Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:10 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage12 View Post
Thanks Vanessa for reserving everyone and stuff. I will add them to the list of reserved people which I also forgot to make.

I should've know that this mistake would come up again. Sir Aaron, you have to change your Pokemon. No one can use the leaders since they are the leaders. They control us. Sorry, I should have said that earlier.

Darkrai and Arceus are off limits.

Wait, I thought I put Arceus in the faction part of the SU...
Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

I would like to join this role play. Here is my finished sign up. Just tell me if there are any mistakes and I will edit it immediately.

Name: Simon Weather

Sex: Male

Personality:
-He is an extremely intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He has very unselfish interest welfare of other people and Pokémon and puts their needs above his own. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. He loves exploring and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battling and training with his Pokémon. His favorite hobby is origami because it relaxes him a lot. And also is extremely Agoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his Pokémon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior. He hopes to one day become a top pokemon researcher after he becomes a top pokemon trainer and settling down to help his mother with her research.

Appearance:
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/b...int0/anime.jpg
Simon is 5' 4" and weighs about 145 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small pack that holds his supplies and he wears a black belt that hold six different pokeballs in small lock-in holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. Also on his right wrist he wears a red poketech that he is never seen without.

Alliance: Darkrai

Legendary Pokemon:

1) Ho-Oh
Nickname: None
Appearance:

Other: The legendary pokemon Ho-Oh who was bestowed to Simon by Darkrai in order to aid in his search of the crystals. Respects Simon's pokemon team and is willing to follow his orders.

Regular Pokemon:

2) Toxicroak
Nickname: Leto
Appearance:

Other: Simon's first and most loyal pokemon. He will defend his trainer with his life. His strength is almost unmatched in his team.

3)Kingler
Nickname: Mikala
Appearance:

Other: Simon's proverbial powder keg. If Mikala becomes angered she will not rest until she crushes her opponent beneath her might.

4)Shuckle
Nickname: Raphir
Appearance:

Other: Raphir is the laziest team member. He is always seen eating or sleeping. When he battles he will wear out his opponent before delivering the finishing blow.

5)Abomasnow
Nickname: Enzo
Appearance:

Other: Enzo is extremely quiet and mysterious. He rarely socializes with the other members of Simon's team except for his master.

6)Luxray
Nickname: Shada
Appearance:

Other: Shada loves to show off his power to other females. When he battles he will try to render his opponent with a powerful electric attack before finishing them off.

History:
Simon was born in Twinleaf town where he lived a peaceful life living with his mother Nancy Weather. Nearly every day Simon aided his mother with her job as a Pokémon researcher mostly by observing the Pokémon in there natural habit and thus he learned a great deal about Pokémon making him excel quickly in school above all other kids in his class. Simon always wanted to begin his pokemon journey but due to his overbearing mother he was denied time after time and year after year. Finally on his 15th birthday his mother and him decided that is was time for him to start his Pokémon journey and after waking up and taking a quick shower ran off to Sandgem town and quickly glancing at his watch noticing he was late he bolted into Professor’s Rowans lab.

Once inside Rowan explained that because he was late he had already given away his three starter pokemon to the other children and he had no more pokemon to give to Simon. Depressed Simon turned and began to sulk towards the exit when suddenly the Professor remembered a pokemon he had in the back and rushed into the next room. Soon the professor returned with a dusty pokeball which he handed to Simon. Simon was intrigued so he opened the pokeball and with a flash of light appeared a dark purple Croagunk. Simon gazed deeply into his new pokemon eyes and after a few moments nicknamed him "Leto" as the Croagunk responded happily with a deep croak. After thanking the Professor Simon returned his pokemon to its ball and excitedly ran back home to show his mother who after examine it gave it a big bear hug. Afterwards she gave Simon his birthday presents which included a brand new Poketech, a new set of clothes, and his favorite a signature trainer back pack. Simon thanked his mother and went up to bed. The next day after waking up and taking a shower Simon emerged in his signature trainer gear and after saying goodbye to his mother with a tearful hug left to begin his Pokémon journey.

As Simon began to travel through the Sinnoh region he was plagued by his inexperience which in turn caused him to lose a couple trainer battles. In a depressive state he wandered around Jubilife wondering if he should return home and forget becoming a trainer. As Simon turned a corner he collided with a man dressed in all black scattering multiple pokeballs all over the city street. As the man frantically tried to gather up the pokeballs Simon quickly stood up and questioned the man as to why he had so many pokeballs. However the man did not respond and after picking the last one up tried to bolt past Simon only to have him block his path. "Get out of my way kid if you know what's good for you!" grunted the man angrily as he detached a small pokeball from his belt tossing it up into the air releasing a menacing looking Houndour. Simon quickly responded by releasing his Croagunk and after a intense battle Simon's Croagunk managed to defeat the Houndour knocking it into its trainers stomach. At that instant a short overweight bald man accompanied by officer Jenny arrived and promptly arrested the thief. The bald man quickly set to the task of gathering up the pokeball along with Simon and Croagunks help finish in a matter of moments. The man deeply thanked Simon and offered him a reward as the three walked back to the mans enormous three story house.

