Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 09:32 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Default Re: CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz >BD]

Quote:
More brushes

Original:

What if M-O had different brushes? Like, one could be a cleaning brush; one could be a brush with tiny razors, or one that gave off static? But the one thing is, what if tried to clean something and accidentally used the razor brush? Ouch...

Spanish:

What if the MONTH had diverse brushes? Like, one could be a brush; one could be a brush with maquinillas to shave very small, or one that emitted atmospheric disturbances? But a thing is, which if it is tried to clean something and accidentally used the brush of maquinilla to shave? Ouch…

(What is a “maquinilla”? And who said anything about months? *Checks watch*)

French:

What if the MONTH had various brushes? Like, one of cleaning, one could it could be a brush be a brush with the tiny razors, or one which released the static head? But l' a thing is, which if tried to clean something and accidentally used the brush of razor? IEA…

(“Be a brush be a brush”… is there an echo in here? And now it’s THE brush of razor.)

Russian:

What if MO did have different brushes? How, one could be the brush of cleaning, one could be brush with the tiny razors, or one which did give from static? But one thing, which if is tried in order to clean something and is randomly used to the brush of razor? Ouch…

(At least Babelfish stopped calling him “MONTH”. But where’s the hyphen? And it seems he uses random brushes.)

Greek:

What if the MO did have the different brushes? As, somebody it could be cleaning brush, it could be a brush with the microscopic razors, or somebody that they emitted static? But is a thing, what if it is tryed in order to it cleans something and accidentally used the brush of razors? Ouch…

(Now the razors are microscopic. And the hyphen’s still missing, and now he’s “the MO”…)

Portuguese:

What if the M It had different brushs? How, one could be a cleanness brush, one could be a brush with very small blades, or one that unfastened the statics? But to a thing he is, what if attemped to clean something accidentally and used the brush of the blade? Ouch…

(Hey, where did the o go?! And razors are now blades… what does he have in there, knives?)

Korean:

When to M-O there is a different brush to if what? Like, cleaning brush one possibility there was a person, the person or the thing one possibility of putting out a revolution there was a brush which has the small razor? The thing 1 silence to split but in if and cleans and the fact that attempt accidentally as the razor brush use, what authorization? Ouch…

(There are way too many things wrong here, but at least the o and the hyphen are back.)

Japanese:

When there is a brush which differs to M-O what? The way, as for one 1 where it is possible to be the cleaning brush, 1 where atmospherics were shot it is being, it will do the brush where the small razor has been attached? But is one thing can try the fact that what is made clean, the brush of the razor is used accidentally, what? Ouch…

(Atmospherics are being shot?)

Chinese (Simple):

If M-O has the different brush? The elephant, one possibly is brushes, releases a static possibility is cleanly and a small shaving cutter's brush or one? But this matter, if, tries to clean something and accidentally to use the shaving cutter brush? Oh…

(“Shaving cutter brush”? And where did the elephant come from?!)

Chinese (Traditional):

If M-O has the different brush? The elephant, one possibly is brushes, releases a static possibility is cleanly and a small shaving cutter's brush or one? But this matter, if, tries to clean something and accidentally to use the shaving cutter brush? Oh…

(Again with the elephant… and now the small shaving cutter brush.)

German:

What, if MO had different brushes? How, could one be a Reinigungsbürste, one be could a brush with small razors or one, the Static delivered? But the one thing is, which, if she is tried, is used something to clean and inadvertently the razor brush? Autsch…

(“Reinigungsbürste”? And M-O is a male.)

Italian:

What if the Mo had different brushes? Like, one could be a cleansing brush, one could be a brush with the shavers many little ones, or one who have emanated l' static electricity? But l' a thing is, what if tried to clean up something and accidentally used the brush of the shaver? Ouch…

(This isn’t so bad, but “the shavers many little ones”?)

Dutch:

What if M-O had several brushes? As, one a cleaning brush is able be, a brush with extremely small razors, or can be which statically spread? But the one thing is, what if tried clean something and the razor brush uses accidentally? Ouch…

(Now they’re extremely small, and statically spread?)

All of the above at least once:

l' IN ME; Something another one uses a brush? L' He is l' probable; In the elephant, cepilla, cutter' Possibility that the permission of the estagnante, then; He therefore; Or this one is brush (xyrisei), has because it is used by s if that one, he is small? But problem and an attempt t in d' In; In the circle, you that you love; By chance the brush of l' ; In the part of the mechanics of the advantage order (xyrisei) as the interior of silence because? Nation of Ohio…

(Me? This is about M-O, dangit! And “Nation of Ohio”? It’s a state!)
Posted in my Babelfish thread.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:33 PM
The Admiral GiMoo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Here's another one:

My favorite one is the one with the "Humungadunga wave," and the surfing elder pikachu.

