Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-12-2009, 03:52 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default [SU]Morph[SU] SU's CLOSED! Exceptions reopened!

Morph
Show your spirit animal, or die.

Plot
Once upon a time...

Tranquility Forest. A place where magic threads through the trees and rustles the leaves. Unknown by modern day society, a tribe inhabits the sacred forest undiscovered by civilization due to it's location on the top of a sheer cliff face that stretched into the sky, surrounded by storm clouds and lightning making it impossible to reach from the outside. But inside, the forest gets nothing but small downpours and sunny weather.

This is the home of the Morphs.

The Morphs are like average people, except they live a simple life; without TV, vehicles, or electrical appliances (as well as electricity). They are in complete harmony with nature, and have found their spirit animals within. They are given the power of transforming into their spirit animal from nature, and use it to an advantage.

They venture down to the forests of more civilized lands to hunt, which often leads to sighting such as the Loch Ness Monster and such, which is actually a Morph from a time long ago in the dinosaur age (he is the last from that age).

When you are a Morph, you have an unlimited lifespan, but will die from casualties such as the infection of a wound or being shot in the heart by humans while hunting.

The Morph society is lead by the Council, a group of wise Morphs who lead large hunts into rural areas. The two heads of the Council, Crystal and Saphira, have the most power and a lot of experience, and were voted as head of the Council by the Morph society.

One day as a particular Morph who had a Chinese dragon as a spirit animal went hunting, he was killed by hunters at the base of the cliff. The humans who had shot and killed him traced his trails up he mountains, exposing the Morphs. Their identity was discovered as Morphs and, classified as freaks and threats, began to become the hunted. Every animal or human not wearing a military uniform or carrying a patch clipped onto their fur or ear were shot and killed. Many died and the population of Morphs began to dwindle.

In a last desperate attempt to save their society, the Council decided to flee until they had recovered from their decrease in numbers. They believed that, they too, had their right to live.

Rules
The ultimate guidelines of survival...
  • No Bunnying
  • No God Modding
  • No transforming into godly animals with ultimate powers.
  • Play nice.
  • You may fight back, but no declaring wars until we are a ways into the RP. Society members only vote and suggest, anyways. The Council decides and counts votes.
  • The positions of Saphira and Crystal are MINE (FOO!), but There can be three more members of the Council.
  • I am RP lord. Bow down before me! :D
  • What I say goes, no arguing
  • Three strikes and you're out. Break any rules and you get a strike. You have been warned.
  • Put 'WWotS ish the RP Master' somewhere in your SU or it will not be accepted.
  • No one liners. You must have at least two, four lined paragraphs. Hahaha. Another chance to strikeout.

SU Sheet
The test of nature...

Name: What you're character is called.
Age: How old is your character? Not too extreme, please.
Spirit Animal: What can your Morph turn into?
Human Appearence: What does your Morph look like? 2-4 line minimum even with picture.
Spirit Animal Appearence: What does your Morph's spirit animal look like? 2-4 line minimum even with picture.
Personality: How does your character act? What is he/she's outlook on life? 2-4 line minimum.
History: A mostly brief summary of your character's past. Three line minumum.
Other: Anything else I forgot?
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 03-04-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [SU]Morph[SU]

Accepted
They know their Spirit animal and where they belong...

Ragork

Kale

Attel

Chibi

Kipper/Bull

Ekura

Simon

Ivory

Bloodclaw

Derek

Lilly

Kameron

Crystal and Saphira

Reserved
Waiting for the test to begin...

?? (Guard13007)

?? (The Frozen Prince)

Raven

?? (Hyosuke {BEAT THAT WORLD})

?? (Tyrannitar_Trainer {BEAT THAT UNIVERSE!!!!})

Pending
The final decision is approaching fast...

Denied
The ones who's best was not enough...

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-26-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:53 AM

My SU Sheet

Name:
Crystal

Spirit Animal:
Wolf

Human Appearance:
Crystal has clear circles with black outline on her sky blue kimono, which overlapped to form an exotic blue flower. That same flower dapples the rest of the Japanese garb, which had a barely distinguishable flap on it's side. Her eyes are a deep blue. They are not a solid blue, though, instead they swirl with light colors such as emerald, more azure, and a hint of brown. She is always barefoot, and her feet are in good shape nevertheless. Crystal's hair is a beautiful silvery-white, and it is silky and shiny, as well as clean.

Spirit Animal Appearance:
Crystal is a silvery white wolf who is a very daunting four and a half feet tall and weighs 127 lbs. She is slim and sleek, and can crouch down and shrink her size to less than a foot. She has a tuft of fur that starts at her neck and follows her chest line, hanging almost regally in an almost royal style, basically like the fur that hangs from a Ninetale's neck. She has long legs that ripple with muscle when she runs. She has eyes that are capable of hypnotizing most humans and allows her to escape from being shot. Crystal is a fabulous example of majesty.