Once inside the bald man introduced himself as Chuck the pokeball and pokemon collector. Apparently the man in black broke into his house attempting to steal all of his pokemon and pokeballs but as he spotted the thief he dashed out of the door and into the night. Chuck then quickly shook Simon's hand before leading him to a giant room filled with rows and rows of pokemon contained in various pokeballs. "I would like you to have a special rare pokemon that I think you deserve." said Chuck as he quickly ascended a tall ladder searching the rows carefully. "Ah here we go!" he said as he picked up a tiny dusk ball before sliding down back onto the floor. "Here take this pokemon. I think you'll like it!" he said a slight smile came across his face. Simon being intrigued and after grabbing the dusk ball released a small dark purple Drifloon the happily floated in the air before turning its attention to Simon. The Drifloon hesitated slightly before tackling into Simon's face. Chuck let out a deep chuckle as he helped up saying thats her way of saying she likes you. Simon then nicknamed his new Drifloon "Mosi" before returning her to her pokeball. Simon stayed the night at his new friend Chuck's house and as the early morning sun rose up in the sky he said goodbye to his friend one last time. Chuck handed him his backpack and told him he loaded it to the brim with different kinds of pokballs and a little bit of travel funds to aid him on his journey.

From that day on Simon thrived on his journey traveling the far reaches of Sinnoh battling various pokemon and trainers all the while earning new friends and learning many new things about pokemon and the world around him. At age 22 Simon was visited by the powerful legendary pokemon Darkrai by a mysterious dream. Darkrai spoke of the terrible power the crystal held and that no human must posess them and upon finishing his explanation held a strange dark pokeball which Simon hesantly grabbed before suddenly waking up from the dream. At first Simon did not know what to belive before suddenly realizeing he was still holding the mysterious pokeball. Morning soon came and Simon resolved to seek out the location of the crystal.

Other: None

Last edited by Redmario; 02-08-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:57 PM
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer

hey, can i get a reserv with Heatran please?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Kenzy Skyson

Personality: Usually quiet, Kenzy is a very sensitive person who cares very much about his personal appearance, he never gets angry and only talks when he has to. He's extremely fun when he's drunk, but extremely grumpy when he has a hangover. Easy to approach and easy to talk to, Kenzy is a good person to have around.

Appearance:

Legendary Pokemon: Rayquaza

Regular Pokemon: Alakazam, Metagross, Gardevoir, Medicham, Espeon.

Other: Uh, you may notice my one post count and think of it as something suspicious, but it isn't. I used to be a member here at pe2k before I just didn't have enough time to keep role playing and eventually stopped all together. My old account was called Kenzy Catastrophe. I was in the role play 'Legion: Creatures of the Night' and 'Instruments of Destruction: The Ashes of Worlds' RP. =]

Last edited by Kenzee; 02-10-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:15 AM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Sir Aaron, my mistake, I read to fast. I see that you have Zapdos, so you're accepted.

Kenzee- you're reserved, but you're already off to a good start so I wasn't skeptical about the low post count.

Redmario-Accepted

hobbesses-reserved

Draco Boy 0-reserved
Old 02-09-2009, 01:41 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

reserve with Kyogre plz.

Old 02-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
Reserve me Celebi please.

Name: Jacob d'Zwiebel
Personality:(optional)
Appearance: Jacob d'Zwiebel stands at six foot, and is quite thin, although he eats like a horse, and this is shown by his weight of one-thirty-one, although if you ask Jacob, he will insist that it's the height and the hair. Speaking of which, Jacob has brown hair that is short and flat, with the ocassional stray hair sticking out of place. Jacob usually wears a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans, and he delights in going barefoot everywhere, even in the trecharous frozen plains of Roue 217. Jacob also wears a necklace that holds an emarald on a thin metal chain. That is his only emmento of his Father, and is easily his most treasured possession.
Alliance: Arceus (although it sickens me to be on the side fo right)
Legendary Pokemon: Celebi (Male)
Regular Pokemon: Sanders the Male Blazekin, Scylla the Female Milotic, Ace the Male Manectric, Anta the Froslass, Vibra the Male Yanmega
History: Jaob d'Zwiebel is a Hoenn man, born and raised in Mossdeep City by a single policeman father. When he was just four years old, him and his Torchic wandered into Shoal Cave from his Mossdeep home. Unfortuantely, it was Walrein mating season, and as you can imagine, that made it very dangerous. When his dad heard that, he rsuhed in to rescue his toddler son, only to find Jacob sitting outside Shoal Cave with a Snorunt he befriended.
At the ten, Jacob set out on his Pokemon journey, like most Hoenn children. As a parting gift, Jacob's dad gave him the emarald necklace that Kacob wears to this day. About a month later, Jacob was notified that his father had been killed while defusing a bomb in the Lilycove Department Store. The Police officer succeeded in saving the whole building, but the deadly fumes he inhaled constricted his lungs and suffocated him.
After that, Jacob wandered from place to place, region to region, until he came to Sinnoh, where something called to him. It turns out that the legendary Pokemon Arceus was looking for trainers to help him find the eight fragments. He sensed that Jacob would prove to be a worthy soldier, and so sent him one of the Shining Pokeballs, Celebi.
Other: N/A

