Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-15-2009, 02:50 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Search for Paradise: Pokemon RP (SUs still open)

'I shall leave you mortals to discuss these facts, as I need some beauty sleep.' Quazi said cooly, 'See y'all tomorrow morning, I want you all to be at Xatu's hill in the morning, Xatu and I shall be waiting for you.' He cackled as a lightning bolt came from the sky, making Quazi disappear, leaving a cloud of cold gray mist where he once hovered.

[T.T so short sorry. =\ ]
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

The pokemon were all confused and frightened. Obviously Raquaza and Xatu had a plan. They were setting out at dawn the next day to search for world's end. It was final.

The rest of the day Minun spent getting his last glimpses of the world he lived in. He was sad, in fact, saddest of all, to see the old train go. It was tough for him to say goodbye to the jukebox and the bar, and, indeed, the whole thing. For one last night he decided to sleep inside of it, and not in the caves with the other pokemon. His borther decided to sleep in it with him, on the same table as always.

As Minun fell asleep, a teardrop rolled down his cheek. He calmly closed his eyes and drifted away to the land of dreams.

...In the land of dreams...

"Minun."

He recognized the voice. A feminine voice, a beautiful voice.

"I'm so glad you came!"

Minun looked up wearily, and looked around. There in front of him, was a beautiful figure. All around was a colorful glow. When his vision cleared he could see a place that he recognized from another dream. A wonderful, marvelous place, full of life...

"Minun!"

The small pokemon looked up at his soul mate, and paused. The two stared into each other's eyes for a long while. Then minun spoke.

"Soul-mate. How will I get to paradise?"

"What do you mean?"

"Rayquaza, and Xatu, and Mew- they all said we were coming to find Paradise."

The eyes of his soul mate lit up. "You are... coming? That's great!"

"How do we know how to find it? We have to journey to world's end... but I don't know... the rest... and... where is world's end? How did you get to Paradise?" He had so many questions that none of the other pokemon had answered earlier.

"Well..." His soul mate paused. "Let's say I... I traveled far. In fact, I traveled through the stars."

"The... stars?"

"Yes..."

"The stars... so world's end will lead us into the stars..."

"Maybe..." His soul mate said.

Minun looked at her.

"I don't know what your friends mean by worlds end. Minun, the world is round."

Minun didn't understand. "Round? But... there has to be a world's end. Soul mate?

There was no reply.

"Soul mate?"

Still no reply.

The bright light was dimming. A black void was taking control.

"No, I cannot let this happen again!" screamed Minun.

Then came the evil laughing. Just as it was starting, Minun pinched himself as hard as he could.

"Ow!" he shouted. He sat up. He was in the old train. It was dark out, not yet dawn. He was breathing heavily. It had felt like the last night's dream... sort of.

He looked to his right, where Plusle was sleeping soundly.

"Plusle, wake up." He shoved his brother, hoping to break his sleep. "Plusle, wake up."

Last edited by Leaf Green; 02-15-2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Sheepat Offline

Romeo burst out of the cave he was sleeping in. His eyes had become blood-red.

Preparing a Sonic Boom, he went over to where Minun was, and fired it at the little one.

"You must follow my command!" he yelled.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:50 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: Erm, let's just forget that happened. I don't know where you're going with it, but it's kinda... random?
Old 02-15-2009, 11:03 PM
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer

Plusle, as usual, woke with a start. "Uh..."

"We have to get going!" Minun yelled.

The two set off for the mountain where Xatu and Quazi and everyone else would/[should] be waiting. They exited the train and took one last look at it, not knowing if they'd come back. The two had prepared little for the journey, but took up wht belongings they had and stored them in bags they had found in the train.

The sunrise shone behind them as they ascended up the slope of the mountain. A group of pokemon was awaiting at the top.

"Well... uh..." Plusle stumbled over his words... They were ready.

--------------------------------

"Wait!!!!!" Pluffi screamed. The girls giggled.

The wigglytuff had overheard the conversation the previous night and was not going to be left behind on his epic journey.

