Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Pokemon High [RP]

Sign-Ups are closed, sowweh. D=

Suzaku had an abrupt dream of dancing, kissing, a battle, and a near death experience the night before the Pokemon High starting. I wonder what the dream journal will think of that, he thought to himself.

"Riku, you lazy dog, get up!" Suzaku was in a hurry, and his Riolu was still drooling on his bed. He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "That's better," Suzaku admitted. "Now, hurry up! Casey's waiting and I still need to check ALL of my supplies!"

*oneshortsupplychecklater*

"Finally! The boat took forEVER!" Suzaku was practically running for his dorm, hoping his lucky choice in co-eds would make him room with Casey. He opened the door to a dusty, yet exotic, room of two beds, a lamp, a desk, a closet, a shelf, and a dresser. Hmm, pt in a disco ball, and this could be the love shack, he snickered. Suzaku set his stuff down and ran to the school's entrance, wanting to introduce himself to as many people as possible.

l links l
Old 02-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa
Default Re: Pokemon High [RP]

OOC: Yay for first post. Here I go~

Casey was lugging her shoulder bag around, along with two other large suitcase slings. Her regular shoulder bag was way larger then normal, considering she was moving into a dorm. Her Growlithe, Luxio, and Pichu were all out of their Pokeballs and walking with their trainer to make her feel more comfortable. But it wasn't working very well. Casey only knew one person in the school, and it was her boyfriend, Zak. Hopefully, if the headmasters were nice enough, they would be sharing a dorm together. Casey took a breath and looked down at her Pokemon. Strike was writing on Benoni's back, whilst Fang was seemingly daydreaming alongside the two electric types. Casey smiled and opened the doors to the school. She was surprised to see Suzaku as soon as she walked in. She dropped a suitcase as she saw her boyfriend; nearly crushing Benoni and Strike as she did so.

"Hey, Zak," she smiled, using her right hand to wipe her bangs out of her face. After doing so, she picked up the suitcase she dropped and shoved it into Suzaku's abdomen. "Help me out?"
Old 02-04-2009, 12:34 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

OOC: IT'S UP, IT'S UP, IT'S UP!!!!! *starts twitching because of exicitement*

IC:
Rork sat on the forward deck of the boat waiting for it to dock. He finally saw the island and grinned. He ran back to his room and quickly woke up Lucario.

"What is it?" Lucario asked.

"We're about to dock. We need to get the stuff together." Rork said.

Lucario jumped up and began to help Rork gather his stuff. When they finally had everything, they ran out of the room. Rork took a detour back onto the deck and went to the railing. As they got there, he reached for his belt. He pulled out a Pokeball and got up on the railing.

"Your not thinking of...." Lucario began.

"Already done!" Rork yelled as they docked. He jumped off the railing and threw the Pokeball forward. When the flash of light faded, Rork landed on the back of his Charizard. He laughed as Lucario jumped after them.

"That's always soo much fun! Now then Charizard, take us over to the dorms please." Rork said patting Charizard on the neck.

Charizard turned to the school and flew towards the dorms. He saw two more students and waved to them as he flew by.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

"Alice! Come on! Aunt Ellen will kill me if you're late for your first day!" Damon Westerly shouted to Alice Blacklace as she ran across the grass towards Damon and his waiting boat.

"I'm working on it Damon! I want outta here as fast as I can, but since Ellen loaded me down, my suitcase and backpack haven't gotten any lighter!" she shouted accusingly, by her legs, in full sprint were a Ninetales and a Zangoose and a Glameow hung from her free arm. Damon laughed and jumped into the boat, starting it and then taking Alice's suitcase from her as she sprang into the boat herself. "Bella" he shouted over the roar of the engine, a Wingull dropped down onto his shoulder and then the boat shot off at full speed, spouting a jet of water behind it and sending Alice on her way.

"Hey, today's gone pretty good so far. You know, Aster didn't find time to threaten me... Hopefully the rest of the day will go this great." Alice said calmly. Damon blinked and then smiled birghtly.

