Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-12-2009, 01:45 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi
Default Re: (RP) Team RP VI - Twilight's Cataclysm

OIAF Base, Kumquat Island
Orange Islands

I landed the Purple Twilight I on the landing strip of the OIAF Base as the sun had set over the horizon. I turned on the Twilight's flood lights, so the other pilots could see where to land. All in all, ten more jets and a Cargo-Copter full of trained pilots and troops landed on the strip. Once everyone was out, I began to speak.

"Gentlemen, I believe it is time we hijacked our ves-" I said, before being cut off, several low-rank zombies had seen the flood lights, and had surrounded us. I pulled out my twin katanas, as they ran towards us. I kept slicing and dicing, as the army continued to ram towards us. However, I made a terrible discovery; they didn't die. The decapitated heads rolled on the floor, biting the ankles of the troops.

Sheathing my blades, I grabbed my M12, lined it up with the head of a zombie that attempted to attack me, and shot it. The head exploded, sending zombie goo everywhere. However, that discovery came on the heels of another one; a big large, fat zombie came out of the distance, as one of the troops shouted, "BOOMER!" I cocked the shotgun, and shot it at the Boomer. His stomach exploded, covering us in zombie goo.

The zombies went berserk, running at us at extremely high speeds. I began to barrel chest them with the shotgun, knocking them back until my vision cleared. Once the goop had dripped off of my face, I could already see several bite and scratch marks on my arms and legs. My trenchcoat was torn at the bottom and the undead heads bit and tore at it. Besides liking the look of the torn blue flames, I needed to stop continued damage.

I cocked the gun again and shot it at the face of another zombie, exploding its head, "There are too many!" I shouted, shooting another. I realized I was out of rounds, so I reached into a pouch, and loaded the gun with incendiary rounds. I head-shotted one of the zombies, and his entire body was lit on fire. The advancing zombies were also lit on fire, as they ran around, screaming in pain from the flames.

I acted fast. Grabbing a bottle of booze from one of the soldiers and taking a shred of my trenchcoat from the floor, and lit it on fire with my lighter, and threw the Molotov Cocktail into the crowd of zombies. It exploded, lighting them all on fire, "That'll do nicely."

Projects
AMS Seatooth - 35% Complete (5% Per Post) [20 Posts]
AMS Seafang - 35% Complete (5% Per Post) [20 Posts]
Sevii Supply Tunnels - 30% Complete (10% Per Post) [10 Posts]
Old 01-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Neo Ashfield
Team Aqua
Pummelo Island, Orange Islands

The work crews had given us the clear that all five ships were fully refueled. Meanwhile, our Team Aqua SWAT teams notified us that they were convinced the zombie infestation on each ship had been cleared out. The engineering teams were checking out the generators and reactors, but it seemed like damage was only very minor.

The hotwiring was taking much longer than I expected. I figured I was almost done, but if wasn’t sure. It was one of those things that I could be either very close to finishing, or I could realize all the way at the end that I did the entire damn thing wrong from the very start. I swore, whoever made the security on this tub must have been one paranoid little asswipe.

In an objective that I thought would have been clearly easy with no problem running overtime, we were looking at a possible defense against a zombie attack. Lloyd Hagen was busy trying to hotwire the OIN Taskmaster while James Rockwell was trying to pry his way into the OIN Triumphant, neither one of them getting any closer to completing their objective. I was getting pissed off at the stupid thing, spitting every curse I knew at the damn machine. Our work crews had tried to find where the keys were, but we already knew that they were likely with the captains, who were probably drooling all over their feet in some dark warehouse somewhere. Even if the zombies attacked, searching the bodies would be a serious waste of effort and time, and I was sure I would have cracked this damn thing by then. If not, I’d swear I’d chainsaw the whole thing apart.

As far as I was convinced, Team Aqua had no worthy adversaries. Every other nation was a pitiful excuse for an economy, and would have no choice but to submit to Raidon Makoto’s will. His face and his image was already being glorified around the Sevii Islands as a hope of change and future. And the people of Sevii were following it, so convinced that democracy fails at achieving any long-term objectives. I would have laughed more at it if democracy hadn’t had the chance to do as much damage as it did. Regardless, I already knew Team Aqua was the cure for that stupid mistake.

The CDPA weapon production was moving along smoothly. At that moment, R&D was looking into ways for using it as a warhead and chemical gas. Our only problems with this whole plan was Sinnoh and very soon, Orre. We couldn’t blackmail Sinnoh with something they had already been afflicted with. However, that was obviously what the ships were for, as well as the air force and the army. The beauty of the thing was, there were enough Hybrids in Team Aqua’s ranks to clear out Sinnoh and bend it toward Team Aqua’s will, and we all knew this would happen in time. Orre, it could be resolved either by striking fast or doing the same thing to Sinnoh. Either way, it would be easily resolved. And if CDPA bombs were not longer a threat, there were plenty of other explosives and chemical weapons that were.

