Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-11-2009, 01:44 AM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Default Re: Search for Paradise: Pokemon RP (SUs still open)

"Hey guys I heard about the paradise thing and I think I need to go too. My name is Aron and I am steel I am a very defensive pokemon. So I'm ready when you guys I ready to come with to help find the paradise lets do this thing".
Old 02-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

"It is a... beautiful place" Minun said, and gulped. He was frightened of the great Dragon pokemon. "I don't know how we get there. but in my dream I saw... my soulmate. She was staanding in paradise and telling me about it, and it was... like a fantasy..."

"Xatu told me that to get to Paradise he believes we must go to world's end."
Old 02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

All around them, the Pokemon murmmered about Minun's dream. Was there really a paradise with soulmates for each of them? there was only one way to find out. And what of this world's end was there such a thing? Mew look at everyone and then at their surrondings. They really had nothing to lose, did they? As Mew thought more and more of the Paradise, Mew had a sudden vision: it was her, only younger. She was surrounded by thousands of plants and Pokemon alike. Everyone was happy and there was a waterfall. the water Pokemon beckoned her over to them. "Come play with us, Mew!" She laughed and produced one of her bubbles and she levitated over to them and they played for hours, she always loved playing with water Pokemon. After a while, they played hide and seek. Mew was the seeker, when she got distracted by a bright star. thinking that one of them could have easily climbed up there, she floated to the star and she teleported into the star's anatomy, and never came out.

Turns out, the star was a portal to Sinnoh and stayed there for the rest of her life having no recollision of the event, Mew went about her life, searching for her friends.

She never found them...

"Paradise..." she mumbled
Old 02-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quazi spoke softly, "I see the longing in you're eyes, but I see fear, fear of what? Me? The journey? Do not be afraid, I'm sure that Mew and I, two great legendary Pokemon, will find the way to Paradise." He paused for added effect, "Now, we must make preparations for the journey through space. Are there any problems we may assist you with, anyone... Missing...? "

Quazi said this with a certain 'acid' to it.
"I speak for both mew and I when I say that I will help in any way I can, if you ask me for help, you ask mew for help."
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Fleesha stepped out of the cave, her mouth coated in the ice cold water she had just been drinking from the puddle further in the lake. She looked up once and sighed at the bright sun, stepping out into the desert-like area. She moved up the mountain, starting with a slow pace which turned to a trot, which turned to a run which turned to a sprint. She began to laugh as she ran, coming up to the top of the hill. As she made it she leapt, soaring through the air, graceful as a bird. The sun glimmered off her crimson fur, and she spun in mid air and landed perfectly, on all fours.

Then she turned, and spotted the Minun who stood with two other Pokemon.

"Hmmpf." She grunted. "What's going on here then?"

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-12-2009, 09:09 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quazi's senses went haywire. They told him of a possible hostile moving fast in their direction. Using Legendary Pokemon skills he pinpointed the source of such amazing speed, and, showed his arrogant side.

Such speed can only be matched by me, the fastest of them all! He thought, and let out a blood-curdling roar as he launched himself at an orange streak clearing the hill above. His 'Extremespeed' attack was the move Quazi was most proud of, he thought the attack reflected his own personality in a way.

To the others it had seemed as though Quazi had flickered, but in actual fact he had moved to the top of the hill and back. And in his had, was a small Vulpix, who Quazi had gripped tightly around the neck.....

[Do you mind, Complexity? I won't ACTUALLY hurt you, seeing as I am the good guy, albeit a little full of myself.]

Old 02-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

OoC: That's fine. xD

~~~

"Get off of me, bastard!" Fleesha yelled, scratching Rayquaza in the eye and releasing herself from his grip. She fell through the sky and landing on a tree, still managing to stay standing on all fours, even on the narrow branches. She dropped to the floor and growled, prancing forward, attracting the stares and wolf whistles of the surrounding Pokemon.

URPG | VPP | Comic

Old 02-12-2009, 10:31 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew looked at the Volpix with mouth agape. She had seen this Pokemon, the arrogance in her prance and the beautiful fur, it was Fleesha. She and Mew had been friends at a time, but things bacame strained between them. Mew floated to Fleesha and she also had the same shocked face. For a long while that was all they did, stare. but soon Mew broke the ice.

"Long time no see." she said coldly.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun was confused for a quick few seconds as all this went on. He soon lost the conversation and was paying attention to the two legendary pokemon and the new arrival, the Vulpix.
Old 02-13-2009, 02:55 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew couldn't believe her eyes. it seemed like years since she had seen the little Vulpix, but none of that mattered. Even if they did hate each other, Mew still had a job to do. She and Quazi began discussing ways to reach the Paradise. But nothing they came up with could actually help everyone get to the Paradise. Sometimes, the things they came up with actually had them kill off some of them, but that was unexceptable. "There's got to be another way.." she said but Quazi merely shook his head. She knew what that meant. Only very few were going to make it to the Paradise.

Last edited by eeveeluvrovnj; 02-13-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

OoC: Uhh, wow, heavy character control much? Edit your post please. :P

URPG | VPP | Comic

Old 02-14-2009, 01:40 AM
Sheepat Offline

OOC: Sorry for not posting.

IC:
A Buizel looked around. Desert lay every where.

The small weasel found a very large green snake, with the small pink cat. He ran over.

"HI!!" Romeo yelled. He hurled himself into the group.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:13 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

[Agh! I have writers block! I've come back here to post something and I just can't think of anything to write! Someone say something soon! xD]

Old 02-14-2009, 09:31 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun stepped up. "Wait... This is all happening way too fast. We need to think this through. Heck, we hardly know where this Paradise is. We don't know where world's end is, first of all, and how we're going to get there... Is anyone wiht me on thinking this through?"
Old 02-15-2009, 01:00 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Minun did have a point. Maybe they did need to think this over a little bit more than their conclusion so far. "Okay any suggestions?" Mew said over the panicky crowd