Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:45 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (SU's closed)

Okay, this is my first roleplay on PE2K, hopefully it goes well...

~Plot~

The Heartless have been destroying worlds longer than they thought...
When the first worlds were being overtaken and destroyed by the Heartless, a few worlds recieved an odd visitor who informed them that they would be the next worlds to fall, but there would be hope for them--that there were 'keys' that could save these worlds after their destruction. These 'keys' were children, one from each world that was different from all the rest of the world's inhabitants. This visitor told them that these children, once found, would be several of very few possible survivors of the worlds and that they could only restore their former worlds long after they had been overtaken by the Heartless.

Soon the time came when they had to send these children away from their worlds to escape the Heartless, they sent them to worlds where the children might blend in more, with their memories erased of their time in their wolrds to protect them. The erasing of their memories would come undone in time, the time when they would have to face their destinies and return home. Now, 14 years later (Three years after the events of KH2), the children, now older and cluelees of their destiny ahead, are regaining their lost memories and are learning that they are going to have to find Sora, the keyblade master, and together with all the others, they must fight the Heartless off and restore their worlds. In their posssession are keyblades, magic, endless determination, and the will to return to their true homes. Against them are a group that suppprorts the destruction of these worlds, a group composed of various beings that call themselves the 'Darkness Six' , obviously composed of six beings who woud do almost anything to stop them.

~Rules~
1: Nobody is 'all powerful' please don't act like you are.
2: Please keep swearing to a minimal
3: No bunnying
4: Be respectful to your fellow roleplayers
5: I don't mind romance, but keep it PG to PG-13
6: Please, please, PLEASE, try to use proper spelling and grammar
7: Have fun and enjoy the roleplay!

Sign-ups

The 'Keys'

Name:
Homeworld: (Original and the world they were raised in.)
Looks: (3-4 lines minimum, please)
Personality: (3-4 lines)
History: (3-4 lines minimum)
Keyblade(s): (Originals or ones of your own design are okay by me)
Extra: (Like extra powers, or things of that sort.)

Darkness Six

Name:
Homeworld: (If they have one or care to remember it)
Looks: (3-4 lines)
Personality; (3-4 lines)
History: (3-4 lines)
Weapon:
Extra:

Normal Characters

Name:
Homeworld:
Looks: (3-4 lines)
Personality: (3-4 lines)
History: (3-4 lines)
Weapon:
Extra:

Original Characters
Okay, we do need some of the original characters. For these guys, just ask about them by name and I'll put you up, just don't mess up their personalities! We absolutely need Sora, Riku and Kairi but characters like Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Cloud, Leon, and etc. are open as well.

~Accepted~

Jakester2008 as Maulk
Riika-Chan as Kaien Namisawa
Riika-Chan as Aura Sails
GotinTyiGoto as Leon
GotinTyiGoto as Cloud
GotinTyiGoto as Gotin
Blane147 as Blane Walker
Blane147 as Donald Duck
ashketchum as Sora
ashketchum as Riku
ashketchum as Sephiroth
Eveelover14 as Syke Westonly
Blane147 as Goofy
sealboyno1 as Xiac
sealboyno1 as Kayden
Jakester2008 as Stitch
Riika-Chan as Zero

~Reserved~

Koneko1TK as Colin

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 01-27-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Winter Offline

Talking Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's!!!)

Yep, that's right, we're accepting SU's now.

Old 11-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Jakester2008 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Jakester2008
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Still being worked on, please d

Darkness Six

Name:Malk
Homeworld:Under Ground China Town
Looks: He has crimson hair and bright greenn eyes.He is tall and skinny.He looks like he always has bags under his eyes.He dosen't have much upper arm muscle but his legs are very powerfull.
Personality; He almost always attacks from the shadows and very quickly.He thinks he's a bit hard even though he is not.If the enemy knows he is there he will go onto the roof tops and ever flee or dart forward. He has great stamina and is very cocky.
History: Malk was once a former defender of the town. When he first fought the heartless, they started to fuse with his weapon. He then used his blade to fuse a heartless with himself. Then he controlled a gang of heartless and engoulfed china town. He slaughtered a twin child thinking it would be a keyblade bearer. It turns out he got the wrong twin. He has sworn to find the twin a kill it.
Weapon: Orient Dragon
Extra:He can create shadow whips from the shadows to drain people life force or hold them restrait.It dose not work on key berrers.

IGN:Jake
F.C:2191 7225 6820
Partner/s: Searching

Last edited by Jakester2008; 11-06-2008 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Koneko1TK Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Still being worked on, please d

Reserve me as a key please!

Name: Colin
Home world: Wars World, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden
Looks: Colin has short, reddish-brown hair and brown eyes. He is only 5' tall, and has a rather fragile body. He wears a mostly blue outfit with red and gold details. His voice is quiet, and he stutters from time to time.

