Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:51 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie
Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

OOC: Ew, Evan, you perv. >.< Lulz.

BIC:

Aimee giggled as Meganium's vines reached out and grabbed her from the sides, tickling her incredibly. "Quit it, Meganium! Hurry up and get me down there," she gasped, still laughing quietly. Meganium grinned and walked over to the edge of the collapsed wall. Aimee hung out in mid-air, before her pokemon lowered her rather rapidly down. Cherrim jumped up and down, clapping happily as the sun peeked out from the clouds, which transformed it into a sunny Cherrim. Soon enough, Aimee was put down gently on the ground, and Meganium released her now long vines. From a distance, Aimee could see her pokemon, and threw her pokeball as far up as it could go. Meganium jumped off the ledge with a squeal of excitement, and soon enough she was returned to her pokeball in mid-air.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-27-2009, 01:55 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

"Shut up and hang on." Rork said to Brenden as he climbed on.

Rork ran towards the hole in the wall, jumped out, and took flight. He spiraled down to the ground. As he landed, Lucario jumped off and said,

"Warn me before you jump next time!"

"Sorry, I just wanted to get down here. You okay Brendan?"

Old 01-27-2009, 02:14 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k

I sat on his back, frozen by fear. "What...the...hell..." I slid off, stiff, hitting the ground kind of hard.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

"Sorry about that Brendan. Lucario stay here and make sure he's okay." Rork said

"Alright." LUcario replied.

Rork jumped into the air and flew back up to the broken wall. He flew in and landed.

"Next passengers. ALL ABOARD!!" Rork said to the people who wer left.

Old 01-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I got up, still dizzy from the sharp drop, and I staggered a bit. I brushed some snow off the back of my jeans and off of my jacket. "Wow...That was intense...And it's really cold out here." I shivered, and almost simultaneously, the heat of my body increased, by about 60 degrees. I stopped shivering. I moved the heat down to my hands, warming them up. "Wow. Now this power, I like. A lot." I glanced over at Aimee. "Aimee, are you cold?"
Old 01-27-2009, 04:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
First Person P.O.V.

I was surprised that someone knew my name. For some reason, I couldn't think of his name right away. Then he left with some... thing? I didn't know what it was. It seemed like Persian saw my confusion.

"That was Brendan, and that was a dragon. I guess that was the person's ability," was all she could say before it flew back, asking for the next passangers.

"I guess we're up," I said, walking up to the dragon. "I hope you don't mind taking Persian, Surge, and I next."
OoC: Sorry for the shortness... it's late where I am right now.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-27-2009, 06:15 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

"I know i'm not cold." said Karuku. "In fact, it's pretty warm. But that's probably just me."

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:55 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Blane climbed onto Noctowl's back and Genger flew onto the Noctowl's head.

"Well Noctowl, I don't think any one else needs lifts." Blane and Noctowl flapped it's large wings and they started to sore through the sky. This brought a memory back to Blane but it wasn't anything major. Blane remebered the time when his Noctowl evolved and there first flight together.

Noctowl reached the ground and gave a very low hoot.

"Thanks Noctowl." Blane said and he returned him to his Pokeball.

He walked over to Aimee because she was the only one he truly new and liked so far even though Brendan was over there.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-27-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:04 PM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Karuku grabbed some snow and made snowballs. She threw one at Blane.

"I am teh evil queen of Doom! I demand War! Muhahahaha!" Yelled Karuku, making a huge wall.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I hit the ground laughing when Karaku smacked Blane in the face with a big, sloshy snowball. "AHAHAHHAHA! Eat ice!" I cleared some tears from my eyes from the laughing and sat up in the snow, keeping my body heat at a steady temperature. "Oo, this is helpful...Hm..I wonder when Crystal's coming down..if that's even her name.." I looked up at the hole, worried.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:19 PM

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

At first, Blane didn't mind the girl throwing the snowball at her but when Brendan started laughing, he started to get made once more. He looked over at Gengar who aswel was angry because he didn't like Blane feeling bad. When Gengar knew Blane was looking at him he but his hands 5 inches apart and black orb formed know a Shadow Ball. He looked up at Blane and made a small noise so Blane started to imitate him and an orb of dark energy appeared. He threw the orb at the ground and a large wave of snow covered Brendan.

"Look who's laughing now." Blane said as he started laughing.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-27-2009 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I snickered and concentrated most of the heat in my body to rise. It went straight to my hands, just like I wanted... "You idiot! Did you forget that I have the power to CREATE FLAME!" I shot the flame at the snow, hitting it and causing it to melt almost as quickly as it was created. The snow melted, drenching the ground. I laughed hysterically, but stopped abruptly by a shrill cry that rang through the forest, making my spine tingle and the hair stand up on the back of my neck. "B-Blane..? What was that?"

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-27-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:58 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
First Person P.O.V.

Surge nudged my leg and I looked down at him.

"You have a Charizard, Fireshadow. He can take us to wherever everyone is going," he barked.

I nodded, understanding. The PokeBall system was the only thing I remembered. I took one of the PokeBalls out of my pocket and threw it, releasing the black dragon. I crawled onto his shoulders, Persian on the base of his neck and Surge behind me on his back. The Charizard flew out of the hole in the wall and easily found where everyone was. When he landed, I jumped off and returned him to his PokeBall.

What shocked me was that it was snowing. I rubbed my arms slighlty to warm up a bit as Persian started to run around. Surge stayed next to me, wrapping around my legs. He was able to bring his body heat up since he was a fire-type, and I felt the heat through his sleek, smooth black fur.

"Things are just getting weirder," I mumbled.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 PM

"B-Blane..? What was that?" (Quote)

What are you talking about?" I reply as the once macho man now seemed almost frightened.

"You may be more capable with your powers so far but I know something which I am a lot better at." Blane reached down to his belt and picked his two remaining Pokeballs and threw them into the air. An Umbreon and Saybleye appeared. These Pokemon were Blane's best Pokemon when it came to tag battling.

"So you up to the challange?"

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I ran over to Crystal, slid my jacket off my arms, and wrapped it around her, smiling kindly at her. I ran back over to Blane, stepping about 15 feet in front of him, and looked up to the hole in the wall. "Alakazam! Teleport down here!" and in a flash of brilliant light, he appeared in front of me. "Now...another personal favorite of mine." I took a ball out and slammed it against the ground, hitting the button on the front, revealing my fighter. "Blaziken!" it almost yelled it's name, excited and ready for battle. "Now..I'm gonna lay down two rules...One. You can use your powers to aid your Pokemon in battle, but NOT attack the other trainer." I grinned. "And two. Have fun! Blaziken, Alakazam. Get ready." They flexed their bodies, waiting for their commands.