Personality:
Crystal is very wise and filled with dominance. She is an excellent leader and can think both quickly and wisely in situations when both are needed. She tends to stay in her wolf form more than her human form, but only in forests. She has a knack for evasion and has a superior sense of smell whether she is in human form or not. Her hypnotic eyes is one of her keys to survival, but she also relies on her cunning personality. Like any wolf, she can be extremely crafty, and is always alert. Crystal does not mind eating raw meat in her wolf form, and regularly takes the wolf pack out for a hunt. She loves her people as she would love a child of her own, and will risk her life to protect them.

History:
From the time she was born Crystal showed superior leadership skills. When she was a year old she met Saphira, and they became instant friends. When the other pups or animals were in a sticky situation, they would carefully and intelligently guide them out of it. Saphira and Crystal grew up together, bonding and becoming the leaders of hunts. They never came back empty handed or hurt. Crystal especially always took complete responsibility for the Morphs she led out to a hunt, and protected them with her life. Eventually she became the Head of Council. The other seat sat vacant for about three days, then suddenly Saphira was right there beside her.

When 'The Situation' came, which was the discovery of their race, they did their absolute best to keep calm and carefully worm their way out of it. Sometimes this worked, and sometimes this did not. When it didn't tragedy would strike and lives would be lost-guaranteed. Crystal took evasive action and demanded that the society flee. They would fight later, but not now. Planning would be needed. The silver wolf lead the community out into remote areas.

Head of Council

Other:
I ish the RP Master. >:D

Name:
Saphira

Spirit Animal:
Dragon

Human Appearance:
Saphira stands at a towering 6"4 and weighs in at about 87 lbs-light weight she is. Her dress is made of satin and lined with silk. Her hair is a light azure, and it is always clean. Her eyes sparkle in an awing shade of cerulean. When she spins, her gown swirls and glistens, especially if it's sunny outside. Saphira's frame is slender and looks extremely fragile, but you don't have to look closely at her when she runs to see that muscle ripples through her legs and her arms, but in a beautiful way instead of a scary way. She has the amazing power to sprout white, feathery angel wings in her human form-an amazing feat that requires an unmeasurable amount of concentration and willpower the first time. After that it is easier, but still difficult. Because of this reason, Saphira rarely reveals them.

Spirit Animal Appearance:

Saphira is at least 170 feet tall and weighs about 458 lbs, extremely light for a dragon her size. Her eyes shimmer with a sapphire light, and so do her scales. They are almost as hard as diamond. Her tail has large spikes and she has feathery wings that seem to stretch endlessly to the sky, towers of feather, cartilage, and mostly muscle. The spikes that run down her neck, spine, and tail are deadly to any being that happens to fall on one or cut themselves. A horn curves elegantly from either side of her forehead. The bottom of them has the texture of velvet. Saphira's long tail is tipped with sharp spikes. She uses this as a weapon when needed. Her huge talons are capable of tearing a ton (2,000 pounds) of boulders out of a cliff side. Saphira's tail can wipe out half a small forest with one hard flick.

Personality:
Saphira is the opposite of selfish and thinks of others before herself. She has a strange maternal instinct that drives her to protect the innocent and to be weary of the threats. In battle she can be deadly and will if needed. She will breath sapphire flames and roast her foes, but fire causes energy to dissolve at a slow pace, and since Saphira likes conserving her energy, she tends to use fire less. Saphira is usually genial and kind. She loves Morph children and cares for them as if her own. The azure-scaled dragon enjoys flying at high speeds and doing aerial stunts like figure eights a dives. Also during battle, she will tend to drop boulders on foes, and Saphira will usually sweep the trees from the ground with her tail.

History:
When Saphira was born, she didn't cry. She instead studied the situation with the attitude of a teenager, sweeping her eyes over the room and her parents. Satisfied, she would close her eyes and sleep. Never did she cry for no reason. But she loved to laugh and she would morph and dash ahead of her parents. They would play along and play Follow the Leader for about an hour before Saphira would fall asleep once more. She was born on the same day as Crystal, whom she met at the age of one.

The growth of their friendship was... abnormal. They couldn't be seperated. Eventually the parents moved near each other just to prevent the two of them from running away at night to see each other. They were called 'The Twins' all over the town. They lead smaller siblings and other children, sometimes even adults, out of situations hard to wriggle out of. This continued for years and years. The two began to lead some of the largest hunting parties ever recorded in Morph history. The sapphire dragon was more of a planner. Crystal was the real leader, but together they were the ultimate leaders. When they were elected as the Head of Council together, they rejoiced. Saphira and Crystal did their best to protect the society once they were discovered.

