Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: The DNA Factor

Oh thank you i am very new but i used to when i was younger just started up again so i'm still getting used to it so thanks for the tips
Old 01-21-2009, 01:28 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Deal but quick question. Since Salamence is a dragon, I could still use fire moves right?

Old 01-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Elite4normal Offline

Name: Savannah Lawkson

Personality: Savannah is mostly timid, and often shies away from things. On top of that, she has hardly any confidence, and prefers not to challenge herself. In fact, she would prefer just to stay out of things at all. However, if she does accidentally get involved in something, she's quick-thinking and can come up with strategies for a lot of different situations. She always considers the chance that it might not work, and because of this, she always tries to fill in any loopholes that might be in her thoughts. Mostly, she is careful and doesn't make many mistakes, even though she's hard on herself if she does manage to slip up. Savannah is good with words and hates violence, with a calm but sensitive and emotional nature. She's easily upset, but at the same time, can easily be satisfied. Savannah is rather stubborn and adamant, usually refusing to change her mind once she does. She's humble and doesn't think much of herself, and prefers to follow rather than lead. She doesn't like getting much attention and prefers not to stand out. Savannah is protective and defensive of her friends and family. Despite being shy, she is determined and almost always refuses to give up.

She also has allergies to some pollen in the springtime... achoo!

Description: Savannah has a rather tall build, standing approximately four feet eleven inches tall. Her weight is around average, however, at about ninety-eight pounds. Her face is round, as in shaped like a circle, and not very tall. Her eyes are a light chocolate color, with the smallest hint of orange in them. They are round and positioned rather close to each other, which can make Savannah seem cross-eyed sometimes. Her hair is rather wavy, but Savannah often prefers to comb it straight. Savannah's hair is moderately long, just going past her shoulders, colored brown that's significantly darker than her eye color.

In warmer weather, Savannah often wears a plain, solid-colored T-shirt. The colors range from white to orange to black, but shades and tints of blue seem to be a favorite for Savannah. Usually, she wears plain shorts that are about the same color as her shirt, but rarely, she can be seen in a yellow, pink or sky blue skirt. Mostly, in warm weather, she wears short, white socks.

If it's cold outside, Savannah goes with a darker-colored, long-sleeved shirt, with the most common being some kind of purple or magenta. Over that, she wears a black hooded sweatshirt, with pockets in the front where she can put small things if she needs to carry them. She often wears soft, black gloves as well; however, if it's merely a bit cool, and not really cold, she leaves that part out. Savannah wears dark gray fleece pants of some sort and long, warm socks.

In both situations, her shoes are often white tennis shoes.

History: Savannah was born in a quiet town in Wisconsin. But because it was so calm, she never really learned to handle tough situations, and she grew timid.

She lived there with her mother and father until she was 12, when she was kidnapped.

After she was injected with the DNA, she gradually gained some Kangaskhan instincts, including personality. She grew even more shy but protective of those who were close to her, and not willing to give up.

She has just barely turned 13, and is trying to work on her shyness, but something tells her that the DNA injected is not going to help, and if anything, it'll keep her from being brave.

Pokemon DNA: Kangaskhan

Last edited by Elite4normal; 01-21-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:55 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Elite4normal: DENIED

You have a brilliant sign-up, but your history needs some revision. Remember, we're not living in the pokearth. Your history should be that of a normal person on earth. :D

@Skipper: I know what you mean :D I haven't joined a rp for a while :/ But hey, I got some hilarious stories about me first coming here, and you're far beyond where I was XD
Old 01-21-2009, 02:25 PM
Elite4normal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Elite4normal: DENIED

You have a brilliant sign-up, but your history needs some revision. Remember, we're not living in the pokearth. Your history should be that of a normal person on earth. :D

@Skipper: I know what you mean :D I haven't joined a rp for a while :/ But hey, I got some hilarious stories about me first coming here, and you're far beyond where I was XD
All right, I fixed it. I guess I just forgot that part.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:22 AM
Elite Trainer

It's lacking a bit, but I'll accept you.

Elite4normal: ACCEPTED!

@Dracoboy: Yes. I'm thinking of having the pokemon moves not be limited to what they can learn in the game. So if the pokemon looks like it could use the move, it's okay.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:24 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Awesome. I can't wait till this starts.

Old 01-22-2009, 01:32 AM
Dragoness Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco Boy 0 View Post
Awesome. I can't wait till this starts.
I cannot wait for this to start either! :) I have been wanting to try and roleplay again for a little while now (I used to RP a lot, but I took a break from it to focus on other things). Oh and the thing about Pokemon being able to use moves that they can't in the games (if it looks like they can) is awesome :) thanks for the information on that.
Old 01-22-2009, 01:41 AM
Elite Trainer

No problem. Forgot to put it in the rules ^^'

I have a friend who I hope will be joining soon when he gets back on, so I won't be starting until he comes D:
Old 01-22-2009, 01:50 AM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

I don't mind waiting for your friend
Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 AM
cheetahsrock Offline
New Trainer

Name: Alex Loon
Personality: Alex is a stubborn teen that doesn't like to be ordered around a lot and prefers to be in a leadership position if he is in a group. He always thinks about something before he does it and is a very tactical person if in a fight and was in his schools chessclub. He is a good judge of character and can read emotions very quickly.
Description: Alex is 5'4 and 120 pounds. He has dark brown hair and red eyes that always seem to be calculating different people and objects. He is very thin wiry so he started doing long distance running for fun. He wears black pants and a shirt that is dark green. (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, nope, not coming, wait, wait...... CHOO)
History: Alex lived in a small town in michigan and lived with his dad, because his mother died years ago because of a disease. His dad always pushed him to do new things, which made him discover he could play chess and he won several tournaments. Then he got into crosscountry running. One day, while running in the winter he felt extra tired but before he could head back home he fell into a snowbank.
Pokemon DNA: Gallade

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Pretty colors...

Last edited by cheetahsrock; 01-24-2009 at 05:38 AM. Reason: I had to sneeze
Old 01-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Elite Trainer

Cheetahsrock: ACCEPTED!

Your grammar and spelling is alright, and the only thing I could see that you might need to work on is keeping your sentences flowing. Use transitions in writing to cut down on the choppiness of the sentences and help them flow into one another. Try using other words than "He" to start every sentence. Try using different pronouns and things. I might be wrong, as we all tend to do that in sign-ups, so yeah...

I don't mean to be grading you guys or anything, I'm just hoping that some of you can use my tips D: So please don't take it personally or anything DX
Old 01-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Cheetahsrock: ACCEPTED!

Your grammar and spelling is alright, and the only thing I could see that you might need to work on is keeping your sentences flowing. Use transitions in writing to cut down on the choppiness of the sentences and help them flow into one another. Try using other words than "He" to start every sentence. Try using different pronouns and things. I might be wrong, as we all tend to do that in sign-ups, so yeah...

I don't mean to be grading you guys or anything, I'm just hoping that some of you can use my tips D: So please don't take it personally or anything DX
It's okay. But, are we gonna start this soon?

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-25-2009, 02:03 AM
Elite Trainer

Yesh. Hyosuke should be signing up soon, and after he's done, I'll be starting :3
Old 01-25-2009, 07:58 PM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

reserve me baby :D!!!!!!! btw the dance was great xD i got a slow dance with michelle!