Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:48 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default 《*Zodiac Signs*》[Remake][RP]

《*Zodiac Signs*》

All star signs have a story; some might not have a story at all…what’s your zodiac sign’s story... so many different kinds. Aquarius, Leo…which one? Ok so let’s cut the chitty chatter and let’s get to the REAL point.

Dr. Teroner Polinski, an Astronomer that lived in the mid 1900’s. He was a very skilled scientist that loved to study the stars in the sky. He always wanted to do his work by himself and he never wanted anybody to help him. His assistant Mark Blackcrow had always despised Polinski and wanted to take over the business so bad, he would do anything to abolish the doctor. Soon he started to create monsters from Greek Mythology that he found in a textbook. He studied the monsters 24/7, without a drink or even some bread. After awhile he went insane and started creating the monsters in weird ways, building their skeletons from dinosaur bones that he stole from museums, dogs that he had stolen from little girls, and eagles soaring gracefully through the skies.

He stole a scientist’s inventions from his lab and started making them for creating monster’s that nobody has ever seen before. For example: Furies, Hellhounds, Sirens, and many more. Dr. Polinski grew suspicious of his assistant and started to do some investigating. He went into Blackcrow’s house when he wasn’t home and found a piece of the textbook Blackcrow was using for when he was investigating the Greek Mythology monsters. Polinski picked up the piece of the page and was suddenly attacked by a Hellhound. Polinski was killed in an instant as the Hellhound ripped his heart out. All was left was a puddle of blood and Blackcrow petting his Hellhounds head, laughing as his plan came into play.

There was still something wrong though, Blackcrow had disturbed the constellations in the sky by bringing back the creatures that are only supposed to be known in mythology. The constellations fell from the sky one by one, the stars of the constellations had fallen on kids and had given them natural powers. The constellations of the Zodiacs told them exactly what to do, they had to destroy Blackcrow and find the machine that had made the monsters in the first place. The Zodiac have given the kids their powers to help the kids destroy Blackcrow.

Are you ready for the test? Are you just going to turn your back on the Zodiacs and let the Earth be engulfed in Mark Blackcrow’s minions? It is your choice…

Someone may make first post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: 《*Zodiac Signs*》[Remake][RP]

Ashley was sitting down at the ocean, like she did every night. She would watch the waves pull back and forth on the water.

"I love the water." Ashley said to herself. She looked up and saw the moon. It was shining on the water, looking so beautiful. Ashley took off her shoes and laid back. The water would come up to her feet. The water was ice cold, just how she liked it.

"Man that's cold." Ashley said. She kept on laying down, looking up at the stars. She closed her eyes and started to daydream.

"I wonder if there's anyone else out there like me." Ashley said. She lifted up her hand. Water from the ocean started to levitate. Her eyes were still closed, also controlling the water.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Lonliness Offline

Maroko did his daily routine at night. Walk on the beach and play with the water. He stepped on the sandy beach and saw a girl controlling the ocean water.

"Wow I guess someone took my routine then huh?" He chuckled, but quietly enough so she wouldn't hear him. Maroko took water from the ocean and brought it up from the shore to him.

"I need fresh water..." Maroko whispered, crushing the levitating water in his hands then took the salt out.

He drank the fresh water with pleasure then walked down to the girl.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley started to hear footsteps coming towards her. She quickly opened her eyes and let go of the water, letting it fall back into the ocean. She looked over and saw a boy walking towards her.

"Did he see me? I have to leave then. I'm not taking the chance." Ashley thought. She put on her shoes as fast as she could and got up. She turned around and started to walk away, worried.

"If he saw that them I don't know what would happen." Ashley thought. She started to walk away from the boy. She turned her head slightly to see if he would follow her.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Dalia laid on a stripped green towel in the backyard, staring at the cloud covered, pitch black sky. Suddenly she raised her right arm and dashed it to the left. All clouds in sight vanished
“Dalia time for dinner!” her mom said violently.
"Oh I totally forgot!” Dalia said franticly. She grabbed a piece of bread and zipped out the door. Sprinting down the side-walk, jumping into her jeep, and went to the woods. She started clearing out what had seemed to be a “Head quarters” of some sort. She saw a faint light. Reaching closer and closer, she thought it would be a harmless little firefly, but was she wrong.

. tumblr .--------------. factfile - quotes . ---------------. Gallery .
_
Old 02-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Lonliness Offline

Maroko saw the girl leaving. Maybe she doesn't think I'm like her.

Ok then I'll have to show you what I can do then...

Maroko took water from the ocean and ran in front of the girl, not even bothering to try not to scare her. He morphed the water into an ice sculpture of cerberus.

"There ya see? I'm just like you. You could've just asked me what I wanted." Maroko laughed and then through the sculpture in the ocean.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Kayla Ann Send a message via MSN to Kayla Ann Send a message via Skype™ to Kayla Ann

Dalia heard a "plop". She scurried out of the woods and to the beach.
"What happend?" she asked franticly. she saw Maroko and Ashley.
"what are you guys doing here?" it seemed like nothing happend so she just kept on walking down the beach. sand rubbing between her toes.

