Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:05 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Pokemon High: A World Without Peace (REMADE! SU's OPEN!!)

Ok, I made this awhile ago, but I never got it running. OK, I plan to get this up now. Anyone that signed up before is still in so long as they use the same character.

You guys might be getting tired of this, but anyway, I don't care.
Since a High School Rp is what got me started, I guess I'll start again with one.
Yes, this takes place in the Holon region....

*Info based of off what is known from the Delta Species set in the TCG.

~Story~

In the World of Pokemon, there is a place known as Holon. In this place, the world's top scientists exist. Their goal, to find the Mirage Pokemon, Mew. To do so, they have created an Holon Tower, and electromagnetic machine that uses magnetic wavelengths to find the stuff of legend. But there is a side-effect to this tracking system. A number of pokemon within the Holon area have been mutated, a change in elemental type and even new techniques. These pokemon have been dubbed, "Delta Species."

It's school season again, and The Holon School of Knowledge is ready to open! Officially the high school, plenty of Freshman, Juniors, Sophmores and the returning Seniors have enrolled to learn. Most of the students here are aspiring scentists, and all aim to find the elusive Mirage Pokemon. All of the students are excited for school this year, because everyone recieves a brand new P*DA, equpped with e-mail, voice recording, a Delta Species Pokedex, and a magnetic tracker linked to the Holon Tower.

~Sign-Ups~

Name:
Personality: 3-4 lines long
History:
Pokemon: (Basic Info, up to 2 can be kept at the start)

Species:
Nickname:
Delta Species: Yes or No
Moves:
Classes:(Choose 4 classes, all are in the school)
Other:

~Classes~
(Choose 4, locations throuout the campus)

Battle Class
Coordinators Class
Gifted Scientists (Basically study pokemon sciences and how things work)
Science Class
Woodshop/ Technology (Develop TM's and other Woodshop stuff)
PokeLanguage Class(Learn how pokemon interact to better involve yourself with them)
Breeders Session (Learn how to take care of your pokemon)
Field Class (Learn how to live in the wild, and what to do when you lack supplies & such)
History (Learn about the regions, and the history of our world)
Math

Good Enough, don't want it to get confusing

~Schedule~

Class 1
Class 2
Lunch/ Recess
Class 3
Class 4

~Map~

Basic Layout of Holon

This link provides what is known about Holon based on the TCG artwork.

~Members~

Accepted

Jayceon Taylor, aka Hydroliks
Blane Walker, aka The Frozen Prince
Deon Harris, aka dottio716
Johnny Rodriguez, aka poke123
Amie Nuage, aka Moonlit Dreams
Simon "Holmes" Weather, aka Redmario
Alice Blacklace, aka Riika-Chan
Arrin Sane, aka cheetahsrock

Reserved
dottio716
Moonlit Dreams
sir_Aaron
Queenie Beanie
kentucky_fried_torchic(?)

~Rules/Added Info~
Abide all PE2K rules and regulations
No bunnying without permisson
No God-Modding
No Legendary Pokemon
No strong/heavy language, PG-13
And with that no serious-serious relationships.
A box system is available, and can be checked & managed from the P*DA, as with various other things.
The P*DA is also used as verification, can be linked with your trainer card and your student id.
When the RP begins, you can pick your own roomates, if any

[Since I don't play the TCG, I might need some help to get the pokemon down]

Last edited by dottio716; 01-19-2009 at 05:45 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:16 AM
Hydroliks Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Hydroliks
Default Re: Pokemon High: A World Without Peace (REMADE! SU's OPEN!!)

Interesting. I'll be signing up pretty soon.

Name - Jayceon (Jay-See-On) Taylor
Age - Fifteen
Gender - Male
Appearance - Jayceon is a caucasian mail, 6'"1, slender, muscular body, with a single tattoo of a tear drop on his cheek. The tear drop is in black and white, with a small glimmer of light blue in the bottom corner. Jayceon wears long, black pinstriped pants, at all times, and a pair of black and white converse shoes. On his upper body, he either wears a black element shirt with a rainbow element logo, a plain white shirt, or a white shirt with 'Success' written in small, black writing in the bottom right corner. He is never seen without headphones either in his ears, or dangling from the neck of his shirt. He is always wearing a black parka with brown fur around the hood. He has a six pack, and a bullet wound just below his left nipple. His hair is long and spiky.
Personality - Generally a nice kid, Jayceon can be a bit of an unfriendly, quiet person when first getting to know him. However, when you befriend him he starts opening up, revealing himself as the nice, still rather quiet, kid that he is. He doesn't believe in karma, or giving out second chances, nor does his believe in God. Jayceon has a habit of spitting.

