Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:33 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Pokemon High: A World Without Peace (REMADE! SU's OPEN!!)

Great idea. Then so be it. KFT(?), Moonlit Dreams, poke123 and I are the mods for the RP.

I'm also working on another Pokemon Adventures idea.......hope it works!!!.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
You can be positive I'm gonna stick around this time. I'm not grounded, I don't plan on it, and......you know.......I miss U guys...! Heh.

And also, I've added the Breeder's Session to the List of Classes (Thanks TFP).

*Uh, Yes, breeders can use more than 4 techniques, though it's suggested that you take the Tech Class, so you can create you own TM's to help with your strategy, if needed.*

And Moonlit Dreams, when did you pair with KFT?
Cool, I saw you added Co-ordinator class too, thanks :D

We paired on Sept 29th '08 ^^ BTW, you can call me Jaye, it's quicker then Moonlit Dreams

Awsome, I is an RP mod! I would post my SU right now, but it's saved on my other comp and I can't get on it right now...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-15-2009, 01:13 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hmm....Ok.

Which reminds me, I should get mine up too.

(Repeat.)

Name: Deon "D" Harris
Appearence:

Personality:
D is generally a nice, laid-back person, though can be mean if he doesn't know you, or doesn't like you. He puts his trust in his pokemon, but won't rely on others to get the job done. He is trustworthy, for the most part, and is serious when it comes to a good battle.

History:
D lived in Pallet Town in Kanto for most of life before he recieved his first pokemon, Eevee, from his father. After he recieved all of his Kanto badges in such a short amount of time as a 7 months, he impressed Prof. Oak enough to get a pokedex, which is black & white for him. He participated in the Indigo League in which he made second, and the Johto and Hoenn Leagues where he made fifth for both. Deciding to take a break from traveling to further his education, he bought a condo in Holon on the internet and enrolled in the High School there, where he starts a senior. Now he's on the ferry there with his best friend Espeon, ready for a new adventure...

Pokemon:

Species: Espeon
Nickname: N/A
Delta Species: No
Moves:
1. Psychic
2. Return
3. Morning Sun
4. Quick Attack

Species: Dragonair
Nickname: N/A
Delta Species: Yes, Dragon/ Electric type (effective when they enter the territory)
Moves:
1. Aqua Tail
2. Dragon Rush
3. Rain Dance
4. Thunder Wave

Classes:
Battle Class
Coordinator's Class
Field Class
History Class

Other:
Old 01-15-2009, 03:03 AM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit Dreams View Post
Cool, I saw you added Co-ordinator class too, thanks :D

We paired on Sept 29th '08 ^^ BTW, you can call me Jaye, it's quicker then Moonlit Dreams

Awsome, I is an RP mod! I would post my SU right now, but it's saved on my other comp and I can't get on it right now...
Jaye! Long time no talk! You definitely need to get your SU up for the RP!
Old 01-15-2009, 03:14 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke123 View Post
Jaye! Long time no talk! You definitely need to get your SU up for the RP!
It has been a long time, eh?

Name: Amie Nuage

Appearence: Amie

Personality: Amie is a gentle girl who likes peace and tranquility. She is a good person, who has a goody-goody attitude. That doesn’t exactly mean she’s a stick in the mud, but she doesn’t dare go against most rules. Amie is also a good student, she always tries too hard and stress’s herself a lot over it. This also adds to her goody image, which bothers her. She isn’t much of a risk taker, but will always take one for her friends or Pokémon. She has soft edge to her, usually content. Amie never usually shows her true emotions when she’s sad or angry. She likes to make people think that she’s ok all the time. Amie is a great and loyal friend; she will put herself in harm’s way to help others out.

Amie is a stubborn person, contrary to what most think. She will stand up for what she believes, which is one of the only times she purposely shows negativity. Impatience is another trait she has. Amie hates waiting in line or waiting in general. She likes things to run smoothly. This girl also holds grudges for long times, such as with Team Rocket.

She has high hopes for the school. Amie wants to learn as much as possible, to make friends and to have fun.

History: Amie hails from Olivine city, all the way in Johto. She spent most of her life there, with her two sisters and her mother. Apart from her sailor father never, ever being home, Amie had an average life. At the age of eight, Prof Elm came to town to research a Mantine colony living nearby. However, he got lost by the harbour, and Amie helped him find his hotel. After helping him with a few other tasks, she was given a Chikorita as a gift.