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 02-09-2009, 04:35 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I am having LUgia instead of Articuno.

Name: Blane Walker

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his Digimon. Blane's guilty pleasure is going for Pokemon who finds more appealing to the eye. He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, Blane will do which he feels right and the most fun.

Appearance:

Alliance: Arceus

Legendary Pokemon: Lugia

Regular Pokemon: > POKEMON: Charmeleon

> NICKNAME: N/A

> APPEARANCE:

> OTHER DETAILS: Male. Blane first and favourite Pokemon.

> POKEMON: Gengar

> APPEARANCE:

> OTHER DETAILS: Male. Gengar is the only Pokemon on Blane's team which not related to water.

> POKEMON: Wartortle

> APPEARANCE:

> OTHER DETAILS: Male. Blane's fastest Pokemon on the field.

> POKEMON: Marowak

> APPEARANCE:

> OTHER DETAILS: Male. Carries 2 bones instad of one.

> POKEMON: Ivysaur

> APPEARANCE:

> OTHER DETAILS: Female. Blane's favourite Pokemon on the battle field.

> POKEMON: Lugia

> Nickname: N/A

> APPEARANCE:
> OTHER DETAILS: Male. Blane's strongest Pokemon

Other: All of Blane's Pokemon attack by combining their attacks.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 02-17-2009 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

The Frozen Prince-Accepted.

Kentucky Fried Torchic-Accepted.

Grsspkmnmaster-Reserved.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0
Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU](Team Darkrai people needed

Name: Rork Drake

Sex: male

Personality: Rork is a fun loving guy. He's really friendly most of the time and listens to everything he's told. However, when he fights, he's a completely different person. He becomes relentless and heartless. That was what lead darkrai to him.

Appearance: Rork is about 5' 10" and weighs about 160 pounds of almost pure muscle. He has red hair that is a little bit past his ears and crystal blue eyes. He usually wears a pair of blue jeans, a blue or black shirt, red and blue shoes, and a gray jacket with a dragon on the back.

Legendary Pokemon: Deoxys

Regular Pokemon:

Charizard:male
Other: has a blue flame as well as blue fire attacks.

Inferape:male
Other: same as Charizard.

Pideot:female

Lucario:male
Other:Wherever there is yellow on a normal Lucario, he is red.

Lapras:female

History: He grew up in a small town with a poor family. He grew up with a hard llife. He was always trying to stay alive, just getting by. Always stealing, fighting, cheating, anything that was necessary. As soon as he was old enough, he left on his Pokemon journey. He sson began catching Pokemon and creating a name for himself. He even made it to the Elite Four once.

Because of his rough life, Darkrai ahd always been watching him. But once his battle personality really became obvious, Darkrai made his decision. As he left another gym that he had beaten, he found the Pokeball that Darkrai had sent to him.

Other: Rork uses special gauntlets as well as a dagger that Darkrai had given him tp fight the Poison Pokemon.

I will finish everything else later.

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 02-14-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:52 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsspkmnmaster View Post
reserve with Kyogre plz.
Name: Derek Feyr
Accompanying Legend: Kyogre
Appearance: He is a 6'3 teen, so he's very slender and very lean. He's muscular, but only because he has no fat on his body, seemingly. His face has a few acne spots on it, but he loks almost normal. He has brownish-blonde hair and has green eyes tinged with blue on the outside. He wears black half rimmed glasses. He is almost always wearing a blue t-shirt and long jeans, and he carries a shoulder pack like the one in Ruby for the male characters. He is only 175 lbs, so he is almost the definition of skinny.
Personality: Often a loner, he tends to do things his own way with pure force. He is not very social, and is not prone to talk to people he doesn't know. He is as peacxeful as a rock, and he will not fight unless provoked. He loves to be outdoors, and will be hiking at any given moment. He does not get angry easily, but when he does, he goes into a beserk rage and will attack anything without realizing it.
Other Pokemon:

Terra the Venusaur

Slade the Hitmonlee

Crush the Steelix

Aeris the Fearow

Absol

Kyogre

Old 02-10-2009, 12:12 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU](Team Darkrai people needed

Okay, I'm just going to leave the history. I won't do anything for it, sorry, but it will make it easier for me to get started. Thanks. ^.~
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16

Reserve me for Rayquaza please.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:14 AM
ChrisDPG Offline
Elite Trainer

Reserve me MewTwo for now, I'll finish it tomorrow as it's too late right now.

