Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-07-2008, 04:07 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default High School Warrior (pokemon RP- open again)

you are a trainer and you live in a region that is supposedly guarded by the three legendary dogs. you can go to school and when you graduate you can become a trainer, coordinator, breeder etc. while you're still in school, you hear about a shady group who are capturing many legendary pokemon and fusing their DNA with children's DNA. You realise you are under threat from this gang and so does your school. as well as continuing your studies you are trained to fight, given the options( you can chose two) to be a Ninja, doctor, spy, elite defence etc and the most talented trainers can become Guardians( using psychic pokemon). you can have 3 pokemon only but you can catch more if you put them in the computer storage boxes straight away. If you want to, you can allow yourself to be captured and have your DNA fused with a legendary pokemon's but this has a very high death rate.

Members who actually post here:
Poke123 -Johnny
Saiha-Howl, Shiro
Xenoman-Tyson
GotinTyiGoto- Gotin, Tyi

please check the SU thread i made for all the details.

P.S at the end everyone will be allowed three legendary eggs to raise as your own( the eggs could have been rescued but the pokemon won't accept them back...). I hope this one will be good.

This roleplay is now officially open!Yayy!

Last edited by BlueFang; 05-29-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:44 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto
Default Re: High School Warrior (pokemon RP)

Tomorrow is D day and the day I call Tyi can’t wait.” Gotin said to himself while he walked to his favorite spot to train.
Come out Pikachu” said Gotin. “ and use Iron Tail on that tree.” Pikachu use the move but didn’t do anything. “Come on we have been at this for a week and still can’t use it how bad and right now who care. In my book the only way to use it is to battle with other people pokemon but their no one out at this time but us maybe.” They went at it for 3 more hours and call it a day. “Espeon and Umbreon can use Iron Tail and it took them 2 days to learn it.” Gotin call back Pikachu and went to his room and fell asleep and had a very bad dream about his best friend. Gotin had one before and one of them ended very badly.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 04-22-2008 at 12:54 AM. Reason: needed to add something.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:22 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

"WOOHOO!" Tyson screamed as he gave his Blazekin a high five. "Are you guys ready for tommorows first day?" His three pokemon gave a supportive shout. "Well, i like your ethusiasm, but its 9:30. We better get some sleep!"

