Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu
Default Pokemon: The DNA Factor [sign-ups closed]

It's a year since Team Galactic captured the three pixies and attempted to control Palkia and Dialga with the red chain. Everyone thought that Team Galactic was done for, but they weren't. Their researchers found the notes of the scientists that made Mewtwo while searching the ruins of an island near Cinnabar Island. Using their technology, Team Galactic was able to make a clone of Palkia, the ruler of space. The clone was not a super-clone, and wasn't as powerful as the original. It only had enough power to manipulate a small bit of space. Team Galactic used Palkiatwo's power in order to make rips in the fabric of space to travel by, making it easier to steal Pokemon. Then something unexpected happened. Palkiatwo opened a hole to a different world, our world.

This unexpected discovery sparked new ideas, one of them going so far as directly giving the members extraordinary powers, without Pokemon. It was risky and involved the manipulation of DNA in order to give them the abilities and power of a Pokemon. They first tried human DNA on Pokemon, but the results were that the Pokemon became more intelligent and more independent, making them impossible to use. Team Galaxy needed to run experiments on people, but without the outside world knowing. They tried people from different regions, but the missing citizens became a world-wide crisis. They needed to stay low for the operation to be a secret. The cloned Palkiatwo was the answer.

Using the portal it had opened to earth, Team Galaxy kidnapped several teens, and mysteriously disappeared. The used these humans as lab rats, injecting a sort of virus that ate away at the genetic structure, replacing it with Pokemon DNA. While test subjects were not being used, they were kept in cells. At first, nothing seemed to happen, but before long, obvious traces of Pokemon features began to show. Soon these features became more evident. They teens showed no sign of the abilities of Pokemon though, but that didn't stop them. The scientist injected small amounts everyday, in order to get the results they hoped for (a human with the powers of a Pokemon, but without the change in appearance). But something in the lab went wrong, and the teens escaped. Now they must team up to get their revenge on their enemy, and get back home.

Name: (Full name please)
Description: (4+ lines. If you provide a pic, you still need this.)
History: (what area did your character live in before they were kidnapped, what was their life like? 4+ sentences)
Pokemon DNA:

I feel like this is such a noob plot DX Probably because I first wrote this about a year ago, but it died.... Hopefully this one won't. If you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to post them...

I would like for this to be a bit of a serious role play, and a chance to use some unique characters.

Rules:
1. No godmodding
2. No Bunnying
3. No Legendaries
4. No one liners. Please have at the very least a paragraph. This will help keep the plot moving along.
5. If you read the rules. You know to sneeze somewhere in your sign-up.
6. Anything else I decide on D:
7. Limit on the swearing please. I can understand if your character has a bad past, but try to keep it under control.
8. Romance is alright as long as it doesn't get too serious.
9. Remember you're from earth, not the pokemon world.
10. If a pokemon cannot learn a move in the game, but it looks like it can learn it, then it's alright to have it use it.

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 01-26-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: The DNA Factor

Accepted:
Bekah_The_Pikachu
Queenie Beanie
DimentioFan108
Skipper_The_Growlite
Dragoness
Draco Boy 0
Elite4norma
Cheetahsrock
Hobbesses
Hyosuke
Grsspkmnmaster

Denied:

Reserved:

Banned:

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 01-27-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Elite Trainer

My sign up:

Name: Clair Huddleston

Personality: Clair is a calm, and usually quiet person. She is curious about her surroundings, but is sometimes a bit hesitant to go foward into unknown terrain. She rarely gets worked up over things, and even when in a extreme situation, she know to keep her cool and think clearly. She tends to rely on her gut feeling rather than logic, and so far gotten her through life.

Description: Clair is on the short side, and is of average build. She doesn't care much about her looks, but you can't blame her for not being able to see herself in the mirror. Despite being blind, she can still do many things. She also seems to have a better knowledge of her surroundings than others. Clair has short, dirty-blond hair that doesn't quite reach her shoulders. She enjoys wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

History: Ever since Clair was born, she's never been able to see. Her vision was clouded, and the only thing she can see is light. Despite this setback, she tries to live a normal life. Clair grew up in Seattle, Washington, but in the past few years she's been living in the countryside of Kansas. Despite the large difference, she's adjusted well. She still misses the cool rain and the climate in Washington, but the quiet life in the country appeals to her.

