Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Power in the Wrong Hands [OPEN! collaboration with WWotS]

PLOT!

Sinnoh is a supposedly a calm, safe, region. But it's all in the newspapers. The illegal slaughter of Pokemon for their fur and medical properties is all in Sinnoh. The poorly enforced law of poaching has fallen away, but so has a newer, more enforced law that protected the shinies. The clever and cunning poachers find ways around the law. So now, the new game is shinies.

Their fur is rare and can be worth thousands, even a shiny Weedle pelt can be worth around three thousand. Illegal underground markets are everywhere in Sinnoh, and there is a poacher usually around every corner. Shinies and legendaries alike try to keep away from civilization as much as possible, for the sentence of being in a city or town usually ends up being death.

They are well on the brink of extinction for sure, and will be gone soon if something is not done. Everyone is fighting, either Pokemon and humans against the poachers, including the shinies, or poachers and their Pokemon against the shinies and the people with them.

Unfortunately, the poachers aren't the only ones after the Shiny Pokemon. The newly restored Team Galactic, under command of the new head, the former commander Mars, is also after them. After Cyrus was defeated and arrested, Mars fled to the Hoenn region and hid out there. While she was in hiding, she leared that Shiny pokemon had more potential than regular ones.

Shortly after, when the police finally gave up on the search, Mars returned to Shino region, and restored Team Galactic. Determined to get vengance from being repeatedly shamed in battle, she's taken the leadership role to a new height, leading the grunts of Team Galactic herself in the field, using her Pokemon to demolish any trainer or poacher standing in her way.

YOUR ROLE!

Shiny/ Legend- Keep yourself from getting killed and find some way to fight back against Team Galactic and the Poachers

Team Galactic- Capture all the Shiny and Legendary Pokemon to use their power to take over the earth.

Pokemon Trainers- Protect the Shinies fro Team Galactic and the Poachers.

Pokemon Poachers- Kill the Shiny Pokemon to make money and become rich off their hides.

POKEMON:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Notable features:
Shiny or no:
Breif history:
Other:

TEAM GALACTIC:
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Breif history:
Team: (maximum of six Pokemon)
Other:

POKEMON TRAINERS/ RANGERS/ RESEARCHERS:
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Breif History:
Team: (maximum of six Pokemon.)
Other:

POKEMON POACHERS:
Name:
Weapon: (two maximum)
Apperance:
Personality:
Breif History:
Pokemon: (maximum of four Pokemon)
Other:

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-15-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Power in the Wrong Hands [under construction, collab with WWotS]

RULES!

NOTE! Both Vanessa and I have the right to enforce these, as this is her idea as well as mine.

1) No Godmodding
2) All posts must be at LEAST three- four lines.
3) Poachers can only have four Pokemon because they have guns. Don't bug me about it.
4) For Pokemon Rangers; You don't have to have a team, but you can put your partner Pokemon.
5) Give the person you're attacking a chance to respond before you say 'I killzed u'
6) NO TEXT SPEAK! Learn to write legibly.
7) Reserves last for three days. After that time, your character becomes available again.
8)If you read this, put "Pokemon is My Life" in your SU somewhere.
9) Team Galactic members, you take orders from Mars, and the three Commanders. This is a first-come, first serve thing.
10) Please, try to limit the uberness with your legends. We don't want to see multiple Psycho Boosts and Hyper Beams flying around.
11) I think thats it. Vanessa, if you got something to add, let me know!
12) Oh, and Vanessa says "BUNNY ANY ONE OF US AND I WILL RIP OUT UR JUGULAR!" Which is the vein running from your heart to your brain.

Legendary Limit! INCREASED TO 10
Since Legends are hard to come by, we'll only be allowing ten maximum. Like the Galactic ranks, it's first come, first serve
Taken:
1. Regigigas
2. Registeel
3. Latias
4. Azelf
5. Rayquaza
6. Entei (reserve)
7. Suicune (reserve)
8. Articuno
9. Arceus
10. Shaymin

Accepted!

