Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
austbot Offline

Send a message via AIM to austbot Send a message via Yahoo to austbot
Cool Re: the shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
First of all, you're the only person in the RP. Second of all, don't double/triple/quadruple post. Take my advice, join other RPs, maybe mine (notsohiddenhint) and get some experience.
yeah but the reason im the only person is no one else has joined oh and is my grammer getting better.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:54 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: the shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by austbot View Post
yeah but the reason im the only person is no one else has joined oh and is my grammer getting better.
Yes, your grammar is getting better, but if nobody is joining, you shouldn't be posting because nobody obviously wants to join an RP with only one line of a plot. Just stop posting and get experience. Time always improves your skills. If you want proof, look at my old RP posts and stories, they were fail.
Old 02-04-2009, 11:10 PM
austbot Offline

yeah but i thought if i started part of it it would get more peaple and will you join
Old 02-06-2009, 12:17 AM
austbot Offline

I'm sorry cipher lord but i got to continue plus i know a few people that are going to join.
jack: Also take these pokeballs.
zeke: Okay but will you travel with me.
jack: Yes but you have to beat me.
zeke:blaze jack:quixen zeke:ember than jump jack:razor leaf zeke: now jump
jack: You did good so i will travel with you
narrarater:blaze lv. up to Lv.7 and jack joined zeke.

-----------------------------

Last edited by austbot; 02-06-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:19 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
I'm sorry cipher lord but i got to continue plus i know a few people that are going to join.
jack: Also take these pokeballs.
zeke: Okay but will you travel with me.
jack: Yes but you have to beat me.
zeke:blaze jack:quixen zeke:ember than jump jack:razor leaf zeke: now jump
jack: You did good so i will travel with you
narrarater:blaze lv. up to Lv.7 and jack joined zeke.

-----------------------------

You should only continue when you have a decent amount of members. That's hoiw it works. You might want to read the Rp Guide. I'll PM it for you.
Old 02-06-2009, 08:34 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Quote:

DAHA.

AHem, now, listen. Don't use that cruddy script RP-type here. This is for Paragraphs, if you can actually make one.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:42 AM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

name : jared hashiro
history; his dad was the reason for the fall of cipher now he has the snag machine
Personality:calm occaisionally hyper
pkm: rypherior,electrive,magmorter, Espeon,Umbreon
other:he only uses the machine when its an emergency he releases them after purification
Old 02-20-2009, 02:59 AM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerrudoBurreku View Post
name : jared hashiro
history; his dad was the reason for the fall of cipher now he has the snag machine
Personality:calm occaisionally hyper
pkm: rypherior,electrive,magmorter, Espeon,Umbreon
other:he only uses the machine when its an emergency he releases them after purification
" damn" jared was getting pwned by this cipher grunt with shadow gallade
"umbreon shadow ball" grunt: shodow blitz * umbreon is sent flying*
Old 02-21-2009, 12:50 AM
austbot Offline

ZerrudoBurreku im sorry but you only get one of the starters but they have to be lv.5 and no other pokemon untill you catch another pokemon sorry you have to start over SORRY.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
austbot Offline

unown:hello there jaques.
jaques(pronouced jack):hm this is a bummer huh dark one.
dark one: be gone get to the zeke livingston.
narrater:uh oh whats going to happen to zeke lets see.
zeke:jack are you gooing to teach me the ways of the snagger.
jack:yes i will.
zeke:blaze come on out.
jack:burststar come on out.
zeke:whats a burststar.
jack:a mutated pidgeoto.
zeke:uh oh.
jack:tackle:zeke:jump and use ember:jack:thats enough fighting throw a snag ball.
zeke:ok go snag ball.
jack:good you caught a burststar.
narrater:zeke has a vexen named blaze and a burststar. who is jaques is he jack stay tuned to find out.
Old 02-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

I have one word to say, and I don't mean to interfere and also I don't want to break the more-than-for-words rule, so here it is; Lolwut?

I would like to say that Austbot, you really need to read the RP rules, maybe research some grammar lessons along with punctuation. I'm sorry to say that your grammar, spelling and punctuation is atrocious, I know it's not my fight, but you should make a Sign-Up thread in the 'Role play: Sign-Ups' section once you gain more role players you can post a thread in this section and start role playing. The common Role Play format for making a new one would go something like this;

Plot: (This is where you would write your plot, usually around 2-3 paragraphs, 4-5 lines/sentences in each paragraph.)

Rules: (The rules of the RP, usually the same throughout all role plays. If you don't know what the rules are, then read the tutorials.)

Sign-Up form: (This is what the people who are interested in your role play would use to join in. =] )
A sign up form looks like this:

Name:
(If you don't really know what a name is then you shouldn't even be making an RP.)