One week she was up in St. Louis Missouri for the PBR (Professional Bull Riding). As she was walking around the arena, she wandered into a deserted part of the building. Before she knew it, she was unconscious. [/awfulhistory]

Pokemon DNA: Lucario (overused, yes, but I think it'll fit her DX)
Other: And I can't believe I'm posting such a suckish sign up DX Achoo. What happened to all my old creativity?

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 01-20-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:51 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Name: Lynn Taylor
Personality: Lynn is pretty much a tomboy in every way. At her old school, she enrolled in almost every single girl's sport team; the only one she isn't on is the cheerleading squad. Lynn has several friends; most of whom she doesn't even know that well. She's very friendly when she wants to be, but due to her involvement in so many sports, she's the most competitive and possessive person you will ever meet. When someone insults her or her friends, she takes it as a challenge, and won't stop until that other person begs mercy. She doesn't talk very much what with her loud mouth friends speaking for her, nevertheless, she's like a time bomb; one stupid comment and she'll chase you down.

Description: She's incredibly pretty underneath those three large and long bangs, with one golden chunk covering the area in between her eyes, and the other two claiming each side of her face. Her hair, as mentioned, is golden blonde, and wavy, reaching to about the middle of her back. Her eyes are a solid black, scaring most people who first take a glance at her. Lynn usually dresses in sporty clothes and running shoes. While most of her friends are wearing the latest fashions, she's wearing her volleyball jersey and a pair of denim shorts.

History: *sneezes* Before she was kidnapped, Lynn lived in Brampton, Ontario, a middle sized town that was fueled by recreation, sports and youth. She was originally born in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but her grandparents took her away from her irresponsible parents and raised her in their hometown. One day after school, Lynn snuck away from her crazy, loud and gossiping best friend and hurried off to Cheerleading Tryouts. Normally, a girl like Lynn (and anyone who hung out with her since everyone knew that she and the head cheerleader had a nasty rivalry) wouldn't dare to step into those tryouts. But, Lynn couldn't resist the temptation. Gymnastics were her favourite thing in the world at the moment, and she wouldn't stop until she was on that team.

While she was hiding under the bleachers, too much of a scaredycat to face the others, she suddenly felt dizzy. At first she thought this was some kind of prank, but she wasn't able to finish said thought before she completely blacked out.
Pokemon DNA: Luxray

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 01-20-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:05 AM
Elite Trainer

Did you read the rules Queenie? Good sign up, but I don't see what I'm looking for.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:12 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

>.< I did actually, but I was so caught up in the SU, that I forgot. I edited it. ^^

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-20-2009, 01:14 AM
Elite Trainer

It's okay :D ACCEPTED!!
Old 01-20-2009, 01:23 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Awesome, thank joo. Also, I don't think the plot is noobish at all, ^-^.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
FAMILY
Old 01-20-2009, 07:25 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Name: Defahn Windspeak

Personality: Defahn is the quiet type, one who usually doesn't talk, who will bottle up her emotions to make others happy. She is also friendly, and will try to make friends with anyone she deems to be an ally. If she is incredibly annoyed, those emotions will just burst out of her in an uncontrollable rampage, which is only cured by waiting. These rampages are rare and she usually tries her best to hide the rampage as she does her other emotions. *sneeze* If she befriends you, then she will risk her life for you and protect you, no matter what harm may come to herself. She is also extremely loyal and will follow orders, no matter who has given them to her. She will follow these commands through to the end.

Description: Defahn is about 5'10" tall, weighs about 99 pounds, and is really skinny. She has brown hair with natural blonde highlights that reaches a quarter of the way down her back. It's usually tied up, which seems to let her move faster and give her more freedom, but every once in a while, the tie comes undone and she won't bother putting it back up until the next day. She has teal eyes, which have clear contacts on them. She likes to wear a blue hoodie tied around her neck like a scarf, a cream shirt, and blue jeans. On her left leg, she bears a scar that resembles a backwards checkmark, which hurts when its touched. She also wears a necklace with a bronze-coloured metal feather as the charm. She has white shoes which are worn down and dirty from marching.