At the age of ten, a few weeks before leaving home, Amie ran into a gang of Rockets. They were bragging about having stolen an Eevee from a lab in the far away region of Holon. This didn’t ring well with the girl. After following them to their base, she managed to sneak in and find the Eevee. However, her and Breeze (her Chikorita) were caught by the Rockets. She spent two days in a cage with the Eevee and Breeze before being found by the cops. This set the tone for Amie’s hate for team Rocket. It also gave her a second Pokémon; the Eevee she soon discovered was special.

Soon after she left home, Amie discovered she had little luck in training or capturing. This set her back quite a ways and she ended up returning home to maul things over. After a year of studying and idling, she set out to Hoenn for a change of pace. Despite her training and battling skills not improving, Amie was delighted with herself. She had found contests and was actually decent in the field. However she only earned a few ribbons and went back home on her thirteenth birthday.

For three years, she`s helped around the house and taken on random jobs around the neighbourhood. Her mother got worried that her daughter would never leave and the discovered many schools taking kids just like Amie. However, most didn`t pan out and Amie ended up staying around. Until now...

Pokemon: (Basic Info, up to 2 can be kept at the start)

Species: Chikorita
Nickname: Breeze
Moves:
1. Sunny Day
2. Solarbeam
3. Synthesis
4. Razor Leaf

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Nova
Delta Species: Yes (with Psychic)
Moves:
1. Psybeam
2. Protect
3. Bite
4. Wish

Classes:
Coordinators Class
Breeders Session
History
PokeLanguage Class

Other: Steal the pink necklace Amie wears and you are dead, serious!

This looked WAY longer before I previewed it...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 01-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Well it's about time... I would love to join again here is my finished sign up. Just tell me if there is anything you want me to add or change and I will edit it immediately.

Name: Simon "Holmes" Weather

Appearence:

Simon is 5' 11" and weighs about 135 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He carries around a small backpack that holds his school supplies and he wears a black belt that holds his pokeballs in small holsters. He wears semi thick black glasses that he can barely see without them. He also has a side holster that carries his PDA around safely and allows him quick access to it.

Personality: He is a very intelligent young man who always loves helping anyone out when they need help. He is very cool, calm, and collected and no matter how bad the situation is he never loses his train of thought. Sometime however he has very depressive moods that drag on for long periods of time before he returns to normal. He loves researching and finding new and interesting things in the world around him. He loves battleing and training with his pokemon. His favorite hobby is oragami because it relaxes him alot. And also is extremely Angoraphobic (Fear of High Places). He also has the unusual tendency to get lost no matter where he is going which usually gets him and his pokemon in trouble. Also he is extremely goofy around girls which usually results in very goofy behavior.

History:

Simon was originally from Twinleaf Town where he lived with his mother Nancy Weather. He always dreamed of seeing the wonderful pokemon world but because of his overprotective mom wasn't allowed to until he obtained his very first pokemon. One day around when he was 10 he and his mom moved to the Kanto Region because of her new promotion at her job as a pokemon researcher to Viridian City. As Simon settled into his new life he met Professor Oak and they quickly became close friends.

A few years later on his 11th birthday he recieved a letter from Oak to meet him at his lab for a special present. Simon excitedly ran off towards Pallet Town as soon as he woke up and soon met up with the professor. He told him that she had recieved a rare pokemon that he thought Simon should have as his first pokemon. Simon agreed and they both went off into his lab.

Inside they made there way to the back of the lab and on a small table sat a pokeball with a water droplet symbol attached to it. "I just received this from a old friend in Fushia City. I already have my hands full with all these pokemon already and I thought you would like this one here." said the professor as he picked up and handed Simon the pokeball along with some extra pokeballs and a brand new pokedex. Simon was curious so he opened the poke-ball releasing the pokemon in front of him.

With a beam of white light appeared a small dark purple Croagunk only about 2' 05" and croaked deeply before Simon knelt down and offered it a handshake. The Croagunk understood and responded by shaking his hand with his opposite hand. Simon thought long and hard that moment until finally deciding to nickname his new pokemon "Leto" to which Croagunk nodded in agreement. Simon was extatic and after thanking the professor returned his pokemon and ran off back home.

From that day on he and his Croagunk became inseparable playing and training together. One day around his 12th birthday Simon's mother was asked by Professor Oak to see if she could obtain some hands on knowledge about "Delta Species". She agreed and she and Simon moved again to Holon. As Simon grew older he began to notice changes in his long time friend "Leto" until one day around age 14 when both of them were aiding his mother in some field work in a nearby forest late at night spotted a Farfetch'd who aggravated by their presence attacked them.