Team Galactic
Boss: Mars- me
Commander: Demios- Giratina
Commander: Saturn- me
Commander: Hal- Giratina

Shinies
Regigigas- Me (not shiny)
Amber- Latias- Lusankya
Tormentor- Registeel- Sir Aaron
Azzy- Azelf- Pokol (not shiny)
Stryker- Rayquaza- Bumblebee16
Artic- Articuno- Kamikaze
Yin- Minun- Leaf Green
Yang- Plusle- Caisy Gold
Zeusy- Arceus- Kenzee
Fleur- Shaymin- KFT (not shiny)

Trainers
Ralph- Me
Cynthia- Me
Pokol DaErran- Pokol
Tristian Woods- DemonCharizard
Daniel- Bumblebee16
Mike Dawson (Ranger)- Kamikaze

Poachers
Neon Raspardo- Complexity

Reserved!

Team Galactic

Shinies
Wildfire- Entei- Vanessa (not shiny)
Saphira- Suicune- Vanessa (not shiny)
Crystal- Ninetails- Vanessa

Trainers
Chris Firefox- ChrisDPG

Poachers

Okay, I beleive that'll do it. You can sign up now!

Link to the DS thread

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-16-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: Power in the Wrong Hands [OPEN! collaboration with WWotS]

Reserved for my SUs

Name: Mars
Apperance:
Personality: Mars is the firey leader of Team Galactic. Unlike Cyrus, she lets her emotions show. She;s often frustrated at the grunts, and she tends to rush things a lot. She hates most kids because of having being repeatedly beaten by a kid before she fled the region. Now that she's back, she's going out of her way to stomp anyone who reminds her of that kid flat.
Breif history: Mars was one of Team Galactic's origional members. She's always been firey and impatient, which was what led Cyrus to employ her in the first place. During her time in the Hoenn Region, after being chased out of Shino by the police, she learned of the power of Shiny Pokemon from Professor Birch, who thought she was just another curious Pokemon fan, untill she stole his National Pokedex, which had just been compleeted. Now, with the ability to see where the SHiny Pokemon are more likely to show up, she's back, and has revived Team Galactic, and they're ready for revenge.
Team: Drifblim, Purugly, Magnezone, Steelix, Dustox, Spiritomb
Other: Mars no longer wears her Team Galactic outfit, prefering to wear a more casual outfit. However, when in public, or on a mission, she wears her Galactic uniform.

Name:Ralph
Apperance: Also wears green pants.
Personality: Ralph is a busybody. Since he was young, he could never sit still wrong. He always seems to be in a rush. However, he's also kind hearted to People and Pokemon. He helps out Cynthia a lot, because they tend to meet up a lot.
Breif History: Ralph is a native of Shino from Twinleaf town. He's pretty well known, having spoken to nearly everyone in Shino at one point or another. He's well known for bowling people over and not watching where he's going. Ralph is also a great battler, but his pokemon don't move quite as fast as he does. He's helping Professor Rowan to help Professor Birch get his Pokedex back.
Team: Infernape, Buisel, Aggron, Tyranitar, Metang, Staraptor
Other: Ralph has all eight gym bagdes, and often flashes them at younger trainers.

Name: Cynthia
Apperance:
Personality: Cynthia is the champion of the Elite Four. Despite this, she's very laid back. She actually spends most of her time goofing off in the Shino region. She's often seen eating a cone of ice cream while browsing through a town to see what there is to be seen. She's also very friendly. She takes any challenge to battle, and fights her hardest, be it having a battle for fun, or for the League. She is also known for being a bit of a clutz.
Breif History: Cynthia is the most well known Trainer in the Shino region. Being the Champion, people travel from far and wide to battle her and try to surpass her amazing battle record. However, very few people make it past Flint, so she tends to goof off in the Shino region untill Flint finally gets bothered enough to track her down. She usually hangs out around Floaroma town.
Team: Garchomp, Bronzong, Spiritomb, Deoxys, Glaceon, Leafeon
Other: Cynthia is never seen withought her Pokemon.