"UGH! These lesson plans take so long to do, especially since i don't know what pokemon they will have!" Sierra put her head into her hands. He Venomoth landed on her shoulder trying to reassure her. Her Bellossom started danceing out of boredom while Machamp was already asleep. "Thanks guys" She said with a smile. She woke up in the mourning, in her covers and her three pokemon sleeping next to her.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:54 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Dammit why are they after me for and I hope I get to that school were Gotin is by tomorrow or they will get me before he know what happen to me.” said Tyi while running though the forest that night and the two people after started to make camp around 11pm. Tyi stop to get her breath back before running again but fell a sleep on the tree were she was standing next to. Woke up on the ground with her back to the tree around 10 or 10:30 the next day and started back running towards the school.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:28 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Howl awoke early, sitting up as soon as the sun had risen. At dawn she crept out of the house without waking her parents or Shiro, her cousin. She let out her three trusted partners, a small but feisty poochyena, a calm and solitary ninetails and a quick-footed absol. They prepared for training, but being so excited about school they couldn't concentrate and had to give up. The next thing they knew was the sun was shining brightly and Shiro was shaking her awake. "Howl! We're late, we're late!" Shiro yelled, her pokemon energetic as usual. Mounting their absols and Howl returning her other pokemon, they set off toward the school, making it just in time.
"Honestly, Howl. Why get up at the crack of dawn when you have to be awake for school?!" Sighed Shiro as they rode into the building and round the corridors. They entered the Battle Classroom, a massive arena even the gym leaders would be jealous of. Howl sat at the back of the stadium and Shiro jumped around a bit before sitting at the front. "Early?" Shiro said to herself, pocketing her pokeballs and returning her absol. Howl yawned and returned absol and let out ninetails, who sat beside her letting her stroke his head.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-26-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 02:14 AM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Sierra walked into the Battle Classroom for the second time. she looked in and saw two people already in there. She went to the side closet and opened it up. "Huh...i might need some help with these!" She took a step back and threw her 3 pokeballs realsing her Venomoth, Bellomsom and Machamp. Machamp grabed two tables and put them next to the front door. Venomoth took a sign and hung it up above the front door explaining that all the new students needed to sign in on the sheet on the tables. next to the sign up sheet, was a bowl of numbers. Each student was to pick a number and wait for further instructions in the classroom. Bellomsom wasn't given a task so she danced her way over to the two trainers already in the room. She motioned them over to the tables and happily danced her way back.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:46 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Seeing a beautiful bellossom dance toward her, Shiro smiled and offered it a pokeblock. Then both the students noticed the teacher. the pokemon motioned for her to go to the table and then waved for Howl. Howl silently stood up, following her cousin and the pokemon to the table. 'Shiro Kiraiya.' wrote Shiro in her bubbly handwriting. Howl wrote her name rather messily, but deciding to make it look a bit nicer by giving the H and the L charizard wings. They each picked a number and sat back down. Shiro smiled as she saw she had the number 88. Looking at it from the side on she smiled as she thought Double Infinity for me!. Howl picked 9 and showed it to her ninetails, Who was called Kyuubi. He smiled and gestured at his tails proudly.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-23-2008 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:25 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Can’t wait for class to be over have to call and see how everything is going on.” Gotin said to himself after he walk into the class room were two people were and the teacher of the class was getting things out.
Hey is someone name Gotin in here?” ask a teacher.
I’m right here.” replied Gotin. “What is it?
Someone on the phone in the office wants you.” replied the teacher.
Ok I will be right their.” said Gotin as he stood up to go to the office. Who will call for me other then Tyi, her dad and mom but in the letter I sent I would call them today. “Gotin here, who calling?” ask Gotin.
Who do you think her dad.” said Tyi dad. Doesn’t know last name. “Is Tyi there yet she left 2 day ago?
No, she not here, I told her I will call today. Wait 2 day ago she should have made it but...” replied Gotin.
What you don’t think my girl was?” ask Tyi dad.
Not at all. I will ask the principal if I can go look for her. I will call back after I ask ok?“ ask Gotin.
Fine but call as soon as you can.” replied Tyi dad.
He hung up the phone as someone came in in the office saying. “Hey Gotin that girl in your locket is running up to the school very fast.
What, what door?” ask Gotin as he call put Espeon and Umbreon out.
The main door. you can’t call your pokemon put in the school.” said another teacher.
You think I care right now.” said Gotin as he run out the door to the main door. As he run out the door he saw Tyi not that far from the front gate and their two people running after her. This only made him run faster. Gotin got to the gate right before Tyi got their.
Help me Gotin they are after me for some reason?” ask Tyi.
Why do you think I come out here to do. Tyi get in the school you will be safer in there then here.” said Gotin as he push her toward the school then run out to the two people that was after her.
What are you some knight coming to the princess help?” ask both of them.
Yes I am and you will never get her.” said Gotin as they call out one of each of their pokemon. “What are you two thinking your pokemon are weak to mine attack. Espeon, Umbreon use psychic.” said Gotin. Both attack hit and they fainted.
What how can Umbreon use psychic he a dark type?” ask guy 1.
"Look it up like everyone else dumb heads.” replied Goin as they call out a two ghost-dark type. “Why are you after her for?
We are going to fuse her with a legendary pokemon.” replied guy 2. “Your Espeon can’t hurt them now.
Whatever Espeon use bite and Umbreon use faint attack.” said Gotin but their attack didn’t do that much damage. “ Why didn’t it hurt them more then that?” ask Gotin.
Because they are dark type and how can Espeon use a dark move?” ask guy 1. “Use shadow ball both of you.
Look at Evee’s moves next time. Doge and use the some attacks.” said Gotin. Because of all the noise people started to come out. So the two guys turn and run away before more poeple could help him out.
(Edit) She wasn't kidnapped at all, she in the school.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 04-26-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 04-23-2008, 10:22 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: when are we supposed to be captured and fused with the legendary DNA?

IC: Johnny was awoken by the rays of sunlight that came from behind his curtain. He yawned as he stood up. Releasing his other pokemon so they could get ready, he began his daily ritual of getting ready for school. Today was the first day of school of a new year. He saw his pokemon run downstairs for their breakfast. He shook his head with a smile as he saw them leave. By the time he was ready, his pokemon were downstairs waiting for him, so they could go. Johnny grabbed his breakfast and set off for school.

Upon arriving, he saw in his schedule that he had battle class first. When he entered the huge coloseum that was the batte classroom, his jaw dropped. Swampert, Eevee, and Charmeleon were all excited. Johnny saw two students and the teacher already getting ready for class. There had been one more student, but he had run off. He approached the teacher and she motioned for him to get a number. He picked out a number 7.
"Lucky number 7" he said to himself. He and his pokemon walked to the other two students and introduced himself.
"My name is Johnny and these are my pokemon Eevee, Charmeleon, and Swampert," he said with a smile on his face.
Old 04-24-2008, 04:14 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Woah! GotinTyiGoto not so fast! Yes you can introduce the bad guys here but no-one can be kidnapped yet...at least not until tomorrow. Just take it slowly okay? We'll do it one person at a time at my signal so it seems their being sneaky. Just wait for everyone else to catch up a little.

