Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:18 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: 《*Zodiac Signs*》[Remake][RP]

"Here we go again." Iulia rolled her eyes, then crossed her arms. "It's only ONE deer. Get over it." She sighed, facepalming. "
Old 02-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Ashley turned around quickly.

"Just ONE deer? That's one life you just BURNED away. How could you do that?" Ashley said. Water was starting to come from the air and circle around her waist. That usually happened when she got really made.

"Good bye Maroko..." Ashley said. She didn't really want to leave. She wanted to stay with Maroko and get to know him better. She really liked him for some reason. Ashley had weird feelings for him that she couldn't explain. She hoped that she would run into him again. She was going to come back here tomorrow night at the same time to see if he was there. She looked up at Iulia again and gave her a mean look. Then she turned around and walked away.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:57 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

"IT'S A FREAKING DEER." Iulia yelled in frustration. "ONE life, okay? EVERYONE deserves to die. EVERYTHING. It doesn't MATTER." She snarled, fire revolving around her fingers.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:14 AM
Lonliness Offline

Wow this sucks... Maroko thought to himself.

It looked like a fight was going to start, but he doubted it. Iulia might try to start one cause she looks pretty pissed right now. Including Ashley too.

Ding ding ding! He thought.

"HEY!" He grabbed Ashley's hand before she left and put out the fire that was going around Iulia's fingers.

"We just met eachother guys...Why can't we just get along for awhile. Oh and you,"He was referring to Iulia. "If you burn an animal or somethin, don't tell Ashley. Ashley," He turned to her. "One life is gone, but one more is made after it right?" Maroko smiled at both of them, but in his head he really wanted them to fight.
Old 02-08-2009, 03:44 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

"Oh, I'll tell the world." Iulia huffed, arms still crossed. "Anyways, I'm sure there's a reason we conveniently met up with each other. This just doesn't happen everyday." She explained, relaxing.

"And don't flash that fake smile at me." She added.
Old 02-08-2009, 04:07 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Beach

As the argument finally stopped, Crystal took a step back, and flicked her wrist to the sky. The same pheonix falcon erupted from the flames resting on her palm and landed on her shoulder.

"I still don't get what kind a phsycotic idiot you are. I do not see pleasure in watching an innocent animal burn alive. If you're going to kill it, at least do it humanely without torturing it," Crystal told her, scowling. "Just don't do it again. If you're going to burn something, burn a leaf or a twig, not an animal."

The falcon pushed off of Crystal's back, thrusting it's huge 30 foot shadow upon Iulia, circled the forest on patrol, then banked a sharp left and came back. This time it landed beside Crystal, stepping gingerly over the sand. The bird poked around for a second, then folded it's legs in and rested it's breast againstthe sand.

Th girl also sat beside her flaming falcon, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Her eyes flew open suddenly in what seemed like panic or maybe joy, and both she and her bird stood abruptly.

"I wish... I.." she stammered, searching for the words. In the distance the lonely howl of a wolf pack echoed trough the trees, and Crystal kneeled, balancing on her heels and burying her hands in her face, thinking quietly.

After about a minute, she stood and walked torwards the trees. She cupped her hands around her mouth and howled back to the pack, a low, eerie sound that said she wouldn't return home tonight more than likely.

No one needs to know how I lost my family...
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was looking right at Iulia. The water that was going around her waist was starting to turn into steam, then faded away. She tried her best to calm down.

"Your on my turf right now. So if you know what's good for you then you won't mess with me." Ashley threatened. She looked up at Maroko again, still holding his hand.

"I don't have time for this. Maybe I'll see you again Maroko." Ashley said. She let go of Maroko's hand and walked away. She wasn't sure where she was going to go though. But she just had to keep on walking.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:02 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

"HA. YOUR turf? Since when have you owned any part of this land?" Iulia giggled, "Burn one animal and suddenly I'm the enemy of the world. Didn't know it was THAT horrible, guess if I killed a human it wouldn't be as bad, right?" She added, then leaned against a large rock, jutting up from the ground on the beach. "Doing it humanely is burning it. Doing it humanely is shooting it. You don't get that do you, Ms. Flaming bird lady. I may be somewhat phsycotic, but I am nowhere near an idiot. If I were one, I wouldn't really be alive right now, but that's a different story."
Old 02-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley rolled her eyes and kept on walking. She wasn't going to start a fight. She got onto a street and kept on walking, not looking back. She knew where she was going. Ashley wasn't going to get lost.

