Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:12 PM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default The Pokemon Highschool [SU][RP is UP][NO MORE SPOTS!]

The Pokemon Highschool

~Introduction/Student Orientation~

Message to all students from Principal Edward of the Pokemon Highschool:
Welcome to Pokemon Highschool! I, Edward, am in charge, and glad to be involved, in such a wonderful high school as this one is. As students may know, the Pokemon High school is not a place to kick back and relax. The school has dorms right across from the school, and the dorm building is separated by gender and grade level. The dorms also have a training gym in the basement, one for each Pokemon type, and one for humans that has a pool in it as well, and there is a restaurant in the dorms central courtyard where students can eat for free. The school is meant to prepare trainers for the worst of occasions, such as a Legendary attack, a criminal organization attack, or preparing to take on the nearly invincible, and quite new, Elite 4 of the Hoenn region, where our school is located. Students take normal classes such as Math, English, History, Science, Gym, a lunch period, and can choose two electives from a list of four. We hope that all students enjoy their stay and will eventually become top material to enter our school’s alumni, where they can instantly be given a job directly from the school. Thank you, and have a safe year!

~Plot Summary~

Enter the Pokemon Highschool, a place of serenity and training for students who wish to extend their vacation beyond the likes of the Pokemon School. Located on the Lilycove coastline, of the Hoenn Region, students are close to many important and fun locations. Students can watch a contest, shop at the mall, go on a Safari, swim or fish in the ocean, or explore many other opportunities beyond the city limits. The school is home to many students who are training to become the greatest individuals in the world, or at least that is what they have been told. Principal Edward has plans beyond what these students know, and all the teachers seem to be involved, but one man, the teacher of the one of the classes, Battle Class, seems to distance himself from Edward. The climate of the Hoenn region has become strangely hotter, and scientists at the Weather Institute show no signs of studying the phenomenon. What has, or is happening to the Hoenn Region?

~Rules~

1) Please follow the rules of those in charge of the RP (currently SAP).
2) No forwarding time on your own.
3) No bunnying unless you are told to do so by one of those in the RP.
4) No god modding yourself to be as fast as a Cheetah, or can fly, etc.
5) Follow your character the way you described him/her in the SU
6) Romance is only at a PG-13 level.
7) Have fun, and please report any problems you have to me or in the Discussion Thread.
8) Pokemon cannot speak English/ cannot translate to English/ no telepathy unless a psychic type.

~Classes~

Math
English
History
Science
Gym
A lunch period
Study Hall

And 2 electives of your choice:

Battle Class – Learn to battle correctly, and the strength and weaknesses of Pokemon.
Breeder’s Class – Learn about proper breeding information, and how to gain a better understanding of Pokemon.
Coordinator Class – Learn to train Pokemon for Contests.
Field Class – Learn about fieldwork, Pokemon technology, Pokemon in the wild, and the mighty legendaries.

~Sign-Up Applications~

Fill out the form below, and you will most likely be accepted easier. We can only accept 5 males and 5 females.

Name: (Character’s first and last name)
Height and Weight: (Req. for RP)
Appearance: (4 to 6 lines minimum, or a picture and a line or 2)
Background Story/History: (4 to 6 lines)
Personality: (3 to 5 lines)
Elective Classes: (2 only please, in the list above)
Other (Misc. information)

~Pokemon Sign-Ups~

Max of 3 Pokemon, and you can have one Pokemon that can remain outside its PokeBall from that group of 3.

~Pokemon Sign-Up Form~

Pokemon: (No legends)
Nickname: (If any)
Other: (Accessories/Items)
Pokemon Partner: (Only 1)

~Reserved Members~

Caraa F

~RP Members~

SAP (Suzaku Kururugi) M
Riika (Alice Blacklace) F
Keiten (Ryuu Zephyr) M
Draco boy O (Rork Drakul) M
White Wolf of the Snow (Crystal Estrada) F
scalec (Casey T. Wurtig) M
SAP (Kallen Statdfield) F
Queenie Beanie (Kelsey Valentine) F
The Frozen Prince (Blane Walker) M

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 02-05-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:21 PM

Default Re: The Pokemon Highschool

Name: Suzaku Kururugi
Height and Weight: 5' 10" and about 145 lbs.
Appearance:
Well, pictures explains most of it, but Suzaku has a wonderful hazel colored eyeballs, and they dazzle most that he meets. He tries to keep clean as much as he can, and hopes his partner isn't a total pig.
Background Story/History: He comes from a long line of royalty, which gave him the money to attend, but he despises his step-father, which married Suzaku's mother for the money, while she doesn't realize a thing. But, while this is happening, Suzaku discovers the wonderful companionship of Pokemon, and realizes that his families use of them as maids ans servants is wrong. With this new knowledge, Suzaku comes here for a break from his new father, and wishes to make new friends, both human and Pokemon.
Personality: He's calm with a quick-tempered attitude, but can be a little towards the hyper side. He likes to hang out with friends and meet new people, especially from different places. And he stands up to those who always pick on the weak, which creates his short temper. He is also a little quick-minded, and can judge things a little too fast. But other than those minor features, he can be a great person to hang out with and enjoy.
Elective Classes: Battle Class and Field Class
Other: N/A