IC: Shiro looked up to see a boy standing next to her. "Hey." She said, putting the object with a number on it down on the table and standing up. " I'm Shiro. These are my pokemon." Making sure no teachers were looking, she found her pokeballs and clicked the buttons on them, letting the pokemon out. "From left to right: Twitch the Zigzagoon, Shadow the Absol and Kiba the Houndoom. The pokemon greeted the boy in their own ways, Twitch hopping on the desk to get a better look at him, Kida sniffing him cautiously and Shadow mumbling approvingly. "So you're Johnny, Huh? An Eevee, Charmeleon and Swampert team is pretty well balanced." Shiro waved to Howl, who reluctantly came over and stood with her ninetails beside her cousin. "Hi. I'm Howl and this is Kyuubi." She said plainly, scratching Kyuubi behind the ears. "I also have Tyo, a poochyena, and Kaisa, my Absol." Shiro put out her hand to shake Johnny's and Howl picked a book out of her bag and started to read, leaning against the desk.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-24-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:36 PM
poke123 Offline

OOC: when we get kidnapped, do we get put back in the school as if nothing happened? and are there any more students? (how many people signed up?) how is the battle class gonna go? (sorry for all these questions )

IC: Johnny shook Shiro's hand and looked at her pokemon. "Wow," he thought to himself, "she has some strong-looking pokemon. I wonder how they do in battle." He looked around and saw the two girls in front of him and another student who had just run out. Where was everyone? He turned back to the girls in front of him, particularly Shiro. He didn't know what it was about Shiro, but Johnny was infatuated by her. He decided he would get to know more about her.
"Where are you from?" he asked politely.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:14 PM
xenoman Offline
Master Trainer

Tyson ran into the arena.
"FINALLY, i made it! This place is like a maze!"
he saw there was a sigh up table and a bowl of numbers. He sighned in aand picked a number.
"20, nice."
He saw three people already waitting in the arena and decided to join them.

"Alright people! My name is Ms. Sierra Canino. You may address me as Ms. Canino or sierra if you prefer."
The four students sat down on the seats.
"This, as you must know, is the battle class. I will teach you how to defend your pokemon as well as attacking others. This includes Types, Abilities...(she went on for another 40 minutes) Now you must be wondering what your numbers are for. They will decide your battling opponet for tommorrows class. Since there is four of you, cause the other boy is gone, anyway, the two highest numbers will face eachother and the two lowest numbers will face each other. Simple? Yes! Find your buddy and get to work. You may ask me any questions about me or my pokemon."
With this comment her Machamp flexed, while venomoth played with Bellomsom.
"You have about 15 minutes until the end of class. So, get to work!"
She sat down in a chair and gave her Machamp a pokeblock.

"Well, this is interesting. I guess i got Shiro then."
He turned to say hello and get to know her alittle better.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Gotin get over here right now!” said the principal. Gotin walk over. “You know how stupid and dangerous that was. You are lucky their weren't more of them their.
I know it was stupid and dangerous to do that but my friend life was at risk and I had to save her.” said Gotin as Tyi come out of the school and walk over.
Sorry about that and it’s all my fault if gotin gets in trouble.” said Tyi.
Gotin you and your friend will come to my office at the end of the day. What class are you in right now?” ask the principal.
We will. That would be battle class and now I’m late for see you latter.” said Gotin as he and Tyi run to the class room. Gotin open the door and saw them already battling each other. Gotin look around for the teacher and find her and walk over to her. “I’m sorry that am late for class had to take care of two people at the front gate. My name is Gotin and this Tyi, she maybe starting her or not. What are we going today?” ask Gotin to the teacher.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 04-29-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:52 PM
poke123 Offline

Johnny turned to Howl and saw that she was really concentrated reading a book. He wondered if he should disturb her or not. She didn't seem to friendly and he really wanted to be paired with Shiro.
"Well, I might as well try to get along with Howl, even though she seems kind of secluded," Johnny thought to himself.
"So, Howl, I think we have to battle. You want to get started?" he asked Howl.

Last edited by poke123; 04-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
BlueFang Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

The teacher started to give instructions and all of the kids sat down together. Howl put away her book and Shiro leaned over to Johnny. "Sinnoh...Eterna City." She whispered so the teacher wouldn't catch her talking. Then she noticed another boy, Tyson, and looked at the number in his hand. " Hey." She said. "Guess I got you as a partner. Do you want to start now?" She returned two of her pokemon but left out Kiba, petting him behind the ears.

Howl listened quietly to the teacher and then Johnny and nodded. "Sure." She stood up and jumped over the other desks until she was standing in the arena. Kyuubi followed her example and mumbled softly. "Nine..." He whispered to no-one in particular. There were three different 'courts' where the battles would take place and Howl chose the first one, positioning herself where the trainer stands and asking Kyuubi to stand behind her. "You coming?" She called, holding her other pokeballs.

OOC: In battle class you basically battle whoever the teacher says...when you're kidnapped you have to escape and get back to school( you might want to warn people too- so that we can get to the 'special' training I put in the sign-ups) and I can't remember exactly how many students there are. You'd have to look that up in the sign-up. And we can have the first kidnapping and fusing at about lunchtime at the earliest. Lunch is after the second class.

Last edited by BlueFang; 04-26-2008 at 06:53 PM.