Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Elecii Offline

Default [SU] Icicle isle [SU] RP Starting soon!

RP starting soon!

Plot:
There is an island named icicle isle on the island there are three caves crystal cave, mist cave and darkness cave. There is a school not far from these caves called lava high school. People and PokÚmon have been in crystal cave and mist cave but no one has ever gone near darkness cave as evil awaits. There are seven Darkness Cave Guardians who you have to get past to actually get into darkness cave. The people and PokÚmon of lava high school have decided to venture to darkness cave to find out what awaits there...

Banned:
No one!
If you disobey the rules you receive a strike after 3 strikes you will be banned from my RP for a week (7 days). If this happens again you will be permanently banned.

Rules:
1. No bunnying
2. No godmodding
3. No flaming or spamming
4. All pe2k rules apply
5. Only 3 trainers and 4 PokÚmon max
6. No double, triple etc. Posting
7. Respect each other

Trainer sign up:
Name:
Appearance: At least 3 sentences
History: At least 4 sentences
PokÚmon: Up to 5
Classes: 6 classes must be taken
Club: (Optional, you can only do 1 club, Only if in school)
Other:

PokÚmon sign up:
Name:
Species:
Delta species: (If so what types)
History: At least 4 sentences
Appearance:
In school:
Classes: (Only if in the school, 2 if possible)
Club: (Optional, you can only do 1 club, Only if in school)
Trainer: (If you want a trainer put which one if not leave this blank)
Other:

Classes trainers can take:
Reports
History
Coordinator class
Battle class
Breeder class
Cooking
Math
Field class (How to camp, live in the wild etc.)
PokeLanguage
Geography
Tech/Science
Gym/Sports
Woodwork/Making Statues
Chemistry
Art

Classes Pokemon can take:
Battle class
Water class (Learn how to swim, water games etc.)
Contest class (Contest moves etc.)
Trainer aid (Aid trainers)
Running

Clubs Pokemon and Trainers can take:
Sports club
After school battles
After school Contests

Accepted: (Name ~ Trainers ~ Pokemon)
Electric Pikachu ~ Megan Rinells, Elspeth sensal ~ Krystal (Suicune), Oceania (Kyogre)
my-little-starr ~ Danielle Styles ~ N/A
Complexity ~ N/A ~ Venasaur (DCG), Mesifar (Gengar, DCG)
Kenzee ~ N/A ~ Kenzy (Alakazam, DCG)
Misstres Meg ~ Meghan Linake ~ Kitane (Swellow, DCG), Raiga (Garchomp, DCG)
Waddledoo ~ N/A ~ Spikey (Sandshrew)
riolu42 ~ N/A ~ Booster (Yanmega)
Kamikaze ~ Mike Dawson ~ Erebus (Articuno, DCG)
ZerrudoBurreku ~ Marik Nomura ~ N/A
Leafheart ~ Eliza Collado (Leafheart) ~ Starfrost (Glaceon)
EvilUmbreon ~ Mia Trind, Alisha Serun ~ Annie (Mightyena, DCG) ~ These characters can also be controlled by Electric Pikachu, Misstres Meg and my-little-starr!
-Spritomb- ~ Valńir Dimeglio ~ Caeus (Spiritomb, DCG)
Austbot ~ Zeke Tompson ~ Waterblast (Feraligatr)
General Dunsparce ~ Seth Fisher ~ N/A

Reserved: (Name ~ Trainers ~ Pokemon)

Here are my sign ups:

Name: Elspeth Sencal
Appearance: She has straight Blonde hair that goes down to her elbow. She has Crystal blue eyes. She wears a red t-shirt with a navy blue mini skirt.
History: One day she went on an adventure to find a Growlithe. She travelled miles in search of one but no luck. She arrived at a small cave where she stayed for the night. When she woke up she was on the back of a Kyogre with a Suicune next to her. They were sisters, the Suicune was called Krystal and the Kyogre was called Oceania. They took her to an island named icicle isle. She stayed there and Krystal and Oceania left. She is going to join lava high school and what a suprise it will be to see Krystal and Oceania there...
PokÚmon:

Species: Furret
Nickname: Furry
Apperance: She is dark blue where she would have been dark brown and lilac where she would have been light brown.
Other: Elspeth caught her as a Furret.