"That girl is such a psycho." Ashley said to herself. She just looked straight and kept on walking. She felt really bad about leaving Maroko. Ashley really liked him.

"Maroko..." Ashley said as she looked down. A few seconds later she looked up again and saw that there was a park coming up.

"Hm." Ashley took in a deep breath and walked in the park's entrance. She sat on the swing and looked down at the ground.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 02-08-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Lonliness Offline

Maroko sighed. He couldn't believe two girls that don't even know eachothers names could get into a fight so quickly.

"Ashley--" Maroko started, but she already left.

"Hey deer burning lady. What's your name anyway?" Maroko said, friendly, but mean.

Maroko wanted to follow Ashley, but she really seemed like she wanted to leave so he just stayed put.
Old 02-08-2009, 07:06 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Iulia frowned, glancing at Maroko. "Iulia Excella. And apparently your name is Maroko." She then nodded towards the direction Ashley left. "Go after your woman, I won't burn any of your friends."
Old 02-08-2009, 07:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Beach

"In fact, I do get it. Humane is doing it without pain or suffering, not letting it die slowly and horridly. It's like injecting poison into a body; it makes you die slowly unless removed," Crystal pointed out. Her bird went poof as she flicked her wrist. "I'm tired of birds, anyways..." she muttered.

Crystal sighed, and said, "Well, I'm Crystal Estrada." Her ear flicked as a sad howl echoed though the trees once more. She frowned, and her eyes flickered in the direction of the sound.

"But, anyways, you can burn anything you want, just make it as silent as possible and please don'tlet us hear about it. The only thing not to be burned is the wolves," she added, giving as little info as possible, hoping Iulia wouldn't press for the reason why.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was just sitting on the swings. She was moving her right leg back and forth. Then all of a sudden it started to rain.

"Sweet." Ashley said. She got up and started to control the rain. Then Ashley walked over to the jungle gym. She climbed up one of the ladders and went on the very top of the jungle gym. Ashley saw that there was a roof that was very high up. No one could get up there, but Ashley could. Ashley took the rain around her and formed them into big steps. Then she turned the water into ice.

"There we go." Ashley said. She climbed up the icy steps and sat on top of the roof. She concentrated on the rain around her so it wouldn't touch her. It was like a big shield.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:25 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

"I'll make sure it won't scream." Iulia said softly, trying to a fake a sweet voice. Then she heard Crystal mention not burning wolves. "I'd ask why, but I would hate to hear the answer." She heard thunder and felt the tiny droplets of rain. "God, I hate rain." She groaned, taking shelter under a piece of the rock to keep dry.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Crystal Esrada
Beach

Crystal breathed out in relief when Iulia didn't press for more answers, and follwed her under he rock, but hesitantly. As she sat down beside Iulia, she glared out into the rain.

"I don't mind it much. I just don't feel like getting wet at the moment. Actaully, I love to swim, but apparently the animals Imake don't, and I do make other things," she told the girl.

Another howl but this time single.

Crystal groaned and buried her hands in her face as more joined in.

"Be right back," she said, then ran into the rain, into the woods. Once in the cover of the trees, she crouched onto all fours and ran even faster than she did on two. She howled back, the only response being the nearing footsteps in the rain, which were soft but could be made out.

Suddenly, the Alpha female of the pack, a white wolf named Snow to the pack and Crystal, trotted out from the bushes. The girl stopped running, her dirty hands gripping the mud with some difficulty. The Alpha male, a midnight wolf named Amaroq, followed his mate. Both whimpered.

Crystal shook her head and whimpered also, an apology as well as a confimation. The rest of the pack waited in the shadows. Then, the two Alphas lead the pack back to the den, which was in the far east of the woods. She stood, then walked back to the rock, and sitting down.

She once again buried her face into her hands, which were now mud-free due to the rain, which was pouring down. She lifted her head a bit and looked out into the rain.

"I'm sorry about that. I had to... tell them I might not return tonight."

It felt good to get that off of her chest. Crystal looked over at Iulia, awaiting her reaction.