Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]RP has started

Co-owned by White Wolf of the Snow

Team Magma and Aqua have combined the members they have left to create Team Earth. They've quickly began experimentation with cloning Pokemon, and are already successful. By taking a strand of DNA from a Pokemon, creating a mold of a Pokemon out of Muk slime, and combining the two in a special machine. a clone was created. But these clones were not like ordinary Pokemon. No matter what species of Pokemon they were, they came out purple. Their saliva was poisonous, as well as their blood. The Pokemon themselves were extremely volatile, and only listened to Team Earth, and with them, Team Earth took over the world.

A year later, during an excavation on Mt. Cornet, eight badges were found. Each badge held a fragment of a diamond, each being a different color. When Team Earth found out about this, they quickly sent a squad to retrieve the badges. The archaeologists who found the badges quickly reacted by giving four badges to Dialga, and the other four to Palkia. The two Legendary Pokemon would then scatter the diamond fragments and badges all over the regions. Team Earth was furious about this, and quickly went into action. Knowing they would never find the fragments on their own, they set out to capture both Dialga and Palkia. The legendary trainer Ash Ketchum stepped up and battled the poisonous Pokemon, before Team Earth could get the DNA of Palkia and Dialga. Ash defeated the leader of Team Earth, but not before they got DNA from the legendary Pokemon.

Team Earth retreated and created the poison clones of the Legendary Pokemon, and then sent them to do battle with them. Dialga and Palkia were easily overwhelmed and defeated, resulting in their capture. When Arceus was alerted of this, he realized that only pure humans could defeat the horde of Posion Pokemon, and gave noble humans a shining Pokeball. Inside would be a Legendary Pokemon. When Darkrai was aware of this, he realized he was being challenged, and brain washed many Legendary Pokemon, and gave them to humans who were capable of ruling their own team, in special Dark Balls. Using them, both Legendary Pokemon would create a group of powerful trainers that would collect the Badges before Team Earth did. Now as the quest for the fragments begins, and the Legendary Pokemon hone in on each other, war can be seen in the distance, and there's little you can do about it.

THIS IS YOUR LIFE STORY, NOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS FINISH IT

Darkrai Legendary Pokemon:
Azelf(x)
Mesperit
Uxie
Giratina
Kyogore(x)
Groudon
Rayquaza(x)
Regice
Regirock
Shaymin(x)
Jirachi
Deoxys(x)
Latias
Mew Two(x)
Ho-oh(x)

Arceus Legendary Pokemon:
Moltres
Zapdos(x)
Articuno
Entei(x)
Raikou(x)
Suicune(x)
Registeel
Regigigas
Manaphy
Celebi(x)
Heatran(x)
Latios(x)
Mew
Lugia(x)

Rules
1. No Goddmodding
2. No Bunnying without permission
3. One legendary per person
4. No arguing outside the rp
5. Rated R, but keep the romance to make out
6. No being a double agent
7. You can only be on one team
8. No dodging all hits during battles
9. You're allowed to battle teammates, even if you're using your legendary Pokemon
10. Both Vanessa and I have the ability to accept, reserve, and deny people. So obey both of us, or at least our rules

Name:(first and last)
Sex:(male or female)
Personality:(optional)
Appearance:(pictures accepted)
Alliance:(Arceus or Darkrai)
Legendary Pokemon:(you have to choose one from the list of the team you're on)
Regular Pokemon:(you can have five regular, your legend will take the six spot)
History:(also optional, but recommended)
Other:(anything else you want to add, optional though)

Team Arceus(good)-
1. Rage12-Entei
2. White Wolf of the Snow-Suicune
3. Sir Aron-Zapdos
4.Kentucky Fried Torchic-Celebi
5.The Frozen Prince-Lugia
6.hobbesses-Heatran
7.Mistress Meg-Raikou
8.bumblebee16-Latios

Team Darkrai(technically Neutral, but somewhat evil)-
1.Redmaro-Ho-Oh
2.Grsspkmnmaster-Kyogore
3.Draco Boy 0-Deoxsys
4.Electric Pikachu-Azelf
5.ChrisDPG-Mew Two

Reserved-
Queenie Beanie-(Shaymin)

If people request so, I will allow people to role play as Team Earth

(x)=taken

Last edited by Rage12; 02-13-2009 at 02:47 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SU]The Eight Fragments-The Legendary War(revived)[SU]

Name:Ivry Aerin

Sex:Female

Personality: Ivry is very upbeat, despite her dark past. Her history is burned into her brain, and it haunts her everyday. She has hopes of finding a friend, or someone who can she can tell her past to so she could get it out of her system. However she's abandoned that dream to fulfill all of her Pokemon's dreams. She holds her friends' and Pokemons' need above her own and would sacrifice her life for almost anyone. She treats people how they deserve to be treated, and for the most part, doesn't anger easily. If she ever does get angry, the only person or Pokemon who can calm her down is her Wartortle.