Name: Chris Firefox
Personality:Chris is a very shy person. He is a trainer that has lost all self esteem and confidence that was ever in him. All of it was stripped from him. He can't act cool around girls like other people can. Chris would just barely get the courage to even ask a girl out on a date if she were really important to him. He wouldn't be able to take a pity date from her though. Chris doesn't really like it when people change their minds, as it confuses him if they had told him something already.

Chris really doesn't care if he's alone or in a group. He doesn't even care much for the changing society around him. He keeps up with it still though. Chris would rather sit down in some forest with a few friends and lie there than go around in a busy town with a bunch of noises. If he's in a group and it's reasonably quiet, he's okay. He does not, however, like to be around people who bring out the bad things in people and use it to their advantage. They would be dead before they became his friend.

Chris is not really one that is angered easily. He can keep his temper and just takes whatever is thrown at him. There is officially almost nothing left of Chris to be insulted of without it being true. The one thing that would be wrong is if they said he didn't care about anything. Chris cares about things that people wouldn't even pay attention to. He likes to be around those seemingly worthless things such as a plant that people see as just a burden. He studies its structure and looks over what it really does.

When fighting, Chris is still as calm as ever. He studies whatever the target plans in a small amount of time. Chris likes to stay on the defensive for the first part of the fight and wear down the target or check their strategy. He prefers not to waste energy.

Due to his insomnia, Chris can become irritated. Although he is normally calm, he becomes irritable without being angry. When this happens, he makes sure to get his point across. Despite his insomnia, he is a good natured person and is often kind to all those that he deems are kind to others.

Appearance:
The first noticeable thing about Chris is his eyes. People seem to stare off into them. They tell stories of his sadness and his hard times. His eyes are a mixture of yellow and green, a lemon lime color. Underneath his eyes are lines that run under his bottom eye lid. These are proof of him barely sleeping. Chris's face is very soft and without barely any flaws. The only thing abnormal is a scar to the left of his nose and under his left eye. He received it from an incident with a raticate when he was a small child.

Chris's hair is a brownish color with a red hue. He tends to keep it long and either spiked upwards or left down in bangs covering his eyes. Chris loves to wear black. Often, he wears orange to complement the color. He is rarely seen in any other color. Hooded clothing is his main form of clothing.

Chris is a bit short and has a very muscular tone. His chest shows clear and plainly his abdominal muscles. They are rarely seen though, as he is always wearing something to cover his chest. Chris wears long pants almost every day. In fact, the only skin he really shows is his face and arms. Although on the very hot days in summer, he will wear shorts. His socks have to be ankle length, and no higher. His shoes are always very comfortable and easy to move in. He doesn't care much for clothing that others say are good, but more that he's worn it and likes it.

Legendary Pokemon:Mewtwo
Mewtwo is a very vicious pokemon. It never quenches its thirst for violence. It's specialty is fighting, and will always be fighting. Mewtwo prefers to stand back and send barrages of psychic attacks on whoever opposes him, but he is still able to fight close up. Mewtwo never makes threats. He only makes promises. If he says he will kill you, it's going to happen.

Regular Pokemon:

[Charizard]
Nickname: Dynamite
Short Description: Chris's most favored pokemon. He has been with him since Chris's first adventure.
Appearance: Normal Charizard. Has a bandana with an onyx gem stone embedded into it. Blue eyes.

[Espeon]
Nickname: Gravity
Short Description: One in a pair. The other in this pair is Zero. Gravity is more mellow than Zero.
Appearance: Blue streaks running through his fur. Yellow eyes.

[Umbreon]
Nickname: Zero
Short Description: One in a pair. Other in this pair is Gravity. Zero is wild and ferocious.
Appearance: Red glowing spots. Green eyes.

[Lucario]
Nickname: Infinity
Short Description: The speediest pokemon in Chris's arsenal. Focuses on physical attacks.
Appearance: Green body. Red Eyes.

[Gengar]
Nickname: Rashugal
Short Description: Chris's newest addition to his party. Has been known to use explosion on occassions.
Appearance: Shiny. Holds a weird stone that Chris never got to see. Orange eyes.

History: Chris recently joined Darkrai's cause, although nobody knows why since he has a kind heart. There are many possibilities. (Just an add-on, not really a history.)
Other: Insomniac
Freerunner

Last edited by ChrisDPG; 02-12-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee16 View Post
Reserve me for Rayquaza please.
Sorry, I already reserved Rayquaza. =\
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D