Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:47 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Pokemon Dynasty: An Empire At War (SU's OPEN!!!)

Pokemon Dynasty
An Empire At War

~Story~

Quote:
April 14, 2201,

It's me again. I haven't done anything here lately, but I was busy, but I'm very old now, and I do not think I can continue my fight any longer. It seems like an empty thought, everyone is so helpless, they've lost faith. I've decided to write down in history everything that's happened, so somebody can find a way to stop him. Hopefully, somebody, anybody, can find this entry, and put a stop to them once and for all. With the help of my friends, this is our story...

89 years ago, in the Year 2112, Cipher came to power in Sinnoh. With their new political status, leader Evice quickly took action. With the power of Cipher at his hands, he made himself chancellor, spreading his reign from Sinnoh to Hoenn, to Kanto and Johto alike. Once he had control of most of the countries, his first act as Dictator was to confiscate all domesticated pokemon. With this, he stripped trainers rights to battle, and separated friends alike. Of course, this displeased many of us. People retaliated, and refused to give up their pokemon. Cipher merely punished them with jail time, and even had some people killed. Their actions grew worse by the day. They made laws forbidding leaving the cities, exploring the wild, and even interacting with pokemon! It's insanity! They've even forbidden all pokemon from the towns and cities.
About a year later, Cipher made a deal with Team Rocket, promising a share of the profit from their actions. Just as suddenly, members of the gang organization Team Snagem began appearing in the streets, ransacking homes and stealing all of the pokemon that might have been missed. Members of Cipher, Team Rocket, and Team Snagem began kicking people from their homes, and taking them for themselves. People were forced in ghettos, living in crowded, unsanitary conditions.
Five Years later, in 2118, the economy fell, crime was high, and Cipher introduced it's new system of guards. Shadow Pokemon. These pokemon are corrupted creatures, their hearts closed off from the world. They carry a black aura around them, easily separating them from groups. They are vicious monsters from hell. They snap and attack anyone and anything that is out of place. This only made things worse for the people and pokemon.

Pokemon began to return to the city. Nobody shunned them, only because everyone knew that Shadow Pokemon are stronger. Near the end of the year, riots struck out. Many people were killed or jailed. It was around then that me and a few of my friends decided to do something....

[ Pokemon Dynasty takes place during the events in this journal entry. This human and his friends became freedom fighters, defending the people against the onslaught of Cipher's reign. This is their story.]

(The RP takes place in Sinnoh by the way)

~Sign-Ups~

Name:
Allegiance: Knights of Valor, the Cipher Administration, or neither
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
----------
Pokemon: (Only Cipher Members (Team Rocket, Team Snagem too) may have Shadow Pokemon.

Also Particularly one that can stay out with you, a small one, would add to it too.

Species:
Nickname:
Moves:
Other:

Species:
Nickname:
Moves:
Other:
-----------
Other:

~Members~

Knights of Valor

Leader-
Lieutenant-
Second Lieutenant-

Cipher Administration

President-
General-
Admiral-

Cipher Members:

Team Snagem Members:
Gonzap-

Team Rocket Members:
Giovanni-

~Rules~

The Story Takes Place in Sinnoh
Abide all PE2K Rules and Regulations
No God-Modding
No Bunnying without user permission ahead of time
PG-13, mild language, minimum sexuality.
You can catch more pokemon as the story progresses, just keep in mind the situation.
If you are a citizen, you live in ghettos, dirty, unsanitary conditions with crowded rooms and little food.
Knights of Valor hang out in a secret location, their base of operations. Nobody knows where it is except them
The Cipher Administration members have the right to do whatever they want, wherever they want. 'Nuff Said.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:17 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108
Default Re: Pokemon Dynasty: An Empire At War (SU's OPEN!!!)

Can you reserve me as a member of Cipher in the Team Rocket branch, I'll get this sign-up done soon.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.

Last edited by DimentioFan108; 01-14-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:32 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hey DimentioFan, you can use this if you like it. I'm not into anymore.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:40 PM
DimentioFan108 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DimentioFan108

Something like this will probably be the next RP I try out, although not exactly the same way. But thanks for letting me use it.

Click on the eggies and hatchies or they will die.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:35 PM
poke123 Offline

Wait, so what's happening? Cuz I want to join...
Old 01-14-2009, 10:41 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Well, then you can take over. I don't want to lead this project anymore. I'll sign if someone else wants to do it though.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:02 AM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Well, then you can take over. I don't want to lead this project anymore. I'll sign if someone else wants to do it though.
You're saying I can take over? Hmm... I could come up with a few things to add to make this more interesting. I've been trying to come up with a good plot lately, but I haven't been able to think of one. I could add some stuff to this and maybe people will join. So, can I have this idea? (I would make another thread though, since this is your thread.)
Old 01-15-2009, 09:58 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Of Course. And if you lead, I'll sign up.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 PM
poke123 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
Of Course. And if you lead, I'll sign up.
Awesome!

-runs off to improve the plot-