Appearance:Ivry
No bow on her dress, no skull in the hair, no jewelry, no fishnets, her hair isn't tied, she wears red leggings, and is slightly thicker.

Alliance:Arceus

Legendary Pokemon: Entei
Regular Pokemon:

Species:Wartortle
Personality: Confident and energetic
special traits: The wings on the side of her head, look like demon wings.
Background-Ivry's starter and trusted side kick. Wartortle is surprisingly, Ivry's strongest Pokemon, besides Entei. Most of her Pokemon were caught by Wartortle.

Species:Charizard
Personality: Confident, but very lazy. It takes the realization of a strong opponent to get him up.
special traits:none
Background: Ivry received Charizard as a homeless Charmeleon. The Charmeleon was easily captured without battle because of its lazy nature.

Species:Tyrannitar
Personality: Tyrannitar is very nice, despite the menacing looks Tyrannitars often have. She cares for each Pokemon on Ivry's team, and is the only Pokemon in Ivry's party that Luxray will happily associate with.
special traits:Tyrannitar is blind, and fights by using hearing and figths on all fours.
Background: Larvitar is the only Pokemon Ivry has that encountered Poison Pokemon. That's actually how Ivry found her. Ivry was taking a walk alone and was confronted by the Poison Pokemon. She attempted to run but was to slow as an injury she received from her Totodile. As the Poison Pokemon closed in on Ivry, a lone Larvitar darted out of the bushes to take down the Poison Pokemon. Larvitar got rid of all the Poison Pokemon, except for one. A Poison version of a Tyrannitar. Larvitar tried its best to take down the Pokemon but was defeated. Ivry thought Larvitar would be killed, but instead of killing the Larvitar, the Poison Tyrannitar stabbed the poor Larvitar in its eyes. The Larvitar screamed in pain as the Tyrannitar left it. Ivry returned home with the Larvitar, but it was too late. Larvitar was blind and would permanately bee so.

Species:Luxray
Personality: Easily angered. However, Luxray is a fan of peace, despite its violent nature during battle.
special traits: Has a star at the end of her tail instead of the normal Luxray shape, and an awkwardly long tail.
Background: Luxray has an extreme dislike of Wartortle. Luxray was the strongest of its pack before they were all seperated and captured. When Ivry noticed this, she decided to add Luxray to her team. Luxray refused and attempted to attack her. Because of the type disadvantage, Ivry used Charizard to battle the Luxray. With it's lazy nature, Luxray easily defeated Charizard. Luxray then defeated Tyrannitar with little effort. Ivry then sent her Squirtle in. Luxray easily outmatched the Squirtle, causing it to evovle into Wartortle. With Wartortle's new strength, she easily took down the Luxray, which angered Luxray. Ivry's second strongest Pokemon.

Species: Feraligator
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected.
Special traits: none
Background: Not much to say. It was raised from an egg by Ivry. Ivry's strongest Pokemon when it comes to brute strength.

History:She would prefer not to think about it.
Other:If she ever tells you about her personality, she must really think of you as a friend. She also can communicate with all of her Pokemon.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````
alright people, get to signing up. Hopefully this will be a success again.

Last edited by Rage12; 02-12-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

-claims Suicune-

You also forgot to mention I'm the RP Co-Owner thingy. :P

Name:
Crystal Estrada

Sex:
Female

Personality:
Indefinate (varies).

Appearance:
Crystal is about 5"6 and weighs in at about 98 lbs, which is very light for her age. But you can never let the slimness of her waist, stomach, arms, and legs fool you; under that is wiry muscle that flexes at her will, which isn't often. She usually wears a sky blue kimono dappled with beautiful black-outlined circles that over-lap to form elegant flowers. Her waist band and bow, which complete the Chineese garb, are an icy blue, which seem to both blend into her outfit and stand out at the same time. She wears matching sandals, the ones with two stubs on the bottom at each side of the sanded block of wood that is rounded at the ends. Crystal has blonde hair that is pinned up into a tidy bun with a Ninetales pin embedded with a sapphire, and she had deep blue eys that swirl with different colors depending on her mood, but they are usually blue and green, a sign of happiness. Crystal's hair is usually silky and has a healthy-looking glow, which basically fits the description of her tanned skin as well.