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname Riku
Other: He wears a special charm given to him as a sign of great friendship between him and Suzaku.
Pokemon Partner: Yes

Pokemon: Pikachu
Nickname: Lilly
Other: Wears a Lilly wedged between her head and ear.
Pokemon Partner: No

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Violet
Other: N/A

l links l
Old 01-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Name: Alice Blacklace

Height and Weight: 4' 7" and 98 lbs

Appearance: Alice has black hair that she has dyed through with thick stripes of blonde the reaches her chin and has grown out her bangs. She likes darker clothes, wearing a black tanktop and dark green shorts. She, oddly, has one eye that's blue and one that's a honey-like color that earn lots of stares most of the time, but she chooses to ignore this.

Background Story/History: Alice has never been accepted by anyone, including her own family. Her father is a scientist and rarely had time for her as a child, as her mom was busy with contests and teaching her older sister to compete. As a little kid, Alice spent most of her time holed up in her room, or teaching herself to play the family piano, not that her great playing attracted very much attention. When she caught her first pokemon, her Zangoose, Fenrir, she focused more on training him up and left the piano behind to hang outside. Since then, she has gotten quite good at battling and playing the piano--her only odd hobby.

Personality: Alice, not really ever being accepted by anyone her whole life, is extremely shy and quiet. Though she doesn't speak to people much, she pays a lot of attention to her classes and is quite smart-wich is why when she speaks, it's usually to answer a question. Alice is very nonviolent and chooses not to start fights other than pokemon battles. She makes an effort to stay away from people, and not to invade on anything, she's hoping to improve her people skills.

Elective Classes: Coordinator Class and Field Class

Other: She's hoping to find at least one good friend this year

Pokemon: Zangoose
Nickname: Fenrir
Other: Overly protective of Alice, knowing her fragile balance with people well.

Pokemon: Ninetails
Nickname: Yuna
Other: She's curious, but very friendly

Pokemon: Glameow
Nickname: Alto
Other: Alice's only real gift from her mother, this pokemon is truly dear to her. He usually has a red bow that hangs around his neck. This and he holds his tail unnaturally straight for a Glameow--this is due to several years of harsh training under Alce's mother, it doesn't go back to normal unless it is required.

Hey SAP, The principal's names are different, of am I missing something? In the intro it says Edward, but in the plot summary it says Maxie...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-18-2009, 10:29 PM

Lolz, I edited it. Remember, this is copied from the first one made (mostly ).

l links l
Old 01-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Winter Offline

I noticed it in the first one too, though I didn't mention it--probably should have.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:41 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Didn't another one of these open a couple of days ago?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

Can I be reserved, pleeeeeaaaase??? I'll put my su here.
Old 01-18-2009, 10:43 PM
Winter Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frozen Prince View Post
Dottio redid his 'cause it died, we were both in it. This one is SAP's redone b/c poeple aren't posting.

Old 01-18-2009, 10:44 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

I feel horrible for my inactivity in the last one...I kind of poofed from PE2K for awhile, and then I came back recently. ^^ May I be reserved?

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-18-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
As Riika said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboned911 View Post
Can I be reserved, pleeeeeaaaase??? I'll put my su here.
Sure. Try to use proper grammar, though, even outside of the RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riika-Chan View Post
Dottio redid his 'cause it died, we were both in it. This one is SAP's redone b/c poeple aren't posting.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie Beanie View Post
I feel horrible for my inactivity in the last one...I kind of poofed from PE2K for awhile, and then I came back recently. ^^ May I be reserved?
Yep.

l links l
Old 01-18-2009, 10:47 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

I don't really get what Rika said.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-18-2009, 11:04 PM

Quote:
I don't really get what Rika said.
I'm redoing my RP because a lot of people didn't post, so I'm having a smaller total of people.

l links l
Old 01-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Quote:
Yep.

Thank joo. I might as well revive Kelsey from the dead. -uses magical spork to do so-

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Keiten Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keiten

Here's mine, again! lol

Name: Ryuu Zephyr
Height/Weight: 5'7", 140 lbs.

