Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0
Default Re: [SU]Morph[SU]

When is the RP gonna start? What are we waiting for?

Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mawile_rocks View Post
Name: Meown (Mee-own)

Spirit Animal: Tiger

Human Appearence: Meown is 5ft. 7" tall, and has crystal-like blue eyes, blond hair, and dark, tanned skin. She wears half-moon glasses, with jade colored earpieces, and a tiger pttern jacket with a white pleated skirt. Oh, almost forgot: She has a scar over her left eye, and a jade necklace.

Spirit Animal Appearence: Meown's sprirt animal, a tiger, has golden-orange fur the gleams like the sun. It has her scar, and is blind in one eye. It has Meown's jade necklace too, and her glasses.

Personality: Meown is VERY protective to her friends, but has a rarely seen homorus side. She's a little shy, but is a great stratigest. She is also quite vain, always asking her compainians how she looks.

History: Meown's past is unknown, as she has never told anyone. Her parents say she has experienced a trauma early in life- they won't say what.

Other: WWotS ish the RP Master
Lengthen everything then you're in.

Draco: STFU, ok? I still have to finish my SUs. God. I don't like impatient people.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-19-2009, 09:55 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Am I too late? Or can I reserve a spot?
Old 01-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Really sorry. It's just a really good idea and I wanna see where it goes. btw, since metal is obviously back, will he be joining us?

Old 01-19-2009, 11:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekah_the_pikachu View Post
Am I too late? Or can I reserve a spot?
You're never too late! ;D

Draco: I have no idea whatsoever.
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Eh, reserve me a spot as my big ol' monster buddy Bellum.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:31 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

Name: Ekura
Spirit Animal: Ethiopian Wolf
Human Appearence: Ekura's emerald green eyes sparkle and change subtly change colors with her mood, becoming lighter or darker. Her red hair cascades down her back and reaches to her waist. Jeans are her favorite clothing, as she never wears any other kind of pants. She usually dresses in a brown tunic with a green jacket over it. She is fairly tall and slim, but is stronger than she looks.

Spirit Animal Appearance: Ekura's spirit animal is very similar to that of a coyote and wolf. She has long legs that enables her to run quickly, and a narrow snout. Her coat is a beautiful rusty red, with white underparts. White speckles around her snout and she has white crescents under her eyes. The base of her tail is white, with a ginger stripe running along the top that spreads out to the rest of the tail. Ekura's toes are tipped with black

Personality: Ekura is a very energetic girl, constantly darting back and forth. She cannot sit still, and enjoys speed. She is much stronger than she looks, in both human and animal form, and can run quicker than most people. She likes to sing in both forms, and has a good voice. She's tougher than you'd think, although her appearance seems to say otherwise. She is very childish, and likes to laugh and pull pranks and other stunts. She's terrified of the elders when their mad, and tends to avoid them, but she sticks like a fly to flypaper to younger morphs, and tends to annoy some of them.

History: Ekura was born into a small family that lived on the edge of forest. When she was around the age of 10, she wandered too far into the woods and became lost. The more she tried to get back home, the deeper into the forest she went, until there was no hope of anyone ever being able to find her. She attempted to build a shelter and try to survive on her own, but the fall chill quickly blew in.

One night, it became so cold that she nearly froze to death in her sleep, but something odd happened. Instead of freezing she felt a warm blanket being draped over her. When she awoke in the morning, she discovered it was not a blanket, but fur of a grey wolf that kept her warm. Somehow, the wolf had been able to identify her as another morph, and with it's help, Ekura discovered her ability to transform. For the next four years, she stayed by his side. He was like a father to her, and he taught her everything she needed to know. One day, while they were on a hunting trip, they ran into a human hunter. Angered with them for killing it's target, he killed the wolf. Ekura barely manged to escape, but the loss still hurt her. For weeks she mourned, until an elder knocked some sense into her. She realized that just because he was gone, doesn't mean that it's the end for her as well. She straightened out, and became the hyperactive gal she is today.

Other: White Wolf of teh Snow is the rp master

Last edited by bekah_the_pikachu; 01-25-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

WWotS ish the RP Master

Name: Alexander Black

Spirit Animal: (DAMN YOU, CRYSTAL!) Wolf ()

Human Appearence:

Spirit Animal Appearence:
Alex has a total black body with brown stripes symmetrically down his back. He also has a white underbelly shaped like a diamond.

