Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-24-2009, 05:06 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Powerman 6k
Default Re: The Children of the Unknown: Story of 7 [RP]

"Ugh.." I got out of Aimee's hug and rubbed the back of my neck, getting the stiffness out of it. "I wonder if any one else is here..."
Old 01-24-2009, 05:20 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Breathing heavily, a girl leaned against the wall of her 'room'. It was hot. VERY hot. She called out her Machamp. As soon as it came out, a look of concern was on its face. "No, no. I'm fine. Just...make sure you get us out." She said, turning to the wall and pressing against it with all her strength. Finally, the wall gave way and exploded outward. The girl stumbled and then fell. The Machamp caught her, grunting. He looked around, and then jumped off away from the building into the forest...
Old 01-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I heard a loud crash in the room next to mine and looked out the hole I created. A Machamp was carrying a person down into the forest. I called out after them "Hey! Wait for us!"
Old 01-24-2009, 03:26 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

The Machamp stopped, looking back the person. More escapers? Brilliant. He quickly headed over, still holding Iris in his free arms. She was unconcious, the deathly heat sucking the air out of her used-to-be room before she escaped. Before, she had small cases of asthma, and a VERY hot room didn't do much good.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I looked closer at the trainer and gasped. "Oh my God! Aimee, she's unconscious! You have to help her." I pointed to the Machamp. "Come up here, quickly!"
Old 01-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee ran to the wide open and new "window" that Brendan created. She saw a Machamp running towards the forest, with something in it's arms. When it turned around and stopped to look up at them, she saw that it was a girl about the same age as herself and Brendan...but unconcious. Meganium nudged her side, which startled Aimee to look down at her.

"Oh, hello Meganium. I remember you..." she said, rubbing her pokemon's head. Meganium nudged her other hand. Aimee looked at her hand, and then at Brendan.

"Right. She'll have to get closer, though," she nodded.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 06:37 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I got down on one knee, crouching near the hole, since the Machamp was pretty far in to forest. "I wonder what her powers are, Aimee."
Old 01-24-2009, 06:43 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Aimee pondered this. "I'm not sure...I've noticed that my powers are a lot like Meganium's. Maybe her powers are like her Machamp's?" She sat on the ground and crossed her legs. Roserade leaned over and pressed the button on his pokeball. Aimee frowned as he disappeared into his home. Meganium rolled her eyes and stood beside Aimee.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-24-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:51 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Blane forced open his eyes, revealing a pair of bright green eyes. Blane sat up and looked around. The room was white and it seemed like there was no windows or doors visible. Blane examined the room once more but it was bare apart from his bed and a locker beside where s small glass of water was sitting. Beside that, there was a chair where a set of clothes awaited. This room looked like it was made for a mad man but why was Blane here? Was he an insane man? Or was he in an accident? All these questions shot through Blane’s head along with many more but the first thing Blane was set on was getting out of here. Blane pulled himself out of the perfectly made bed and slipped on the clothes which were waiting for him. The clothes fitted perfectly but it seemed like something was attached to the belt. Blane lifted up his white shirt to examine the belt. There seemed to be 3 balls attached to the belt, each one with a different colour. Then Blane began to remember the Pokemon which were inside. Blane picked up the first Pokeball which was Black on top and purple on the bottom. Blane clicked a small button to enlarge it and flicked his wrist and tossed the ball into the air. A Gengar stood in front of him.

“So can you can get us out of here?” Blane asked the Pokemon who was standing in front of him.

The Pokemon looked up at Blane strangely because he wasn’t acting himself but Gengar was a very loyal Pokemon and he started firing many Dark Pulse attacks at the wall, each coming out in a different form but it was affecting the wall. Blane ran up to the wall and starting hitting. All of sudden, Blane fell though wall. But how was this possible? Before Blane knew it, he was falling. Gengar tried his best to pull up his trainer but the ghost Pokemon wasn’t strong enough. Blane reached for a Pokeball but they all fell from his belt.

“Help!” Blane shouted as he continued to fall.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I nodded "Yea, that does make sense...But what of mi--...Oh, duh! My Blaziken and Flareon..Fire Pokemon. And Alakazam..which explains why I can manipulate AND create fire. This is too cool..."
Old 01-24-2009, 06:59 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

"You bet it is!" Aimee laughed. Suddenly, a shout pierced throughout the building. She blinked and scowled, wondering if she was hearing things. "Did you hear that? I think it was a cry for help..." she said, turning to Brendan. Meganium stood straight and looked around the room with her head tilted.

"Do you hear anything, Meganium?" Aimee asked, still not standing up, just in case she was just going crazy.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

"Mhm. I heard it. It's coming from across the hall. Let's go!" I forced-pushed myself off the ground and sprinted through my open door and to the door across from mine. I jiggled the handle, but it wouldn't open. "Locked, of course...Aimee, think you can bust it down?"
Old 01-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

"I'll try," she said, but before she could do anything, Meganium barged in front of her, swinging her head to release a stong trail of leaves. The Razor Leaf move did quite a bit of damage on the door, but it needed a little more power. Solving the problem, Meganium rammed herself into the door, using the move Body Slam. The door collapsed, and Aimee rushed into the room. Standing there was a Gengar, but no one was there. Aimee frowned.

"I was positive I heard something..." she said, taking another few steps into the room. Meganium walked over to a wall and sniffed. She looked back at her trainer and signalled that there was someone calling out for help behind it. Aimee rushed to the wall, but stopped and turned around to Brendan.

"Maybe your Alakazam can go through it, Brendan," she exclaimed, motioning towards his pokemon.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-24-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Powerman 6k Offline
Master Trainer

I ran in after Meganium and Aimee. "I think I may know where the person is..." I saw Gengar pointing through the wall. "Alright Gengar..I know I'm not your trainer, but can you phase me through once I hit it?" He nodded and I broke towards the wall. Right when I collided with it, I didn't feel pain, I felt like I was as light as a feather...and then.. "AHHH!!! DAMN!" I was falling...falling towards the snowy ground. But then I noticed the trainer. I pushed my weight towards him and finally caught up with him. I immediately grabbed his arm and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Last edited by Powerman 6k; 01-24-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:42 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

As Blane continued to fall, he felt something hit him hard on the back and then it seemed like something was wrapping around him. Blane looked down and saw a pair of legs, he then saw the rest of the boy who was just wrapped his legs around him. Was this boy going to use Blane to break his fall? Or did the same thing happen to him? Blane wasn't sure but he did know that they were both going to die even if Blane hit the ground first. As Blane and the boy started to spin in the air, Blane's shadow slowly started to creep up his body until Blane now looked like a 3d shadow or even like a human version of Gengar. Blane didn't know what was happening and just like magic he stopped moving, while the boy was still wrapped around Blane's waist. Blane tried to move down but it seemed to hard so he decided to move up. He looked down and saw Gengar on the floor, picking up the rest of Blane's Pokeballs which he dropped. He then flew up beside Blane and grabbed his hand and aided Blane as they both flew. He then brought them over to the wall which they fell out of. Gengar put his hand against the wall and Blane flew toards the wall with much difficulty. Blane eventually re-entered the building with the boy still wrapped around his waist.When Blane was safely inside he closed his eyes and the shadow started to creep off of him and he returned to his normal state. The boy fell off of him and Blane turned around to face him, not knowing that there were other in the room.

"What did you think you were doing?" Blane shouted at the top of his voice.

"You could of killed both of us!" He continued.

"I can't believe you were using me to break your fall!" Blane shouted but then he realised that others were in the room but right now all he wanted was answers.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}