Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Alana Marie Offline

Default CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz >BD] [Arate is teh master-mind]

Yea, this was made before.
MAD EDITING YO
ORIGINAL THREAD MADE MY THE SEXRATE (ARATE)
Kthx.

Do not remember who original author was, but it died. ^^ and I was too lazy to sift through a million pages to find it. So

Just press Control and V, and it basically pastes what you last had pasted.

I GO FIRST

Code:
Name:

Joanie Darlington

Female

Race:

Froslass Hybrid
( Woah, it’s a link, you can, like, click it and stuff.)

Description:

Joanie would have looked like your average teenage girl, had her genetic make-up not been severely altered by CDPA when she was studying it on a secluded island, a few miles away from then New moon and Full Moon island’s. Before the transformation she had brown eyes, chocolate brown hair, a plain face, tan skin-tone, and was 5 feet 8 inches tall, a normal teenage girl.

Now, Joanie stands at 5 feet 4 inches’. The transformation knocked her height down a few noticeable notches, from the ‘taller then average’ to ‘slightly shorter then average’.  Her tan, Italian complexion was gone, she is white as a sheet, whiter, if that were even possible. Like a ghost, dead, like her heart had not beat for years. Joanie has electric blue eyes blue eyes, literally like a neon sign, and the white’s of her eyes are a highlighter yellow. She has large, purple circles around her eyes that stretch up to her eyebrow and point at the edge. A matching purple dot is located on her forehead, a odd shaped spot, like on a Dalmatian’s back.

Joanie’s old brown hair is now severely altered, it was very wavy and thick the majority of it is different shades of purple, mixed in with various strands of blue, and indigo that fall to her bust-line. From it pokes two small horns, slightly curved, with somewhat of a blue-camouflage pattern. Joanie’s lips are the same purple that is around her eyes, as is her tongue, that sits behind sharp, poked fangs. Her lips are very curved and angular like a cats (Aka: :3 <<That guy) 

Joanie’s torso is short, like most of her body, and very curvy and smooth, like a ghost. She has a series of bliue spots that dot her body in various placed, though her face is absent of the. They seem to show up more on her abdomen, legs and back. Around her belly-button, stretching like a belt, her skin is flaming red, the red reaches down to her upper thigh’s. All of Joanie’s nails are bright blue, like her spots.

Joanie dresses in jeans and shirts, whenever she feels it is necessary for her to look her age. Her normal attire is usually pleated skirts (though, not very long) and blouses. She almost always has a red belt on, sort of as a tribute to the Pokemon whose DNA she has become fused with. For certain occasions she will wear a flowing white dress, that matches her skin tone perfectly, and portrays the sort of body-shape a Froslass would have.

Personality:

Joanie’s new genes matched her personality perfectly. Ice queen. 

Joanie is not very social, not very friendly and most defiantly intimidating when she open’s her mouth or gives you a death glare. Despite her size, age, and somewhat odd appearance Joanie is very intelligent and serious. Childish wastes of time are beneath her and her mind very much dwarfs the minds of great scholars. That’s right, a child genius. Graduated from highchair at the age of 7, she really did not have much of a childhood, and that, let her squeeze through a adolescent mindset and go straight to making her mind of pure adulthood. 

Joanie is a big fan of sarcasm, and takes a chance to use it whenever it arrives. Now, unlike most genius’s, she does not thrive on showing off her vast mind. It was a waste of air and time better spent expanding her mind rather then flaunting what she already knew. Though, she still has to suffer through regular teenage thoughts, not even a person of the highest IQ can avoid puberty.

Background:

Joanie was born in Kanto, raised in Kanto, and currently lives in Kanto. Her family never had any intention of leaving Kanto once CDPA began to spread. It was not worth risking their precious child to a life as a hybrid.

She was born to upper-class family with high hopes of a lovely daughter to add to their trophy case of strapping young son’s. But Joanie had other plan’s. She was bright, not just bright, she was almost blindingly smart! It was utterly amazing what she was achieving before she was even out of diaper’s.

Joanie’s parent’s home-schooled her with very intelligent scholar’s, and was finished with highchair by age 7, she then went on to work towards a medical degree. After achieving this she studied sparsely in various area’s, chemistry, engineering, and various other subjects. She quickly enlisted herself in the Nameless Soldier’s at the age of 12.

The child genius flew off to study CDPA on two small islands near New Moon island, where she was exposed to CDPA. Her transformation was virtually painless, but completely and utterly radical. She was so odd looking, but it did not effect her research. She spent 2 years studying CDPA and furthering her mind, but is now back in Saffron and ready to report back to the Nameless HQ.

(lolfailhistory)

Pokémon:

Pokemon: Alakazam
Other: Starter Pokemon

Pokemon:  Gardervoir

Pokemon: Dragonite

Team: 

Nameless Soliders

Weapons:

Joanie does not use weapons, she rarely venture’s into the field. And If she does, she uses the abilities she aquired when she turned into a half Ice half Ghost hybrid.

Two Tactical Skills:

Science and Engineering  

Two Combat Skills:

Expert Pokemon Handling and Unarmed.
AHHHH O_O
Team RP signup! *stabs* Go away!

Ne'Ways- Let it begin.

Last edited by Alana Marie; 02-10-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: CTRL+V Game! [Version Tooz >BD]

I remember this.

Ugh, I don't have anything to paste, damnit >_<
Old 02-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Lord Torterra Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

3136 9712 3564

t'was trading not too long ago. lmao.

