Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:35 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

"Wow." Iris rolled her eyes, then crossed her arms. Machamp imitated her. "Should we go inside?" She asked the hulking pokemon. It blinked, seemingly deep in thought. It then nodded. "Ugh." She groaned, walking into the entrace, followed by her large Machamp.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:15 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Rork's intro
(this happens before everyone wakes up)
Rork woke up and screamed. He held his head, which felt like it was going to explode. Fear, pain, anguish, and many more emotions that both weren't his but he shared. His skin began to crawl a feel like it was it was going to explode. His skin began to crawl and felt like it was stretching. A few seconds later, Rork was able to fall back into a semi-peaceful sleep.

Rork woke up and was wary of moving. When he finally opened his eyes, he thought that the ceiling looked kinda close. He rolled over and realized that he was floating above a bed. He paniced and fell onto the bed. He got out of bed and, while still a bit shaken, got dressed. His hand brushed a Pokeball on his belt. It opened and a Lucario came out.

"Hello Rork. It's been awhile." Lucario said.

"Yea, I guess it has. Can you sense anyone nearby?" Rork replied to his friend

"A few humans and some Pokemon."

"Then let's go introduce ourselves."

Rork tried the door. And, of course, it was locked. Before he could even ask, Lucario tried to blast the door. The door cracked but didn't break. Rork tried to bust through it but ran way too fast and not only busted through the door but also ran into the wall across the hallway, making a dent in it aswell as dislocating his shoulder. He fell on the ground and Lucario came to help him up. He began to feel those emotions that weren't his again, but he was able to tune them out if he concentrated on something else. As he got up, the voices of more kids. Lucario helped him up and helped him to pop his arm back into place. He he yelped because of the pain but once it was gone, he rolled his shoulder and thanked his friend. They walked into another room where the voices were coming from, brushing off the dust from the ceiling.

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 01-25-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:06 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Crystal Momoyia
First Person P.O.V.
Introduction

Darkness. Nothing but darkness.

And pain. Nothing but pain that is nothing that I've felt before. It was worse that anything that I've felt. It was like I was burning from the inside out.

I tried to move, but it didn't work. I tired again, and this time I felt my hand twitch. The more I was able to move, the more the pain became worse. I wasn't sure if I would survive it.

I quickly sat up, screaming, and in a cold sweat. My hair stuck to my forehead, neck, and shoulders. By true blue eyes darted around the room. The pain was disappearing as if it was never there, but right now I wanted to know where I was. I cannot recall anything from before this.

"Thank goodness you're okay, Crystal!"

I turned to see a tan cat with a ruby on her forehead. I tilted my head to the side, a little confused.

"Crystal?" I repeated.

"Great... she can't even remember who the hell she is!"

The dark growl startled me. I turned to see a hellhound looking creature with colbalt eyes and a dark crimson scar over his right eye. I wanted to yell at him, but something told me that he could seriously hurt me if I did. The cat hissed at him for the comment he made.

"Shut it, Surge! She can't remember what happened before this, and neither can we, so just keep your muzzle shut!"

I was thankful she was on my side. She then went to explain the current situation along with who I was. Things started to make a little since, but it was still confusing slightly. Something didn't seem... right? ... with me. I would ask, but it didn't seem like Persian or Surge would know at all, either.
Crystal Momoyia
First Person P.O.V.

I walked out into the dimly lite hallway with Persian on my right and Surge on my left. I could hear faint voices, and I walked toward them. My hand was on the wall, and Persian stopped me since she was in-between me and the wall.

"Crystal! You're hand... it's sparking!" she meowed.

"What?" I asked as I looked.

It seemed like the electricity from the wall was jumping to my hand, and I didn't know why. What shoked me more was that it didn't hurt or affect me.

"Must be related to what all has happened, huh?" Surge asked.

"I guess..." I mumbled, still shocked.

Persian and Surge lead me to the room with the voices. There were a group of kids, maybe my age and maybe not, but I suddenly became nervous. Persain nudged me kindly when Surge huffed, mumbling something under his breath.

"Excuse me, but please tell me I'm not the only one confused about this," I said in an emotionless tone, but there was slight fear and nervousness in my eyes as I pulled my blue hair back.
OoC: Probably the longest post I'll be posting for a while...

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

"Excuse me, but please tell me I'm not the only one confused about this," a girl who also just walked in said.

"No your not alone on that part. I'm confused about why we're all here and especially where I got powers from."

Rork looked around the room at all the kids there with there Pokemon. He saw that two of them were about to fight but there was a girl inbetween them. He walked over to one of them and grabbed him by the shoulder.

Hey guys you should calm do..." Rork was stopped midsentence by a searing pain in his hand. He looked down at his hand and saw that his skin was raw and blistered. He held it down by his side.

"What the hell was that?!"

