Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 01:49 AM
Sheepat Offline

Default The Embodiment

OOC: We will start, without further ado....

IC:

Jake looked at the large gem implanted in the ground. It was eeriy, and he saw as Chief Barlow demanstrated it's machanism. He threw a rock into the large crystal, and the rock flew out, dissapting after a few moments. Next to Jake was a small Sneasal, his partner, Strike. "And that's how it's done," the chief finished speaking. Strike looked ready to go in and ahnalate whatever was in there. The president of the Hoenn region, Havins, was there. Tape lined the site, and there we would soon go into the large crysal donned the Embodiment.

Last edited by riolu42; 01-19-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:23 AM
LuckyLucario Offline

Default Re: The Embodiment

Lex stood next Jake with Shade, her parnter. She was shaking, even though she signed up to go in.
"Shade, I'm scared" she whispered to the Dusclopes.
"Dus-Clopes" Shade said loudly.
My Pokemon: Splash the Kangaskan, Tatortots the Feraligator, Elay the Pikachu, Lucky the Lucario, Mar the Marowak, Buddy the Cubone, Cuddles the Cubone, Zathura the Beautifly, Xavier the Arcanine, Traps the Flygon, Layla the Nidoqueen, Chrona the Zangoose, Spikes the Seadra,
Old 01-19-2009, 03:08 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Juliette Huff's eyes were wide in fear as she and her partner, Pippy an Empolean, stared down at the intimidating crystal. "Em, Empolean..." Pippy said silently in somewhat of a monotone. Juliette glanced to her right where Pippy was standing, and couldn't help but feel that Pip was stating the obvious. She turned back to the crystal, gasping when the rock that the Chief had thrown in, disappeared as soon as it floated up from the crystal. She knew this would happen, but with times like this, you are automatically shocked with everything you see. Juliette closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths in.

"This will be an adventure, not a suicide attempt," she whispered to herself, but loud enough for Pippy to hear. The water pokemon tilted her head in her trainer's direction, apparently listening closely.

"Em, Empole. Empolean, pole," she nodded and turned around to face the scene in her previous position, obviously just speaking very wise words. Juliette stared at her partner, not having a clue what she said. Normally, Dee would act out what Pippy would say, but Juliette knew this wasn't the time to bring out her happy and bubbly fighting type.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Sheepat Offline

Strike put his two-clawed hand on Jake's shoulder, this meant to cheer up. "Okay, buddy," he said. "Any one who wants to leave can!" Chief Barlow yelled. "Gronn!!" the chief's aggron yelled with him. Jake took a deep breath. He wasn't going to back down from a challenge, even if it meant dying. "I'm ready," The boy thought.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Siris Avrage Offline
Experienced Trainer

He woke up, the bed withing the Inn gave comfort to him. The place was nice, had a T.V a nice bed, but only one. He got out of the bed. Turning on the T.V and hearing about some kind of problem the police where having. So he decided that it wasen't his problem. After all he didn't fully understand it, so why help with something you don't understand? He got dressed, Kuna layed there dead asleep. She looked so peaceful when she was like that. He pushed his fingers through his long black hair. Waking Kuna up, he walked over to his bag and stapped it across his sholder. Within it, he carried an MP3 player which would charge on any computer because well they didn't really have proper support for them. So he rigged one of his own. He walked out of the room, Kuna by his side. He walked down to the lobby. Only to see that some guys where black uniforms with a big "R" on it. He walked out anyway. Asking to see the lobby manager to check out. But the man kept eyeballing Kuna. Siris looked at the uniformed man "Is there a problem?" The man laughed, "No..No problem at all" he smurked. Siris didn't like that, he pinned the man against the wall "Your not part of that scum that people's partners are you? Cause the way your looking at Kuna it makes me wonder" The man replied calmly "No, no where not" Siris let him down, he looked over at him "Good because if you so much as touch her...I will make pain and fear seem like words when I'm done with you..." He checked out then walked out walking near some man and his Pokemon yelling at some boy and his Pokemon asking "So whats going here?"
Old 01-19-2009, 03:21 PM
LuckyLucario Offline

Lex's shakeing died down. Shade watched her back away slowly.
"Dusclops" Shade said sternly and grabed her leg. This ment "you coward, you cant back down now.". Lex sighed.
"I guess your right. But Im getting out Layla and Chrona." she whispered. Her hand shook as she grabbed the two small balls that contained Layla and Chrona. She pressed the button and a red beam shot out.
"Nido~Queen!" Layla sounded turnning around to Lex.
"Zan?" Chrona peeped.
"Yeah guys,We're going in there." Lex said solumly.
My Pokemon: Splash the Kangaskan, Tatortots the Feraligator, Elay the Pikachu, Lucky the Lucario, Mar the Marowak, Buddy the Cubone, Cuddles the Cubone, Zathura the Beautifly, Xavier the Arcanine, Traps the Flygon, Layla the Nidoqueen, Chrona the Zangoose, Spikes the Seadra,
Old 01-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Siris Avrage Offline
Experienced Trainer