Name:Regigigas
Species: Regigigas
Personality: Rather bland and regular. He rarely speaks, and when he does, it is done in a slow, booming monotone. He tends to think all actions through extensively.
Notable features:
Shiny or no: No
Breif history: Regigigas is an ancient pokemon, and its power is said to rival that of Arceus himself. Almost a million years ago, Regigigas entered a deep sleep, for reasons unknown. After being awakened by the psychic cries of Shiny Pokemon dieing, he has migrated south and made it to Floaroma Meadow. Due to his long hybernation, Regigigas moves extremely slow, but his near-perfect defense balances this out. In battle, Regigigas will stand around for a long ammount of time, being pummled by attacks, untill it finally builds up enough speed to deliver a devistating Crush Grip attack. Amazingly, he takes little damage while being attacked.
Other: Nothing else

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 02-16-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Here for Part 3.

Name: Pokol DaErran
Apperance: Pokol's a pretty average guy in terms of height and weight, but that's about when the similarties to status quo end. His spiky brown hair constantly looks as if he either just jumped off of bed or jumped off a building (the latter being a likely cause of this.) He generally wears blue denim pants, a pair of white-and-blue sneakers, a plain black shirt, a white-and-blue jacket, and fingerless gloves. His eyes are a piercing blue color, which often startles people. He always runs everywhere, no matter how urgent the situation is, and attempts to take the fastest route to any area he wants to go, no matter what he has to climb or jump over.
Personality: If you read my fanfic, you'd have a pretty good idea of what Pokol's like. If you don't, this pretty much sums it up. I feel bad for the poachers.
Brief History: Pokol was born in an average middle-class family living in an average middle-class town in an average middle-class universe. He had large amounts of fun and fell in love with explosives for the first five years of his life. Then, eight years of his life (What do you mean, life? Pokemon IS my life!) were consumed by the soul-devouring beast known as the educational system. He's not sure how he managed to escape the monster and end up in the world of Pokemon.
Team: Solrock, Pineco, Weezing, Electrode, Graveler, Drifblim
Other: Pokol's extraordinarily agile. (Think Bullet Time.)

Last edited by Pokol DaErran; 02-11-2009 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

You forgot to put the last rule! Put: 12. White Wolf says: "I SWEAR, IF YOU BUNNY ANY OF US, YOU'RE JUGULAR WILL BE KILLZED AND RIPPED OUT!

Also, Pokol, your SU is declined. Cody, if you don't see why, I'll PM you.

That will be all. ^-^

I gotz dibs on Suicune and Entei. As well as a shiny Ninetales. :D

Name:
Wildfire

Species:
Entei

Personality:

Notable features:
N/A

Shiny or no:
Not shiny

Other:
You know I read them.

Name:
Saphira (>:D)

Species:
Suicune

Personality:

Notable features:
Ribbons and mane longer and more vibrant, as well as healthy looking

Shiny or no:
Not shiny

Other:
You know I read them.

Name:
Crystal

Species:

Personality:

Notable features:
Silver instead of cream colored, and eyes are deep blue most of the time, but change and swirl with different hues as mood alters.

Shiny or no:
Shiny

Other:
You know I read them.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-11-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:10 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Pokol, no exploding power. If you want an explosion, get a Geodude and let it know Explosion. And Vanessa, you are, of course, reserved (heck, it's half your RP xD)
Old 02-10-2009, 12:23 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Tormentor
Species: Registeel
Personality:
Notable features: Tormentor's eyes are more of an eerie glowing blood red instead of the average red.
Shiny or no: No.
Breif history: Tormentor, like the rest of the Regis, follow only Arceus and Regigigas' orders. He will obey no one else. Tormentor's 'brother and sister', Regice and Regirock(I call Regice female, don't ask why. xD), have not been seen for quite some time ever since the three had a great battle with a large group of poachers.
Other:

I better take a Legendary before most get taken. xD

First, I must choose.

Reserve me, plz. c:

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 02-11-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:27 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Reserved.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:29 AM
Pokol DaErran Offline

Or even better, get another character and let it learn Explosion! (And I changed the first one, by the way.)

