Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Power in the Wrong Hands [OPEN! collaboration with WWotS]

Nope. No idea. We need Poachers.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Giratina Offline

This... looks... EPIC! (I'm going to be a Galactic admin because you need some of those and I know nothing about firearms...)

Oh, yah. Pokemon Is My Life.

Name: Antoinette de Grey (otherwise known as Deimos)

Apperance: She is a tall, but very thin, woman with black hair that doesn't go past her shoulders. Her face is framed by long bangs. Her hoodie-shirt is black on the top, hood, and her long sleeves, gray in the middle, and white near the rim. The Galactic logo is positioned in the middle of her shirt, on the arm of her right sleeve, and in between her shoulderblades on the back. She wears black pants and white boots, as well as a gray cape. Her Pokeballs are positioned in a pocket of her hoodie, but her Honchkrow is claustrophobic so it is always out.

Personality: Deimos is an extrmely reserved Commander who doesn't bother wasting time talking to whichever brat should interrupt her plans, but instead gives a brief command. If they refuse, she brings out her Pokemon to force the kid out. She will only take orders without grumbling from Mars.

Breif history: Deimos grew up in Canalave City, near the only library in Sinnoh. She was very smart but detached from the rest of the world, and often spent her time reading instead of socializing with other kids. Eventually, the day before she was to start on her journey, she read about incredible Pokemon called 'shinies' and began to research them. Intrest slowly but surely turned into obsession, and when she got word of Team Galactic she was determined to join.

Team: Honchkrow (has claustrophobia), Empoleon, Houndoom, Roserade, Magnezone, Golem

Other: In the rare occasion Mars can't think of a way to tackle a problem, Deimos is always willing to help her.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 02-14-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:22 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Cool, another Galactic! *adds to the accepted list*

Nice SU, Aaron! You're accepted~!

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-14-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Pokemon Poacher
Name: Neon Raspardo
Weapon: .32 pistol which shoots bullets with paralysing poison, capsules that explode with three settings; smoke, paralysing gas, sleeping gas.
Apperance:
Personality: Rather cold, Neon cares only about completing the missions and targets he is given, and less about the feelings of others. He enjoys battling, and will nearly always accept a challenge.
Brief History: Born in Sinnoh, his mother and father were also poachers. They worked for a company called S-102, which have their own poacher armour which was issued to his parents. The company was big, so Neon's parents were kept away from him, getting him to hate the company altogether. He grew up capturing his own Pokemon without any help. Eventually, S-102 contacted him after his parents had died, begging him to join. After a lot of consideration and pleading, Neon agreed, and joined S-102.
Pokemon: Houndoom (every decent evil guy has to have one of these, right? xD), Venasaur, Umbreon
Other: Umbreon was his first Pokemon, caught as an Umbreon.

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|

Last edited by Complexity; 02-14-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Eh...Bump up his age a bit, and it's accepted.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Eh...Bump up his age a bit, and it's accepted.
Mmm'kay, done. ^_^

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

That's good. Now, to wait on WWotS's SU, and get another poacher or so.
Old 02-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Giratina Offline

I just had a great idea for a Commander. Basically, he's the go-to guy for whatever jobs nobody else wants to do.

Name: Hal (surname unknown)

Rank:lowest Commander - pretty much the guy who has to lead whatever missions nobody else wants to do.

Apperance: He is an albino - white hair in giant anime spikes, red eyes - and his outfit is quite similar to that of Commander Saturn's.

Personality: He's quite timid, but follows orders without question. This is the only reason he was actually brought up to Commanderdom. He isn't as clever or stragetic as Deimos, or as outgoing as Mars, but he follows orders and that's all that matters to him.

Breif history: He grew up with Deimos; they were neighbors. He shared her intrest in Shinies, but not to an obsessive point. When he got the boot from his last job, Deimos felt some pity and pulled a few strings.

Team: Metagross, Charizard, Floatzel, Absol, Electrivire, Butterfree (yeah, seriously).