Siris walked away form the man yelling at people, thinking "Wow he has problems" he walked out of siht behind a building Kuna still follwoing him. Then more of the uniformed guys with the big red "R" followed them. Siris heard them then asked "Not more of you people...What do want, money? Items?"
"her" one of them pointed at Kuna, Siris stepped in front of her, saying "You want her, you gotta get through me and I`ll tell you what, its no easy task." the men reached for there belts. Siris reached for his firearm, just in case. But they held out red and white balls, A large red light came out, and a large and rather ugly creature follwed it. Siris looked at them. "You really gonna try this?" the men order them to attack, Siris ducked under a fireball. then dashed from side to side uppercutting the large purple prehistoric creature. The blow sent it flying. one of the men snuck behind siris and threatened to kill Kuna. A smile cracked across Siris face. "You know as far as hand-to-hand...Shes my equal" the man laughed thiking it was a bluff. Siris nodded his head. Within a second Kuna fliiped the man on his back and hurled them into the other ones. Siris went up to the few still standing. one tried to throw a punch at him. He caught the fist twisted it clockwise, then used his elbow to snap the man's arm like a twig. The he grabbed the man's head and banged it against his left knee. The man stop moving, Siris looked at Kuna walking over to her and patting her on her head. "Good job" he walked away from the bodies. "Either dead or knocked out, either way, we have to go" they sprinted away...

Last edited by Siris Avrage; 01-19-2009 at 03:41 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:41 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

I woke up this mourning very tired I was I brush my shiny white teeth. Then I put on my cloth and as I was getting dressed something as happening downstairs. So I said " lets go see whats going on Loomy". We went out and we seen chief Barlow. I ask " what is that thing". " Not sure kid but , its crazy something going on and we have to get to the bottom of it". " Well I'll be ready chief Barlow me and my Breloom will kid butt any time any day. " Good kid you are very determined to go down there and see whats going on". "Well I won't go alone so crew of trainer would be good". "Well we'll see".
Old 01-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Siris Avrage Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTrainer View Post
I woke up this mourning very tired I was I brush my shiny white teeth. Then I put on my cloth and as I was getting dressed something as happening downstairs. So I said " lets go see whats going on Loomy". We went out and we seen chief Barlow. I ask " what is that thing". " Not sure kid but , its crazy something going on and we have to get to the bottom of it". " Well I'll be ready chief Barlow me and my Breloom will kid butt any time any day. " Good kid you are very determined to go down there and see whats going on". "Well I won't go alone so crew of trainer would be good". "Well we'll see".
He was speeding down the sidewalk when he bumbed some kid leaving their house, not even apologizing he kept going, turning back to see he had knocked them down, and Kuna wasen't slowing either. He then skidded to a halt then turned around spriting toward the kid, saying "Move, Move you idiot, MOVE!" he turning or movig would only slow him down, but running through the kid would slow him even more...but he had no choice, it might cause a distraction...
Old 01-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Sheepat Offline

"All right!!!" The chief yelled, "We will go in as soon as the newbie-to-the-world gets here!"

Jake got ready to sprint, Strike looked ready, too. Suddenly, however, Jake had the urge to bring Raze and Zena out. He took two red and white balls, and threw them. Out popped a riolu and a buneary, who attempted to hug the riolu. Strike chuckled, and saw an empoleon and dusclops wit their trainers.

Pokemon language

"Lookes like Raze's gotten into a mess, huh, dusclops?" Strike asked the large one eyed ghost.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:42 PM
LuckyLucario Offline

Pokemon Language
Shade grunted in Strikes direction. Chrona sat on Laylas sholder ready to strike. Chrona jumped and landed on Strike making him fall over.
"Don't mind Shade, shes a little sour at first but she will ease up." Chrona said. Layla turned her attention to Chrona.
"Oh Chrona." She said and pulled her off Strike. "Don't mind her, she a little werid. By the way, I'm Layla"
Old 01-19-2009, 05:47 PM
CrazyTrainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siris Avrage View Post
He was speeding down the sidewalk when he bumbed some kid leaving their house, not even apologizing he kept going, turning back to see he had knocked them down, and Kuna wasen't slowing either. He then skidded to a halt then turned around spriting toward the kid, saying "Move, Move you idiot, MOVE!" he turning or movig would only slow him down, but running through the kid would slow him even more...but he had no choice, it might cause a distraction...
Out of nowhere I here someone yelling move. I look quickly but , it was to late and I fell back on my butt to the floor. "Ouch"! Why did you do that who are you why? " Ouch I scraped my knee anyone got first aid I really need it.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Sheepat Offline

Pokemon language:

"Name's Strike," the sneasal said as soon as he heard Layla. The riolu, Raze, quickly got free and ran to Strike's side. "My name is Raze,"
The buneary ran over to Raze, hugging him once more. "That's Zena," Strike said.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:49 PM
LuckyLucario Offline

Lex looked at Chrona and Layla, apparently talking to Strike, Raze and Zena.
"Fight nice now Layla, and Shade move your but over there and make some friends!" Lex said with a smile.
Pokemon Language
Chrona hopped down next to Raze and Zena and randomly hugged Raze. Shade stood next to Layla.
"Oh Geez Chrona." Shade grunted.
"Hey Zena, why you hugging him?" Layla snickered.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:51 PM
Sheepat Offline

"Unfortunantly, Zena has a large crush on my blue fox friend here," Strike said.