortle had said that it was a shame what Team Earth and the Poison Pokemon did.

"I know. That's why we have to find those fragments. We have to reverse this, and maybe if we're lucky, Arceus will erase my past from my memory." Ivry replied. Wartortle didn't speak this time, she only nodded. The two turned around in unison.

"Well I guess I should let everyone out and enjoy what's left of paradise." Ivry gloomily stated. She pulled out her five Pokeballs and tossed them in the air. Entei, Feraligator, Tyrannitar, Luxray, and Charizard soon appeared in front of her. Entei stepped towards Ivry, lowering her head.

"Climb on," she started, "you look down, so let's go for a walk." Ivry obliged and climbed on to the large Pokemon. Wartortle followed. Her other four Pokemon followed behind the Legendary Pokemon.

"Come on. Let's go meet our new friends." Ivry said, trying to cheer up.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0
Default Re: [RP]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War[RP]

Rork looked at the poison purple water and was angered. The water was once pure, clean, safe. Now it is tainted, filthy, dangerous. Team Earth was to blame for it, as well as so many other things that were wrong these days. Them and those poison Pokemon. Rork looked at his friend Lucario and said,

"Damn this pisses me off! How could anybody do this?"

"Remain calm my friend. We shall fix this soon." Lucario replied.

He took out his Pokeballs and threw out his Charizard and Deoxsys. He climbed onto Charizard and signaled that Deoxsys should follow. Lucario climbed up behind him. Charizard took flight and Deoxsys followed as he was told. As they flew, Rork saw Ivry riding on her Entei with her Pokemon following her. He signaled Charizard to land nearby and, once again, Deoxsys followed. Charizard landed nearby, Rork and Lucario got off, and Rork had Charizard return to his Pokeball after receiving a treat for another good flight.

He walked up to Ivry and said,

"Hey! How's it going Ivry? How are all your Pokemon?"

Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Ivry looked down when her name was called. She found Rork and a few of his Pokemon below Entei.

"Lower." Ivry said, ordering Entei to crouch so she could get off. Entei crouched down, hugging to ground, allowing Ivry and Wartortle to climb off.

"We've been great," Ivry started, "Tyrannitar has finally gotten use to being blind, and my other Pokemon have been perfect. They're just discouraged that they can't go swimming anymore." Ivry looked at Rork's Pokemon and smiled.

"It looks like your Pokemon are doing fine. How are you?" Ivry questioned.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:03 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

As Blane continued to walk, the poisinous water became visible. The lake looked very magical but you couldn't dismiss team Earth for what they did. Blane looked down towards his Wartortle who was standing beside. Blane caught Wartortle here and he could tell that Wartortle was both sad and angry at the sight of this.

"Don't worry Wartortle. They will pay for what they did" Blane said with a tone of determination.

"War. Wartortle War" Wartortle replied in a strong tone. Wartortle formed a ball of water in between his paws and threw it forcefully at the water but it soon vanished and faded into the purple ooze.

Blane looked over saw two people talking and they looked almost familiar so Blane started to walk over to them with Wartortle by his side.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 02-13-2009, 07:18 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

The dawn sky was reflecting over the lake, casting an orange glow on the water. 'Beautiful..' Kenzy Skyson said in admiration of the sight. 'Yes, it really is.. Nina, his Alakazam, said telepathically. She rarely ever said things out loud, because she thought it sounded brutish to say your name over and over as a form of communication. She preferred English to Poketalk. They were sitting atop the cave on the small island in the middle of the lake. The warm sun was getting higher in the sky and the rocks were beginning to heat up, soon they would be hot enough to fry an egg on.
'I guess we should get on with our day then, eh, Nina?' Kenzy said. Nina nodded in agreement, getting to her feet slowly. Kenzy put a hand on her delicate yellow shoulder, and the world began to spin while they were stayed there on the spot. This happened momentarily because before they knew it they were looking at the island cave from the grassy shore of the lake. 'I can.... I can hear voices nearby.. Nina thought, directing her thought at him. 'Mkay.. Maybe it's someone we know, eh?' Kenzy said in his Snowpoint City accent. [That's basically a Canadian accent I figure.]

'Nina, could please lead the way for me, towards these people, I'll tell Rayquaza to go up high.' Kenzy had specially decorated Pokeballs so he knew which Pokemon was in which ball. He selected the pitch black one with yellow circles, given to him by Darkrai, tossing it up high, his Rayquaza flew up into the air.
Kenzy spoke softly into the giant green Pokemon's ear, 'Rayquaza, find the nearest people within one kilometer, please..'

Obeying his order, the Rayquaza flew over the treetops and scanned the ground below, in search of humans. After about three minutes and sixteen point two seconds he found what his owner was looking for, two humans and two legendaries. A third human was making his way towards the other two, Rayquaza set himself close to the ground beside the two talking humans and growled the words, 'My master wishes to speak with you all.....
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D

Last edited by Kenzee; 02-13-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:21 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Since when could Rayquaza talk?