Personality: Colin is a gentle boy who dislikes fighting, but will do so when he feels he must. He is respectful to his elders and kind to women, as a young gentleman should be. He would stand up for those who cannot defend themselves, and is a generally nice guy to have around. He loves jokes, but doesn't always get them... Still, it makes him smile when others can laugh.

History: (will be added later!)

Keyblade(s): Luna Key
Extra: Colin has a unique ability called "Power of Money". He takes a coin, clenching it in his fist. After doing so, his subsequent attacks are more powerful. The time this lasts varies from a single attack, to up a hundred, all with varying strengths depending on how much money he has.

Each coin he has ups his strength by 20%.
Every ten coins he can attack another time.

The drawback to this power is two-fold, it depleats his money, as the coins dissappear after it is finished, and he becomes unable to use the powere for at least a day, depending on how strong the attack/s was/were.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:10 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I would also like to be Donald duck because he is vital to my character.

The 'Keys'

Name: Blane Walker

Homeworld: Blane was brought up in the Disney Castle but his homeworld is unknown.

Looks:

Personality: Blane is a very quiet character but is very strong of heart. Blane doesn't have many friends because of his constent study but is a very loyal friend to the ones he has. Blane isn't a very strong fighter but he makes up for that with his magic ability. Blane doesn't like to be the center of attention and likes to travel with something and support them. Although Blane looks weak and is shy, is a fierce opponent when he gets going and when he gets in te mood. Blane will always be there to support his friends. Blane is doesn't trust people easyily and he believes that nearly everyone is against him or will turn.

History: Blane doesn't know about his history before he was 7 and he knows that there something to be learned about it.

Blane was brought up and raised at the Disney castle. Most people would think that this kind of life would be easy and amazing but they would be wrong. Blane was actually a student here. His teacher was the mighty mage Donald duck. Donald always told Blane that he was special and that he had mighty magical abilities but they were yet to show. Blane loved using magic and had mastered all the basics but there was still a lot to learn and Donald kept on telling Blane that he still didn't show his "special" ability. Blane doesn't have many friends around here because there aren't any children but he did make friends with 2 odd chipmunks called Chip and Dale.

When Blane turned 15, something changed. He discovered that he was Key wielder. No one knew that this was going to happen. Blane asked Donald if this was the something special but he said that it wasn't and he was still waiting for it to show. When King Mickey heard about this, he wanted to train Blane to be the strongest he could be but Donald stepped up and said that Blane was his student and that he should teach Blane even though he knows nothing about wielding a key. A year has passed now and Blane is still training in magic but not with his key, although his magic attacks are much stronger now. But Blane is about to learn about his true origins.

Keyblade(s): http://whiteblade189.deviantart.com/...Blade-37016897 Blane can turn this keyblade into two by separating the ying and yang of the keyblade. One keyblade would by white with a black dot while the other would be black with a white dot. When the keblads are separated into two, their attack is halfed but the magic is the same and he can cast two spells at the same time. He usually leaves the keyblade in it's original form.

Extra: Blane is an expert magician and can perform all elemental attacks. Blane also has another ability. ( This ability will be revealed as the roleplay progresses. I'll PM you about it Riika-Chan. )

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 11-08-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Winter Offline

Here I go!

Name: Kaien Namisawa

Homeworld: Origin, brought up in Destiny Island

Looks: Tall with tan skin because she's outside so much. She has long light bronze hair(it's about waist length) and blue/gray eyes. She wears a black short-sleeve jacket with a dark blue tank top underneath it, she also wears a skirt and black shoes.

Personality: Kaien's very kind and thoughtful and kind, somewhat shy and owiiling to open up to most people because she's afraid of being betrayed. She's harsh when it comes to speaking her mind about her feelings, and liars. Though she's like this, she's loyal to a cause once she decides it's worth it.

History: Kaien was born and Origin and lived their for four years before she was sent to live with a large family on Destiny Island. No one's ever told her where she really came from, but then again they don't know either. She's always been happy to hang out with her family, but she's never had the chance to make true friends due to the fact that her family lives on a smaller island close to the main one and the entire family is home schooled.

Keyblade(s): Truth Seeker and Deception

Extra: Kaien can't be lied to, it physically hurts her, which is why she hates liars. It also hurts her to lie.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Winter Offline

Everyone's either on reserve or accepted. I also don't mind people having multiple characters, I'm used to working with many at once.

Old 11-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Winter Offline

Name: Aura Sails

Homeworld: Port Royal

Looks: Aura's tall and skinny, around 5' 6". She has very darkly tanned skin with freckles that stand out on her cheeks and across her nose, along with misty green eyes. Aura's hair is a little shorter than chin length and a brown close to the shade of cocoa powder, with the exception of the ends, which are two inches of hot pink dye. Aura's clothes of choice are a black tank top bearing a skull and crossbones, shorts and knees socks with what appear to be hiking boots. She also wears a thick pair of brown gloves and a pair of goggles that hang around her neck.