(How old is your character, usually you have to make them 12-13+)

Pokemon: (If it is actually a Pokemon RP, otherwise you would put what species you are or whatever)

Appearance: (Usually people will post a picture or a link to a picture, but if they don't post a pic then they should write around a paragraph of what they look like)

Personality:
(What kind of person are you? Usually around 1-2 paragraph(s), 4-5 lines in each paragraph)

History:
(How did your person/pokemon/hybrid get where they are today, your history would usually reflect their personality. I personally am not very good at writing histories, but other people excel here. Usually 1-3 paragraph(s) 4-5 lines for each paragraph.)

(Optional) RP Sample: (If you want your RP to be top-of-the-line, then you would get the people who are joining to write a paragraph of how they would usually post in the RP. Not really recommended for beginners.)

And as an example, I'll re-do your post above me;

An unknown voice emanated from all around them, "Hello there, Jaques." it frightened Jaques, usually unknown voices meant trouble, "Hm, this is a bummer, eh, Dark One?" said Jaques, but it was actually pronounced Jack. Dark One spoke in a hushed tone, "Be gone! Get to Zeke Livingstone!" Jack then rushed away, off to find this Zeke.
(New paragraph, indicating a change of place and/or time)
"So, Jack, are you going to teach me the ways of the Snagger?' Zeke asked the man excitedly, Jack remained in a calm state and said, "Yes, I will teach you the ways of the Snagger. The first lesson is to Snag this Burstar off of me."
"Alright! Blaze, come on out!" Zeke shouted enthusiastically, then a thought hit him, "What's a burstar?" He asked cautiously, Jack replied as he expertly threw a Pokeball in the air, "It's like a mutated Pidgeoto.-Come out!" the ball burst open to reveal a greenish looking Pidgeoto.
"Uh-oh, that looks dangerous." Zeke exclaimed. "Tackle!" Jack ordered the bird Pokemon,
"Jump over it and use your Ember attack, Blaze!" Zeke commanded, the Vexen did so, opening it's mouth and firing the pillar of flame directly at the Burstar, hitting it head on. "Okay, that should of weakened it enough, throw a snag ball at it!" Jack shouted at Zeke, "Um, Okay," Zeke said nervously, pulling out the orb from his pack, "Snag Ball, GO!!" He yelled as he threw the ball, the mutated Pokemon was absorbed into the ball with a flash of purple, it rolled to one side, then the other, and then back to the right, then it finally lay still as the circle in the center of it flashed a satisfying red. "That's good, you managed to Snag it perfectly. I'm impressed! Heh-heh." Jack chuckled, "Thanks, Jack!" Zeke said with a huge grin spread wide across his face, "Now I've got Blaze my Vexen and now a newly caught Burstar! What should I name it?"...

So that's my example, I kind-of rushed it sorry, but it's the best I could do. I hope you can learn from this, Austbot, then you can become an awesome RPer! =]
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» » »»\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-23-2009, 09:34 PM
austbot Offline

thank you kenzee i will do that and that paragraph was awsome
Old 02-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Ok listen. You first make your RPG sign-up thread in the RPG: SU area. When you get however many people you want in your RP, you make the thread in the RP section. You may also make a Discussion thread as well in the Discussion area. Understood?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:12 PM
austbot Offline

''hello jaques what did you find out''yelled the unown voice.''i found out that he has a burststar a vexen and a weird guy named jack''said humbly jaques(pronoucedjack).''how does that help us you little ingreat huhuhu''scremed the unown voice.''darkone are we going to follow that stupid little screechy voice'' eclamed jaques.''he will lead us to destroying the light''said very calmly the darkone.

''i figured out what to call burststar his name will wings'' exclamed zeke excitadly.''well i think that theres a chipher grunt in the house right there go battle and snag 2 shadow pokemon and report back here''said jack tiredly.''kay jack see you later''exclamed zeke

to be contiued

Last edited by austbot; 02-23-2009 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:57 PM
austbot Offline

‘’hello zeke I’ve heard a lot about you from my master I’m guto muto you shall perish’’ yelled guto muto. Do you have shadow PokÚmon’’ asked zeke. ‘’ Yes I do 3 of them hahahahahahahahaha’’ guto muto laughed hysterically. ‘’lets battle a 2 on 2 match’’ asked zeke. ‘’ go blaze and wings win this battle so I can show jack I’m a good snagger’’ exclaimed zeke. ‘’Go drok and squrai ‘’yelled guto muto. ‘’what’s a drok and squrai’’ asked zeke in mystery. ‘’a drok is a new species of PokÚmon that’s like a ratatta use grass type moves a squrai is a squirrel like PokÚmon that uses dark type moves’’ answered the pokedex . ‘’drok use gigadrain on blaze’’ yelled guto muto. ‘’blaze jump and use flamethrower ‘’ ’yelled zeke. ‘’my shadow PokÚmon cant take another hit or the will faint’’ cried guto muto. ‘’Go Snag Ball!!yelled zeke. ‘’ you stole my PokÚmon’’ cried guto muto. ‘’oh well i got the 2 shadow PokÚmon.

to semi be continued

Last edited by austbot; 02-23-2009 at 11:01 PM.
Closed Thread