Alliance:
Arceus

Legendary Pokemon:
Suicune /Nicknamed Legend|Female\

Regular Pokemon:
Species: Shiny Ninetales
Nickname: Silverwind

Species: Shiny Charizard
Nickname: Wind Song

Species: Shiny Gyarados
Nickname: Blood

Species: Rapidash
Nickname: Starlight
Other: Has white, four-point star on forehead that glows.

Species: Alakazam
Nickname: Vision
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Sorry, I'm a little forgetful if you haven't noticed yet.

You're definitely accepted.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:04 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Jade
Sex: No, she hasn't done that yet.
Personality: Jade is
Appearance: Jade
Alliance: Arceus, betch. Nobodeh beets zeh gawd.
Legendary Pokemon: Zapdos
Regular Pokemon:
Pidgeot(Female/Nickname is Fauna)
Alakazam(Male/Nickname is Pluto)
Kadabra(Shiny/Male/Nickname is Spite)
Jynx(Female/Nickname is Gypsy)
Mr. Mime(Male/Nickname is Jester)
Other:

Reserve me, pleeaaaasssseeeee.

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 02-13-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:33 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Can I reserve Articuno please?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 02-08-2009, 08:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Reserved, TFP. I knew you'd pick Articuno. xD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Hiya. Can I be reserved with Shaymin?

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 02-08-2009, 08:59 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Reserved, TFP. I knew you'd pick Articuno. xD
Well you already picked Suicune so that was the only choice left for me lol.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 02-08-2009, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
Hiya. Can I be reserved with Shaymin?
Reserved.

I'm call you Blane, ok, Blane? Good. Well, Articuno's more ice than Suicune, so I would think that Articuno would be your first pick.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:31 PM

I'm a water person me Vanessa check my URPG but I'm getting ice types now. (Yes I'm calling you by your real name too :P)

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 02-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Thanks Vanessa for reserving everyone and stuff. I will add them to the list of reserved people which I also forgot to make.

I should've know that this mistake would come up again. Sir Aaron, you have to change your Pokemon. No one can use the leaders since they are the leaders. They control us. Sorry, I should have said that earlier.

Darkrai and Arceus are off limits.

Last edited by Rage12; 02-08-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:47 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

Reserve me Celebi please.

Name: Jacob d'Zwiebel
Sex: Male
Personality:(optional)
Appearance: Jacob d'Zwiebel stands at six foot, and is quite thin, although he eats like a horse, and this is shown by his weight of one-thirty-one, although if you ask Jacob, he will insist that it's the height and the hair. Speaking of which, Jacob has brown hair that is short and flat, with the ocassional stray hair sticking out of place. Jacob usually wears a white t-shirt with a pair of jeans, and he delights in going barefoot everywhere, even in the trecharous frozen plains of Roue 217. Jacob also wears a necklace that holds an emarald on a thin metal chain. That is his only emmento of his Father, and is easily his most treasured possession.
Alliance: Arceus (although it sickens me to be on the side fo right)
Legendary Pokemon: Celebi (Male)
Regular Pokemon: Sanders the Male Blazekin, Posiedon (Posi) the Male Kingdra, Ace the Male Manectric, Anta the Froslass, Vibra the Male Yanmega
History: Jaob d'Zwiebel is a Hoenn man, born and raised in Mossdeep City by a single policeman father. When he was just four years old, him and his Torchic wandered into Shoal Cave from his Mossdeep home. Unfortuantely, it was Walrein mating season, and as you can imagine, that made it very dangerous. When his dad heard that, he rsuhed in to rescue his toddler son, only to find Jacob sitting outside Shoal Cave with a Snorunt he befriended.
At the ten, Jacob set out on his Pokemon journey, like most Hoenn children. As a parting gift, Jacob's dad gave him the emarald necklace that Kacob wears to this day. About a month later, Jacob was notified that his father had been killed while defusing a bomb in the Lilycove Department Store. The Police officer succeeded in saving the whole building, but the deadly fumes he inhaled constricted his lungs and suffocated him.
After that, Jacob wandered from place to place, region to region, until he came to Sinnoh, where something called to him. It turns out that the legendary Pokemon Arceus was looking for trainers to help him find the eight fragments. He sensed that Jacob would prove to be a worthy soldier, and so sent him one of the Shining Pokeballs, Celebi.
Other: N/A

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above

Last edited by Phantasm.Angel; 02-11-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Rage12 Offline
Elite Trainer

Reserved. Wow, I didn't expect this to actually take off like it did.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Reserve me with Deoxys please.