History
As a baby Jayceon was abandoned by his parents. He was found by a couple on the side of the road, wrapped in nothing but a thin white blanket. The couple adopted him and raised him as their own, giving him the name Jayceon Taylor (his original name was Terrell Williams, as it said on the card he was found with).

When Jayceon was growing up he was often involved in a lot of fights at school, be it verbally or physically. He was once suspended from primary school for beating a kid so badly the kid had to go to hospital. At the age of thirteen, Jayceon was a gang member. One day while fighting at school, Jayceon was the victim of a shooting; the bullet sinking into the skin under his left nipple. He still has scars.

After that incident, Jayceon moved schools, ending up here, The Holon School of Knowledge. 2009 is going to be a good one!

Pokemon
Species - Scyther
Nickname - Terrell
Delta Species - Nah.
Moves
1. Leaf Blade
2. Slash
3. Quick Attack
4. Agility

Classes
1. Woodshop/Technology
2. Math
3. Battle class
4. History

Other
Nothing. :D

Last edited by Hydroliks; 01-14-2009 at 05:57 AM.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:25 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Reserve me, plox.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:28 PM
cheetahsrock Offline
New Trainer

can you reserve me? thanks

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Pretty colors...
Old 01-14-2009, 04:02 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Ok well here is my old SU from the previous Pokemon High.

Name: Blane Walker

Appearence:

Personality: Blane is a very happy and out-going kid. He is alwaysup for some fun even if it involves breaking the rules. Blane can be a very troublesome boy if he doesn't like something. Blane will also do anything for a pretty girl who looks at him in a special way. Blane can be very fun to be with if your on his good side but if you get on his bad side will become a fierce enemy. Blane usually likes to take things easy and lets life go by and if he gets involve it is life's choice.

History: Blane grew up in Snowpoint city with his 2 loving parents. Blane has never had a hard time in life and everything was always easy for him. His parents run a small breeding center in Snowpoint city. Blane has always helped out in every way possible and he now wants to be a breeder like his father but his mother is a very skilled co-ordinator.

Blane has watched his mother training all the time and he has found it very interesting because there is more of a challlenge, but Blane has kept this secret so he trains in secret. Blane kept this secret because he is afraid of what others would think of a guy being a co-ordinator. Although it is know in another cities, only girls become co-ordinators in Snowpoint city and most boys dogym battles but Blane has always been different.

With the help of his parents, Blane has become very gifted. His father helps him improve his Pokemon's appearence while his Mother shows him different techniques and combos. But Blane feels like he is missing something, that he is missing a certain edge, a certain advantage. Blane has traveled around Kanto away from his village and he entered many contests but he wasn't very succesful he only gained 2 ribons but Blane carries them around everywere with him.

When he returned home, somebody had told everyone about Blane and him being a co-ordinator so he decided to get away from it all and join the school which his parents told him about.

Species: Glaceon
Nickname:N/A
Delta Species:Yes (Ice and Psychic)
Moves:
1. Ice Beam.
2. Psychic
3. Shadow Ball
4. Ice Shard

Species: Vaporeon
Nicname: No
Delta Specias: No
Moves:
1. Aqua Jet
2. Whirlpool
3. Watergun
4. Water Pulse

Classes: Coordinator Class, Woodshop/Technology, Field Class, Breeding.

Other: No

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-14-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

It's done.

Name: Julibelle (Belle) Lochett; sometimes called Julie by her absolutely close friends

Appearance: Julibelle has a long mane of purple wavy (kind of frizzy) hair, that reaches to about her lower back. Her eyes are hazel green, and she usually dresses in bright colours and skirts/dresses. She has a sparkly pure silver ribbon that she ties up to keep her bangs back, revealing her forehead. As a sort of charm, on the silver ribbon there is her mother's first contest ribbon attached.