Other: None.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)
Old 02-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

It's fine. That's accepted

Name: Saturn
Apperance:
Personality: Saturn is the serious type. He's not so much of a field worker as he is a tactical genius. He's hard-headed, similar to Mars, but he's more reserved than she is. When angry, he sounds annoyed rather than enraged. He tends not to talk unless spoken to.
Breif history: Saturn was one of the origional Team Galactic commanders. He fled to the Kanto region while he was being hunted by the police, and was contacted by Mars when she decided to take over again, and was offered back his old position. Saturn agreed, and now works as a behind-the-scenes supporter, building the myriad gadgets that Team Galactic uses, and recreating a Galactic-issue Pokedex.
Team: Toxicroak, Alakazam, Bronzong, Honchkrow, Porygon-Z, Electivire.
Other: Saturn is an expert in technology, and move effectiveness, and has been ordered to combine a way to check the effectiveness of a move with the Pokedex stolen from Professor Birch
Old 02-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Done:"Pokemon is My Life"

POKEMON:

Name: Stryker

Species: Rayquaza

Personality: Stryker loves to have power and control over things. He hates being told what to do, but if needed he'll do it. He usually is in a moderate mood. He's not too happy and not too angry. He defends anyone that is weaker than him and usually won't take on a challenge with anyone weaker than him. He likes to go solo or with a small group.

Notable features: Has dark blue eyes and his shiny form is different. He has black body and yellow outlines on the top and yellow body and black outlines on the bottom.

Shiny or no: Yes

Breif history: Stryker has always been hunted, but no one could ever conqure him. He tends to stay away from open areas and overpopulated places. (Not really much of a history I know)

Other:

POKEMON TRAINERS

Name: Daniel

Appearence: Daniel stands at about 5'11 and weights about 130 pounds. Daniel has black hair with red tips, that are barely are noticed. He has an athletic sort of skinny body shape with some muscle. He usually wears colored t-shirts. His eyes are a reddish brown color. He wears blue running shoes. He wears black shorts with a belt in which he keeps his six pokeballs. He is usually seen with a small thin jacket and a black hat, and occasionally sun glasses. He has a dragon tattoo running down his right hand.

Personality: Daniel is the kind of guy who never backs down from a challenge. Adventureous and a tad bit energetic, Daniel is usually seen moving about, hardly staying still. He doesn't like waiting for too long. He normally doesn't think before he acts which usually gets him into trouble. He is somewhat social and is ok at making friends. He sometimes prefers though to go solo. He doesn't like judging people and hates it when people do. He can normally control his emotions and isn't bothered by them. He'll help any one that needs it. He is somewhat open-minded and will hear people out.

Breif History: Daniel has a pretty good life. His parents made okay money when he was growing up, usually getting him everything he wanted, but making sure they didn't spoil him. He had some friends, but only one best friend that he'd do everything with. His name was Matt and they were the same age.. They seemed unseperable. For they're 9th birthdays, they're parents got them one Pokemon each. Matt got Riolu and Daniel received Trapinch. Everything was going well until one fateful evening. Matt was walking home when a bank robbery was taking place. Matt was passing by unaware of that and as the robbers were running away they saw Matt and panicked and shot him in the chest, giving Matt no time to react. He died instantly. Matt was 11 years old when he died. Riolu was then given to Daniel to try and help him get over Matts death.

For about two years, Daniel dwelled on that, never moving on. Finally, after months of therapy, Daniel started moving on, not forgetting Matt, but returning to his old self. He started making new friends and became happy again. He also started training Pokemon, and at this time, his Trapinch was a fully evolved Flygon. He is still currently training Pokemon.

Team: Flygon, Grovyle, Haunter, Houndoom, Lucario, and Garchomp.

Other:

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 02-14-2009 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Name: Mike Dawson

Apperance: Mike stand 190cm tall, taller than most of his friends. He has short brown hair, and dark green eyes that gives you the feeling of being seen through when he looks at you. He is usually seen in his custom Ranger Outfit, one that is Teal rather than the standard version.