"Really? I'm shocked. She didn't find the time to torment her sister one last time?" he asked, knowing fully what Alice's older sister was capable of. Alice nodded and stared out across the sea in silence. Ahead, Lilycove was just taking shape and she sighed.

"Ugh, I'm gonna miss you and Ellen and Henry. You'd better write and maybe drop by if you're anywhere near? Please?" Alice asked, Damon laughed.

"You know I will, Alice. And I'll tell Aunt Ellen and Uncle Henry to write too, okay?" He asked with a bright smile, then "Hey, the dock's coming up, get ready." he told her. Alice sighed again and put her Ninetales in her pokeball, knowing that Yuna, unlike Fenrir and Alto, would plow into people on purpose.

When Alice got off at the dock, she said good-bye to Damon and Bella, then left for the school, her usual uneasiness coming back to her now that she was away from Damon. She flinched away from anyone that came near her and Fenrir kept growling at anyone who came within a three-foot radius of her. She sighed again, she hated having to leave home for school, knowing that she would most likely spend the year hiding in a corner, shying away from everyone and making no friends. It was always that way for her.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 02-04-2009, 01:43 PM

OOC: Lol.

Suzaku tried to run up to Casey, but she shoved a suitcase into his stomach, so he was stopped, and almost choking.

"Help me out," she asked in her lullaby voice. Suzaku couldn't resist.

"Uh, sure," he muttered quietly. They walked down the hallway to the dorms quietly, letting they're Pokemon run around and squeal with laughter. "So, what's your dorm number? I got 213."

l links l
Old 02-04-2009, 05:02 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Blane sat at the back of the old, small boat which was on its way to Lillycove. Blane was the only one on this ship who was on his way to The Pokemon High. Blane looked at the back of the boat where he saw his Vaporeon happily play amognst the waves. Leafeon was standing at the edge, playfully send a couple of raor leavef attacks at Vaporeon and he countered back with a bubble. Although Leafeon could swim, she wasn't fast enough to keep up with the speeding boat. His Glaceon was watching them both happily but she wasn't fond of the water.

"So Glaceon are you ready?" Blane asked as Glaceon looked up nodded but she looked a bit nervous. Blane petted her on the head for reasurance.

Blane courses were Breeding and Co-Ordinating. Blane thought long and hard about these choices. Blane new from the begining that he wanted to do breeding but it took him a long to pick to be a Co-Ordinator. He was thinking about taking a course in Battling but he thought of the bigger picture. Co-Ordinators learn how to show off their Pokemon and they also learn how to battle but make there Pokemon look good while doing it.

As Blane continued to watch his Pokemon, he heard the captain say that they will be arriving in half an hour.

It seemed only seconds later when the boat eventually pulled into the dock. After he thanked the Captain he grabbed his bags and run towards the school.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 02-05-2009, 12:19 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

OOC: Erm, so I changed my character, btw.

"OMNOMNOMNOMNOM, Wiggly, Wiggly, Wigglytuff!" came a hyperactive voice from a Wigglytuff in an area at the back of the boat. A girl, Juliebelle Lochett, shrieked in pain as she stared at the Enigma berry in her Wigglytuff's mouth. She was in pain because said Wigglytuff had just bitten her, after noticing her shove her hand into his mouth to rid him of his lovely berry. "Ow! Fluffy, you just bit me!" she grumbled, rubbing her wrist in pain. "Just give me the stupid berry! The boat is about to leave and you're foaming at the mouth! I have to get you cleaned up, right NOW."

She stomped her right foot, and folded her arms across her chest. She was wearing a purple, silver polka dotted, poofy skirt, that reached to about two centimetres below her knee. She was also wearing a grey shirt with sleeves that ended at her elbow. If you looked closer, there were small neon coloured Igglybuffs scattered across her shirt. In bright, big, and bold purple letters there was ‘GIVE THE PURPLE HAIRED GIRL A HUG’ written on her back, with a big Wigglytuff on the front. Along with that, Belle was wearing neon pink stockings, and a silver leather belt with a sparkly Igglybuff buckle.