Species: Glaceon
Nickname: Icia
Apperance: She is a shiny Glaceon.
Other: She hated Elspeth when she was an Eevee but now they're like best friends.

Species: Mawile
Nickname: Ana
Apperance: She is a dark orange where she would have been yellow.
Other: She is very kind and helpful

Species: Absol
Nickname: Glint
Apperance: At night she is red where she would be blue (Remember ONLY at night).
Other: Her front right (Our left) is bandaged up because she was in the accident of the forest (It was on the news everywhere). Elspeth was allowed to keep her because she saved her!

Species: Rayquaza
Nickname: Razzie
Apperance: She glows red where she would have been yellow.
Other: Elspeth always keeps Razzie secret and has only ever shown 1 friend, Emma. She has decided to make some new friends at Lava high school so she can show them.

Classes: Reports, coordinator class, battle class, Geography, field class and PokeLanguage.
Club: After school battles.
Other: Nope!

Name: Megan Rinells
Appearance: She has long blonde hair and wears an green dress. She sometimes wears a dark blue bandana. She also has Sparkling emerald green eyes.
History: She was once attacked by one of the guardians of Darkness cave when she was 7 and fears ever going near Darkness cave. She lost her sister in a fire accident. Megan managed to escape on Ria. She always wishs she could go back and change time so she could see her sister once more!
PokÚmon:

Species: Absol
Nickname: Strike
Apperance: She has a scar across her eye from a fight with another Absol.
Other: She is protective of Megan's freinds, Megan's pokemon, Megan's friends pokemon and of course Megan!

Species: Vaporeon
Nickname: Vapour
Apperance: She is a shiny Vaporeon!
Other: Shiny

Species: Swampert
Nickname: Muddy
Apperance: Totally normal Swampert!
Other: She can be very agressive

Species: Salamence
Nickname: Ria
Apperance: Normal Salamence
Other: Megan travels on Ria's back when she needs to go long distances

Species: Quilava
Nickname: Blaze
Apperance: Quilava with blue flames
Other: She didn't have blue flames as a cyndaquil

Classes: Reports, coordinator class, battle class, breeder class, field class and PokeLanguage.
Club: after school battles
Other: Nope!

Name: Krystal
Species: Suicune
Delta species: Water/Dark
Personality: Krystal hates being surronded. Just because she is legendary she dosen't think she is that special. Besides she has 28 sisters and 24 brothers who are all legendary. She thinks Oceania's the special one because she's the only female Kyogre when Krystal has 2 Suicune sisters, 3 Suicune brothers and 7 Suicune cousins.

Krystal didn't ever really have friends most of them were just relatives. She also finds it hard to make friends because she is normally mean. But she dosen't think it really matters because she's got Oceania.

She dosen't trust anyone even herself sometimes. She can't get herself to trust anyone because of what happened when she was younger (to find out read history). She judges people by how they act for example if a Ninetales walked up to her and went "I'd like to be your friend. Can I please?" Krystal would say no. But if a ninetales walked up to her and said "Oh you're so ugly and I hate you" (bad example) she would say yes.

If she had to do a mission she would probably rather work on her own. Even if she felt she would rather be naughty with her sister on the mission she would still do it on her own. She is very talkative and sociable. If she see's a human she'll just talk forever and ever. Most of the human's jaws drop when she does she talks so much. But if you approach her and talk to her she wil kost probably ignore you.

She has a short temper and is very impatient. She cannot stay still for 5 minutes. She is very creative and imaginative. She once imagined she was on a beautiful hill gazing over miles of land then a strong wind blew her off. She cannot concentrate at all. She get's very distracted. She is mean, nasty, selfish and carless.

She never tries to be funny. If someone tries to be funny to her she'll just push them over and walk off. She has no respect for others apart from herself and Oceania. She prefers to travel and not know where's she's going so she can get lost forever then wake up as a small Suicune again.