IC:
"It looks like your Pokemon are doing fine. How are you?" Ivry asked.

"First off we're very glad that Tyrannitar is feeling better. We are all a little upset that we can't swim here anymore, especially Lapras. Of course, Infernape and Charizard couldn't care less about the water. Oher than that, we're fine."

Just then, Rayquaza landed next to the two and said,

"My master wishes to speak with you all..."

Deoxsys flew out of the forest and immediatly placed himself between the Pokemon and Rork. He was in his Defense mode and had a barrier already up. Rork shook his head at his over-protective Pokemon. He snapped his fingers and said,

"Stand down Deoxsys. Rayquaza is a friend."

Deoxsys did as he was told but never let he gaze move from Rayquaza. Rork turned back to Rayquaza and said to it,

"Go get your Master."

Old 02-13-2009, 11:01 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Jacob D'Zwiebel (Man that's hard to spell from memory.)
Flying over Sandgem Town

"Vibra, let me off here." Jacob called to his Yanmega. The large green Pokemon buzzed in reply and dropped down to the sand, it's long pale wings beating in steady rhythm with the Pokemon's heartbeat. The beating of the Pokemon's wings kicked up plenty of dust, but the same vibrations kept the grains from hitting the Bug Pokemon and its trainer.

Jacob flipped off the Go-Goggles he wore during his flight to see a large crowd of four people and all their Pokemon. Jacob nodded at the crowd, and returned Vibra to it's Pokeball. Two of the Pokemon, Rayquaza and Deoxys, looked like they were close to blows, but had stopped. As usual, Celebi's ball broke open and he popped out, grinning that devilish grin he always wore. "What's up everyone?"

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 02-14-2009, 12:03 AM
SapphireBeautifly Offline

Charity Pryce- Shoreline of Sandgem Town

Charity walked quietly along the shore of the violet beach, Mew happily flying around her. Looking at the purple water, she sighed with a sad look on her face.

"What's wrong Charity?" Mew asked telepathically.

"I just can't understand why anyone would want to harm people or pokemon, what makes people evil? I just wish I could do something about it..."
Charity replied.

"but you can do something about it, have confidence!"
Mew encouraed.

"I guess you're right...we can help." she said as she got back her usual smile. She gave Mew a big hug and thanked her for her encouragement. In the distance she could see a group of her friends talking in a circle. She ran over to them waving and shouting,"Hi guys, how are you?" She smiled once she got there and waited for a reply.
Old 02-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Rork saw Jacob land in a swirl of dust on his Yamega. He got off and just as he returned the Pokemon, Celebi came out of his Pokeball and said,

"What's up everyone?"

Before he could reply, Charity ran up with Mew following her as always.

"Hi guys, how are you?" she asked.

"Well, we're all fine. We're just waiting for Kenzy to get here." Rork replied. He turned and waved for Jacob to come and join them.

Old 02-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC- I thought I had said so. All legendary Pokemon can talk.

IC:
Ivry smiled at all the people arriving. She wanted to be happy and greet eveyone, but as long as she could see the poison water, it would keep her down. She turned away when Wartortle pulled her leg. Wartortle pointed towards the edge of the town, behind the Pokemon Lab. A purple object moved across the ground.

"It must be nothing, since the other Pokemon didn't sniff it out." Ivry whispered. Ivry was trying to convince Wartortle and herself. Team Earth shoot out Poison Pokemon everyday, what stops them from making clones that can't be sniffed out by Pokemon? Ivry ignored it, noticing no one else saw it, she figured it really couldn't be anything.

"We shouldn't be wasting time." Ivry thought. She knew they should be out searching for the fragments, but not everyone had arrived, and Arceus told her to wait for everyone. She had to admit that she wanted to disobey the order. The sooner she and her Wartortle could get back to swimming, the better. Not only that, but every second they wasted was a second that Team Earth could use to get closer to a fragment, and with Poison Pokemon in the waters and possibly in the area, Team Earth can always keep a watch on those Arceus have chosen, and keep them away.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:16 AM
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer

Rein was sitting behind a tree deep in meditation, Lucairo was next to him and Heatran was asleep on Reins other side. Rein was trying to clear his mind from his previous confrontation with a trainer that claimed to be with Team Earth. The trainer stood no chance against him, but he was still troubled. This was his first encounter with one of the cloned pokemon, it unnerved him at how vicious it was. Lucario got up and sensed a few trainers nearby who had a familiar aura about them.

*Hey Rein, it seems that some of our friends have gathered nearby,* he said through telepathy.

