Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 10:03 PM
bjgamecreations Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to bjgamecreations
Default Pokémon Colosseum Movie!

I got Pokémon Colosseum 3 days ago and I think the story line and characters are fantastic. I wish there was someway we could get nintendo to make a movie based on the game. It would be darker, and more teen-oriented. If they ever did they'd make millions! Does anyone else agree with me?
Old 03-25-2004, 12:08 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Pokémon Colosseum Movie!

I agree that Nintendo would be better off making Pokemon teen oriented. As for a movie idea, I don't know, but they had better not do anything like what they did in the TV ad as a movie, because they would be screwing it up big time.

If they were to make a movie, they would have to have a killer storyline, nothing chessy or stupid. Make it serious and action packed.

I'm thinking Colosseum was an experiment in making Pokemon a tiny bit more teen oriented. Hopefully with some success, it will set Nintendo on the right track to provide Pokemon to a new a better target market. Hopefully Colosseum will influence them to change their positioning strategy.

Old 03-25-2004, 12:11 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

That would be awesome! It could have all the shadow pokemon and the dude you face. But it if has a crappy commercial I won't buy it.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:28 AM
Suicune Offline
Amateur Trainer

Wow. Now thats an idea! No matter what the commercial is like, god couldn't stop me from seeing or buying the movie!
Old 03-25-2004, 12:53 PM
Raine Offline

Send a message via AIM to Raine Send a message via Yahoo to Raine

I wouldn't mind if they made a complete TV series on it. Just your partner...They'd have to change her to look more like May because I can't stand Misty. (prepares to be attacked by a raging mob of Misty fans but doesn't really care anyway)
Old 03-26-2004, 04:16 AM
swalot is the best Offline
New Trainer

Talking Re: Pokémon Colosseum Movie!

the partner in colloseum looks like a bulemic version of sally jessie raphael.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:54 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I've heard rumors that it may end up as a TV series after Hoenn, but Hoenn won't wrap for 2 years, so if anything, there's 2 years to develop something for TV. I don't know about the setting though, from what I read in the guide, it's like a Mad Max setting with a Robin Hood character freeing prisoners, but he sure has a cute girl by his side. I read on another site that Nintendo dressed the girl a little more for she was PG 13 on Japan's version. You know, they could say something that the character gets injured and it's up to Ash to get the shadow Pokemon if they went that route.

By the way, I want the girl to be Misty. She'd look great in a white skirt.
Old 03-28-2004, 03:25 AM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan
I've heard rumors that it may end up as a TV series after Hoenn, but Hoenn won't wrap for 2 years, so if anything, there's 2 years to develop something for TV. I don't know about the setting though, from what I read in the guide, it's like a Mad Max setting with a Robin Hood character freeing prisoners, but he sure has a cute girl by his side. I read on another site that Nintendo dressed the girl a little more for she was PG 13 on Japan's version. You know, they could say something that the character gets injured and it's up to Ash to get the shadow Pokemon if they went that route.

By the way, I want the girl to be Misty. She'd look great in a white skirt.
The TV series might be Orre then.
Old 03-28-2004, 02:28 PM
_DarkCharizard_ Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to _DarkCharizard_

I have to say.... I wouldnt go to see it. For starters, I dont like the anime (only the games). So Ive never gone to see the films (other than the 1st). And another reason is that...... I wouldnt be caught dead queuing up to see it.

If the majority of the people in my school saw me playing pokemon at the age of 15, I would have the sh*t beaten out of me..... so, going to see a movie about it would probably not be a wise idea. I might rent it out on DVD though after it came out (but id have to go in to blockbuster in disguise)

Old 03-28-2004, 06:09 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

That's why I play the game version, and I wouldn't be dumb enough to bring it to school for yeah, probably end up getting beat up. I think the anime is great.
Old 03-28-2004, 07:36 PM
Hector Offline
New Trainer

That would be pretty cool!