History: Defahn lived in a small house in Hammond, Indiana. She was tortured by people she thought of as her "friends" when she was a little girl of seven. They took food from her, claiming they had none; They pushed her around and preferred her little immature sister over her. She made few friends, and liked basically no one. When she entered high school, she joined the marching band as a flutist and made many friends - and enemies - who enjoyed the same thing she did.
Once, during a football game, she went under the bleachers where everyone else was sitting and enjoyed her food with little to no interruptions. She thought something was wrong with the food, but continued to snack as she watched her school's team lose horribly. Something was wrong, but she didn't realize it until she fell to the ground, completely unconscious.

Pokemon DNA: Staraptor

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Trainer

Skipper_The_Growlite: DENIED

While I can see that you've read the rules, It doesn't seem that you read the whole plot. Specifically your History doesn't work. I'd like for you to have a human profile as your appearence, as the change into a pokemon will be slow, and should be described as we progress in the role play. If you revise these parts, I may accept you.

DimentioFan108: ACCEPTED

Nice work.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:06 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Thanks for accepting me!

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

Name:Damian Howard O,Sullivin
Personality: He can get aggrevated very quickly and tends to hurt people when he is.He can be a nice guy but that's only if you can get past his anger.He is a great friend and a very powerful fighter.He is strong and loyal when he needs to be.Don't let his power fool you he is a very sweet guy but he would die before he ever agreed to that.he is a fun guy to be around although he can be aggresive he is very loving he is like a teddy bear but will beat you up if you ever called him taht.He has a weak spot for girls and will often be subded into doing what ever they want him to do.He has a great amount of determination and skill but is offten cocky witch one day may lead to his down fall.

Description:He is 6,3 about 324 pounds of mostly muscle.He has brownish black hair that is rather short but not too short.He has one black eye while the other is red with a scar though it witch is coverd by his hair and a red beanie hat with a black line though it .He wears a black jean un buttoned short sleeve jacket under that is a red hoddie that is also short slevee.He wears red shorts with a black line down them Black sneakers on . On his heand he wears red finger less gloves with a black line on them.He has a chain collar like thing on his neck and on it are two dog tags like milltary dog tags.He has a tattoto on his right arm of some sort of tribal thing. On his right hand his index finger is the only one with a finger the other are fingerless becuase he got cut from his index finger to his fore arm.

History:Damon was born in the harsh streets of detroit with his mother who paid little to no attention to him and his father who was forced to leave when he was born.Him and his mother moved to New york where she died.He went to school and was know as one of the worst kids there he was sent to juve to meny times to count. One day as he was driving home from school he got to his house and noticed that something was odd his door was opean so he walked out of the car and went into the house.Before he had any time to do anything he was struck in the back of the head with something rather hard. When he awoke he could not notice anything but that something most have happend becuase he had a odd felling about this whole thing
Pokemon DNA:Feraligatr (COUGH..ACHOO!!)

Last edited by Skipper_The_Growlite; 01-20-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:06 PM
Dragoness Offline

Name: Alice Dragoon

Personality: *sneeze* She is bold and friendly. The kind of person you would invite to dinner just so you can spice the conversation up a bit. While she is fairly smart, enjoys being around people and is usually kind, at times she still lacks the ability to really sympathize with others, especially if she has never had the problems they are going through or have gone through. She is starting to feel panic about her age (as she is almost an adult now, legally anyway). Still unsure of what she wants to do in life and while she enjoys the freedoms of almost being a full fledged adult, she sometimes wishes she was still a little kid, even dying her hair a bright purple because she feels she won't be able to do (in her words) "daring teenage things anymore" after she becomes 18.