Credit to Anastasia-R for making the banner!
Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Alana Marie Offline

Code:
Alana Quote: I such a stupid idiot…Let’s all take turns whacking me with a stick shall we? x[
Joanie Darlington
Nameless Soldier’s
Nameless HQ

“Oh no, I completely agree Daddy. Jimmy should try out of basketball and not the school play,” she said half heartedly, though, on the inside she was screaming ‘STOP DICTATING YOUR CHILDREN’S LIVES!’

Her father was completely relentless, she had already dropped about 7 none-too-subtle hints that she had to get off. But she was cut off each time with news of their ever expanding family. Yes, she had communication on the island, but when you were knee deep in CDPA infested Pokemon and trying to figure out how the chemical mutated genes of humans and changed the chromosome count, you sort of forgot to call daddy. 

Not to mention her mother was pregnant, again. What, did they have like, 12 children now? Joanie being the 7th. Not to mention her father was closer to 50 then he was to 40. And her mother? She had been divorced years ago, now he was on Mommy#3. Joanie called her ‘Barbie’ because that is what she resembled, and she was as fake and plastic as one (Both her mind, and her body) each one wanted their own children.

Her father was just getting into the details about the last ultra-sound of her soon-to-be-half sister.  “Dad, I have a whole bunch of R&D and other stuff to catch up on back here. Sorry. I really have to go.” she immediately hung up.

“Marcus you’re free to go.” she called out to the hallway. She heard the loud footsteps of Marcus leaving all to quickly.

Joanie kicked her legs onto the desk and crossed them opening up the R&D file on her desk. It had a listing of everything that went on for the 2 years while she was gone. Her eyes flicked through the page warily, taking it all in at a hyper speed, built up from years of reading, and her new eyesight. 

Halfway through the novel-thick file a there was a knock on her door. A man walked in, he looked rather surprised to see such a young girl sitting at the desk. She was dressed somewhat like a school girl, short pleated skirt and a white blouse. The man looked surprised for a second then regained composure.

“Uhm..Ms.Darlington?” it sounded as if he was asking if this mutated teenager was the incredibly intelligent scientist that had been studying in Sinnoh. “I read a note you canceled a meeting?” he interjected.

“Indeed I did, I have a lot to catch up on as you can see.” she gestured towards the large file in her spidery hand and the larger stack on her desk.

The man nodded and excused himself, leaving the teenager to her assigned reading.

Remidra Mernzar
Nameless Soldier’s
En route to Saffron.

"So, Remidra," he said to her over the sound of the wind, "you're going to be coming with me to Route 27 then." He called over the wind. Remidra nodded solemnly still a bit upset to Lugia, and herself. She really should not have used her voice on him like that.

But her thought’s were her’s and no one else’s.  

“Sorry,” Lugia said to her privately.

“Sorry.” she whispered back, forgetting that only she could hear Lugia.

“I invoked it, I know you don’t like me reading all your thought’s.

Did not give me a right to steal your free will, she thought back bitterly. Biting her lip.

Lugia was about to respond when the phone in her pocket rang. Remidra maneuvered herself so she could fish it out of her jean’s pocket. Mom the caller ID read.

Remidra instantly growled, she hated her parents, her father to beating her, and her mother for getting drugged up and ignoring it. She flipped it open anyway.

“What do you want.” she hissed under her breath.

“Remi is that you? You sound so weird.” her mother half screamed back, thinking Remidra would need it with all the wind.

“Don’t call me Remi. In fact I would prefer you not speak to me at all. I came to the funeral. And I know what you want.”

“Really dear? Will you do it?” she screamed.

“No.” Remidra was gripping the phone a little too tightly. She hoped Kirov would not be listening over the wind, but with her mother’s shrieking it was easy to hear.

“He was your father, I know what he did to you was wrong, but don’t blame me for it…”

“No, I do in fact blame you for it. You could have stopped it.”

“Im sorry he be-” Remidra hung up, fighting the urge to chuck the phone out the window screaming.

Was her mother that dumb? Really, was Remidra supposed to instantly forgive her father just because he was dead? Supposed to visit his grave on his birthday like nothing was wrong? Lugia whined outside of the helicopter, his empathy was not taking well to Remidra’s mood.