Head of Council

Other:
I ish the RP master!

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 02-26-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Can I sign up? If so --> *reserves spot* Awesome idea for a RP!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:13 AM
chaostempest Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to chaostempest Send a message via MSN to chaostempest Send a message via Yahoo to chaostempest

I want to join, but I don't have time right now to fill out the SU, can I reserve a spot please, this seems to be an awesome role play once its up and running
Old 01-12-2009, 05:49 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Reserve please and my Morph will be a Polar Bear or a Saber Tooth tiger.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 01-12-2009, 06:46 PM
RipperSan Offline
Amateur Trainer

I'd like a reservation if you don't mind. my sign-up will be posted later today. I'm leaning towards a bull or something for my morph.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:20 PM
Palkiaperson Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Palkiaperson

Oooh, interesting plot. Definetly reserve me.

//Name\\
Raven

//Gender\\
Female

//Age\\
17 1\2

//Spirit Animal\\
Lion
Pic coming soon.

Appearence

//Personality\\

//History\\

//Rank\\

//Other\\
WWotS ish the RP Master.

EDIT:
I'm changing her spirit animal to an Appalosa horse.

EDIT2: Screw it I'm going with a Lion.

Last edited by Palkiaperson; 01-19-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Black Fox of the Darkness Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Black Fox of the Darkness

Name: Aaron

Spirit Animal: Basilisk

Human Appearence: He has lush brown scraggly hair that covers his forehead. His pale green eyes can stare at you and you will never even lnow that there was any emotion in them. He is roughly 4'11" tall. He has arms and legs the sae size as any kid his age.

Spirit Animal Appearence: When he transforms he turns about 7'5" tall with razor sharp claws that can penetrate through diamonds. He has black and dark grey scales that are bulletproof. His claws are about three inches long.His eyes are pretty much a blackish gray which is impossible to mimick. He is a different Basilisk than any other though. When he turns his victims to stone, they turn to Quarts which he decorates him home with.

Personality: He acts like a normal 11 yeart old. He doesn't like it when others tell him what to do, which is why he decided to join the Council. He is quite stubborn and persistant, and takes orders from noone. He is a lover when it comes to younger children in the village. He has younger siblings of his wn which he has to look out for. He sharpens his claw using diamonds he gets from a cave in the Himalayas.

History: Aaron grew up with the unusualk power of being able to transform into the mighty Basilisk. He never knew his parents, but from what people had told him, his mother had fallen in love with a Basilisk and he was th result of a child. Fellow Basilisk's taught him the ways of hunting, stealth, turning others to stone, and how to immitate the sounds of other spirit morphs. One individual being in paticularly was the closest that he ever got as a mother. Her name was Arithma, and she was a Gargoyle morph that nursed him from birth. She nursed him and his three sisters and two brothers. They were all different morphs because his mother had fallen in love with many a morph.

Other: 'WWotS ish the RP Master'

Last edited by Black Fox of the Darkness; 01-17-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:25 AM
Hyosuke Offline

Send a message via AIM to Hyosuke Send a message via MSN to Hyosuke Send a message via Skype™ to Hyosuke

Hey reserve me x)
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 AM
Draco Boy 0 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Draco Boy 0

Name: Ragork

Spirit Animal: Draconian

Spirt Animal Appearence: Changes into a half-dragon, half-man. He controls fire with his abilities. He starts to grow flames when he gets angry. He is completely red. He stands 6'2 in this form and weighs 260 pounds. He spends most of his time as his spirit animal and only changes when at home or at a meeting. Alot like this

Human Appearance: In his human form, he is a bit shorter than his spirit animal. He stands 5'8 and weighs about 170 pounds. He is very muscular and usually wears a blue shirt, black pants, and a red coat. He almost always has his hunting knife on his belt. He is always looking around(always looking for a human attack). He has red hair, blue eyes, and has a scar across his right eye.

Personality: Ragork is a very determined hunter. He really wants to go out and destroy the humans who hunt Morphs because one of the original human hunting parties killed his sister. At most other times he is kind. He is very protective of any Morphs that he hunts with, as well as Morphs in general. He prefers to be in a small group rather than a big one. But he hates to be alone.