She enjoys mystery and suprises. She always thinks for herself first. She is not very emotional. She absolutley hates everyone. She never lets her emoticons guide her she just thinks for herself.

Description: Scar across her left (Our right) eye because she had a fight with her cousin.

History: When she was a young Suicune she was playing with her brothers and sisters at the top of dialga's mountain. Dialga had gone so they all thought it was safe. Although Dialga was gone none of them knew that a Groudon awaited. One her her sisters, Elisa who was an Entei, decided she would jump off the cliff. She was very good at jumping and there were lots of ledges. It was an unfortunate ending for Elisa as she tripped and fell. Krystal was devastated. She was worried she would get the blame if she told someone. She kept it secret from everyone. The family were called back for dinner and count. Her mother found Elisa was missing. She asked Tenn, the Raikou, who Elisa was playing with. His reply was Krystal. Krystal told her family the story and she didn't get the blame.

Krystal found tried to make another friend from her family. No-one wanted to be. A few days later Oceania asked to play with her. Krystal replied yes, of course. The family were allowed to go back to Dialga mountian because Dialga was gone. But the Groudon still lie in wait. Krystal and Oceania played it together. Then more and more Pokemon joined in. Eventually the whol family were playing. Krystal it Oceania, Oceania came running after her, She caught Krystal. But Oceania hit Krystal so hard she fell off the mountain. Down and down she went until she hit the floor...

Krystal looked up she saw the dark sky. With stars. Had she been forgotten? She looked around no-one was there. She looked up again. Then she saw the mountain. She was still on her back when she heard someones voice there were two deep low voices that were coming from above the mountain all she heard was. Who...as...u...here? Young...k..ds What.....they...d..ing? Pla...it. Didn't..some....pokemon...off? Yes...icune. Who were they and what was happening. She tried to get up. Her leg ached. She looked at her leg. It was badly damaged. She tried to move it but as she did it just hurt more and more. Down from the mountain jumped a Groudon. It looked at her. She was frightened.

She opened her eyes she was at home in her bed. Her front left (our right) paw and back right (our left) leg were bandaged up. Oceania was sitting next to her. Oceania murmed something too quietly for Krystal to hear. Oceania got Krystal up nd they went outside to play. They got older and decided to leave home. But where would they go? They would travel as far as they could and then stay there is what they decided. The got through many obstacles and met meny trainers and people but they did find somewhere and stayed there. They got up and... (Will be continued when the RP starts)
Appearance: Normal Suicune!
In school: Yes
Classes: Battle class, Water class
Club: After school battles
Trainer: None
Other: Her sister is Oceania

Name: Oceania
Species: Kyogre
Delta species: Water/Dark
Personality: She is always mean and never wants to help. She will do anything to make people scared. Oceania and her sister, Krystal, Always get up to mischief!
Appearance: Normal Kyogre
In school: Yes
Classes: Battle class, Water class
Club: After school battles
Trainer: None
Other: Her sister is Krystal

Now sign up!

DCG = Darkness Cave Guardian

i can't love you more than this

Last edited by Elecii; 03-15-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:11 PM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: [SU] Icicle isle [SU] Sign up now!

Trainer sign up

Name: Danielle Styles

Appearance: Shoulder length jet black hair. Jade green eyes. She weighs about 95 pounds. Always wears a blue shirt with a dewdrop on it and a blue jean mini skirt.

History: After wishing on a star she was transported to the pokemon world! Now she is a successful student at the school hoping to learn all she can about pokemon.

PokÚmon: Shinx, Glameow, Chikorita, Eevee, and her best friend Pachirisu.

Classes:
Reports
Coordinator class
Battle class
Breeder class
Cooking
Field class

Club: After School Contests

Other: That's about it. ^^

Last edited by my-little-starr; 02-13-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by my-little-starr View Post
Trainer sign up

Name: Danielle Styles

Appearance: Shoulder length jet black hair. Jade green eyes. She weighs about 95 pounds. Always wears a blue shirt with a dewdrop on it and a blue jean mini skirt.