_
Old 02-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Wow." Ashley said. The Cerberus looked so cool. Then the boys threw it back in the ocean. She looked up at the boy.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'm shy around people. My name is Ashley. What's your name?" Ashley asked. She spun her hand around and gathered water that was in the air. She made it spin around her hand.

"I can't believe there's another person like me." Ashley thought. She closed her hand, the hand she had the water in. A blue glow came from her hand. When she opened it there was ice shaped as a rose in her hand.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:48 PM
Lonliness Offline

Maroko saw a girl come and ask what we were doing here and he stared at her blankly. Especially when Ashley made the rose he put his hand in the way so the other girl wouldn't see it and said nervously,

"Nothin...just chillin." He smiled nervously.

He shifted his eyes at both of the girls and decided he should introduce himself and ask them their names.

"So my name is Maroko," He said to them. "What's you guys names?"
Old 02-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

"Ashley." Ashley said. She wasn't sure what she was going to do about the ice. Then she looked out to the water. Ashley walked towards the ocean and knelt on her knees. She was pretending to wash her hands. She let go of the rose in the water and put her hand over it.

"There we go." Ashley thought. The rose made out of ice turned into water. She smiled and got up. Ashley wiped the water off of her hand on her shirt and walked back over to Maroko. Ashley looked at the girl. Then all of a sudden she heard dogs barking.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ashley asked. It didn't sound like a normal dog to Ashley.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Forest

Crystal lunged through the branches of the trees, throwing herself with little effort as the wiry muscle in her arms rippled as she flexed them, enjoying the great wind that pounded her face. She leaped from the leafy canopy and landed on the ground on all fours, and took off even faster than she had in the trees. Her ears flicked as she heard the sound of a Jeep, and veered torwards it-a sharp left.

As she saw the jeep stop she lunged in front of it, crossing the dirt path and disappearing back into the forest. She headed towards the beach, where she suspected would be a nice place to find people like her-maybe. Crystal scampered up into one of the trees, climbing it until she emerged through the last branch at the top. She thrust her hand out into the sky, forcing flames out of her palms.

From the floating inferno a monsterous shape seemed to emerge. A pergerine falcon made of fire burst from the bonfire, and circled her. It swooped near her, and she tossed a large, fire resistant cloth onto it's massive back inbetween it's inwgs and leaped on, shifting into a confortable condition, telling it to go with her mind. Crystal swept over the beach, and then circled it with her bird of prey.

Down below a boy followed a girl closely, the girl seeming nervous and acted like she was about to break into a flat out run. Her bird screeched a glorious cry, and the rider sighed.

"Why can't you be a good bird and not have your own mind?" Crystal joked, and had her falcon carry her to a higher altitude.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 02-04-2009, 01:49 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

The distant cries of a dying animal could be heard throughout the forest. A delighted laugh could be heard in the midst of it, just faintly. "HAHA! This is the best one yet!" Iulia clapped her hands together, watching the deer burn alive. And suddenly, she heard the faint cry of some kind of bird. And then some...random dogs barking. "Whazzat?" She muttered, sitting up, now completely oblivious to the still crying deer.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Kayla Ann Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

“My name is Dalia.” she said faintly. Staring at the strange boy, she heard a girl up in the sky. She turn to look over her shoulder and saw a girl up In the trees, screaming at a bird.

“Ahwwwwg” A weird noise came from the woods. Like it was be burned to death.

“Wow what was that?” So Dalia jumped into her jeep, stomped on the gas and floored it all the way to the sand pit near the wood. Hustling into the deep woods, she saw something she never thought to see. There stood a man, burning a deer.

“What are you doing to that innocent little animal?!” she screamed at the strange guy. She ran up there and tried to do everything possible to keep the deer from burning. It was too late. The deer was already burnt to a crisp. Nothing left but the burnt skin and bones.

“What kind of a person burns a cute little deer?” she yelled to the guy. By this point she realized what she had become. Last year she was a shy little girl sitting by herself, but now she will have to keep everything to the way it is supposed to be. Keeping all evil people from doing evil things. Inside she felt a power. A power to do good to all that is wrong. Even though her power is air, she can still do a lot.

_
Old 02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Lonliness Offline

Maroko heard the dogs as Dalia left and stepped in front of Ashley then looked up to see a girl on a firebird.

"Perfect. Looks like we will have some help here..." Maroko laughed as the 3 giant hellhounds rushed out. The first one came and bit Maroko on the arm with it's giant fangs. Maroko winced in pain and made long ice fangs from his mouth.

"You wanna bite. Then come on then." Maroko said. He bit the hellhound in the top of the head and threw it off him with all of his might.

"Come on I know you have some moves too." He said to Ashley, laughing.

The other two hellhounds circled them both as the other one ran into the woods in Dalia's direction.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley gave Maroko a smile.

"You have no idea." Ashley said. She started to run towards the ocean, waving her hand in front of her. A huge wave had come up, then turned completely into ice. Ashley ran right for the ice wave. She slid on the top of it, with a Hellhound following her. The Hellhound started to slip on the ice, but it still kept on running after Ashley.

"You wanna play doggy?" Ashley said. Ashley pushed her hands in the direction of the sandy shore. Ice spikes came right out from the ice wave. They stabbed right threw the Hellhound, killing it. Ashley looked at Maroko.

"Your turn. Let's see what you got." Ashley said with a smile.