^ Props to Bobby_Digital72 from Neoseeker.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:02 AM
Lusitania Offline

Okay, let us see.

acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylproly lserylglutaminyl-
phenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyl tryptophylalanyl-
aspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparag inylvalylcysteinyl-
threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminy lphenylalanyl-
glutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginy lthreonylthreonyl-
glutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylser ylglutaminylvalyl-
tryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminyls erylthreonylvalyl-
arginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosy llysylvalyltyrosyl-
arginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartyl prolylleucylisoleucyl-
threonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalan ylaspartylthreonyl-
arginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamy lvalylglutamyl-
asparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonyl threonylalanylglutamyl-
threonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginyl valylaspartylaspartyl-
alanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalan ylasparaginylisoleucyl-
asparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylval ylarginylglycyl-
threonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylas paraginylthreonyl-
phenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucy lvalyltryptophyl-
threonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

Well, that must've been for the random waords thread...
Old 02-08-2009, 03:04 AM
PapaLuLu27 Offline

Send a message via MSN to PapaLuLu27

Quote:
Ah yes, for the BRC :]

.:~Luis~:.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:55 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...686_NJ.svg.png

Yay, 686 again!
Old 02-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Alana Marie Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltT67BoiXp8

^^; Killswitch Engage<3
This guy's voice is like so different and amazing! HE ROCKS >B)
Old 02-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...686_NJ.svg.png

Huh. I haven't copied anything since I last posted. Bugger.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Vlad The Impaler Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lawl. For the Count to Infinty thread.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Arate Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
Do not remember who original author was, but it died. ^^
Madbetch.

My paste:

Code:
Name:
Number of posts: At the time you fill out this form.
You know the drill. :O
Old 02-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Complexity Offline
Experienced Trainer

Anya nearly vomited as she let the wretched substance slide down her throat. The drink was almost like jelly, except it was a sickly green colour. Surprisingly, it tasted worse than it looked, and Anya spat out the contents in her mouth during her second mouthful.

“Why do I have to drink this…crap?” Anya snapped, staring daggers at the man in the kitchen cooking up a meal. The man was in his early twenties, with dark brown hair that was in a ruffled position and mopped over his head. He wore a simple grey suit, and had dark brown eyes, matching his hair. He had a piercing on his left ear, from which hung a single golden ring.

“Let’s hope you cook better than you make drinks.” The man laughed for a moment at this, but Anya was clearly not amused, just glaring at him with sharp eyes. Ignoring her, the man stooped the pot and poured two helpings of pasta into yellow bowls with a painting of a plant on the bottom of each. He set the bowls on the table, and Anya began to eat, and, to her surprise, enjoy. “So, you need to talk?” She said, in-between two large mouthfuls of the pasta.

“You’re aware of the situation. Soon, they’ll all be gone.” The man motioned to the pokeball on Anya’s belt. Anya quickly gobbled down the remainder of her food and retrieved the ball, placing it on the table. “You know as well as I do what they’re doing. They’re just…rubbing them out of existence. People don’t realise how different life is because most of them haven’t noticed the change – they’ve not been her long enough. And those that have…most have been silenced.” He sipped his mug, not even reacting to the taste nor stench coming from it. Taking a bite of his pasta, the first bite, he continued, mouth still full. “Anyway, we need to do something about it. Now.” He took another two bites, before standing up, and pointing to the pokeball. “Well, let’s see ‘im.”

“Alright, here we go Leon.” Anya replied, pulling up the pokeball and throwing it into the air. “Sandslash, go!” The pokeball erupted in a bright white light, shattering into two halves as the creature was released. Two claws appeared from the circular shape, followed by a large area of spikes, on the creatures back. Two feet that were similar to the claws, a head, and then finally a tail reappeared, and then the image started to colour itself in and add details, like eyes, nose holes and a mouth. The Sandslash appeared and sniffed at the air, clawing at an invisible foe, before turning its head and spotting Anya. Confusion replaced with joy, it leapt at Anya, who just managed to catch it before it crushed her. Anya couldn’t help but laugh – and she did. The Sandslash chuckled along with her in a grunting, muffled sort of way, it’s voice rasping and surreal.

“Interesting,” Leon said, looking down at Sandslash with his dark eyes. “He seems healthy enough. Anyway, down to business.” Leon sighed, then picked up both bowls and took them to the sink, dropping them rather than setting them down carefully. A clang filled the air, and Anya’s ears began to ring from the noise. “We’ve located one of the factories.” Leon pulled a file from his counter, and threw it onto the table, it opening itself and displaying it’s rather complicated contents. Anya sighed and picked up the top sheet of seven. It was titled ‘Map Cords’, and displayed a map of the surrounding town. A single black X was labelled on the map, signalling a location. Anya nodded once.

“Let’s go.”

~~~~

AMG, CHAPTER. xD

URPG | VPP | Comic

| You know you're the one making my heart beat. <3 |
|Paired With Anastasia-R : My Lovely Bubbly Couple! :3|
Old 02-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Technologic Offline
New Trainer

Picture. C:

buy it use it break it fix it
trash it change it melt upgrade it

Last edited by Technologic; 02-08-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:06 PM
Alana Marie Offline

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr282/_KaylaAnn_/My%20pics/FURCHUR.jpg
...DAMN IT KAYLA!
My sister must have copied that.
:/ Screw her.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

lololololololololololololol

===

I spammed my friends chat on AIM. :P

|thedynamicduo|
Old 02-08-2009, 09:18 PM
The Admiral GiMoo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

You magically teleport to a pet hopistal rather than a human hospital,and magically regain your consciousness.

Mine was that~!

Credit to Anastasia-R for making the banner!
Closed Thread