In a instant there was a claming glow around the helicopter, completely and totally unsubtle, even Kirov and Talyn would feel it. She bit her lip, forcing all her memories to the back of her head again, with the aid of Lugia’s empathy.

“Wanna talk about it?” 

Remidra was silent, biting her lip.

“Got it.

Projects
NSA Heart of the Swarm Supercarrier: 14/30
NSA Emperor's Executioner Supercarrier: 14/30
T-001 Armor Suite: 26/30
NSGF Apocalypse Tank: 10/30
Project EVE: 10/30
Team RP post...I fail at life x)
Old 02-08-2009, 11:46 PM
dogs rule cats drool Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to dogs rule cats drool

Charcoal

^^;
I have no idea why I copied "Charcoal" :\

Oh yeah. I'm redoing my room and I want a charcoal colored couch. :F
Old 02-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Lusitania Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvZxxE9OX0

Oh yeah, sick youtube video.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Alana Marie Offline

[19:47] Blueisyourface: Don’t be hatin’ on the playa, hatin’ the game you fool.
[19:47] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Kthx, your annoying. Fall of a bridge now :]
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Your so clever. Fatass.
[19:47] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Yes, because I am to totally fat, Mr.Chance. I think I will go eat a fatcake now.
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Thatshot.
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Your hot lets do it now.
[19:48] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Calm yourself before I call your girlfriend xD I know your so easily aroused by the talk of fatcakes. (notarealfoodmoron)
[19:48] Blueisyourface: ily fatcakes. Mmmmm
[19:49] AlanaPeekaboo4U: …Remind me not to sit next to you at lunch anymore.

Lol xD Yea, totally copy, pasting that to his girlfriend. :/ I swear to god if I had not known him since I was little I would punch his face in. (Thankyou god he has a gf to restrain him :p)
Old 02-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Don’t be hatin’ on the playa, hatin’ the game you fool.
[19:47] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Kthx, your annoying. Fall of a bridge now :]
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Your so clever. Fatass.
[19:47] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Yes, because I am to totally fat, Mr.Chance. I think I will go eat a fatcake now.
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Thatshot.
[19:47] Blueisyourface: Your hot lets do it now.
[19:48] AlanaPeekaboo4U: Calm yourself before I call your girlfriend xD I know your so easily aroused by the talk of fatcakes. (notarealfoodmoron)
[19:48] Blueisyourface: ily fatcakes. Mmmmm
[19:49] AlanaPeekaboo4U: …Remind me not to sit next to you at lunch anymore.

Lol xD Yea, totally copy, pasting that to his girlfriend. :/ I swear to god if I had not known him since I was little I would punch his face in. (Thankyou god he has a gf to restrain him :p)
Should Lusy and I be jealous?

, and I asked you out...
Kittens are adorable.

Yeah, let's go with the kittens thing and not certain other things above it... I probably shouldn't post this, but I feel an uncontrolable urge to do so anyway.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Dragoness Offline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pytheas
--
It's a link to Wikipedia's page on Pytheas (Greek explorer). I needed it earlier...
Old 02-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

I awoke to the sound of silence, a sound that had deafened me for these last fourteen years, and even now I couldn't get used to it. It seemed to echo endlessly, again and again it haunted me, filling my head with nightmares of horrid depression and loneliness. I couldn't get over it no matter how many times it grabbed me and choked me into submission before letting me live to see the next nightmare, the same nightmare, every night for fourteen years.

----------------

I just made this sig, so yea...
Old 02-13-2009, 05:44 PM
Arate Offline
Banned

Default Re: CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz >BD] [Arate is teh master-mind]

I will not let this thread die! :O

Quote:
Yeah, I love these ads. xD

Last edited by Arate; 02-13-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:20 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs Offline
Master Trainer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6sxFBm1P8

A video apparently.

Porygon - Alphanumeric
Level 100; 621
Old 02-23-2009, 03:02 PM
Mawile-Danmaku Offline

Quote:
Gigi d'agostino - hymn
Looked for the song.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:03 PM
-Wish- Offline
New Trainer

Bleh.meh.bleh.meh

Thats my copy & Paste

Old 03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs Offline
Master Trainer

The Chronicles of Sean - Chapter 1: Pokémon Capture 101

Apparently I was Copying the title to my URPG Story ^^

Porygon - Alphanumeric
Level 100; 621
Old 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Ummm....

i was pasting it to my banner thread x.X

i thought i copied a youtube video after that O.O

guess not

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Closed Thread