Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 ğ Interactive Boards ğ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Search for Paradise: Pokemon RP (SUs still open)

SUS are now closed.

It is the year 2953. Earth is a desolate place, a desert. Water is scarce and hidden, the oceans have all dried up. Cities are nothing but ruins covered in sand. In once civilzed areas, piles of garbage cover the earth, buildings have been reduced to rubble, toxic gasses fill the air.

The humans are long gone. They have left, leaving a mess that cannot be cleaned up.

It all started in 2104. It started with World War III, the Nuclear Holocaust. Almost all mankind and pokemon were wiped out. What remained of the human race and their pokemon escaped into space. Then there was the Nuclear Winter, in which almost nothing survived. When the Nuclear Winter ended their was a sudden rise in temperature. The oceans dried up into puddles of nuclear waste. Water was soon hard to find.

But there is still life on earth. Small communities of pokemon still thrive in places safe from toxic waste, where water still trickles in the darkest caverns beneath the desert. And these pokemon know of a paradise, somewhere far away, from whence they came so long ago. It's is known simply as Paradise or as Deoxys' Raradise- a lush world full of life where the legendary pokemon Deoxys once came from. Yet, it is only a legend- no one knows if it is true.

As the sun rises and sets, as the moon crosses the sky, Xatu ponders where this paradise is, how they can get to it. He questions the sun and the stars, asking for guidance. And they give him their answer.

So, a journey to find Paradise begins. And this is where our story starts.

The pokemon in their small little desert community prepare to set out for a long and dangerous adventure to world's end and beyond. They will be faced with the challenges of nature and with other pokemon, and with starvation, drought, weather, and battle.

I'll start it off! ^^

"What is this place?"

Water was all around, roaring falls and rushing rivers. There were also strange green plants, beautiful plants, with blooming flowers.

"Who are you?" Minun said.

The figure turned around. It was tall and beautiful, with great blue eyes the color of the sea, and locks as gold and bright as the sun. It smiled an laughed. "I am your soul mate, Minun!" spoke the being in a feminine voice.

Minun gazed at at her in awe, admiring her features, wondering truly who this was. Was it a pokemon? No- it looked like, something he had seen on the pictures in the old jukebox. And her voice- it was absolutely beautiful. She spoke light and clear, with a colorful laugh.

"Where... are we?" Minun spoke.

"This is Paradise, Minun."

"Para... dise?

"Yes Minun, I am in Paradise."

"What about me?"

Silence.

"Wait- what about me? Where am I?"

The magical world seemed to begin to fade away and grow ever more distant.

"Wait," Minun shouted, crying, "what's happening. Where'd you go? Please don't... leave..."

He was surrounded by a black void, alone, and lost. And he could see nothing save a dim red glow. And then he could hear a low growl, and a chuckle.

"Soul mate? Please! Where are you?"

There was another chuckle, this time louder. "Muhehe... Muhe- Welcome, Minun. Muhahaha!" Came a deep and mysterious voice.

"No! Help me!" Minun screamed at the top of his lungs. "Heeeeelllllppp!!!"

Minun's eyes shot open. He was breathing hard, heavier than ever. He glanced to one side and saw his brother Plusle laying next to him. They were on a table in a dim lit room. He began to eye his surroundings. In one corner sat the old jukebox, and in another was the bar area. The magic screen sat in the middle of the room on the opposite wall. It was dark and empty. Minun looked to his side of the room, and the wall behind him. The window was still in the same place as ever. He sat up and glanced out yonder, to see the desert stretching endlessly into the horizon. A low dim was coming from the east- the rising sun. It was not yet dawn.

Minun yawned. Everything was okay. He could remember the previous night and falling asleep in the old train.

But something bothered him. Something about his dream, how it felt so... real... and the beautiful place, and then the nothingness and the wicked voice, his "soul mate" and something about "Paradise".

Could this be the Paradise that Xatu spoke of?"

Minun got up and without waking his brother jumped of the table and landed softly. He bounded over to the door and pushed it slightly open so he could squeeze out. He then began to wander in the dark. His destination was straight ahead of him- it stood to the south- Xatu's peak. He passed the hole that lead into the caves, where he expected most of the other pokemon were sleeping far beneath him. He passed quietly, not trying to be noticed, heading straight for the hill.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 02-16-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:30 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Search for Paradise: Pokemon RP (SUs still open)