Personality: How does your character act? What is he/she's outlook on life? 2-4 line minimum.

History: A mostly brief summary of your character's past. Three line minumum.

Other: N/A

Hey, I'll finish later.

l links l
Old 01-26-2009, 11:23 PM
Redmario Offline
Master Trainer

Here is my finished sign up. If you spot anything wrong just tell me and I will edit it immediately.

Name: Raphir A.K.A. "Simon"

Spirit Animal: Yeti

Human Appearence:

Raphir is 5' 11" and weighs about 135 pounds. He has short messy black hair with light brown eyes. He usually wears a long sleeved black shirt with light red lines as in the picture, green cargo pants, and black shoes. He wears semi thick black glasses that when in human form he can barely see without.

Spirit Animal Appearence:

A massive hulk like creature that towers above people at 8' 0" tall and weighing at a massive 325 pounds. He is also covered head to toe in snow white hair which hides his face along with parts of his mouth making him almost unidentifiable to almost all except to the morph community. He has very bulgy muscles all along his arms and legs but thanks to his thick hair it is almost impossible to see.

Personality: Raphir is an extremely intelligent man who constantly loves to learn new things in hopes of being smarter. He is extremely seclusive due to his morphing ability not because he is afraid of his form but rather he doesn't want to harm anyone or anything. He is willing to help out anyone if they are in need and put there needs above his own. He is extremely knowledgeable when it comes to medicine or anything scientific. He is also handy when it comes to carpentry and cooking. He is a pacifist by nature and will only fight to defend someone else.

History: Raphir was born as the only son of his father Jorel whom he and his father lived alone. From an early age Raphir learned of his morphing ability and with his fathers help he learned to control his transformation. For many years he and his father lived a peaceful life until the day that the morphs were discovered around when Raphir was 16 years old. Raphir was busying himself at his home when his father quickly rushed into there small cabin quickly shutting the door behind him. His father relayed the info of the morphs discovery as his son gathered a pack filling it with various clothes, food, and other survival tools before telling him to escape out the back as he held them off. Raphir quickly rushed outside as his father burst out of the front door quickly engaging in the hunters in his primal morph form.

Raphir slowly made his way through the deep patches of snow deeper and deeper into the woods that surrounded his house before stopping atop a nearby hill before turning back to his former home and the battle that ensued in front of it. Raphir was amazed at the furiousness and power that his father displayed as he fought off countless hunters as there bullets pierced deep into his body causing him to roar in pain before knocking aside a hunter his body smashing into a nearby tree with a sickening crunch.

It was in that moment that his father looked up towards the hill where his gaze connected with Raphir's. Raphir felt the pain of his father as he let up one final roar before being silenced forever as a well aimed shot rushed straight into his heart. Raphir shouted at the top of his lungs as he saw his fathers body slumping to the ground causing the hunters attention to turn to Raphir himself then giving chase to him. Raphir didn't have anytime to mourn as he quickly transformed and made his escape into the woods.

It has been many years since his fathers death and his seclusion from the human world that has lead to his survival. Now Raphir feels that is the time to come out of hiding and reunite with his other fellow morph community.

Other: Oh! And before I forget... 'WWotS ish the RP Master'

Last edited by Redmario; 01-26-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Dragoness Offline

Name: Ivory Dragoon
Spirit Animal: Dragon

Human Appearence: Ivory is slightly above the average height for most females, at about five feet and seven inches. She is very slightly plump around the waist (but not really "chubby" or any term like that) at about 130 pounds. Through experimenting with different dyes, Ivory turned her thick hair a light green color with only a few strands of her natural black hair left in it. That same hair is cropped short and (using natural plant life for styling gel) it is usually styled into a three inch tall, multi-pointed hairdo. The clothing she normally wears leans towards pants and shirts, usually the colors of her clothes are a mixture of reds; golds; blues; greens; and purples. Her name, "Ivory" is an apt description for her rather pale skin. She has sharp blue eyes set in a calm, steady and somewhat pretty looking face.