Almost 50 or so pokemon followed behind him--his fan club. They weren't going to be left behind either. They trudged up the mountain as fast as they could, reaching the top as they saw a herd of pokemon waiting. Pluffi's fan club outnumbered the group.

"Were... *pant* Coming..! *pant* Wait... *pant* For... *pant* Us... *pant*"

Quazi, Plusle, Minun, and a small group of other pokemon turned their heads to the large group approaching.

Pluffi regained his stature and blew out his chest. "I'm here!"

Last edited by CaisyGold; 02-15-2009 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun rolled his eyes. The group suddenly felt a lot larger. Not all the pokemon had arrived yet, though: a few more recognizable figures were missing, such as Mew. Quazi and Xatu were huddled and speaking in a low conversation that Minun could not hear.

A red glow could be barely seen coming from the southeast, but other than that, it was still quite dark out. Minun yawned impatiently but tried to remain calm and collected all the while.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:15 PM
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer

Pluffi thumped his foot impatiently.

It was the sign. A group of about 3 Jigglypuff's rushed up and began to tap his face lightly with washcloths. Afterwards, they flipped him over and massaged his back.

Pluffi, for pleasure, looked into one of his massager's thoughts.

OMG... he is sooo hot... eep!

That's what they all thought. Pluffi smiled. He looked up at Quazi and Xatu, but could not read Quazi's thoughts, once again. He frowned slightly, but then faced his attention back towards his fans and the rest of the group.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:35 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Arceus used his Hyper Beam to carve a path for the massive Kyogre, whom was causing rain with his ability. Kyogre looked annoyed
"Remind me again; Why are you helping me?" Kyogre asked "I would have been perfectly fine in my underwater cave."
"The entire world needs you, Kyogre!" Arceus replied "Rain hasn't fallen anywhere else on earth in almost a thousand years."
"I was asleep that long, eh?" Kyogre laughed "I could have sworn it was only a hundred."
"This isn't funny, Kyogre. We need you and Groudon to at least partially restore the Earth."

"Psh! Like I care about the earth! Give me another million year sleep, the whole planet'll be flooded." Kyogre scoffed.
"Kyogre, don't forget, I helped you and Groudon with the first orb incident. You ow me, Kyogre."
"Fine, fine! I'll help! Happy now?"
"Somewhat."
Old 02-16-2009, 04:55 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Lucifer cackled in his reverse realm. He watched the pokemon of the real world scramble around like a bunch of ants running away from a child. "They'll see TRUE power once that Slowpoke allows me to enter their world. For now, I have some entertainment..." He mumbled, staring into the reflective surface.

----
Krellen snored softly as he rested on the shores of a river. It wasn't normal for him to actually sleep for this long, but this was one of those days...
Old 02-16-2009, 05:26 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew became more annoyed with the fact that atleast fifty other Pokemon joined their group. She looked up to see who had joined them. "Big surprise." Mew mumbled. Once again, the annoying pest, Pluffi, and his cloud of cotton candy followed him. Now that she thought of it, killing off some of the herd wouldn't be a [I]total[I] bad idea. As long as they followed Pluffi around and were big and pink, excluding her ofcourse, she had no problem with the idea. But it was wrong of her to ever think of something like that, no matter how musch she loathed the thing. From the corner of her eye, she could see the impatient looks of the Pokemon. She even saw Fleesha though she really didn't want her with them, majority ruled over her and she was able to stay. Minun, and his younger brother, Plusle looked at them with tired little eyes. She looked at them sweetly, she liked those two. Especially Minun, the way he took care of everyone with his two bare hands.. er... paws. She snapped her attention back to their converstion. They finally found a resolution.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:36 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Nitro and Artie were an odd duo. Who have ever heard of an Articuno and a Dragonite traveling together? But they were quite similar on the inside. They had both been loners, until recently. But most importantly, they both had the feeling of being pulled in a specific direction.
So there they were, they had been flying for three days now, almost non-stop. There had been no sign of other pokemon until now, when they saw two yellow dots running out of an old train and up towards a hill.
"I guess we're not the only survivors after all." Nitro said.
"Appearantly not." Artie said, then added, "Well, they must be somewhat intelligent if they have managed to stay alive for this long." Then a thought struck him. "Could it be..." He said with a low voice.
"Did you say something?" Nitro asked.
"No, I was just thinking out loud, sorry."
"One of the downsides of living alone." Nitro laughed, but Artie didn't listen, he was busy thinking about the dream that he had the night before Nitro showed up. Although it wasn't really a dream, but rather a long distance communication, inside the realm of dreams. In that dream, a Xatu had appeared. The Xatu didn't spoke, but he didn't have to. The morning after Artie had felt this urge to fly of in a certain direction, and was just preparing to leave when Nitro showed up. The more Artie thought of it, the more confident he became. He knew that Xatu was down there.
"Let's go introduce ourselves then." Artie said and started descending from the sky. It didn't take long before he found what he was looking for, there in the middle of all the pokemon, was a Xatu. Not just any Xatu, but the very same Artie had seen in his dream. He didn't know how he knew, he just did.
Nitro looked at the two yellow dots and noticed that they were a Plusle and a Minun.