Personality: The key words to best explain Mike would be Intelligent, Logic and Caring. He is very good at planning and a very good diplomat. This ability has gotten him out of trouble more times than he can remember, however he don't use this skill when convincing poachers that what they are doing is wrong, then he uses much simpler ways of persuasion, in the shape of Nitro, his Dragonite. He has always liked pokemon, and he has often taken care of injured pokemon, be they wild, his own or someone else's.
Breif History: He was born in the Johto region, but has spent most of his time in Almia. After graduating from Ranger School he quickly climbed the ranks, and it didn't take long before he was contacted by Prof. Hastings himself. He was then asked if he was interested in a position as a Top Ranger. Not the normal kind though. Usually Top Rangers attract a lot of attention, but Hastings and the Ranger Union needed someone who could stay hidden, someone who wasn't immediatley recognized as a Top Ranger, but still had the same abillites and powers. Mike quickly agreed, and has traveled the world ever since. He spent most of his time in Johto until two years ago, when he was transfered to, and stationed in Hoenn. There he became friends with Prof. Birch, and helped him with his research when he had time. This friendship is also the reason to why he is now in Sinnoh, looking to retrieve the stolen PokeDex.

Team
Max the Arcanine
Zorro the Mightyena
Hermes the Pidgeot
Nitro the Dragonite
Tracy the Lapras
Lucy the Blissey

Other: Although he is a Ranger, he uses pokeballs at times, this way he can take all his pokemon with him. He does however prefer to keep his pokemon out of their balls as often as he can, the only problem being Tracy, his Lapras, since she has to be in the water.'Pokemon is my Life'

EDIT: Added a pokemon SU as well.

POKEMON:
Name: Arctic
Species: Articuno
Personality: Despite his cold appearance(I know, corny, but I couldn't resist it.) he does have a heart, and the sorrow that he feels when he think of all the pokemon being chased by poachers can only be matched by his anger and wish for revenge.
Notable features: Darker than normal.
Shiny or no: Yes, but not like the normal shiny, instead a darker blue rather than lighter, if that's ok. If not, then normal.
Breif history: Has long stayed hidden, but he has now decided to come out of hiding, he can't stand seeing, or knowing for that matter, that pokemon are hunted to extinction. He has therefore decided to do his best to stop it, although he hasn't figured out how yet.
Other: None
Picture

Last edited by Kamikaze; 02-15-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:55 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I'll have to see if there's room for Artic on the legendary list, but it all looks good.

EDIT: Sorry dude, but the legendary list is filled up. Vanessa's two legends are already reserved. Sorry dude.

EDIT 2: Changed my mind, I bumped up the legend limit to 10. Welcome aboard.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-15-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Reserve me for the last legendary spot PLEASE! I'm editing later with my SU, but I'm going shopping first. I even did a custom recolor for my Legendary. :D
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Sure thing, you're reserved.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:46 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Yin

Species: Minun

Personality: Unlike his twin brother, Yang the Plusle, Yin is very calm and collected. He keeps cool, doesn't speak much, and hides in the shadows. He rarely speaks unless he has something important to say. But though he certainly doesn't act like it, he's always searching for guidance, especially from his brother. When they are alone, and even sometimes around other pokemon, and definitely around humans, Yin relies heavily on his brother Yang. Yang is the only one he will openly speak to, and ask for help. He sticks by Yang's side all the time, always standing in Yang's shadow, though he is actually the older of the two. But he also feels a need to protect Yang, like a guardian over Yang. since the two don't have parents, they both watch over each other and both would die for the other, or take any responsibility should anything happen to the other. He's always there, watching his brother's back behind him.

Notable features: Shiny, just like his brother. Yin's fur is greener and Yang's fur is redder.

Shiny or no: Shiny

Breif history: Yin was born alongside Yang,. They were orphans from the start, living on the streets of human cities, always playing around and never working. The two always know how to make the most of life, and that's exactly what they did. But as the danger of being hunted down grows larger, the two have to be on the lookout for poachers and others who would try to hurt them.

Other: I'll con my borther into making a Plusle character, so be on the lookout for his signup. His name is Caisy Gold. He might sign up sometime today.