Personality: Aura's outgoing and usually hyper, as well as good naturedly sarcastic. Though she's nice, it's in her own way, which she won't admit to doing anything nice and would prefer you not to mention it. She's pretty bad with first impressions, but gets better as you get to know her. When things get serious, she can be just as thoughtful and serious as she is hyper.

History: Aura was born and raised in Port Royal as Rosalynn Sails, living among pirates. She's used to being made fun of because of her being a woman and wanting to become a pirate at a young age, but she can be just as nasty as the men are because of it! Her adventureous attitude has caused her to venture away from Port Royal and hasgiven her a tase for more modern things--like her clothes. She's known as a bit of a trouble causer around the worlds, but usually tries to keep out of trouble. She is known quite well around Twilight Town for being decent at Struggle and being a common sight around the town.

Weapon: Aura likes swords, most any will do.

Extra: Though most things about her seem moderen, some of her speech is not, she uses 'aye' in place of yes, and 'oi' as a common word in place of hey or things such as that.

Old 11-07-2008, 05:25 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

will play as Cloud and Leon as while.
Normal Characters

Name: Gotin
Homeworld: hollow bastion
Looks: he has brown-blond hair. he wears a black kimono(from bleach). he 5' 2" tall and has tan skin from being outside training all the time.
Personality: He friendly to new people he meets and old friends. nevers backs down from a fight and will help anyone if they are in of it. clam and most of the time thinks things though before doing anything dump.
History: Born in hollow bastion but raised by Leon and the gang. trained with Leon and Cloud when he turn 5 and find out that he like their training schedule and join them everyday afterwards also train with Aerith for healing magic so he can heal anyone who hurt. he always whats to know who his parents are but if he was with them he wouldn't have all this fun with his friends all these years.
Weapon: Cloudbane (not from the other rpg). it 7 blades in one and can hit 7 enemys at onces or one for over kill.
Extra: some times can sense enemys and other people coming.
need time to think.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 11-07-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Winter Offline

I'll put you on reserve Gotin, your SU needs work...

Old 11-07-2008, 10:33 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

finsh it. whats after the don't in the title?

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 11-07-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Winter Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

Was supposed to be don't post yet, but I accidentally smacked the enter key and it took me awhile to fix it. *Pokes title*

Last edited by Winter; 11-08-2008 at 01:13 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:40 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Default Re: Kingdom Hearts- The Keys to The Lost Worlds [SU] (Now accepting SU's)

what parts of my su needs work?

Old 11-08-2008, 04:43 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Hey, can you reserve me Sora, Riku, and Sephiroth please?
Old 11-08-2008, 05:07 AM
Eeveelover14 Offline

Name: Skye Westonly

Homeworld: Aquatia, raised on Earth

Looks: Skye has dirty blonde hair that goes a little past his shoulders. His eyes are a rich blue-green color. He is 5' 3" and he has a very slim figure. His nails change color with his mood. But not entirely, it's more like a tint. He's got a slightly above average number of freckles across his cheeks and nose. His lips are very soft and a very rosy red color. He has very thick dark brown eyebrows. He is usually wearing a tee-shirt and jeans in various colors with his favorite pair of flip-flops. He has braces, but is always smiling none the less. He is also always wearing a necklace that he got when he was born. It's a shell and the inside has a silhouette picture of a mermaid.

Personality: He has a very nice and cheerful personality. He is always trying to cheer people up and he hates to see his friend sad. Even though he likes to be happy, he has hidden self esteem issues which make him sad at times. When he's sad he won't say much and is just kind of spaced out all the time. He is usually tired and likes a lot of sleep. And because of his really fast metabolism he is usually eating something, but able to keep his very small figure. He is usually running to those in need and knows how to treat many injuries. He can get angry easily, but only if he's stressed out. So if he's not feeling well, watch out. He is very scared on the inside though. Even though he will do anything for his friends and he seems brave on the outside, on the inside he's just a small little kid who really wants his mommy. He has many phobias, but tries to ignore them when he can.

History: He was born in the city with Aquatia with a beautiful bright blue tail. He was the most wonderful precious thing that his parents had ever seen, but The Grand King had warned him that they would eventually have to give him up. Until that time, he was given the best care, getting presents from all around the sea. He studied music under The Royal Singers, giving him his magnificent voice. But one day, he had to leave. He was stripped of his tail and given legs, the only thing to remember his childhood was the necklace his parents smuggled on his neck. After that he lived on Earth, having a normal childhood. He was always a faster swimmer than the other children, but his PE teacher just said it was because he was good. He didn't know the truth. Now he's been called back and now, along with his companions, he has to defend his Aquatia, the sea, and the world.

Keyblade(s): It looks like something out of the sea. Made out of allege, shells, and sea scales.

Extra: He has great powers over water and ice. He can also heal, but not that well.

Last edited by Eeveelover14; 11-09-2008 at 11:04 PM.