History: After wishing on a star she was transported to the pokemon world! Now she is a successful student at the school hoping to learn all she can about pokemon.

PokÚmon: Shinx, Glameow, Chikorita, Eevee, and her best friend Pachirisu.

Classes:
Reports
Coordinator class
Battle class
Breeder class
Cooking
Field class

Other: That's about it. ^^
Accepted! Now we need more sign ups!

Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Venasaur
Species: Venasaur
Delta species: Grass/Poison/Dark
Personality: One of the seven guardians of the Darkness Cave, he is quite arrogant and always looking for a fight. He is rarely ever calm and never friendly. He grew up roughly and treats others as he was treated.
Trainer: None.
Other: One of the Darkness Cave Guardians.

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-08-2009, 07:32 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Name: Venasaur
Species: Venasaur
Delta species: Grass/Poison/Dark
Personality: One of the seven guardians of the Darkness Cave, he is quite arrogant and always looking for a fight. He is rarely ever calm and never friendly. He grew up roughly and treats others as he was treated.
Trainer: None.
Other: One of the Darkness Cave Guardians.
Only 2 types plz and I like the idea of 7 darkness cave guardians!

Once you edit the types your accepted!

Old 02-08-2009, 07:42 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Well, considering Venasaur already has two types, I was wondering if it would be okay to throw in a 'dark thing' (considering he's a darkness cave guardian) on him. =/

Glad you like the idea. ^_^

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Well, considering Venasaur already has two types, I was wondering if it would be okay to throw in a 'dark thing' (considering he's a darkness cave guardian) on him. =/

Glad you like the idea. ^_^
Ok I think his types will be grass/dark as poison and dark don't really go together!

Old 02-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: [SU] Icicle isle [SU] In need of Sign ups!

Sorry for dp but we really need people to sign up!

If you can sign up I would be greatful!

Old 02-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

PokÚmon sign up:

Name: Kenzy.

Species: Alakazam

Delta species: What's this? O-o
[
B]Gender:[/B] Male

Personality: Somewhat quiet, Kenzy can speak human but only through his thoughts. He is very shy and won't talk if he doesn't have to. He goes out only to get food and would never think he would have to change his way of living, until now.

Appearance:

In school: Nope, at the entrance to Darkness Cave.

Classes: Nope, remember. ^ Darkness cave. ;3

Trainer: Once, long ago, but he is lost now, never to be found again..

Other: Nothing I can think of. O-o
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» » »»\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
PokÚmon sign up:

Name: Kenzy.

Species: Alakazam

Delta species: What's this? O-o
[
B]Gender:[/B] Male

Personality: Somewhat quiet, Kenzy can speak human but only through his thoughts. He is very shy and won't talk if he doesn't have to. He goes out only to get food and would never think he would have to change his way of living, until now.

Appearance:

In school: Nope, at the entrance to Darkness Cave.

Classes: Nope, remember. ^ Darkness cave. ;3

Trainer: Once, long ago, but he is lost now, never to be found again..

Other: Nothing I can think of. O-o
Accepted an Delta species is when a pokemon has different types!

Old 02-11-2009, 09:00 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Trainer sign up:

Name: Meghan Linake

Appearance: Meghan has shoulder length brown/blonde hair. She wears small glasses and
usually wears a shot sleeve black shirt with jeans. She's about 5' 6". She has a belt with her pokeballs attatched. Black Bandana around her hair.

History: Meghan has grown up with pokemon ever since she was born. Her father was a steel pokemon gym leader. She learned to love the steel types and she would watched her father battle in a fantastic way. Then her liking grew for psychic and dark from other trainers that she saw defeat her father.

When she was ten, she received a Torchic and went out to explore the world. After beating the first three gyms in Sinnoh, she received an egg from her father after a short visit to home. She cared for the egg and it hatched into one of her closest companions, a silver Riolu. After defeating the next two gyms and evolving her Riolu into a Lucario and her Torchic into a Combusken, she caught her two Absol. Shortly after, she beat the next gym and caught her Pidgeotto. She took a break from battling gyms to perfect her own fighting style. Her Combusken evolved into a Blaziken after a few months of training and their bond grew.