The Wiggletuff, named Fluffy, continued to munch on his berry, completely oblivious to anything that was going around him. Belle blinked and sighed, giving up as she pulled out some baby wipes to wipe the foam off of her pokemon’s face. He was now smiling, shifting from foot to foot, looking ready to dance.

“Psh, yeah right. Like I’m going to let you dance crazily in front of all my new classmates,” she grinned, already planning her first prank. She shook her head and looked up and behind her at a rapidly growing island in the distance. It was the place where her new school was. Juliebelle had planned out her future at the Pokemon High School, deciding early on in her age to become a Coordinator. She figured that she might as well study Breeding as well, as it might come in handy. She also thought that since the Coordinator course included battling, there was no point in taking the Battle Class. She practiced with her mother everyday before coming here; knowing she had to be perfect to please her Coordinator Session teacher.

Fluffy rushed to the railing, pointing excitedly at the now much closer land. A second later, the boat stopped and other students rushed off. Belle grinned and picked up on of her purple suitcases and her silver backpack, while Fluffy carried her other suitcase. They both walked off of the boat and started to walk to the Pokemon High School, looking around to find anyone that might be a nice friend for Juliebelle.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 02-05-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:40 AM
scalec Offline

I woke up and was getting ready in a frenzy. In thirty seconds flat I had grabbed my Pokemon, supplies, took a shower, got dressed, and hugged my parents good-bye and was out out the door.

That was a record, most definetly.

I took out a PokeBall from my belt and tossed it into the air. Out of pure habit, when VaaVoo, my Ditto, had landed in a flash of stars, I took a bow. I'm a Preformer by heart, and I love making a dramatic entrance.

Still in our mock preformance, I whispered, "VaaVoo, Transform into Starraptor!" It elegantly made wings with its jelly body and patterns of feathers slowly popped up. In seconds, it was a Staraptor, the only way to fly.

I hopped on and ordered, "To Lilycove, VaaVoo, and our newest challenge!" He took off, and I laughed as the wind whipped through my hair.
Old 02-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Caraa Offline

Casey put on a small, cute smile on, hiding her inner joy. "Two thirteen, Zacky-boy," she told him, using a pet name she had for him. She could care less if Suzaku hated it or not; it showed that she wasn't one of those girls that let her boyfriend push her around. Even though Casey had a dominant independence, she did let her dependence side show through when she was out with Zak. On the inside, she was grinning madly, happy that she'd be able to share a dorm with her significant other. On the outside, she showed only half emotion, letting her grassy green eyes and cute, shaped lips do all the talking for her.

"So have you unpacked yet?" Casey asked, taking a look at Benoni. He was watching over the other three Pokemon as they walked. Strike was still gripping on to his small mane, however, so he didn't need to be watched as much as Fang and Riku. They were the two trouble-makers of the bunch. Casey couldn't help but chuckle quietly, running her fingers through her chestnut brunette hair as the reach their dorm.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:41 PM

OOC: You are a smexy little kitten. 0-0

It took Suzaku's full will to keep from jumping for joy AND letting his mouth froth. I'm lucky, for many things, he thought without keeping his eyes from her. He gave her a quick peck on the lips, mainly because the bags blocked his passage.

"Well, no, I was waiting for you," he said contently. "But, we could unpack together now." He jabbed her lightly with his elbow. They continued walking until they reached the dorm, and Casey had to run ahead and open the door, being Suzaku was holding all of her items.

"Now, let's get things straight: which bed/side of the closet/whatever do you want?" Suzaku asked this out of personal experience, know most girls were picky about their choices.

l links l
Old 02-05-2009, 10:29 PM
scalec Offline

OOC: Ok, confusion. Who am I sharing a room with? Just want to make sure.
(.) (.)
Old 02-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Caraa Offline

OOC: Yes. Yes I am.