Artie landed and saluted the Xatu with a graceful gesture, then said, "Hi there. Remember me?"
Nitro became very confused about Artie's odd behaviour. For not liking the company of other pokemon, he sure didn't mind introducing himself to this Xatu. He did however, keep quiet, Artie probably knew what he was doing, no point in disturbing him.

OOC: I hope you don't mind what I wrote about Xatu.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Kyogre....What is that?" Arceus was looking up in the sky
"Looks like an Articuno and a Dragonite. I thought you made it so they couldn't do that. 'cause I'm pretty sure that Articuno's cold would kill off the Dragonite in a few hours." Kyogre replied, looking as well. They saw the two dive down past an abandoned train station.
"Hey...That's a train! If we could get it working again, we could get you, Groudon, and Shaymin together, and restore the planet!"
"How do you plan on doing that, exactly?" Kyogre asked, giving him a confused look "You can't even fit in the thing! You're too tall!"
"I'm working on it...."
Old 02-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun looked at the new arrivals. They had introduced themselves to Xatu, but Minun did not recognize them. Most of the pokemon had arrived, but his gaze was focused on the Articuno and the Dragonite, two very powerful pokemon in the midst of the crowd. Minun soon felt uncomfortable having such strangers around and shifted closer to his brother... who was not standing next to him.

Oh, where did Plusle go?

Minun had that same odd feeling again, that he got whenever he was alone and around a bunch of pokemon.

"Oh, Plusle, where are you?" The minun said.

In vain, he sat down on the ground and began to cry. Little did he know he would attract more attention than he wanted.
Old 02-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"It looks like there are other Pokemon over there...." Arceus squinted, trying to see better
"Who cares? I just want to get this over with so I can go back to sleep!" Kyogre replied annoyedly, receiving a hit on the head from Arceus
"Kyogre, if I'm right, they're in need of water."
"And what do you want me to do about it?"
"You know perfectly good and well what I want you to do about it!"
"You didn't ask me to do anything, Arceus." Kyogre grinned smugly.
"Fine, PLEASE make it rain!"
"There! Now, was that so hard?" Kyogre laughed. In moments, huge storm clouds had gathered, and it started to rain, a torrental downpour "Happy now?"
"Somewhat."
Old 02-16-2009, 07:06 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

'Ah, it seems we have some more guests. I trust you called them here, Xatu?' Quazi asked. Xatu nodded and turned away, 'Greetings, guests and to those of you who were here yesterday, I noticed that we have a few extras, so for those of you that didn't meet me yesterday, I am Quazi.~' He chimed, 'Xatu and I have been talking, well, whispering extremely quietly, but that's beside the point.' He checked his refection in the mirror, 'And we have come to the conclusion that we will definitely have to leave, seeing as the radical changes of the Earth will kill most of you.' He chuckled, that didn't sound like such a bad idea, 'and I trust that you all brought your luggage. Overnight I built housing for us and our convoy. But I suppose you all wonder what we will travel in, am I right?' All of this was a bit hard to explain for one person...
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D