Fleesha stumbled into the cave, shaking herself as she did so to remove the sand that had nestled in her fur. She paced around in circles for a while, thinking, until she settled in one spot and began to groom herself, licking her fur and tail until she looked, according to her, fantabulous. She sighed once with relief, and lay down, trying to get to sleep on the cold stone floor.

~~~~

OoC: Bad intro. I'm writer blocked a little. x_X

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

OOC: why don't you somehow get her to meet up with Minun...

Minun stumbled in the darkness as he reached the base of the hill. He looked up to see the silhouette of Xatu standing againts the dark, morning sky, wings spread wide and as straight as a statue.

Taking a big breath, Minun forced himself to begin the hike up the steep hill to Xatu's peak.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:54 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Dawn had almost reached the night sky, once again, Mew watched the Pokemon sleep. She looked at them pecurly wondering what it would be like to sleep. The Pokemon looked so peaceful, but she looked at Romeo, his legs twitching like he was running and his tail spinning like a propeller. Mew giggled at his antics. She saw a small pichu-like figure acting quickly and quietly avoiding the sleeping pokemon. She used her forsight to see who it was. It was minun. Lately, Minun had been as sleepless as she was. She saw that he was headed over to Xatu's peek. "Hmm..i wonder.." She leaped off of her perch and used her invisibility power and quickly followed him. Minun, made it very hard to follow him, as small as he was, so she had to get a closer look at him. As she got closer to him, she (unintentionly) read his thoughts. What did the dream mean? What about this so-called paradise my sould mate was talking about... "Soul mate...?" she said under her breath. What was a soulmate? she had no idea. but finally, Minun reached Xatu's peak---well more like the stairs leading to the peak. She kind of felt bad for the little guy because she could easily teleport up there without breaking a sweat. Maybe he would allow her to teach him how to teleport.

Finally, after about 20 minutes of walking, they reached Xatu's peek. Xatu stared out onto the horizon. Looking full of concentration. Minun went up to Xatu and they became their conversation. Mew teleported back to her perch. She decided not to stay. What was the point anyway? it wasn't any of her buissness anyway. Whatever they talked about, was between them. The break of dawn finally arrived and Minun returned to the group. She smiled at the thought of his safe return. Again, she watched the sleeping Pokemon and wondered what it was like to sleep.
-
Old 02-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

"Yes, Minun. The same sort of thing has been troubling me."

"So is their really a paradise?" Minun said.

Xatu paused. "Yes..." he said.

"Well... how do we get there? Where... is it? Where is Paradise, Xatu?"

"Look up. What do you see?"

"I see... stars, so many of them..."

"That is where we must go."

"Xatu, but... how will we get there?"

There was a long pause. "We must journey far- we must journey to world's end..."

He left it at tere. Minun was too tired to ask any more questions- slowly and quietly he retreated down the hill and back to the other pokemon. Little did he know that Mew had been following him.

Last edited by Leaf Green; 02-09-2009 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

As it began to hit later into the morning, most of the Pokemon had woken up. The younger Pokemon played around small areas with little debree what which is what heir mothers thought was safe. Mew looked at the children playing and their mothers watching them carefully, again Mew thought about what itwould be like to have an offspring, she could reproduce but she chose not to because of her duties to watch over the stranded Pokemon. Minun had returned from his short visit to Xatu. She levitated over to him and Minun seemed distracted. She used her levitaing powers to prance about in front of him. "There's another Pokemon lost out there, i think she is stuck somewhere in a cave. Minun looked at her then away again. "Minun, i know that we have alot on our hands, but we have to help this helpless Pokemon. If we leave her she'll die!" Minun merely brushed off what she said a pounced away..
Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun listened to Mew's words. A pokemon was lost and needed help. Minun would help.

Minun went into the old train to grab his brother Plusle, who was still asleep. "Wake up!" shouted Minun, "we've got to rescue somebody!"
Old 02-10-2009, 12:07 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew knew that in a matter of days, Minun and his brother Plusle would rescue the lost Pokemon. And she was right, the Pokemon they sought was a frightened Vulpix. The Vulpix had beautiful red fur and feirce amber eyes. She attracted much attention from the others and some of the other females got a bit jealous but afterwards, everything seemed in order. at that, Xatu beckoned the Pokeon to his peek to discuss what he saw in the future.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quazi peaked down at the small town below, the night clouds were evaporating quickly and providing him with less and less cover every minute. As usual he was admiring himself in the mirror he kept with him always, not for personal reasons, simply because he loved the sight of his own face too much to throw it away. Small amounts of movement below, he descended a tad closer to the ground for a better view. It was a small blue and tan colored pokemon, and according to his mental, encyclopedia it was a breed aptly named Minun, for the small minus signs on it's cheeks. Following it was a slightly transparent Mew, it was slightly transparent to rayquaza, but to others it would appear to be just another patch of air.

