Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-13-2009, 11:45 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Pokemon High [RP]

Alice smiled "I thought you knew, Casey. Juan went back to being the Gym leader since Wallace is the Elite Four's Champ now. As for the weather incidents...well it wasn't really weather." She lowered her voice and looked around "I was the pokemon of legend. Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza were there--I saw them. They caused havoc on the weather, but that's seriously what happened." she told them. Then, "As for my ninetales, she's certainly cute--until she jumps on you and tries to lick your face off! Yuna's very hyper." she explained.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-14-2009, 02:08 AM
scalec Offline

My eye's got wide as I heard Alice tell us that she saw three legendary Pokemon with her own eyes. "Thats amazing!" I exclaimed, "No wonder the weather was all out of wack. Groudon's and Kyogre's abilities must have fought for control. Thank goodness for Rayquaza's Air Lock ability." I took a breath, "But more importantly, why were those three even there? Please tell me it was just the visit of the millenia."

My brain was apparantly alot faster then I was and was easily able to take over my mouth, because the next thing I said was, "Wait...was it some dumb crime organization? Like Team Galactic, for example? I remember they actually stole Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit from our Lakes, then used them to try to get Dialga and Palkia. Scariest day of my life when I saw the swirling clouds over Mt. Coronet, and it was even worse when I walked through my home's front door and ended up coming into the Solaceon Ruins."
Old 03-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

Casey Michael
Diner

I laughed, thinking how my boyfriend was such a nerd. Oh, how he was adorable, though. Him and his Magikarp lovin' self. I, to be honest, found it slightly nauseating. Magikarp was probably the dumbest Pokemon out there. As for me, I think that we should just kick off the face of the earth. The only thing that it's good for is eating. An even then, it was pretty bland. I could have cared less though. I wasn't exactly the sea food type. Shoving my thoughts aside, I sighed. Not mentally, either. It was probably the closest thing I had to a yawn.

"I dunno," I told Zak honestly. "I mean, we have plenty of time to explore the room later, don't you think? We should probably get the campus out of the way, seeing as that's where we will be spending most of our time, Suzaku," I teased with a smile.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:00 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Alice shrugged "I think so, but I'm not too sure. Damon said something about hearing that it was something between Teams Magma and Aqua. According to Wallace, both Archie and Maxie, the Team's leaders were there. "All I did was look out our piano room's bay window and there they were. I didn't recognize faces or anything, but I'm pretty sure what Wallace said was true, I mean, why would he lie?" she asked, scratching Alto's ears.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net