Description: As mentioned in the last paragraph she has bright purple hair. It goes down to the the middle of her back in thin, slightly wavy strands. Her eyes are a deep blue. Her figure is not very thin but not at all "fat". She weighs roughly 120 pounds with strong muscles gathered from chores and playing Volleyball. She normally wears light colored jeans and fashionable but sturdy tops in different shades of black, red or blue. Even after being in a cell for who knows how long, people can still tell she is and has been well tanned from being outside quite a lot. She is fairly tall at about five feet and nine inches and is considered pretty by most people.

History: Alice was born into a family that is not super rich but still rather well off money wise. In an attempt to stop Alice from being spoiled they made sure that she did many chores, volunteered at local charity drives, donated money to the poor and had proper punishments for bad behavior. Their hard worked paid off. Alice still has had to face hardships in her life though. Even with all the best doctors that her parents could get, Alice's deeply loved grandmother died shortly after a car accident. Alice happened to be in the car with her at the time and while she survived with only a few broken bones, her emotions have taken a severe blow. Her grandmothers death is something Alice is only now getting over. Other then that, Alice had a fairly uneventful childhood living in California with her parents, two brothers and one sister. It was in California that she decided to take a walk near her home to clear her head when she saw a flashing light and promptly blacked out.

Pokemon DNA: Mew (I do not know where they could get Mew DNA but if they can get Palkia, they can probably find some Mew DNA). If Mew is not allowed however, then Charizard DNA would be good.

----

Personal note: I just wanted to say that I think this is a really good plot (it's why I want to join it anyway).

Last edited by Dragoness; 01-20-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:46 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Name: Tyler Drake

Personality: Tyler is a very kind and caring. He has his "out-of-control" moments but he is calm most of the time. He likes to think things out before acting. *sneeze* Tyler always looks out for his friends. He usually goes out of his way to help people in need. He likes the things in nature and enjoys just walking through the forest.

Description: Tyler is about 5' 10" and weighs about 160 pounds of almost pure muscle. He has red hair that is a little bit past his ears and crystal blue eyes. His hair is a little unkempt because of his life of always rushing. He usually wears a pair of blue jeans, a blue or black shirt, red and blue shoes, and a gray jacket with a dragon on the back.

History: He grew up in Ohio. He grew up in an athletic family that was always running off somewhere,whether to school, a game, or an appointment. His brother and father were both in football and his sister was in basketball. He decided to be different, so he joined track and wrestling. He was very good and both helped him, track increased his speed,agility, and endurance, while wrestling made him stronger, made him react faster, and made him much more flexible(ex: he can touch his knee to his forehead without trying hard, and usually does to warm-up).

During one of his wrestling tournaments, Tyler defeated last year's champion. He came off the mat feeling invincible. He walked back to the locker room and suddendly felt weak. He grabbed the side of the locker, thinking that he was just tired, and heard mumbling. As he looked up he saw two figures walking toward him before he blacked out.

Pokemon DNA: since Dragoness took Charizard, I'll pick Salamence mixed in with Infernape. I hope thats ok, if not then just Salamence.

Old 01-21-2009, 01:21 AM
Elite Trainer

Skipper_The_Growlite: ACCEPTED!

Thanks for cleaning up those parts. I can tell you're somewhat of a begginer to role playing so I'll give you a few tips. Always make a space after a punctuation such as a period or comma. It makes the text look alot cleaner and nice. Also, when rping, please copy and paste your post in Microsoft Word, or another spell checker program. This will minimize your spelling mistakes and make it easier to read. And it also takes care of the problem with adding a space after punctuation :D (If you use Firefox, there should already be a spellchecker on the browser)

Dragoness: ACCEPTED!!

Great job :D Your accepted, except for the Mew DNA :/ Unfortunately, legendaries aren't allowed DX I know how fun it would be with a mew, but sadly I can't let that be.. I'm a mean person I know :P Also, welcome to PE2K!

Draco Boy 0: ACCEPTED!

Once again, I'm a mean person and can't quite allow the mixed DNA (although I must comment on your creativity, as I see how your trying achieve a Fire/dragon type without using Charizard). Other than that, I do believe you are good to go :D