History: He grew up in a hunting family. Everyone of his relatives hunts, and most of them are hunters by trade. They supply the morphs with meat, hides, and furs. As a result, he grew up hearing many stories of his family's hunts. When he became old enough, he went on a hunt to discover his spirit animal, as was the tradition in his family. His father went with him to make sure that he wouldn't get hurt. As he fought a bear, he was engulfed in flames and became his spirit animal. He then lost control of it and burned the bear. While they couldn't use anything from the bear, Ragork had gained his power and soon gained control over it and quickly became one of the best hunters. In one of his hunts, he took his younger sister with him. She had just recently gotten her powers and wanted to try them out. They were away when the first humans had arrived in their village so they didn't believe the stories about them. When they ran into them, they were attacked. They both killed many humans but one of them managed to shoot Ragork's sister in the heart. As she died, Ragork lost control for only the second time in his life and burned all of the humans, along with a good section of the forest. He brought back his sister's body and vowed revenge on human kind that day. His family has been slowly trying to stop him from his goal, and they have succeeded in convincing him not to kill the humans that have never hunted a Morph.

Other: WWoS is the RP master.

I'm done now :)

Last edited by Draco Boy 0; 03-15-2009 at 03:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosuke View Post
Hey reserve me x)

Ohmigosh look who it is. :O

All are reserved.

EDIT: I edited the SU sheet. All who started have to finish it in the slightly new format. I just split Appearence in two.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 01-13-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
scalec Offline

Name: Royce
Spirit Animal: Grizzly Bear
Human Appearence: A tall, lean kid with shaggy, dark brown hair and midnight black eyes. His ears are bear ears and bear teeth are stuck permanatly, but thats the only bear thing about him if human. Wears black jeans and a black-T.
Spirit Animal Appearence: A big, brown Grizzley Bear. Assuming you haven't seen one, think black bear, and then cover it up with course, brown fur. Then multiply the size by three. There you go.
Personality: Pessimistic alot, because he doesn't think he's important. He does have those, rare and brief sunny moments, though. He also doesn't talk much, and looks goth.
History: If you were repeatedly shot, falling, and tripping you would take a bad attitude, too. Joel has been accident prone since he was born, his mother tripped and he went flying out the window! (Thankfully he landed in a moss bunch). When he got older, he was curious about the world beyond the forest and would take repeated trips to look around.

Unfortuneatly, he would always get hurt once on one of these trips, whether it be tripping or getting shot. Most of the bullets never hit him, but he's had too many close shaves for comfort.
Other: No.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:05 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Reserve me please.

Name: Yatuya

Spirit Animal: Black Jaguar

Human Appearence: What does your Morph look like? 2-4 line minimum even with picture.

Spirit Animal Appearence: What does your Morph's spirit animal look like? 2-4 line minimum even with picture.

Personality: How does your character act? What is he/she's outlook on life? 2-4 line minimum.

History: A mostly brief summary of your character's past. Three line minumum.

Other: WWotS ish the RP master

Will edit when I can.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

WWotS ish the RP Master
Name: Kale
Spirit Animal: Phoenix
Human Appearence: Kale is a rather handsome morph, who still has the appearance of a teenager. Kale stands at about 5'9" and weighs about 150 pounds. He has auburn hair and golden eyes. He has a healthy tan, and toned muscles. He often wears elaborate clothing, all being either red, gold, black, or a combination.
Spirit Animal Appearence: Kind of like this.
Kale in his spirit animal appearance is nearly identical to the picture. His feathers are much more vivid, making him more noticeable. He has an extremely large plume of feathers on his head, and talons that can rip through flesh quite easily. When flying at high speeds, his wings become engulfed in fire. He can also spit small bursts of flame from his beak. When Kale is in this form, he is 10 feet from the end of his beak to the tips of his tail feathers.
Personality: Kale can be described in one word. Vain. There is no one more important to himself in the world than himself. He believes himself to be more valuable than others since he is so young and in the Council. Many find it disgusting by listening to him praise himself, although it is somewhat justified, with his intelligence and looks. Kale can be cold, and even rutheless to get what he wants. More often than not, Kale uses manipulation and verbal attacks rather than direct violence. However, if the need arises, he will use his razor-sharp talons against anyone who stands in his way.
History: Kale grew up in a small hut with a kind and caring mother and sister. His sister was a bit younger than him, and idolized her brother. He was considered a prodigy, and was accepted into the council at the young age of 16. He made his mother and sister very proud. Then, one day, Kale was flying high in the sunny sky, and looked down to see that someone had invaded the village that had been kept secret for so long. It was the humans. Kale immediatly dived from the sky, and went to his home. He heard yelling and screaming from inside and rushed in. As soon as he ran inside, he heard two loud bangs and Kale looked up. His mother and sister were laying on the floor dead. Kale was then given a tag with an ID number, and taken with the rest of his village. Instead of being heartbroken, Kale acted relatively normal. When he was asked by his friends how he survived, he said, "They weren't good enough. I was spared because I was better." This unnatural pride continued to grow, until it engulfed Kale.

Last edited by Atropos; 03-14-2009 at 03:43 AM.