Quazi observed them as they climbed up the mountain in what seemed to be forever, but finally they reached the top, where mew left Minun and teleported herself back down to the town. Apparently mew was saying something, but Quazi couldn't tell what it was. He descended further and further and saw the Minun run to an old train and disappear inside. Quazi was now so enthralled he forgot all about his personal appearance and descended right to the train's door. There he waited for the Minun to come out and decided to pass time by checking his mirror, after all, it was his favorite thing to do.
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ Ż ŻŻ\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-10-2009, 02:08 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Mew rested (not sleep just sat there) on her perch looking over her Pokemon. But the quiet, tranquility of the momment was interupted by a fearful cries. Mew quickly transported herself to the scene and there, right in front of the old train was the giant sky Pokemon Rayquaza. some of the Pokemon ran for their lives while some were prepared to fight. Mew stepped into the middle of it all and then looked the sky monster dead in the eyes. "What is your buisness here Rayquaza?"
Old 02-10-2009, 02:21 AM
CaisyGold Offline
Elite Trainer

Plusle awoke with a start. Huh..? "What have I missed?" He leaped up form the curled position he was in and stared at Minun.
Minun relayed to him the converstation he had with Xatu.
Plusle looked determined. Ah, I see. "So you want to find this paradise?"
Minun silently nodded. "And we need to find a lost pokemon?"
Plusle wanted to play. His eyes laughed. But he had work to do. "Let's go..."
They pushed the door open and Plusle screamed
"Um... Do... you... heh-heh... need... something?" Plusle asked--quivering--staring up at the large Rayquaza.

- - -

Pluffi was always proud. Mostly. He was proud of his psychic ability. His fame. His girl(s). His bodily features. His masculinity. His intelligence. His ego. And his puffiness. But what about the name... Pluffi? Why! Why!!! Pluffi. Well, he was going to have to deal with it. Besides, he had everything else.
He strolled along the wide, rolling hills of the desert with his entourage of jigglypuffs, wiggyltuffs, and other such pink pokemon--all females--behind him. He looked up at the mountain. He often talked to Xatu. Psychically. Who would want to climb up that? He looked to his right and leaped back, though he quickly regained his stature and "cool" pose. The girls giggled. Quazi was hovering there, face to face with Plusle and Minun. He walked closer, trying to read their minds. He couldn't be left out.

Last edited by CaisyGold; 02-10-2009 at 02:24 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:51 AM
eeveeluvrovnj Offline

Just as Mew had almost calmed down everyone, espicially the younger Pokemon, the big show off Pluffi came barging in with his stupid little pink shadows. Pluffi constantly bragged about his physchic abilities, but not many were impressed. Espicially not Mew, though at times he would try to grab her attention, she simply just teleports to a different part of her territory. One time he got brave enough to climb up to her perch and try to swoon her. Once again, the Pokemon became more nervous and ready to fight. "Please! Everyone, calm down! i'm sure this Rayquaza, has a peaceful reason to being here." Once again Pluffi began to brag about his powers but they had no effect on the Rayquaza leaving Pluffi a little discouraged. Mew used calm mind and everyone immediatly calm down and are in a reasonable mood to listen. Minun and Plusle also help and they take the younger ones away into the train and return to learn why the Pokemon has come.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

'Ah, I see everyone has gathered here, just as I planned.' Quazi said, 'Now, I suppose you all want to know why I'm here.. You see, me being awesome and all,' He checked his face in his mirror, 'I have come to talk to you all about something I have been planning for years. I study the stars every night from my perch in the clouds, I use my abilities to see to the distant solar systems, and then I look at our planet, I see the barren face of what used to be an amazing civilization. I see that we need a metropolis of our own, a different place, a place that we can live, not just survive. A Paradise.' The Pokemon around him just gazed at Quazi in awe, a few nodded in silent agreement. 'For years I have had in-depth discussions with the all knowing Xatu, and he and I have come to the conclusion to leave this planet in One week. And when I say leave, I mean all of us. I have a perfect plan, an unbeatable plan. I will need help with preparations, but first I shall explain to you my plan...'

Quazi spent the next hour or so explaining the plan, the morning sun was warm and heated the desert sand and rocks beneath their (for the ones who had them) feet. Quazi and Xatu's plan was simple, all they had to do was build rafts with small houses on them and have Quazi create a 'Space proof bubble' to shelter them against the sheer coldness of outer space. Using Quazi's weather powers he could create atmosphere with heat or cold and cloud cover. The hard part would be to gather the food and water necessary for the trip to find their long lost Paradise.

'Okay, so that's my plan. I also must know, because this is the one thing I don't know for I am all knowing, [OOC: What? O.o] is if anyone has ever sighted or heard about a Paradise planet, step forward if you know any detail, for we can use any help we need..'

OOC: Is that good? =P

Old 02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Leaf Green Offline
Elite Trainer

Minun cautiously stepped forward. "I believe there is a place called Paradise. I saw it in my dream..."
Old 02-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

'Well, my little high voltage friend, what do you know about this Paradise? How do we get there? Is it truly Paradise? Indulge me in this information, and you will be rewarded greatly.' Quazi said, showing his dazzling white teeth in a friendly smile.