Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 02-25-2009, 01:35 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Beavs1Fan
Default Re: The PE2K Paper

Writer Name: Taylor
What Job you want: sports
Why you are qualified: i have a knack for sports. ever since i was small i have wanted to know everything about any sport! (to make a long story short, i love sports....and i understand them well.)
Do you have time for this: most of the time.. :)

Last edited by Beavs1Fan; 02-25-2009 at 01:57 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavs1Fan View Post
Writer Name: Chuck Norris
What Job you want: sports
Why you are qualified: i have a knack for sports. ever since i was small i have wanted to know everything about any sport! (to make a long story short, i love sports....and i understand them well.)
Do you have time for this: most of the time.. :)
Good, except fix the name. The only one allowed to have a screwy name is Libra, well, cuz he's Libra :P
Old 02-25-2009, 01:58 AM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Good, except fix the name. The only one allowed to have a screwy name is Libra, well, cuz he's Libra :P
Fine, i did. But He totally owns! He even owns in Rock Paper Scissors! (i use him everytime!) wait,that came out wrong. :(
Old 02-25-2009, 03:41 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Quote:
Fine, i did. But He totally owns! He even owns in Rock Paper Scissors! (i use him everytime!) wait,that came out wrong. :(
Chuck Norris is overrated.

Use Jack Bauer.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:58 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

You know what, let's not worship the kickass people of the world and instead focus on what's important, worshipping Barack Obama, the messiah of this country our newspaper.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khajmer View Post
You know what, let's not worship the kickass people of the world and instead focus on what's important, worshipping Barack Obama, the messiah of this country our newspaper.
Savior? He just spent a trillion dollars! How did the last 'stimulus package' go? I can't wait to see the look on your proverbial face when the bill crashes and burns.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
Savior? He just spent a trillion dollars! How did the last 'stimulus package' go? I can't wait to see the look on your proverbial face when the bill crashes and burns.
Cipher, I never said I approved of the Stimulus Bill. It's filled with pork and liberal spending that it doesn't need and that's giving it a far larger price tag than necessary. Now, I don't disapprove of those ideas, and I do believe in a lot of the things people are throwing fits over, but I think they should go into a seperate bill. And aside from that, Obama didn't write the bill, he only signed it. I will agree with the Republicans on this, they obviously went largely ignored in the "bipartisan" comittees to write the bill, although they did get quite a few gimmees with what tax breaks were in there. You're the political writer, but you also have to bear in mind that you can't have a ton of political pieces filled with bias, one way or another. Then you become Fox News/MSNBC, as opposed to a more neutral news center (not that I can name any, I mainly watch MSNBC), and really that isn't what you want (Khajmer == hypocrite).

Anyway, about my pitch... *goes to check PMs*

Edit: Alright, just to keep you all up to date, Khajmer Reflects" is now a column on broader, more general issues. To give you an idea, my first piece will be "Khajmer reflects on 'Happiness'".

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 02-27-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Lusitania Offline

Guess what, people, too late. I finished a website for us. I don't know HTML yet, so it will get better as I do. Peace :D

PE2K Paper.com
Old 03-04-2009, 03:36 AM
Maleficent Offline

Send a message via AIM to Maleficent Send a message via MSN to Maleficent Send a message via Skype™ to Maleficent

Fire me now.
Seriously.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:59 AM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Libra View Post
Fire me now.
Seriously.
Now why would I do that?
Old 03-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Hey Cipher, just a thought, but you might want to put a link to the Paper in your sig. So people can, you know, find it.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:59 AM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui

Writer Name: Alexander R
What Job you want: stock market
Why you are qualified: i,m good with numbers
Do you have time for this: i do have time for this.

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg
Old 03-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Beavs1Fan Offline
Elite Trainer

im sorry but i would like to resign from my job...im losing time to work on this so.. yeah.. :(
Old 03-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
im sorry but i would like to resign from my job...im losing time to work on this so.. yeah.. :(
Okay. The paper is dying anyway. I've no one sending me articles, even though I requested for them.

And Ayotui, you're rejected. I'd rather have someone who lived in the USA or somewhere more mainstream to cover those stocks, like the Dow Jones. And you live in Norway, which, in my understanding, is like, way up there *points to the North Pole*