The Farfetch'd started the battle by surprisingly by launching a small burst of embers at Simon and Croagunk which they barely managed to avoid by jumping to the side. Simon quickly responded by telling Croagunk to counter with a "Revenge" attack but his Croagunk stared blankly back at him as if he completely forgotten one of his signature moves. The Farfetch'd seized the opportunity by dive-bombing into Croagunk launching him into a nearby tree. Suddenly the Farfetch'd turned sharply in midair flying around a tall tree before dive back towards "Leto" once more. Simon shouted for his Croagunk to do something until at the last moment Croagunk's eyes lit up in a eerie dark blue light as the Farfetch'd suddenly stopped in midair then flew backwards crashing into a tall tree a few feet away. Simon seized the moment and tossed a pokeball that quickly caught the flying pokemon.

Simon quickly returned "Leto" to his pokeball and after grabbing his new pokemon ran back home. The next day Simon's mother studied both pokemon and after a couple hours of testing concluded that both pokemon were "Delta" type pokemon. From that day Simon became obsessed with researching everything about pokemon spending all his time researching pokemon all the while training and connecting with his pokemon Leto and Arias before eventually enrolling at Holon High.

Now at age 16 Simon has returned to another year to Holon High school in hopes that he will one day become a successful pokemon researcher and continue his research on "Delta" pokemon.

Pokemon:

Species: Croagunk
Appearance:

Nickname: Leto
Delta Species: Yes (Poison/Psychic)
Moves:
1. Posion Jab
2. Nasty Plot
3. Psychic
4. Taunt

Species: Farfetch'd
Appearance:

Nickname: Arias
Delta Species: Yes (Fire/Flying)
Moves:
1. Air Cutter
2. Roost
3. Protect
4. Flamethrower

Classes:
1) Coordinator Class
2) Woodshop/Technology
3) Field Class
4) Gifted Scientists

Other: None

Last edited by Redmario; 01-18-2009 at 12:30 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:37 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lookin' Good Red. Nice SU by the way too. No! Just kidding, but yeah, nice SU. Your in.

I should work on mine too.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Cool! Gimme a second...

Name: Alice Blacklace

Appearence: Alice is short for her age, standing at about 4' 5" and is pale skinned. She has black hair that she has dyed through with thick stripes of blonde the reaches her chin and has grown out her bangs. She likes darker clothes, wearing a black tanktop and dark green shorts. She, oddly, has one eye that's blue and one that's a honey-like color that earn lots of stares most of the time, but she chooses to ignore this.

Personality: Alice, not really ever being exceoted by anyone her whole life, is extremely shy and quiet. Though she doesn't speak to people much, she pays a lot of attention to her classes and is quite smart-wich is why when she speaks, it's usually to answer a question. Alice is very nonviolent and chooses not to start fights other than pokemon battles. She makes an effort to stay away from people, and not to invade on anything, she's hoping to improve her people skills.

History: As said before, Alice has never been accepted by anyone, including her own family. Her father is a scientist and rarely had time for her as a child, as her mom was busy with contests and teaching her older sister to compete. As a little kid, Alice spent most of her time holed up in her room, or teaching herself to play the family piano, not that her great playing attracted very much attention. When she caught her first pokemon, her Zangoose, Fenrir, she focused more on training him up and left the piano behind to hang outside. Since then, she has gotten quite good at battling and playing the piano--her only odd hobby.

Pokemon:

Species: Zangoose
Nickname: Fenrir
Moves:
1. Slash
2. X-Scissor
3. Iron Tail
4. Dig

Species: Ninetails
Nickname: Yuna
Moves:
1. Flamethrower
2. Fire Spin
3. Will-O-Wisp
4. Dark Pulse

Classes:
Coordinators Class
PokeLanguage Class
Field Class
Gifted Scientists

Other: Alice is usually seen wandering the halls with Yuna, who is mainly her coordinatling pokemon. along with that she usually carries around at least one book totally unrelated to her classes and is commonly called spacey and weird, but with no real friends, who can really tell?

AAANNNNDDD....

Name: Holland Walker

Appearence: Holland stands about 5' 7" and is fair-skinned, with shaggy silver hair and blue eyes. He prefers to wear normal t-shirts with a plain white button-up t-shirt over them. He also prefers to wear baggy jeans and tennis shoes. Holland is far sighted an needs to wear glasses, and a thick silver chain with a sun charm on it that was given to him by his sister.