Appearance: Ryuu has silvery hair, which he keeps spiked down, to hide his eyes. His eyes are also a silver, which is obviously strange. He generally stands in a slouched position, seems like he's zoned out, and doesn't like doing too many physical things. When he battles, however, he is always straight and alert. He always wears dark clothes, which seem to be worn or faded, but he wears a neclace with a Master Ball, which he never seems to use. He keeps all of his pokemon on his belt, which is always loose as well. He wears simple jeans and t-shirts, and a sweater that is torn in some places.

Backstory: Ryuu was born into an extremely rich family, his father being one of the highest members of Silph Co. Due to this, his parents never have time for him, have given him tons of money, and have always sent him to boarding schools, thinking money was enough to keep him happy. However, Ryuu never seemed to care much for school, despite his intelligence. Ryuu has always failed every class he has taken, in every school, despite the fact that he always aces tests and the Final Examinations. Ryuu has moved around so much he never kept any friends despite his Pokemon, which he considers to be his only friends.

Personality: Ryuu rarely talks, never seeking to make friends. He always seems to be relaxed and bored, yet he is always alert. Ryuu also never seems to smile, or have any expression on his face whatsoever, unless he is in a battle, where his face is set in determination. The only time Ryuu has ever been seen smiling was after a win, where he throws out all his Pokemon and thank them, always smiling when he does so. Ryuu has a love for battling, but, despite this, he will always forfiet a match if his Pokemon become severely injured. Ryuu also hates physical activities, and because of this, never liked Physical Education. Ryuu is always either reading a book of some sort, or thinking up new battle strategies. Ryuu also loves playing chess, and is a very good player.

Elective Classes: Battle Class and Field Class.
Other: Ryuu's dream is to become the strongest Pokemon trainer for one reason. Ryuu has always loved the Dragon-Type, and, because of this, has always admired Rayquaza. He dreams of one day meeting and battling Rayquaza and catching it with the Master Ball on his necklace, despite the fact that he could simply catch it. Ryuu has read all about Rayquaza from the legends, and knows almost every fact about it.

Pokemon~

Pokemon: Tyranitar
Nickname: None
Other: Is completely black, except for the diamond shape on its stomach, which is pure red.
Pokemon Partner: No.

Pokemon: Charizard
Other: Charizard was Ryuu's first Pokemon, when he got it as a Charmander.
Pokemon Partner: No.

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Other: Gardevoir is completely loyal to Ryuu, as it is in its nature, but it's even more so.
Pokemon Partner: Yes.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:00 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Name: Rork Drakul
Height and Weight: About 5' 10", 170 lbs
Appearance: He is very muscular. His hair is red and it falls a little past his ears. His eyes are a light blue that is a little darker than the sky. He has a scar that starts above his right eye, goes across his nose, and ends below his right eye. It is faint but noticable if you look. He usually wears a blue, short-sleeve shirt, black pants, and a red jacket with a blue flame in the middle of the back. His shoes are just a pair of red and blue athletic shoes. He sometimes wears a hat.
Background Story/History: Rork grew up in a town with his family all living within a mile. Because of this, he has a strong bond with his brother, Neil, and cousin, Kara. When he turned 10, his father took the three of them with him on a safari. Each of the kids were given 5 Safari balls and were sent off. Rork's brother caught a Heracross, his cousin caught a Pikachu, his father caught a Rhydon, but the winner of the "contest" was Rork because he managed to catch a Riolu, Chimcar, and Charmander!

They were all enrolled in Pokemon school at that point and were each very good students in their respective subjects. Rork took a Battle class, Neil took a breeding class, and Jen took a research course. Neil left after he turned 14 to learn from a Pokemon Breeder, while Rork and Jen, both 12, stayed in school. Jen went on to be the top of her class, while Rork was left being 4th in his class. The next day they got a letter from Neil saying that the Pokemon Breeder took him as their only student out of 10 people. Hearing of the success of everyone else he became determined to be the best.

He continued his training with his Riolu,as well as his Charmeleon and Monferno, until they evovled. He then continued his training until he got into a dojo. He quickly became the best battler in the dojo and left when he couldn't learn anything else. He enrolled at a new school and was accepted. He graduated from there 2nd in his class.

Personality: Rork is a very likeable guy out of battles. He is very fun-loving and caring. He is very loyal to his friends and is very understanding. He is protective of his friends and always helps them. He almost always cracks jokes at any time. However, during battles, he is very ruthless. Hee only stops once he has won and really hates losing. He is usually picked as a leader during team classes. He is determined to be the best trainer in school.
Elective Classes: Battle Class & Field Class
Other He always talks with Lucario during battles which lets him suprise his opponents.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: none
Other: Very smart because of his talks with Rork. Takes authority positions and always gives the other Pokemon orders.

Pokemon: Charizard
Other: Aggressive and hates waiting.

Pokemon: Infernape
Other: Hyperactive and never stands still.

Code Geass rules!!!

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 01-23-2009 at 07:22 PM.