IC:

Casey couldn't help but smirk when the couple kissed - Zacky-boy was always slightly awkward in his own way, but she thought he was just hopelessly adorable. She loved all of her boyfriend's attributes; from his lanky figure to his wonderful hazel eyes. "Well, no," Suzaku finally replied. "I was waiting for you. But, we could unpack together now," he smiled, elbowing me playfully. Casey put a smile on her face just for him, but knew that he was terrible at waiting. His real reason for not unpacking first was because he wanted to see his girlfriend the first moment he could, and perhaps meet some new people. Zak was very impatient, but in an excited way. Casey opened the door as they arrived to their dorm. "Now, let's get things straight: which bed...slash side of the closet...slash whatever do you want?" Suzaku asked, knowing that Casey was finicky about many different things. She looked up at the blank room; it didn't really matter what side she got because the room smelled like fresh carpet everywhere.

"I'll take the left side," she said to him. Fang and Riku ran in shortly after she said this; Riku chased Casey's puppy Pokemon up her bed - well, mattress. Casey laughed. "Because I'm left-handed," she smiled up at her boyfriend, teasing him. She walked over to her bed and set her shoulder bag - the only bag she was carrying since Zacky-boy had the other two - down so she could begin unpacking. All of her notebooks, pencils, and sheets were inside that bag. The other two held toiletries, clothes, and other necessities. If there was one thing that Zak should know about his girlfriend, it was that she never did anything without reason. Even if it took her three hours to get to that reason, there is always one behind. Ergo, she only had three bookbag-sized suitcases. Confident with herself, Casey smiled and began to unpack.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:47 PM

OOC: Crap, scalec! I forgot about the the other me.

Kallen Statdfield
School Entrance

Kallen walked through the gates with her luggage, not bothering to say anything to the guard. She flicked her red hair out of her face, wondering if anybody would notice her bad hairdo. Now, which way to go, she thought, checking around for her partner, Chimchar. He was a little nuisance, and he shared Kallen's feelings, likings, and dis-likings.

"Now, I think the dorm was number 137, if I'm correct." her Chimchar nodded, too, making sure as to not anger his master. Kallen ran with her partner, laughing as he tripped once.

Kallen unlocked her door, and set her stuff down on the first bed she saw. She looked around the room, searchig for a place to relax. She saw the bed, and quickly lay down with the fire chimp, and slowly fell into a deep sleep...

OOC: Now, just walk into the room, and mention that I wake in the end, scalec.

Suzaku Kururugi
Dorm 213

"I'll take the left side," Casey said as I dropped her stuff off on her bed. Suzaku quickly unpacked his stuff, being neat and organized, he lay out his clothes, school supplies, and even a few spare Pokeballs. You never know, he thought. He looked up and saw Casey. She was gleaming with beauty, and at the moment, she was turned around. Suzaku quickly jumped her, and landed with her on the bed, snuggling into her neck.

"So, how does it feel to be alone with your partner for the rest of the average school year," he asked playfully, still full of adrenaline.

l links l
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 AM
scalec Offline

VaaVoo landed right outside the gates of the school, leaving me a little dazed at how fast the trip went. Of course, I was even more dazed when VaaVoo landed sloppily, which resulted in me falling off and hitting my head on the ground.

I got up quickly and rubbed my head. I made a point of looking the now Ditto VaaVoo in the eye with a glare and saying, "You really should stop being so lazy when it comes to landing." VaaVoo, though, just smiled and jiggled.

So typical.

I decided to leave VaaVoo out and picked it up in my arms. The Ditto loved to be held, and it was really comical how he would give you a puppy eye'd look as best as it's dotty eyes could.

I walked through the gates and hurried to the dorms. I juggled VaaVoo into my arms and pulled a piece of paper from my pocket that told me my classes and room number. I scanned it then put it back in my pocket.

Room 137... I thought, and found the room right next to me and opened the door. A saw a girl sleeping in one of the beds and presumed her to be my roommate. I quietly put VaaVoo and my bags onto the other and coughed quietly, hoping to wake her up.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:37 AM

*cough* An abrupt hacking voice woke Chimchar and Kallen in an instant. She immediately jumped up and almost punched the disturbance in the face, but saw another boy her age. She starightened up and looked at the boy peculiarly, deciding to greet him

"Sorry for the... misconception. Anyways, I'm Kallen, nice to meet you.

l links l