Personality: Holland is very quiet and calm. He knows alot about pokemon, thanks to his sister so he looks bored most of the time in class and doodles on his papers.

History: Holland is commonly called the black sheep of his computer-geek family, in Kanto. His parents and sister, Maia, are computer progammers, while he is more an artistic. He has also been used as his sister's testing lab-rat for her things, so he knows as much about computers as he does pokemon!

Pokemon:

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Tsubaki
Moves:
1. Magical Leaf
2. Psychc
3. Shock Wave
4. Protect

Species: Sableye
Nickname: Gizmo
Moves:
1. Fury Swipes
2. Shadow Claw
3. Zen Headbutt
4. Thief

Classes:
Battle Class
Pokelanguage Class
Field Class
Math

Other: He lets Gizmo hang off his back and shoulders.

If anything, I can ditch Holland of you want me to.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 01-17-2009, 01:03 AM
cheetahsrock Offline
New Trainer

Okay, finally got around to this.

Name: Arrin Sane
Appearance: Arrin is five feet tall and has a normal white skin color. He has dark brown hair that covers his ears and his bangs go down to above his eyebrows. He normally wears a black hoodie that has flames going up the sleeves and is pure yellow inside of the hood which he always wears down.

Personality: Arrin is very cold and blunt and doesn't really now how to relate with people well. He doesn't try to make friends with anyone and normally tries to avoid anything social, and spends most of his time with his pokemon.

History: Arrin grew up as an only child and was born into a rich family. His parents gave him a private tutor and kept him away from other kids, and told him he was to special to be with other kids. When he was ten, his parents gave him a Hoppip and he spent most of his time with it and battled with it until it turned into a Skiploom and then a Jumpluff. When he was twelve his family took a vacation to Holon and while there he caught an Absol, which he nicknamed Scythe. When he turned fourteen his parents told him he could have one present and after much arguing he convinced them to let him go to a high school he had seen in Holon.
Pokemon:

Species: Jumpluff
Nickname: none
Delta Species: no
Moves:
1. Bounce
2. Cotton Spore
3. Bullet Seed
4. Aromatherapy

Species: Absol
Nickname: Scythe
Delta Species: Yes (Grass)
Moves:
1. Razor Wind
2. Razor Leaf
3. Quick Attack
4. Swift

Other: Jumpluff rides in his hood.
Classes:
Coordinators class
Battle class
Breeders Session
Woodshop/ Technology

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! Pretty colors...

Last edited by cheetahsrock; 01-17-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:31 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Do you need any teachers for this RP? Because I could make another Character if you need one.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-17-2009, 08:01 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

If you'd like to be a teacher, then fine. Not my problem.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:02 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Well I don't really want one but if you needed teachers I would make one because how will the classes work? Would we just say that there is a teacher there.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-18-2009, 01:30 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yeah, something like that.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:41 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not gonna think too hard on it, but we've got competition! I'm going to the RP thread, we have about 8 people with finished sign-ups! It's good enough for now~

Anyways, I'm going to upload my picture and we can get started!!!!

Let's Do This!
Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Name: Carmen
Appearence: Carmen
Personality: WIP
History: Carmen was a recident of Blackthorn City, Johto region. Unlike most from that city, she does not have any kind of Dragon type pokemon with her. At the high school anyways. Carmen has a baby Dratini back at home, being cared for by her little sister and brother. When Carmen was 5, it was the first time she had ever seen a full grown Dragonite. Her dad had just caught it that one day and brought it home to show her. She was as thrilled as a monkey in a tree.
Pokemon:

Species: Roserade(Shiny)
Nickname: Rose
Moves:
1.Magical Leaf
2.Solarbeam
3.Sludge Bomb
4.Giga Drain

Species: Rampardos
Nickname: Ravage
Moves:
1.Zen Headbutt
2.Ancientpower
3.Hyper Beam
4.Giga Impact

Species: Machamp
Nickname: Zeus
Delta Species: Yes
Moves:
1.Dyanmicpunch
2.Revenge
3.Flamethrower
4.Thunder Punch

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Bane
Delta Species: Yes
Moves:
1.Hidden Power
2.Shadow Ball
3.Toxic
4.Take Down

Classes:
Math
History
Coordinators Class
Gifted Scientists
Other: None

Last edited by sir_Aaron; 01-19-2009 at 07:12 PM.