Rein broke his concentration and looked at Lucario, “I know, I sensed their aura a while ago.” Rein was still young, but the scars of life left their marks. The most noticeable was the blindfold he kept around his eyes at all times. Even though Rein was blind, he had the power to see through aura. “I guess we should go over to them, come on get up Heatran,” Rein had a deep husky voice that made him sound older than he was. Heatran gave a loud yawn and got up with a shrug.

Rein went over toward where he sensed the aura of the gathered people. He wasn’t one to talk even with other people he knew. He sat against a tree when he reached his friends and went back to his meditations.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:08 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kenzy could easily hear the voices of his friends now, he must be close. "Nina." He said, her response came quickly and sharply, 'I know, I know. I'm working on pinpointing them now, mkay?--' She stopped abruptly and tried to warn Kenzy but it was too late, 'BOO!' Rayquaza had dropped down in-front of them suddenly from a tree above. 'Oh my God! Rayquaza you dipshit! You scared me silly!' Kenzy said with a huge grin, rubbing the giant green Pokemon's head. 'Your mates are waiting for you in the clearing ahead, mate. Rayquaza and Kenzy were great friends really, and it showed when they were together without company from other trainers. Nina chucked one of her spoons at Rayquaza in an annoyed matter, 'Don't. Do. That. AGAIN!' she said, with a small smile forming at the corners of her mouth.

Seconds later, the trio stepped heroic-like from the bushes into the crowd of people who were all exchanging greetings. 'Oh, hey guys! I've been looking all over for you, I finally sent Rayquaza to find you, and he must of found you by the looks of it.' Kenzy said happily...

[I like the atmosphere of this RP. xDxD Does that even make sense?]
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-14-2009, 03:28 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Yes it does

Rork saw Kenzy come out of the bushes with Nina and Rayquaza by him. He grinned and walked over to him, Deoxsys following as always, and said,

"Kenzy! Dude, next time have Rayquaza give a little warning before he drops from the sky. Scared me half to death and made Deoxsys think I was being attacked. They nearly came to blows man."

"And I would have won." Deoxsys commented.

"Don't get too full of yourself Deoxsys." Lucario said to his friend.

"Anyway. Let's go say hi to everyone and start talking about whatever. Rork said.

As he walked, he stopped and spun around, saying,

"There is something missing here." As Rork said this, his Infernape popped out of his Pokeball and jumped up onto Deoxsys.

"Nevermind. Now everything is normal." Rork said.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:19 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

OOC: Sorry, hadn't realized it had started.

IC: I looked around and saw that most people with extrodinary legendary pokemon were in the proximity. Leo looked at me and then do the oddly colored water. He just nodded.

"I know, we'll find a way to fix this." I assured to Leo. "Why would anyone do that?"

"There's just something wrong with them, but I'll fix them." Leo said, his voice filled with anger.

I looked at him and just grinned, but I knew something had to be done about these incidents. I felt my pocket jiggle a little. A small but bright red light flashed out. When it was gone, Clyde stood there with a bored look on his face.

"You can go run around, just stay close." I told Clyde, he just nodded. "You guys can come out as well guys." I tossed four Pokeballs into the air and Ironhide (Aggron), Slade (Grovyle), Scottie (Flygon) and Latios came out of their Pokeballs.

"You guys can hang around here while I go see what's up." I told them. Slade just stood behind me like usual, and Latios stayed close as well. Ironhide and Scottie went with Clyde around Sandgem.

"Let's go Leo." I said walking around the town. Leo close by my side.

Old 02-14-2009, 04:32 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Surrounding Forest

They were racing past the thick foliage, weaving through the tree trunks like water finding it's way through many cracks. The thick foliage blurred as they sprinted across the forest, the four feet never leaving the dampened ground. Each step left another small puddle, but this was only left for enjoyment. Crystal knew very well that Legend did it for fun.

"12," she said blankly, reciting the numeric command. The Suicune veered to the left, lunging into the treetops, then travelling on the branches, breezing over them and leaving the wind to try and catch up. The forest spilled out into sand, the grass and trees giving away to the malnourishing solid. As her ribbons rippled violently at her side, Legend skidded to a complete stop, somewhere by Ivry and Entei.

The azure legendary Pokemon threw a depressed glance at the murky water.

"The color of the water makes it look like a sea of Muks..." Crystal murmured under her breathe, patting Legend's slightly heaving side. She looked up at Ivry, then nodded curtly at Entei. She then examined the other people gathered.

There was a few other kids, and a few other Pokemon, as well. These included Deoxsys, Raquaza, and a few others. Legend was just another mere addition to the group. She leaped from the Suicune's back and landed lithely on the apricot sand, which hardly shifted under her light weight.

"Nice to see you, Ivry, Entei, as well as the rest of you," Crystal stated.

"Extremely pleased to see you again, Entei," Legend said, a grin spreading across her muzzle.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."