Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » First & Second Generations

First & Second Generations Discuss the first and second generation games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal.

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2005, 02:15 PM
theworldsgreatesttrainer Offline
New Trainer

Default Mew

I now know what I need to do to catch Mew. But can I save along the way, or does it have to be done all at once?
This is another dumb question, but is GameShark required?

Last edited by theworldsgreatesttrainer; 06-25-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 04:42 PM
ball Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to ball Send a message via MSN to ball
Default Re: Mew

Well, this looks a little spamy... what are you talking about? I think it isnt aloud to talk about Gameshark here, because it is bad... well, but I atleast think, you were talking about the mew glitch... you cant save, and the evil thing isnt neaded. Anywhays, next time say what do you... say more clearlier.
Old 06-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Quiny-Quin Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ball
Well, this looks a little spamy... what are you talking about? I think it isnt aloud to talk about Gameshark here, because it is bad... well, but I atleast think, you were talking about the mew glitch... you cant save, and the evil thing isnt neaded. Anywhays, next time say what do you... say more clearlier.
I'd have to agree. There are already threads on this, so why make a new one? Also, it is sort of spam. There's no basic point of trhe post.

~Banner by Kayden~
Old 06-26-2005, 06:56 AM
ball Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to ball Send a message via MSN to ball

Well, actualy, there arent the ones which are newer than two weaks(I think, but it shouldnt be). It looks spamy, because he yust asked a question like:can I save? or something like it. So the only thing he did wrong was that, that he didnt specified his question... Anywhays it would be better if a mod would *lock this*
Old 06-26-2005, 02:19 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

As far as I figure, you should do it all at once. Go here and read through carefully:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/rbcatchmew.html
Old 06-27-2005, 04:49 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

It's a one step process. Keep in mind you can get 2 Mews from this trick, there are actually 2 trainers in game that can activate mew. (One of which is an early battle (The Swimmer in Cerulean Gym, you'd need to use Teleport as opposed to fly to do that one).

Check gamefaqs for an exact guide. (The teleport version involves catching an Abra, fight the swimmer, go to the grass area to the left of nugget bridge, and just like the gambler outside Saffron, you walk down 1 to attract the attention of the trainer in the grass, but teleport away before he talks to you. Then, walk to nugget bridge, and the menu pops up, and upon closing it, mew should appear)

And no, no gameshark nor saving allowed in this trick :p
Old 07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Yeah no gameshark required

unlike the missingno glitch this one seems almost intentional like some programer did it to be funny

I mean what are the chances that a promotion only pokemon is one who happens to have
An easy to acess glitch. Why don't the other pokemon have such glitches.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 07-09-2005, 07:57 AM
dan13z Offline
New Trainer

U r all wrong go to my Terad I know how to CATCH mew and there it will say how to get it
Old 07-09-2005, 12:47 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

No we're not, and your grammar/spelling is atrocious. I've already locked your other thread, and since this one is answered too...