Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-26-2009, 12:10 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu
Default Re: Pokemon: The DNA Factor

Okay. May we start without you then? I'd like to get it started soon.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

okay where is the rp
Old 01-26-2009, 02:57 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke
Cool Re: Pokemon: The DNA Factor

Name: Lire Torone

Personality: He is one of the most arrogant and prideful people you'd ever meet. He constantly claims that he comes from a family of royalty and deserves leadership over most people. He will always use the knowledge he has gained to support this, he constantly studied physics and quantum physics. His arrogance has led to constant fights with most of the kids in school as well as a final expulsion before he was kidnapped. He began to figure the power he gained from the testing can fulfill his revenge fantasies.

Description: He stands at about 5'10''. He has golden blonde hair and naturally red eyes. His hair is naturally straight and never curls. He usually wears a green, black jacket with the picture of a xatu on it. He wears a white no sleeved shirt underneith. He always wears long blue pants with rips in them that get caught on the bottom of his shoes. He always keeps a medical mask on when outside.

In warmer weather he usually keeps around with out the jacket on, on the back of his shirt is a picture of a red cross, symbolizing his blood line dating back to the crusade.

History: He grew up in the slums of Brittan. He had no food or fresh water. But has always been arrogant and prideful of his knight past. He generally had no real parents at home, he got to the point where he had no idea who his parents were. He tried to continue going to school, but had a very hard time of it. With constantly being teased and laughed at. He was kidnapped at the age of 13, which was better for him anyways; at least he got some food.

After being injected with DNA he began to feel a accurate sense of time, being, and other presences.

Pokemon DNA: Xatu

OOC: sorry wasnt sure if it was earth or pokemon world, i've decided also i'd revise him completely. This time i got my serious face on x)!! AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *mountains blow down* ._. ...i can fix that...but i need DUCT TAPE!!! X)!!!

Last edited by Hyosuke; 01-27-2009 at 05:04 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:27 AM
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer

is it to late to sign up or not? if not reserve meh plox ^_^ and please dont mind the low number of posts, i have done role plaing before :P
Old 01-26-2009, 07:08 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

Name: Derek Feyr
Personality: A rebel from the begginning of time, he is always trying to stand out from the crowd and be the best there is at anything he deems interesting. He is always hardheaded, and doesn't tend to sway much on a stance once he's taken it. Always the first to go diving headfirst into a brawl, he is a little bit anxious to do anything, and often acts rashly. He prefers to be alone, or in a group if it works out to his advantage. He likes to be thought of as a freedom fighter at current moment, but doesn't mind the term outlaw. He always speaks his mind, whether or not you want to hear it. Makes a lot of stupid jokes, and will always hold grudges.
Description:
[IMG][/IMG]
He looks mostly human in shape, but has the Breloom cap on top of his head. His skin is tingted green throughout, but his hands are red. His arms can stretch to five feet long, and he stands at a solid 6'4. He is skinny like a twig, and is always wearing a blue-green t-shirt with jeans and sneakers. He has green eyes, blond hair, and glasses. He also has the tail.
History: He grew up as an ordinary kid. His parents were normal television reporters, and he had grown up with a decent life, and he knew quite a bit about pokemon. However, when his parents were shooting a project out in Boston, the kidnappers came and got him while he was asleep. He was then mixed with Breloom DNA, in an effort to make the perfect fist fighting human.
Pokemon DNA: Breloom

Last edited by Grsspkmnmaster; 01-27-2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

I think we can begin now. We have a bunch of people and I for one am ready.

Old 01-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Elite Trainer

Hyosuke: Denied

I believe your history is that of a pokemon trainer. It needs to be that of a person from earth.

Grsspkmnmaster: Denied

Same as Hyosuke. Change this and it'll be alright. Also your description should be that of a person without the pokemon changes.

I shall start either today or tomorrow :D
Old 01-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

YESH. Finally, yay! I can't wait.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0
Default Re: Pokemon: The DNA Factor [sign-ups closed]

WOOOT!!!! It's starting. This is gonna be awesome!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Dragoness Offline

Sweet! this should be rather nice :) can't wait to get started!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:11 AM
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer

wait for me, i did request a reserve. anyway my su took a bit longer than i would've liked but here it is:

Name: Devon Anderson

Appearance: Devon is exactly six feet tall and weighs in at 195 lbs. He is pretty muscular, and very toned. He has tanned skin but not so much that he looks like he does nothing but lay out in the sun. Devon has short black hair that doesn’t want to stay down. His eyes are a mesmerizing dark blue. He doesn’t have any facial hair nor much hair on him at all actually. Devon has three thin long scars stretching from the top of his left eye down to the middle of his cheek. He wears a plain white t-shirt with a red zip up hoodie covering it. As for the bottom half, Devon wears blue jeans that look as if they have been worn through out most of his life. Devon also wears flip-flop sandals that he wears in any weather condition.

Personality: Devon is quiet and likes to be left alone to his own devices. Once Devon opens up however, you find that he is very loyal and willing to help out with anything he can. He looks intimidating because of the scars on his face, but really he is caring and hates violence more than anything. Devon likes any kind of music, but he loves listening to Rock and Roll and Metal. He is well disiplend however and is not one you want to anger. He knows how to deal with all kinds of stress and won’t give up on anything. *Hachoo*

History: Devon moved around most of his life do to both of his parents being in the U.S. Military. His dad is an ex navy seal and his mom was a boot camp instructor for the marines. Devon didn’t have the most ‘normal’ of lives as a child could have, but then again what is normal anyway when you have an ex seal and a boot camp instructor for parents? He moved around alot nerver staying in one place more than five months. Devon was playing with his cat, Sarge, one day when he was young and he played with him a bit too hard so the cat swiped his face with his claws. He was left with the thin scars stetching down to his cheeck. Devon was living near the camp penalton military base in california when he got abducted by Team Galactic

Pokemon DNA: Garchomp
Old 01-27-2009, 05:40 PM
Elite Trainer

Hyosuke: ACCEPTED!

Sort of a wierd character lol XD I look I forward to seeing him in action.

Hobbesses: ACCEPTED!

Great sign up :D

ROLE PLAY IS UP!!!

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 01-27-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster

I finished the edits.

Old 01-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Elite Trainer

Still rather scratchy, but accepted.
Old 03-13-2009, 02:44 AM
Lastwyvern Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Lastwyvern

Darn, closed? gah, i should have read the title that said closed first then, shouldn't i?

Last edited by Lastwyvern; 03-13-2009 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Misread