Old 01-26-2009, 12:13 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

"I guess we don't exist, huh Machamp?" Iris pressed a hand to her hand while Machamp grunted in agreement. "Guess we'll have to talk to be noticed." Both walked forward to the group. Iris then spoke out: "Ahm...girl here...?" She waved, obviously adressing herself.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee felt a pang of jealousy as Brendan started talking with another girl. Even more kids entered the now kind of crowded room. "Um, sorry for interrupting everyone's conversations, but don't you think we should get the heck out of here!?" she said, starting to notice herself become claustrophobic. She swallowed and hugged her Cherrim, who somehow managed to crawl up her leg and into her arms. Again, it was attempting to reach her head. Meganium shook her head, moving from foot to foot. "Are you tired, Meganium? Here," Aimee said, opening her pokeball so she could retreat for some rest. Meganium smiled and disappered seconds later. Cherrim clapped it's paws as it successfully sat on Aimee's head.

Aimee shrugged and pulled out another pokeball. Out popped her Leafeon, who nodded up at Aimee.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Rork saw the girl walk in and start gesturing to herself.

"Yea I see you but I've got a bit of my own problem here." he said turning his blistered hand so that she could see his palm.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:31 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

"...A blister? What's wrong with that? Can't you handle it?" Iris rolled her eyes at the boy. "I could help you, though."
Old 01-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Out of the corner of her eye, Aimee noticed one of the boys who just entered raise a blistered hand. She walked over, with the Cherrim still on her head. "Hello, my name is Aimee. I see you're injured, and I think I can help with that," she said, smiling as she wiggled her fingers. "I'm a healer, so this'll be a breeze." Leafeon stared at Cherrim, who was silently mocking Aimee's actions.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: fyi Aaron, Rork grabbed Brendan's shoulder and the whole palm of his hand got burned raw, it's got like 10 blisters, and alot of skin is gone.

A girl walked over to Rork and said,

"Hello, my name is Aimee. I see you're injured, and I think I can help with that," she said, smiling as she wiggled her fingers. "I'm a healer, so this'll be a breeze."

"My name's Rork and yes that would be nice." he said as he held out his hand.

Old 01-26-2009, 02:35 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Karuku smiled.

"You're a healer? That's awesome!" she said, smiling.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee grinned at the girl, "Thanks!".

She turned back to Rork and nodded once.

"Okay then, you have to be perfectly still."

Cherrim stood stock still, along with Leafeon. Aimee closed her eyes and hovered her hands above Rork's blistered hand, feeling a wave of power flow from her fingertips. In around 2 minutes, Rork's hand was as good as new. Aimee stopped the flow of her healing powers and grinned, proud of herself once more. But, suddenly she felt extremely tired, and reached her hand out to lean against the closest wall.

"I'm...so tired. I think I did too much healing today; maybe I should rest or something," she said, sliding down the wall to sit. Cherrim stayed on top of her head while Leafeon climbed into her lap and layed his head on Aimee's leg.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-26-2009, 03:09 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Rolling her eyes, Iris gestured and walked out of the building, the Machamp following her. "Hm." She muttered, stepping out onto the grass. "Let's go on by ourselves. They can catch up, if they want." She smirked, before the Machamp put her on his shoulders. "lets go!" She yelled, the pokemon rushing forward.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

After she healed Rork's hand,Aimee said,

"I'm...so tired. I think I did too much healing today; maybe I should rest or something,"

Rork grinned as he opened and closed his hand.

"Thanks and I think I can return the favor a bit. Lucario can you use your aura to help her?" Rork asked his friend.

"I can try." Lucario said.

Lucario then tried to use his aura and help Aimee.

"I can't do it, her aura is chaotic now, like yours has been.... Lucario stopped as he looked at Rork

"What is it?" Rork asked.

"Your aura is calm, similar to mine now, and much stronger." Lucario said with disbelief.

"Do you mean I can do what you can." Rork asked.

"You can try."

Rork closed his eyes and concentrated. All of the sudden, he could see everything around him. He tried to concentrate on his hands. He felt energy gather there. When he opened his eyes he saw two Aura Spheres in his hands. He put them together and changed it from an attack to a ball of energy. He threw it at Aimee and his aura sphere made her aura get stronger and her fatigue went away. He was a bit more tired now but his debt was paid.

"You okay now? Rork asked Aimee.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:50 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Aimee shut her eyes quickly as the ball of aura went flying towards her. She expected some sort of pain, but nothing came except for a tingly feeling that...regenerated her? She always imagined what it felt like to be fully healed, like how her Meganium used Synthesis. It felt wonderful. Aimee stood up and blinked in surprise. She laughed, "Wow, I feel great! How did you do that?"

Cherrim did a little dance, falling off of Aimee's head and landing roughly onto Leafeon. He growled and snapped at the overcast cherry blossom.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY