Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k
Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

I shook my head. "No...I just need a minute to cool off. And I highly doubt that there is anyone else here. Someone would have called for help, and if there were guards or any scientists left, they would have sounded the alarm...We're experiments...who were once human...I think that we're too important to just be left to escape. They're testing us. You go on without me, Rork.."
Old 01-28-2009, 07:55 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

"Alright. If you need help from us. Just use your powers. I'll be able to sense the spike in your aura." Rork said.

"I think so at least." he added with a grin.

Rork ran back to the kids. It only took him a second.

"Alright everybody, the show is over and we need to keep moving. I , for one, am getting cold out here so let's try to find a cave or clearing where we can set up a camp." Rork turned around, started to transform, and stopped mid-way. The last thing he remembered was that he was really tired before fainting.
------------------------------------

Lucario saw Rork faint and just shook his head.

"He used to much energy." he said to the kids standing around.

Lucario walked up to Rork and grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. He threw it up and Rork's Ditto appeared.

"Ditto, I'll need your help. Transform into a Nidoking and help me carry Rork." Lucario told the little Pokemon.

Ditto did and picked up Rork. Lucario gestured for everyone to follow him into the forest.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:24 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Blane looked over as Brendan stormed off into the forest and moments later a boy disappeared and he re-appeared seconds later. He was trying his best to lead the group but he fainted while doing so. His Pokemon then try to take over.

"You have got to be kidding me. I am not taking any orders from a Pokemon, especially if it isn't one of my own." Blane replied and he picked up a Pokeball and a his large, black Noctowl appeared.

"I am going to scout ahead to see if there is a more sheltered place. Ye should head into the forest and I will find ye when I find a suitable place." Blane said and he climbed onto his Noctowl and so did his Gengar. They then started to fly into the sky as he looked back at Aimee.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Karuku ran over to Aimee and Bellossom.

"Your Bellossom is soooo cute!" she said, as she smiled.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

"Let's see. How should I wake Rork up? Lucario asked himself as Ditto followed him into the forest.

"Ahh, I know." he said as an idea dawned on him.

Lucario checked Rork's aura and saw that it was low. He gave enough of his aura to Rork to wake him up. Rork woke up and said,

"What happened?"

"You used too much energy too fast. You fainted. I had to wake you up. Lucario replied as Rork climbed down from Ditto.

Rork looked around and realized that he was really hungry. He looked around and saw a bunch of fruit in a tree. He ointed them out to Lucario who jumped up and grabbed them. Rork took a few from Lucario and bit into it. It was nice and sweet, so he tossed one to Ditto and called out the rest of his team to enjoy this little meal. When they were done, Rork felt good as new and also noticed that his Pokemon's aura was much stronger. He stood up and grabbed a some more fruit before returning his team and beginning to run in the opposite direction of the kids in the clearing. He stopped and had Lucario jump on his back after he changed into a dragon. He burst from the trees and began to fly above the forest. He saw Blane flying on his Noctowl and glided over to him.

"Hey Blane, have you found something?" Rork asked with his mind.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:49 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee stood in shock as Brendan ran full speed into the forest, closely followed by Rork. She blinked, and soon enough he excited the forest. She was about to ask him what had happened to Brendan, since no one else seemed to care, but he fainted right on the spot. She raised her eyebrow and scoffed as his pokemon started sending commands. Once again, she didn't get a chance to speak as Blane gave his speech and flew off on his Noctowl. Aimee smiled slightly and waved as she saw him look down at her.

"Thank you! I loved your Frosslass," Aimee replied to Karuku, hugging herself and getting colder by the second. Bellossom grinned and waved up at Karuku, hugging Aimee's left leg.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-29-2009, 01:18 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

"Whatever..." I jump up in a tree, clinging on to a branch and I pulled myself up. I angrily shoot a flame at the ground, melting some snow, and I yelled at the top of my lungs. I sighed sadly "Why can't anybody accept me..."

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-29-2009 at 01:29 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:13 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Forest/Clearing

As Brendan lost and exited the clearing, Crystal followed him quietly, keeping in the shadows. She pulled herself up onto a tree branch and followed him from there, backtracking as he pulled himself up onto a limb himself.

"Why can't anybody accept me...?" he sighed gloomily. Crystal inched out of the shadows a bit, peering out at him. A memory from her dim past returned.

[Memory]

A small, blonde headed girl sat quietly in a patch of dirt under a leafy tree. Other children milled around, dressed inflashy clothes, whereas the girl sat in a sky blue kimono, almost identical to the one she wore now, except a different size. A Tailow hopped over to her and she whistled to it.

Th curious bird looked up at her and whistled back, and Crystal understood it. She held out her finger and it leaped onto to it, ruffling it's feathers as it perched on her index finger. She smiled, and ignored the other children, who looked at her as if she were a psycho. The memory faded into the pool of lost memories.

[End Memory]

Crystal sat and leaned against a strong limb that crossed another's path.

"I'll accept you," she whispered quietly. Silverwind scaled the lower branches and joined her. Crystal stroked his fur gently. She swivelled her head towards Brendan, awaiting his reaction.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-29-2009, 03:22 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
First Person POV

"Why are we tracking this guy down?" Surge asked with a growl.

"Because I'm worried," I replied.

I saw Brendan go into the woods and became worried. I discovered that I could use electricity since Persian helped me while he was battling, and I had some ice ability by mistake. Persian said I had one other ability, but neither knew what it was.

"Brendan!" I called out again, getting more worried I called his name.
OoC: Yet another sucky post... sorry...

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I jumped, startled by the voice behind me. "Oh..hey..Nah, I'm--" I sniffed "I'm fine, really.." I smiled politely then turned my head when I heard a voice calling for me..
Old 01-29-2009, 10:29 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee bit her lip in hesitation, wondering if she should go look for Brendan as well. "Nah, Crystal and...(lulz) Crystal already went looking for him..." she said, shrugging. Bellossom started to twirl around in the snow, giggling. "You know Bellossom, we should head into that forest as well. To set up camp and all," Aimee proposed, and Bellossom looked up at her and nodded. So, Aimee set off, walking slowly into the forest.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-29-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Karuku smiled.

Wish i had one of them. They are so cute. she thought.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:39 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Forest

"We're not here to judge you Brendan," Crystal said, then leaped down from the tree and onto the snow. She announced to the others; "I made a shelter not too far from here!" Silverwind lunged from the tree and landed softly beside her.

"All who want to can follow," she added, turned, and headed in the direction of the shelter.
OOC: -dies of shortness-
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."