Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-27-2009, 06:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

Crystal Momoyia
First Person P.O.V.

I smiled after Brendan gave me his jacket, and Surge took that as he could step away from me. Persian ran back up to me.

"I was thinking that maybe you have other powers, besides the electricity," she said.

"I wish I was battling, but not in this snow," Surge growled, shaking fur off of his fur.

I thought about it and it seemed right. I may have others, but right now I really didn't care. I wanted to watch the battle. Persian nodded when she saw my attention on the battle.
OoC: I know... it sucked.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-27-2009, 06:26 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I look over at a girl who has a Persian with her and a Houndoom and I smile and wave at her because we haven't been introduced yet. I look back over and I see that Brendan has released his Pokemon but Blane didn't like the rule about using your own powers because Blane still didn't know his powers. Blane looked over at Gengar and called him over because so far, Gengar was the one who aloud Blane to use his powers and showed him how.

"Gengar I need your help because I can feel that you know what my powers are." Gengar nodded as he could sense the dark energy from Blane.

"Ok Saybleye use Water Bird on the giant chicken" Blane said with a little laugh and Saybleye charged up a ball of water. He then threw it at the ground so it formed a wave which was going straight for Blaziken.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k

I smirked and called my first command. "Alakazam! Use Psychic and lunge that back at his Pokemon!" He nodded and reluctantly caught the attack, only to turn it around and send back at the Sabeleye. I laughed when it was about to hit him.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: -is annoyed- This is fabulous. Everywhere I go Crystal Momoyia goes, and we both use the first name Crystal. @_@ Have fun, everyone! ^.^

Crystal Estrada
Forest

Crystal sat in her tree, extremely bored at the moment. She eventaully wriggled down from her makeshift home and onto the ground, where she climbed back into the tree. She reached into her pocket and released Silverwind, her shiny Ninetales, who tottered on the branch for a second before regaining her balance.

Crystal began to leap from branch to branch on all fours, crouched, and aimlessly wandered the trees, her Pokemon following close behind her. As she travelled, sounds reached her ears- the sounds of a battle. This she comprehended quickly as: battle means people. People mean company.

Crystal picked up the pace, almost flying through the trees, Silverwind hot on her tail. He eventually slipped, but always regained his balance in a fraction of a second. They soon came upon two boys beggining a battle.

A Gengar one one side, an Alakazam and Blaziken on the other, apparently. They all seemed to have powers like Crystal, too. She cocked her head and moved closer through the trees. She was on the outskirts of a tree and near the battle when a branch snapped under her and Crystal's hand flicked to grab the branch above.

Crystal grasped it tightly and swung onto a more secure, unhidden branch as the large limb that had broken off fell at the feet of the trainer with the Blaziken and Alakazam.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-27-2009, 07:05 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: White Wolf, the next time your absent, tell me. If your not going to post for a while, or if your not able to, then your supposed to message me. This goes for everyone. And her name IS Crystal. I just wanted to clarify that. I'm sorry for my cruel comment..

IC: I saw a trainer jump down to a tree branch beside me out of the corner of my eye and nearly jumped. "AH! Where did you come from?" I smiled gently at her and held my hand out for her, wanting to help her out. "Blane! Pause the battle for a minute." I looked back up at her. "My name's Brendan. Brendan Sheere."

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-27-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

OOC: Degrading? -laughs- I was not degrading, just merely saying it-mostly as a JOKE. I was also waiting for you all to find me. I've been monitoring this RP ever since it started. I'm on every single day and watch every single RP I'm currently participaing in. Mmk?

Alos, I'ma have t broadcast it to the world now that Crystal is the name of meh best friend at school. ^-^

Crystal Estrada
Forest

"I'm fine," Crystal said as she leaped from the tree and beside them, landing lithely and softly. She glanced at the others for a quick second, then turned back to the boy. She backed away and lingered around the base of the tree.

"Sorry to interrupt your battle. I was curious," she explained. Crystal threw a glance into the leaves above and cocked her head at the sight of a few late pecans.

"Cool..." she murmered, then made a quick flicking movement with her hand, sending a leaf or two spinning at high speeds, colliding with the stem of a small bundle and cutting it down. She grabbed it before it hit the snow and popped the whole thing into her mouth, cracking it and spitting out the two shells and the bitter parts. Crystal grinned as Silverwind finally caught up with her and landed beside her, his silver tails swirling around the two.

She cleared a space of snow with a bit of flame from her palm and sat down, her legs to the side. She leaned against Silverwind and stroked his fur.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-27-2009, 07:36 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
OOC: Degrading? -laughs- I was not degrading, just merely saying it-mostly as a JOKE. I was also waiting for you all to find me. I've been monitoring this RP ever since it started. I'm on every single day and watch every single RP I'm currently participaing in. Mmk?

Alos, I'ma have t broadcast it to the world now that Crystal is the name of meh best friend at school. ^-^

Crystal Estrada
Forest

"I'm fine," Crystal said as she leaped from the tree and beside them, landing lithely and softly. She glanced at the others for a quick second, then turned back to the boy. She backed away and lingered around the base of the tree.

"Sorry to interrupt your battle. I was curious," she explained. Crystal threw a glance into the leaves above and cocked her head at the sight of a few late pecans.

"Cool..." she murmered, then made a quick flicking movement with her hand, sending a leaf or two spinning at high speeds, colliding with the stem of a small bundle and cutting it down. She grabbed it before it hit the snow and popped the whole thing into her mouth, cracking it and spitting out the two shells and the bitter parts. Crystal grinned as Silverwind finally caught up with her and landed beside her, his silver tails swirling around the two.

She cleared a space of snow with a bit of flame from her palm and sat down, her legs to the side. She leaned against Silverwind and stroked his fur.
Uhm...I edited my OOC post...thanks ._. and...I'm sorry?

IC: "Oh, no. That's perfectly fine." I turned back around, ignoring the distraction, trying to concentrate on the battle. "Alright Blane! Let's continue."

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-27-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 PM

OOC: It's fine. :3 Now, on with the RP?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:51 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: If anyone //WILL// post
Old 01-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

OOC: Danna dun dun dun dun duuuuuun! Dayna to teh rescue!

Cherrim groaned as it started snowing, along with Aimee. She hated the snow, especially the slippery ice that followed. Her pokemon new her as the official Queen of Klutzville, and she was really nervous about slipping in front of her new friends; especially Blane. Aimee took a deep breath and walked slowly over towards Brendan and Blane, who were having a battle. "Well, atleast it's not a fist fight, right Cherrim?"

Cherrim grumbled, annoyed that it was so cold, when there was a shred of sunlight just minutes ago. Aimee laughed and rolled her eyes, returning Cherrim to her pokeball. "But, now I'm all alone..." she sighed playfully.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

NOTE:I'm pausing this Roleplay until our friend Frozen Prince is done studying for his exam. It's only fair. Any arguing towards me or Prince will cause your temporary ban from this thread.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:58 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

OoC: Mmkay.

And why am I the only villain? I'M SO LONELY LGKLDMGLD DDDX
Old 01-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
OoC: Mmkay.

And why am I the only villain? I'M SO LONELY LGKLDMGLD DDDX
OoC: Well, your not the only one. I just have to accept metal sonic and yea...you won't be alone my man! :D
Old 01-27-2009, 09:12 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

OOC: Okie dokie, I can wait. ^-^

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Awww...;-; And who said you were impatient?

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.