Personality: Ever since Belle was a child, she was fascinated by dancing; mostly ballet. Today, it is now her favourite thing in the world, right next to Pokemon contests. She frequently performs a dance routine in the midst of her contests, her pokemon usually imitating her. She’s very carefree and often dozes off in her own daydreams, and is rarely paying attention to anything her teachers are saying. Mysteriously, she somehow still manages to pass every class with flying colours. Many people think Belle is psychotic, for several reasons that would very much take up this entire post. She’s generally very quiet, and only speaks with her Pokemon and other friends and family. It’s her actions that freak people out. When she does speak, though, it’s either because she feels the need to state the obvious, or if she’s planning revenge and/or a prank. Belle is known across the school for her silent but deadly pranks. Silent but deadly, meaning that in preparation of said prank, know one knows where she is and what she is doing, until that prank is released. Typically, students steer clear of her. But, occasionally some would befriend her. Belle is attracted to ghost-type pokemon, along with psychic-type and normal-type.

History: Belle lives in Hearthome City, Sinnoh, mostly because her mother is Fantina, the Hearthome Gym Leader. Along with her mother, Belle used to live in a region much more north of Sinnoh, where it was dreadfully cold. Soon enough, Fantina brought her three year old daughter and herself to Sinnoh, where they lived in Snowpoint for a short period of time; while Fantina powered up her pokemon, wanting to have a better life for her daughter. Of course, Fantina reached her goal, and was granted the position of the gym leader of the contest capital. Growing up, Belle was surrounded by contests and coordinating, along with dancing as her mother loved the hobby. At the age of twelve, Belle decided she wouldn't become a trainer like all the other kids her age. Instead she would work to become a top Coordinator, just like her mother. Soon, Belle went to the Pokemon Highschool, thinking that this was a perfect way of building her dream.
Pokemon:

Species: Kirlia
Nickname: Lucy
Delta Species: Yes; Lucy has the ability to teleport anywhere she likes. She doesn’t know the move Teleport, but somehow she still has this ability. It’s somewhat limited, though, since she can only teleport at a certain distance, and is very tired after doing so. Also, she’s Psychic/Ice.
Moves:
1. Hypnosis
2. Calm Mind
3. Dream Eater
4. Psychic
Other: Shiny.

Species: Igglybuff
Nickname: Toga
Delta Species: No
Moves:
1. Covet
2. Copycat
3. Shadow Ball
4. Sing
Other: Toga likes to ride on top of Belle's head. Belle's mother bred a Jigglypuff and a Wigglytuff, producing this hyperactive and insane ballon pokemon.

Classes:
Battle Class
Coordinator Class
Breeder Session
Pokelanguage Class

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-23-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Was their any doubt I would reserve?

Now, I must go tell KFT!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-14-2009, 08:04 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Dreams View Post
Was their any doubt I would reserve?

Now, I must go tell KFT!
You can be positive I'm gonna stick around this time. I'm not grounded, I don't plan on it, and......you know.......I miss U guys...! Heh.

And also, I've added the Breeder's Session to the List of Classes (Thanks TFP).

*Uh, Yes, breeders can use more than 4 techniques, though it's suggested that you take the Tech Class, so you can create you own TM's to help with your strategy, if needed.*

And Moonlit Dreams, when did you pair with KFT?

Last edited by dottio716; 01-14-2009 at 08:13 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Is there any way we can have more then 4 moves because it is very hard to be a Co-Ordinator with so little moves because I like to create cool combos and did you forget Breeding as a class or did you just not put it in? And I just re posted my SU from the old one.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

If you click refresh or something, you'll notice I commented on that already.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:38 PM

So basically, they start out with 4 moves but they can learn more as the roleplay progresses? And when you mean create new TM's do you mean like a completely new move like ice claw or just make one to teach to your Pokemon like ice beam?And I'm going to change Science to breeding.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-14-2009, 09:04 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

1) Yes, 2) Yeah, completely new moves if you want. 3) Ok.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
poke123 Offline

Name: Johnny Rodriguez

Appearance: Johnny has dark brown eyes that look very calm. He has messy jet-black hair, which is short in length. He has tan skin and an athletic build. He usually wears sneakers, jeans and a T-shirt. Sometimes he will wear an undershirt with an open button shirt. He sometimes likes to wear soccer jerseys because he really likes the sport. From afar, Johnny looks like a cool person and is if you get to know him, but is shy if you do not know him.