She now uses combinations that have formed with friendship and Meghan wants to go have a new challenge in life, rather then the gyms. She wants to go to lava academy.

PokÚmon:

Blaziken (Riak)
Male
Other: Wears a black bandana around neck

Lucario (Mailen)
Female
Other: Is silver and gold and wears a black bandana around her right shoulder

Pidgeotto (Yatu)
Female
Other: Wears a black bandana on left foreleg (it is tied in front around neck)

Absol (Yin)
Female
Other: Black bandana around headblade

Absol (Yang)
Male
Other: Has black fur and white skin. Wears black bandana around eye (he's blind, that's why he has Yin)
Classes:

Breeder Class
Battle Class
Field Class
Art
Pokelanguage
Coordinator Class

Club: After School Battling

Other: Not much

Reserve. I will edit later.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 02-19-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Incandescent Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Incandescent

PokÚmon sign up:
Name: Spikey
Species: Sandslash
Delta species: Nope
Personality: He is a nice Sandslash, caring for all. He will stand up for what he believes is right, and tries to remain as calm as possible.
Appearance: Totally normal Sandslash.
In school:Yup!
Classes: Contest Class and Running.
Trainer: Nope, but I can be captured like a normal pokemon.
Other:
Old 02-11-2009, 11:02 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Edited my post and I think I'm ready! Yes, I'm obsessed with bandannas.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Sheepat Offline

Name: Booster
Species: Yanmega
Delta species: (If so what types) Fire
Personality: Reclusive, Booster always seems to be holding a secret...
Appearance: Nothing
In school: yes!
Classes: (Only if in the school) Battle class
Club: (Optional, you can only do 1 club, Only if in school) After school battles
Other: NONE!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:09 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misstres Meg View Post
Trainer sign up:

Name: Meghan Linake

Appearance: Meghan has shoulder length brown/blonde hair. She wears small glasses and
usually wears a shot sleeve black shirt with jeans. She's about 5' 6". She has a belt with her pokeballs attatched. Black Bandana around her hair.

History: Meghan has grown up with pokemon ever since she was born. Her father was a steel pokemon trainer. She learned to love the steel types, and then her liking grew for psychic and dark. When she was ten, she received a Torchic and went out to explore the world. She received an egg from her father upon returning home. She cared for the egg and it hatched into one of her closest companions, now a Lucario. Meghan wants to go to lava academy.

PokÚmon:

Blaziken (Riak)
Male
Other: Wears a black bandana around neck

Lucario (Mailen)
Female
Other: Is silver and gold and wears a black bandana around her right shoulder

Pidgeotto (Yatu)
Female
Other: Wears a black bandana on left foreleg (it is tied in front around neck)

Absol (Yin)
Female
Other: Black bandana around headblade

Absol (Yang)
Male
Other: Has black fur and white skin. Wears black bandana around eye (he's blind, that's why he has Yin)
Classes:

Breeder Class
Battle Class
Field Class
Art
Pokelanguage
Coordinator Class

Club: After School Battling

Other: Not much

Reserve. I will edit later.
Accepted and a lot of bandana's there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddledoo View Post
PokÚmon sign up:
Name: Spikey
Species: Sandslash
Delta species: Nope
Personality: He is a nice Sandslash, caring for all. He will stand up for what he believes is right, and tries to remain as calm as possible.
Appearance: Totally normal Sandslash.
In school:Yup!
Classes: Contest Class and Running.
Trainer: Nope, but I can be captured like a normal pokemon.
Other:
Accepted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
Name: Booster
Species: Yanmega
Delta species: (If so what types) Fire
Personality: Reclusive, Booster always seems to be holding a secret...
Appearance: Nothing
In school: yes!
Classes: (Only if in the school) Battle class
Club: (Optional, you can only do 1 club, Only if in school) After school battles
Other: NONE!
Accepted! if you can could you put 2 classes if not don't worry!