Spirit Animal Appearence: When Ivory morphs into her dragon shape, she turns into a 20 foot long dragon (not counting her fifteen foot tail), with eyes that are vertically striped white and deep blue. Her scales are royal blue with gold edging when she is calm, but they turn pale blue with silver edging when she is angry and a very deep blue color with black edging when she is scared. The outer edging on her scales also turn a light red color when she is flirting and a very pale pink when she is embarrassed (the main color of her scales--royal blue--remains the same for when she is embarrassed/flirting). She has the large nostrils of a dragon with a mouth full of sharp, white teeth. She also has a pair of scaled arms with five inch gold claws. Her arms reach about three to four feet in length and the arms are attached to the front part of her body and a set near the end part.

Personality: Ivory is usually laid back except for when people say the wrong things about her and any of her friends/family. Then she shows a dragon's fury to them. While she is sociable, she is also a type of loner as she is content in both the presence of social scenes and while she is alone (or has just one good friend near her). Ivory almost became a total loner due to her views on how the Morph community behaves. She is not like most other Morphs in the fact that she believes that having some electricity, motorcycles, computers, and other such comforts in life are perfectly fine as long as they find a way to balance with nature without harming it. She often points out that lightning is a part of nature but it is electric, so why not use some electricity if it is natural? These views were not looked fondly upon by the other Morphs, but Ivory's fun loving, sweet and usually calm nature won out--people liked her enough that they put up with her odd views and don't force her away from them.

History: Ivory grew up in the Morph society with her two brothers and sisters. At first, she feared people who were not morphs because she heard terrible stories about them. This fear continued until one day, when was about 23 years of age, she stumbled upon an injured young human boy. Ivory's kindness took hold of her and she took the boy to a local town where she planned to slip away unnoticed once she put him on the steps to a house. The plan almost worked but somebody from the town spotted her and brought her to the boys parents. There she stayed part of the night, talking to them (still hiding everything about the Morphs of course--she told them she was a visitor from another town, just passing through) and hiding her delight when she saw the computers, TVs, cars and other such things. Since then, she has little fear from most humans (except for the ones who hunt her and her family) and has tried to encourage her tribe to open up to new things in the world.

Other: I am being forced to say that WWotS is the RP Master! :P (joking, joking :) )

Last edited by Dragoness; 01-27-2009 at 02:10 AM.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Bloodclaw

Spirit Animal: Velociraptor

Human Appearence: Though it is rarely seen, Bloodclaw does have a human form. In his human form, he is a thin, almost skeletal man with pure white hair and a short beard. While using this form, Bloodclaw wears only a loincloth, and looks like a headhunter.

Spirit Animal Appearence: The Velociraptor is a vicious, six-foot tall Dinosaur from the Cretacious period. Vicious pack hunters. Velociraptors were considered to be the most fearsom of all the Jurassic predators, even more so than the feared Tyrannosaur. In keeping with the respect of the lost race, Bloodclaw's skin in Raptor form is a pale yellow with dark green stripes, like a tiger. A curving, six-inch claw comes from the middle toes of the bipedal creature. A thick tail balances the heavy head and strong neck. His mouth is filled with razor sharp fangs, and atop his head is a plume of what look like feathers, distinguishing him as an alpha male.

Personality: A vicious creature, Bloodclaw is dislikeable at best, hated at worst. His name perfectly fits his personality, as does his spirit form. A vicious, merciless morph, Bloodclaw has forever hated Humans, and knew that they would find out. He even took the measure of attacking Humans for pleasure. Shunned for his actions and viciousness, he was expelled from the council of elders.

History: A vicious morph left over from the Jurassic period. Being a Velociraptor Alpha male, he is a relentless fighter and a cold-blooded killer. He was, at one time, a member of the Council of Elders, but he was expelled for his viciousness.

After being expelled from the Council, he was able to do what he wanted; Hunt Humans. He pursued this with zeal, leading environmentalists on with the whisperings of a new species to be discovered. Eventually, the Humans learned that Bloodclaw was a Velociraptor (identified by a paleontologist who was shown a photograph. The man went missing the next month).

At one time, he had a short relationship with Crystal, but was promptly dumped after she witnessed his feeding off of a human. Depsite this, he bears no grudge.

Other: WWotS ish teh RP master.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Skipper_The_Growlite Offline
Master Trainer

when do you think this is going to start white wolf?
Old 01-27-2009, 01:17 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

Can I be reserved, pretty please?

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY
Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 PM

All are reserved and I'm reviewing the completed SU's and Accepting or Denying them. Check the Accepted List later.

Also, the RP will start when I get MY SU done.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

*squee* IT ES STARTING!