Personality: Johnny is a brave person. He is also very friendly. He will stick up for his friends whenever they’re in trouble. He shares a close bond with his Pokemon and cares a lot from them. In a battle, he will get hyped up and is determined to give it his all and win. He is always up for a battle and will rarely pass up an opportunity to battle someone new. He can become arrogant if he wins too many times in a row, which causes him to lose and shrink his ego back down to size. He puts his Pokemon above all else and will refuse a battle if they are not up to it. He is usually quiet and shy when he is somewhere where he doesn’t know anyone, but when he’s amongst friends, he is funny and a great person to be around. He is a calm-minded person, who won’t lose his temper easily. He is also a very helpful person and will help anyone who needs help.

History:

Johnny lived in Petalburg City his whole life. His dad, Sam, was a great trainer, who won the Hoenn Pokemon League twice, but later settled down and became a scientist because he wanted to learn more about Pokemon. Johnny’s dad taught Johnny everything he knows about Pokemon. He made Johnny wait until age 12 to go get his first Pokemon. Then, on his 12th birthday, Johnny set off for Oldale Town to get his first Pokemon. He chose Mudkip for his starter. Although Mudkip was shy at first the small Pokemon was shy, but soon he warmed up to Johnny and they became very close friends. Sam always trained with Johnny, giving him tips. On one occasion, they were training so hard that both Sam's Charmander (the son of his Charizard) and Johnny's Mudkip evolved into Charmeleon and Marshtomp, respectively (this was around age 14).

A couple of months later, some scientists began disappearing (they were being taken by Cipher, but Johnny doesn't know this). One night, Johnny heard something in his parents’ room. His mother was at her sister’s house so the only people in the house were Johnny and his dad. Upon reaching his father’s room, Johnny saw that the room was a mess. All that was left was a Pokeball that was hidden with a note telling Johnny to take care of Charmeleon. Though he and his mom were sad for the next few months, everything eventually returned to normal. Everything had been going well, except Petalburg High wasn't challenging enough for him, so his mom enrolled him in Pokemon High in Kanto. Johnny was reluctant to leave his mom at first, but after she insisted, he gave up and decided to go to Pokemon High. He left two of his Pokemon with her. They were Eevee, a gift from his dad for his 14th birthday and Chikorita, the first Pokemon he ever caught. He has two badges (from Mauville and Lavaridge), but never set off on a journey to get the rest because he didn't want to leave his mother alone.

His sophomore year at Pokemon High was eventful. His trusty Marshtomp evolved into a Swampert on the first day and he had an intense battle with a girl named Rebecca. The rest of the year was full of adventures, but halfway through the semester, he received a big surprise, his father had returned. He quickly went home and talked to his father. Apparently, he had been kidnapped. With Sam back home, Johnny took Eevee and Chikorita with him back to school. At the end of the semester, he was desparate to get out of school. He returned to Hoenn and traveled the region. He quickly won the other 6 badges within 3 months. He finished just in time for the Pokemon League and made the top 4, but lost to a strong trainer. As school was about to start, Johnny decided he wanted a change of place. So, he decided to enroll in the Holon School of Knowledge. Leaving Eevee and the now evolved Bayleef at home, Johnny, Swampert, and Charmeleon left for Holon, ready to start his Junior year.

Pokemon:

Species: Swampert
Nickname: none
Delta Species: No
Moves:
1. Hydro Pump
2. Earthquake
3. Ice Beam
4. Focus Punch

Species: Charmeleon
Nickname: Inferno
Delta Species: Yes (starts when they arrive in Holon) Dragon/Fire
Moves:
1. Flamethrower
2. Iron Tail
3. Dragon Pulse
4. Aerial Ace

Classes :

Battle Class
Coordinators Class
Woodshop/ Technology (Develop TM's and other Woodshop stuff)
Breeder's Session

Other: none

Here is my SU.

What exactly is Field Class?

Last edited by poke123; 01-14-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:03 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Field Class:

Quote:
Quote:
Field Class (Learn how to live in the wild, and what to do when you lack supplies & such)
Learn how to live in the wild. Basically how to camp, survive, catch your own food, stuff like that.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:17 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Field Class:

Learn how to live in the wild. Basically how to camp, survive, catch your own food, stuff like that.
Alright then, I'm switching Field Class to Breeder's Session.

Also, do you think I could help you with this RP like the last time you had it? (I could help be in charge of this. You could also get Moonlit Dreams and KFT to help so that we would have 4 "mods" for the RP. We would be able to accept people in to the RP and help the RP move along if it ever gets stuck.)