Name: Azelf "Azzy" Valor
Age: OVER NINE THOUSAND! (14 of those were spent conscious.)
Species: Isn't it sort of obvious?
Personality: Azzy is what you might call "irresponsible." It runs around everywhere doing totally chaotic things and pulling practical jokes on people. It also really likes techno music and has decent breakdancing moves. However, it can be extremely vicious against Team Galactic, poachers, and such (although, unlike Pokol, it fights fair.)
Notable features: Azzy is almost never seen without a pair of headphones on his head or, at the very least, around his neck.
Shiny or no: Not shiny. (The .0122% chances were against him.)
Brief history: Azelf USED to sleep at the bottom of a lake. Then it got bored and decided to wake up. It quickly began indulging himself in all of the things it had been missing for the last few thousand years, such as ice cream, pancakes, and techno music. Eventually, however, its extravagant lifestyle got him found by a Poacher and he had to go on the lam, and it has been drifting for the past three months.
Other: Well, I suppose that all of Azelf's human behavior is understandable, because Pokemon Is His Life and he may have wanted a change.

Old 02-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

....I'll leave that second one to Vanessa.

Dude, quit avoiding it and just pick a team. Get a lvl 1 magikarp for all I care, you must have a Pokemon, just one! Even the rangers have a Pokemon!
Old 02-10-2009, 12:00 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Reserve me for a shiny Latias... or something.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 02-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Mmkay. You're reserved for a Shiny Latias...or something.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Name: Amber
Species: Latias

Personality: On the outside, Amber is an extremely cheerful, optimistic Pokemon. She often looks on the bright side of things, and tries hard to make other people she cares about happy. She’s very affectionate to her friends, and loves to cuddle. Amber is kind, and not unafraid to sacrifice her own things for others. She can be quite random and not particularly linear.

On the flip side, she is also what one might call a coward. Extremely timid, she has solved most of the problems in her life by running away from them or asking for others to help, and is not a good fighter. Inside, she knows this to be one of her flaws, and hates herself for it, but is again, too afraid to do anything about it. In unguarded moments, Amber reveals her truer self. Since her brother died, she has had difficulty making friends(though not from lack of effort on her part), and has felt extremely lonely. For her species, the bond between twins exceeds all others, and she knows it is a relationship she can never replace. Therefore, when alone and left to think her own thoughts, she is usually sad and lonely.

Notable Features: Differentiating her from both shiny and normal members of her species, Amber’s eyes are a deep, almost glowing purple.

Brief History: Latias and Latios are always born in pairs, twins, a female and a male. For this species, this one relationship supersedes all others in its importance and intimacy, greater than the bond between child and parent, friends, or mates. This is because of the psychic bond that begins to form between the two embryos in the womb, the influence of another mind so close remains a permanent structure in their minds for all of their long lives. Amber could experience everything her brother, Jacen, did from his perspective, could hear his thoughts and feel his emotions even from vast distances.

To lose a brother, or a sister, for their species, is the absolute worst wound one can inflict upon them. When they were 14, Jacen was killed by poachers outside Mauville in the Hoenn region, defending his twin sister to the last. Amber blames herself for his death.

Both of them were orphans growing up. Their father had died of an illness, a rare event among Pokemon, and their mother died of grief only one short year after Amber and Jacen hatched from their eggs, simply losing the will to live, going to sleep and not waking up again. For the longest time, Jacen had been Amber’s only constant companion and protector. They traveled throughout the world, exploring new places and regions, making many friends along the way but never staying in one place for too long, yet never meeting another one of their species. Their lifestyle, however, was just a tad bit too open. When poachers finally caught up to the pair, Jacen threw himself onto the barrel of a shotgun to buy his sister time to escape. Escape she did, but she feels that it may have been better if she hadn’t.

Since Jacen’s death, Amber has become slightly more of a risk-taker, sometimes deliberately throwing herself into life-threatening situations, caring less about her own safety. Yet her cowardly nature often takes over, and she runs when the situation gets too untenable. Thanks to the Latias ability to become invisible or take on the form of a human for a short amount of time, she often flits in and out of the dangerous cities.

Shiny or Normal: Shiny

Other: Pokemon is my life. At least that's what this thread's rules tell me.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 02-11-2009, 12:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Agh.... Long @_@ But, still, accepted.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:14 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Chris is here to rox ur soxes off.

Name:Chris Firefox
Apperance:
Personality:
Brief History:(i before e except after c ^^)
Team: (maximum of six Pokemon.)
Other: