Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-23-2009, 08:37 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince
Default Re: [SU] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [SU]

~Sign Up Sheet~

Name: Blane Walker

Appearance:
Looks the same in the digital world except a pair of balck glasses appear/

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his Digimon. Blane's guilty pleasure is going for Pokemon who finds more appealing to the eye. He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, Blane will do which he feels right and the most fun.

History: From an early age, Blane was attracted to the card game which was known as Digimon. His older brothers had given up in on the game and like usual, ha got all the hand-me-downs but Blane didn't mind it this time. It didn't take him long to fall in love with the card game and soon after he descovered the anime. Blane was glued to the T.V screen whenever his favourite digimon show came on, but Blane soon started to grow up like his brothers did before him and like every boy he came interested in girls and he soon forgot about the digital world. Blane became a wild child who was always up for fun and got in trouble many times by both his parents and the law but that didn't fase him and he continued on his ways.

Years later, Blane finished school but he was still in his happy and crazy way. Blane stole many cars and other expensive objects and stole them on the streets. His parents found out but they wouldn't dare tell the police because they loved his youngest son so much. They confined Blane to his room and all he had was his computer. While surfing the interent, a pop up screen appeared with Digimon online game written clearer on it and excellent graphics around it. This made Blane remember about his youth and the card game he loved so much and he couldn't help but click on the large link in front oh him. The link brought him to a website but it clearly stated under construction but Blane signed the registration form anyway.

Months later, Blane recieved an email about a preview of this game and he quickly replied saying he would be happy to do it. He told his parents that it was for a job interview and they were pleased that Blane was begining to get mature and they let him go. It didn't take Blane long to get there and he soon got plugged into this game which seemed so real and life like and he got addicted to it. He only collected 3 Pokemon but they were powerful and he was determined to collect eggs for Hawkmon. When the preview was over and no bugs were found, they gave Blane a free membership for life and all the necesary equipment but something happened. A couple of days later, Blane woke up to find all of his Digimon clearly in front of him. After hours of inspection, he finally realised that they were real. Blanemade them act lifeless and stay in his room while he went to the creator to figure this out but there was no one to be found at the office and seemed like something strange was happening.

Digimon: Main Team

Name: Hawkmon
Digivolution Line: Pururumon > Poromon > Hawkmon > Aquilamon / Halsemon (Love) / Shurimon (Sincerity) / Allomon (Courage) / Flybeemon (Knowledge) / Harpymon (Light) / Moosemon (Hope) / Orcamon (Reliability) / Peacockmon (Miracles) / Rinkmon (Friendship) / Toucanmon (Kindness)
Attack(s): Feather strike: Throws his head-feather like a boomerang.
Other: Currently has has the egg of Knowledge and Love and Hope.

Name: Armadillomon

Name: Palmon

Reserve Team:

Name: Porcupamon
Digivolution Line: Phascomon > Porcupamon > Astamon > Belphemon (Rage Mode)
Attack(s): Madness Brooch : Slashes his enemy with his sharp claws.
Slap and Ripp: Stabs the opponent with his sharp quills.
Other: Doesn't like Kudamon because that are opposite in type. Blane rarely has them on his team at the same time.

Name: Palmon
Digivolution Line: Yuramon > Tanemon > Palmon > Sunflowmon > Lilimon > Rosemon
Attack(s): Poison Ivy: Palmon's fingers extend to grab or whip the enemy
Root Strecth: Can summon and control a root(s)

Name: Kudamon
Digivolution Line: Kudamon > Reppamon > Qilinmon > Sleipmon
Attack(s):Zekkosho(Crystal Aura): Dazzles the eye with the great radiance emitted from his earring.
Holy Blast: Releases a holy beam when the pattern on his back glows.
Other: Doesn't like Porcupamon because they are opposite in type. Blane rarely has them both on his team at the same time.

Digifarm:

Name: Bearmon
Digivolution Line: Bearmon > Grizzmon
Attack(s): Bear Puch: Charges his fist up with energy and punches at the foe with all his might.
Bear Claw: Attacks foe with claws.
Bear Roll

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 01-26-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:53 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Xion, the War Greymon

Appearance: War Greymon

Personality: A friendly Digimon, he views humans neuturally. He judges those that enter the digital world and deems if they are worthy of becoming stronger, of to find if they are a threat. He has a strong sense of dignity and honor, never fighting unfairly

History: Xion is, in essence, the guardian of the Digital world. When Digimon need assistance from being attacked by humans, he assists. When Humans need help because they've been attacked by a more powerful Digimon, he steps in. However, with the recent apperance of Dark War Greymon, he's been mistakenly attacked, so he's had to stay on careful watch for people trying to attack him in a case of mistaken identity. Despite this, Xion still has a reputation as one of the greatest Digimon of all time.

Moves:
Terra Force: Uses atmospheric pressure to create a fireball.
Mega Claw: Attacks with his claws
Great Tornado: Spins at tornado-speeds to stash opponents repeatedly.
Shield: Blocks attacks.

Second char. I edited in a name for my first char.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:27 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post

To sir_Aaron: I just looked over your SU, but I'm not sure if you're done. Can you let me know if you are or if you're still working on it?

Crystal
Nah, I'm not done. I'm still adding a few more digimon, I should be done soon.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:15 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frozen Prince View Post
And is it ok that Seadramon flies when he is not in water?
Yes, that's fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID Saraibre Ryu View Post
*tackles* Okay, first question;

Is DNA evolution allowed if you have the Digimon in your party to do it?

I'm reserving anyway.

Digimon: Coredramon (Blue AND Green, couns as two)

I'll find more later. Haven't decided on my games yet...
Yes, DNA evolution is allowed. Any kind of Digivolution is allowed, along with a Digimon staying in a certain level (example: champion level Gatomon instead of rookie level Salamon).

Quote:
~Sign Up Sheet~

Name: Blane Walker

Appearance:
Looks the same in the digital world except a pair of balck glasses appear/

Personality: Blane has a delightfully offbeat and upbeat way of looking at everything. Very much a free spirit, he often listens to his heart more than his head. He’s an easygoing soul who is eager to please and makes friends easily. His sense of loyalty is unmatched, and rubs off on his Digimon. Blane's guilty pleasure is going for Pokemon who finds more appealing to the eye. He tries to see the bright side of things, but often smells disaster. It can take some convincing to get him to go along with a risky or dangerous plan. Sometimes it’s just Blane being Blane, but other times his cautious stance turns out to be well-founded. In the end, Blane will do which he feels right and the most fun.

History: From an early age, Blane was attracted to the card game which was known as Digimon. His older brothers had given up in on the game and like usual, ha got all the hand-me-downs but Blane didn't mind it this time. It didn't take him long to fall in love with the card game and soon after he descovered the anime. Blane was glued to the T.V screen whenever his favourite digimon show came on, but Blane soon started to grow up like his brothers did before him and like every boy he came interested in girls and he soon forgot about the digital world. Blane became a wild child who was always up for fun and got in trouble many times by both his parents and the law but that didn't fase him and he continued on his ways.

Years later, Blane finished school but he was still in his happy and crazy way. Blane stole many cars and other expensive objects and stole them on the streets. His parents found out but they wouldn't dare tell the police because they loved his youngest son so much. They confined Blane to his room and all he had was his computer. While surfing the interent, a pop up screen appeared with Digimon online game written clearer on it and excellent graphics around it. This made Blane remember about his youth and the card game he loved so much and he couldn't help but click on the large link in front oh him. The link brought him to a website but it clearly stated under construction but Blane signed the registration form anyway.

Months later, Blane recieved an email about a preview of this game and he quickly replied saying he would be happy to do it. He told his parents that it was for a job interview and they were pleased that Blane was begining to get mature and they let him go. It didn't take Blane long to get there and he soon got plugged into this game which seemed so real and life like and he got addicted to it. He only collected 3 Pokemon but they were powerful and he was determined to collect eggs for Hawkmon. When the preview was over and no bugs were found, they gave Blane a free membership for life and all the necesary equipment but something happened. A couple of days later, Blane woke up to find all of his Digimon clearly in front of him. After hours of inspection, he finally realised that they were real. Blanemade them act lifeless and stay in his room while he went to the creator to figure this out but there was no one to be found at the office and seemed like something strange was happening.

Digimon: Main Team

Name: Kudamon
Digivolution Line: Kudamon > Reppamon > Qilinmon > Sleipmon
Attack(s):Zekkosho(Crystal Aura): Dazzles the eye with the great radiance emitted from his earring.
Holy Blast: Releases a holy beam when the pattern on his back glows.
Other: Doesn't like Porcupamon because they are opposite in type.

Name: Hawkmon
Digivolution Line: Pururumon > Poromon > Hawkmon > Aquilamon / Halsemon (Love) / Shurimon (Sincerity) / Allomon (Courage) / Flybeemon (Knowledge) / Harpymon (Light) / Moosemon (Hope) / Orcamon (Reliability) / Peacockmon (Miracles) / Rinkmon (Friendship) / Toucanmon (Kindness)
Attack(s): Feather strike: Throws his head-feather like a boomerang.
Other: Currently has has the egg of Knowledge and Friendship.

Name: Porcupamon
Digivolution Line: Phascomon > Porcupamon > Astamon > Belphemon (Rage Mode)
Attack(s): Madness Brooch : Slashes his enemy with his sharp claws.
Slap and Ripp: Stabs the opponent with his sharp quills.
Other: Doesn't like Kudamon because that are opposite in type.
I'm going to ask if you're finished with it or if you're going to add more Digimon to it. You can add more Digimon during the RP, but I just want to make sure you're done with the SU before I say anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Name: Xion, the War Greymon

Appearance: War Greymon

Personality: A friendly Digimon, he views humans neuturally. He judges those that enter the digital world and deems if they are worthy of becoming stronger, of to find if they are a threat. He has a strong sense of dignity and honor, never fighting unfairly

History: Xion is, in essence, the guardian of the Digital world. When Digimon need assistance from being attacked by humans, he assists. When Humans need help because they've been attacked by a more powerful Digimon, he steps in. However, with the recent apperance of Dark War Greymon, he's been mistakenly attacked, so he's had to stay on careful watch for people trying to attack him in a case of mistaken identity. Despite this, Xion still has a reputation as one of the greatest Digimon of all time.

Moves:
Terra Force: Uses atmospheric pressure to create a fireball.
Mega Claw: Attacks with his claws
Great Tornado: Spins at tornado-speeds to stash opponents repeatedly.
Shield: Blocks attacks.

Second char. I edited in a name for my first char.
Accetped

I'll go edit the list, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_Aaron View Post
Nah, I'm not done. I'm still adding a few more digimon, I should be done soon.
Okay, I was just making sure. Like I told The Forzen Prince, you can add more Digimon to your team or farm during the RP.

To Everyone: You don't have to have different appearances in the real world and the digital/virutal world. I only did because I liked both pics and I couldn't decide which one to choose, so I found a way to use both. I hope I made that clear.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-23-2009 at 10:28 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Sheepat Offline

name: Jake Wingback

Appearence: http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...keWingback.png
virtual: http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ackVirtual.png (Bad, I know)

Personality: Jake is a kind, sweet-hearted boy....... or is he? He is sort of a coward when he heres something dangerus, but in the end, he will not think of it like a friend. He wants to be a teacher when he is older, and tries to make friends. However, when no one is looking, he will try to steal anything he can get his hands on, specifically calcuators which he says "are the world's best handheld."

history: Jake had loved the Digimon hand helds..... until his broke. Not wanting to deal with the art of gaming, he turned to the computer. When he was 12 (near his birthday), he recieved an E-mail saying of a Digimon beta test. Feeling he should get back into the world of Digimon, he signed up.

Now thirteen, he just wants to be in the midst of battle, despite his cowardness.

Digimon main team:

name: Tackmon (Fan made)
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...nt=Tackmon.png

Digiline: Poimon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ent=poimon.png

Quillmon:
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Quillmon.png

Tackmon

Knifemon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Knifemon.png

Spearmon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Spearmon.png

Blademon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Blademon.png

Attacks:
Point storm: Sends tacks at the enemy

name: Flare
Digimon: Coronamon
line: Sunmon - Coronamon - Firamon - Flaremon - Apollomon
Attacks:
Holy shoot: sends a star at the enemy

name: Bee
Digimon: Tigervespamon
Line: Fanbeemon - waspmon - cannonbeemon - Tigervespamon
attacks: Mach Stinger Victory: Stabs the opponent with his "Royal Meister" in a twin-blade style.
Royal Meister: Tears apart the opponent with the his "Royal Meister".
Gear Stinger: Running fire of small needles.

attacks:

Last edited by riolu42; 01-26-2009 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I'm done but I am going to tame more Pokemon later and I know my history isn't the best but I was rushing to finish it I don't really want to change it lol so tell me what you think.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-24-2009, 12:38 AM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Saoirse Brightwork
Appearance: Everyone thinks she gives barely enough attention to her looks, but Saoirse does not really care how bad- or how good-looking she is. She can walk out of the door with her short brown hair uncombed and still feel great. Saoirse has green eyes. Wearing a T-shirt with a variety of shades of green and dark brown cargo pants reaching the ankles, Saoirse can be mistaken for a small tree from afar. She is the shortest kid in class as her body has yet to show signs of adolescene, but she is not the lightest. She seems to be wearing dark purple shoes that are too large for her but she has big feet. Saoirse hunches her back slightly whenever she stands for too long or walks slower than he naturally would.
Personality: The rebellious type, Saoirse doesn't believe in being feminine. She doesn't believe in the goodness of others and can be downright distrusting, therefore she is quite a loner. Saoirse is quiet, because she is completely aware that nobody will take her seriously anyway. Despite her being undisagreeable, Saoirse has a great sense of justice, preferring to do what she deems right to do. She is down-to-earth and stubborn. Her alert mind is capable of thinking out of the box, and she is naturally observant, careful and curious. Saoirse loves to challenge herself in solving problems as she is much more interested in the problem than the well-being of the victim. She usually keeps her intelligence a secret. Other people finds it difficult to trust her.
History: Saoirse is a TCG fanatic. She boasted that she knows at least 97% of TCG series in the world, the humber of cards in a typical booster pack, the rules and how to play them. When Digimon TCG was released for the first time, Saoirse quickly took hold of it due to obsession. Digimon was really nothing too interesting, until her friend introduced her to a Digimon video game. Saoirse got hooked and while logging in to her favourite Digimon forum, she came across a website where she signed up for the new game.
Digimon:

Main Team

Name: Firamon
Digivolution Line: Sunmon > Coronamon > Firamon > Flaremon > MirageGaogamon
Attack(s):
  • Flame Dive: Performs a blazed body dive on the opponent
    Fira Bomb: Fires a fireball from the forehead
    Fira Claw: Slashes the foe with burning claws

Name: Kyuubimon
Digivolution Line: Jarimon > Pagumon > Patamon (Vaccine) > Kyuubimon (Silver/Vaccine) > Chimeramon > Plesiomon
Attack(s):
  • Elemental Rays: Sends a ground-based multi-coloured jet of flames streaming towards opponent that cannot hit airborne opponents
    Light Barrier: A luminous hemisphere with a diameter of 5 metres blocks most attacks, especially light-based ones.
    Heal-o-the-Wisps: Sends a number of orbs of green energy to the target to drain energy. The orbs do not make contact; they only circulate the target for several minutes.

Name: Elecmon
Digivolution Line: Zerimon > DemiMeramon > Elecmon > Birdramon > Crowmon > Valdurmon
Attack(s):
  • Electric Arrow: Stabs the foe with a lightning bolt
    Tail Slap: Slaps the opponent with his tail

Reserve Team

Name: Bukamon
Digivolution Line: Picchimon > Bukamon > DemiDevimon > Lekismon > MetalPhantomon > Spinomon
Attack(s):Bubble Blow: Blows acidic bubbles

Name: Yokomon
Digivolution Line: Nyokimon > Yokomon > Floramon > Sunflowmon > Lillymon > Magnadramon
Attack(s):Bubble Blow: Blows acidic bubbles

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!

Last edited by FireBrawl Latios; 01-27-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:13 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by riolu42 View Post
name: Jake Wingback

Appearence: http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...keWingback.png
virtual: http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ackVirtual.png (Bad, I know)

Personality: Jake is a kind, sweet-hearted boy....... or is he? He is sort of a coward when he heres something dangerus, but in the end, he will not think of it like a friend. He wants to be a teacher when he is older, and tries to make friends. However, when no one is looking, he will try to steal anything he can get his hands on, specifically calcuators which he says "are the world's best handheld."

history: Jake had loved the Digimon hand helds..... until his broke. Not wanting to deal with the art of gaming, he turned to the computer. When he was 12 (near his birthday), he recieved an E-mail saying of a Digimon beta test. Feeling he should get back into the world of Digimon, he signed up.

Now thirteen, he just wants to be in the midst of battle, despite his cowardness.

Digimon main team:

name: Tackmon (Fan made)
photobucket.com/albums/rr163/riolu42/?action=view&current=Tackmon.png

Digiline: Poimon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...ent=poimon.png

Quillmon:

Tackmon

Knifemon

Spearmon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Spearmon.png

Blademon
http://s480.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=Blademon.png

Attacks:
Point storm: Sends tacks at the enemy

Thats it.
If that's it, then you're accepted.

Quote:
I'm done but I am going to tame more Pokemon later and I know my history isn't the best but I was rushing to finish it I don't really want to change it lol so tell me what you think.
Then you're accetped. (and it's Digimon, not Pokemon, lol.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBrawl Latios View Post
Name: Saoirse Brightwork
Appearance: (pictures allowed)
Personality:
History: (not optional; at least state how you character became interested in Digimon and found the website that sponsored the game)
Digimon:

Main Team

Name: Firamon
Digivolution Line: Sunmon > Coronamon > Firamon > Flaremon > MirageGaogamon
Attack(s):

Name: Kyuubimon
Digivolution Line: Jarimon > Pagumon > Patamon (Vaccine) > Kyuubimon (Silver/Vaccine) > Chimeramon > Plesiomon
Attack(s):

Name: Elecmon
Digivolution Line: Zerimon > DemiMeramon > Elecmon > Birdramon > Crowmon > Valdurmon
Attack(s):

Reserve Team

Name: Bukamon
Digivolution Line: Picchimon > Bukamon > DemiDevimon > Lekismon > MetalPhantomon > Spinomon
Attack(s):

Name: Yokomon
Digivolution Line: Nyokimon > Yokomon > Floramon > Sunflowmon > Lillymon > Magnadramon
Attack(s):
Reserved

I will update the list tomorrow.

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-24-2009, 12:49 PM
Sheepat Offline

I have uploaded Tackmon's pic.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Name: Alina Edwards
Appearance: Clicky!
Personality: Alina absolutely loves Digimon. It's her best known topic off the top of her head. She's generous, empathetic and kindhearted. If anything gets her down, she usually puyts it aside and looks optimistically. What'sa the strongest thing about her is her ability to think, strategize and theorize. However, this can also be her downside as she has a hard time making up her mind and can go from thinking about furniture to how many loaves of bread to buy on her next grocery trip. She likes off-road driving, and is particularlly good at it, with dreams of racing in the Baja once she reaches a certain age. She's even prepared her own dune buggy and races with it in the summer constantly. Alina never uses angered words towards her Digimon, unless something is truly bothering her. She can be bold and adventureous, or reckless as some people put it, but she puts other's safety before herself. Just because she doesn't get mad at her Digimon, doesn't mean that she doesn't have a temper at all.

History: Alina was into Digimon as soon as she watched the very first episode of the very first season. She made sure she knew as much about it as possible. That was when she was seven, and now she's sixteen. She never really played the games, but watched the show whenever she could. AFter she moved, it was hard to get a TV station that played the show, so eventually, she broke away from TV Digimon, but she never forgot, creating her own Digimon, daydreaming about it, you name it, she's done it. Her really good friend was just as much of a fan as she was, only Alina knew more after she was introduced to 'the internet'. She looked up the lists on Wikipedia, read whatever interested her, then eventually bought Digimon Dusk on a Band trip in Toronto, Canada. She went crazy, only complaining a few times of how Betamon should have evolved into Seadramon, and so forth. She had over 150 hours of gameplay, having a powerful arsenal of Digimon to play with. Once her birthday came around, Digimon Champoinship was next. It may not have run like Dusk did, but it still was too much fun, and she didn't put it down until she had completed the basic story. She still played both games on and off, until the Digimon website came around. Her friend had told her about it, but with her regularly used computer out of commision, she resorted to PS3 internet use, where she eventually joined up. However, her PS3 wasn't entirely reliable, so after at least 13 attempts, it finally went through to the site. It said it required an activation fron the administrators, so Alina waited patiently. The next day, she awoke to three little monsters sleeping on her futon. She could've died from over excitement, however, they were all rookie stages at the time, and once she named her Digimon, she could never tell the two Dracomon apart, so figured out how to evolve them into the forms that she named them for. Everything was similar to the game then, and she's had her Digimon for awhile before realizing that she had better go to the game creators and figure out what was going on. Once they arrived, though seeming to be the late ones, there was no one there, only a file. Everything else takes off from there.
Digimon:
Main Team

Name: Signia the Coredramon
Digivolution Line: Babydmon->Dracomon->Coredramon(BLUE)->Wingdramon->Slayerdramon/Examon(DNA with Groundramon)
Attack(s):
Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.
Strike Bomber: Uses his tail to slam his opponent.
G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Name: Terrador the Coredramon
Digivolution Line: Babydmon->Dracomon->Coredramon(GREEN)->Groundramon->Breakdramon/Examon(DNA with Wingdramon)
Attack(s):
Green Flare Breath: Fires a stream of green flaming breath from its mouth. Its penetration is very high that it can pass through the texture data of the body surface and directly give digicore damages.
Strike Bomber: Uses its tough tail to slam its opponent deeply.
G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Name: Ryuvi the Agumon
Digivolution Line: Koromon->Agumon->Greymon->MetalGreymon->DarkVictoryGreymon (This is how the Evolution line works in Championship for me every single time. Deal...)
Attack(s):
Pepper Breath/Pepper Flame (Baby Flame): Spews flaming breath to strike its opponent.
Spitfire Blast (Baby Burner): Accumulates "Baby Flame" in its mouth and then spits it out all at once as an incredibly more powerful blast.
Surudoi Tsume (するどいツメ, Surudoi Tsume? lit. "Sharp Claw"): Attacks with his claws.

Reserve Team

Name: Portal the Millenuimmon
Digivolution Line: Chimeramon+Machinedramon->Milleniummon (Still stage)
Attack(s):
Cannon Fire: Fires a barrage of fireballs from his cannons. Energy Blast: Places his hands together and charges his cannons, then runs at his opponent to stun them while he fires.
Time Unlimited: Fires a black orb he forms in his mouth that creates a dimension around his enemy, slowing him/her down.
Dimension Destroyer: Destroys the pocket dimensions it has created.
Mugen Cannon

Name: Empirial the Imperialdramon
Digivolution Line: Palidramon->Imperialdramon
Attack(s):
Mega Crusher (Mega Death): Fires a blast of dark matter from its mouth. The enemy is sucked into the resulting black hole, and is disintegrated to mere particles.
Positron Laser: Fires a huge blast of positronic energy from the Positron Laser on its back.

Name: DNMagnum the Darkdramon
Digivolution Line: Chibomon->Monodramon->Airdramon->Gigadramon->Darkdramon (This is the Dusk Evolution line)
Attack(s):
Dark Roar: Fires an energy orb made of pure Dark Matter from his mouth.
Cyber Lance: Attacks with the weapon mounted on his right arm. This lance is strong as Gallantmon's Gram Lance.
DigiFarm

Name: Akiba the Gaogamon
Digivolution Line:Wanyamon->Gaomon->Gaogamon->MachGaogamon->Z'dGarurumon
Attack(s):
Spiral Blow: Shoots a tornado from his mouth.
Dash Double Claw: Dashes towards the opponent and slashes with his claws in an "X" pattern.
Gaoga Hound: Grips the opponent with a bite.

Name: Jadewing the Parrotmon
Digivolution Line:Chichimon->Munchmon->Kiwimon->Parrotmon->Eaglemon
Attack(s):
Sonic Destroyer (Mjolnir Thunder): Emits electricity from the two feathers on his head.
Static Destroyer (Sonic Destroyer): Sends out a blue blast of energy from his mouth.
Bird Claw: Attacks with his talons.

Name: Kenjira the Ryudamon
Digivolution Line: Kyokyomon->Ryudamon->Ginryumon->HisyaRumon->OwRyumon
Attack(s):
Katana Attack (居合刃): He jumps at the enemy, firing an iron blade projectile from his mouth.
Helmet Reversal (兜返し): He deflects his enemy's attack with his armored helmet.
[IMG*][*/IMG]
Name:
Digivolution line:
Attack(s):

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 01-27-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:27 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

I'm done with my SU.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:37 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Finally, after two hours of finding Digimon info, I'm finished!

Too many Digimon on Dusk to pick from. However, Crystal helped narrow that down with her own choices.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Sheepat Offline

When will we start? Also, Ive upgraded my SU!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:45 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Finished my sign up ;D May update it later if I come up with biomerges...
Old 01-25-2009, 04:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

This post has been updated. Please take a look at it since I didn't quote all the previous posts like I usually do.

[RP] When Anime Becomes Reality - Digimon [RP]

The wait is over! The RP has begun! Now how about we have some fun?

Crystal

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-25-2009 at 05:27 AM.