Our Team Aqua engineering personnel replied with a positive check on the Behemoth Railgun schematics we had sent over. The teams were very convinced it could rip a through and though hole against most ship hulls, or totally obliterate land armored vehicles. The best part about it was the fact no one else would find these, only us.

Still, as the sun began to set, we needed to pick up the pace…

-------------------------
In Progress

AMS Seafang Battleship –8/20 (40%)
AMS Seatooth Battleship – 8/20 (40%)
CDPA Weapon – 5/25 (20%)
Behemoth Railguns – 2/25 (10%)

Old 01-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Charizard Michelle Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle

Mala Aspecto says "If rust is coming to Kumquat and I am on Kumquat...Hmm..."
Graffiti
Kumquat Island, Orange Islands

Mala pointed at a group of zombies and at once sparks of Thunderwaves attacks were fired. The zombies let out a morn as they got froze by the electric attack. Soon ice attacks were shot and froze the decaying skin of the zombies.

Bullets were shot as Mala saw one getting too close. The zombie countinue to push forwards as Mala snuck her way and force her gun into the mouth of the zombie. She then pulled the trigger and blasted the brains out of the zombie. The zombie then fell to the ground.

Everything was quiet and Mala said, "That was fun! Lets do it again!"

"Well it seems like we got a good round up here." said the person in black. He then looked around to the four blocks of ice around them holding about three to two zombies a piece. "This is the second time we came across some."

Mala smiled and said, "Yeah and we only killed three of them too."

"You killed them." said a person.

"Who what now?" asked Mala looking at her gun with a smile and then at the person who spoke.

"Nothing." said the person who face was masked.

Mala then smiled and said, "Good." Mala then press a button on her bluetooth and called ANna on the secured network that Sean made for their group. "Hey Anna. How things going there?"

It took a while but ANna answered. "We got two ships up and going. The OIN Servent and OIN Slave we are working on. The other two ships, the OIN Prey and the OIN Foe are not something we can do today."

"Which one is close to being done?" asked Mala.

"The OIN Servent with the OIN Slave not far behind it." answered Anna. She then paused and said "Good thing we cleared this base of the zombies. I had some men go and check up on some of our frozen buddies and they were able to refreeze them."

"And you are making sure our work here is secured too right?" asked Mala.

Anna sighed and said, "Yes. I am following your directions to the moment." Mala smiled because she knew the Operation Fresh was going ok. Mala had no idea how depth Operation Fresh was but it was going to take a while with what they doing here being the first part.

Mala saw that some of her team had pulled out some Rhyhorns who were going to transport these zombies to the base. Mala then said, "We are going to send some nice zombies over to you guys. Ok?"

Anna replied, "Ok. That is fine. We countinue working here."

"You sound pleased." said Mala.

"Well we got some nice looking aircrafts here. Most of them are on either the OIN Slave, which is one of the bigger ship, or the OIN Prey which is same size." said Anna. "I just wish that we have notice the OIN Prey first but really it is ok. One big ship and one nice looking ship is ok. We come back for the other right?"

Mala nodded and said, "Yeah. The zombie picking here is nice and this is a nice place." Mala then saw that they were walking close to another pack and said, "Well I talk to you later. Try to secure some of those figthers too and we talk later ok?"

Mala then looked at her Electvire and Rotom and said, "Thunderwave those suckers!" Soon Ice Beams could be seen as Mala closed the communication channel.

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 01-12-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:21 AM
zinachu Offline

Raven Lean
Team Aqua
Sinnoh- Route 209

<Ugh, the prey in this area is meager, nothing good to eat,> Nightflare muttered at my side, and I could hear her stomach rumble. I rolled my eyes and gave her a look.

<If you’re that hungry go find a flock of Staravia and kill some, there’s hundreds around here,> I snapped at her. She growled, I knew she hated eating feathery Pokémon, but that was her problem, if you wanted to survive, then you ate what you could get and didn’t complain about it.

<I’m going to be stingy about it whether you like it or not!> Nightflare barked. I sighed and sniffed the air. There was a Bibarel around here somewhere, its scent strong on my nose. Okay, the meat was stringy and not very good, but it filled my empty stomach and gave me the energy to move on. I found it lounging by the water, along with it’s mate. I licked my lips involuntarily, and felt an instant rush of saliva build in my mouth at the sight of food. The male looked to be healthy, and the female appeared to be fit for a feast as well. I fingered my pretty pistol in its holster; it was begging to be played with, but not today. I had to save its ammo for a more dire time. Even my AK-47 was screaming ‘shoot me!’ but I couldn’t, as much as I wanted too. I pulled to Pokèballs off my belt and threw them on the ground, releasing my Pikachu, Sparkplug, and Hydro, the Floatzel.

<Sparkplug, you take the male Bibarel, I’ll take the female. Hydro, if they try fleeing through the water throw them back on land,> I commanded. Spark happily obliged as he charged forward and unleashed his Thunder attack. I ran forward, the dying sunlight fueled my Solarbeam, and though it struck home it wasn’t as powerful as I had wanted it. Hydro was in the water waiting for an escapee. I then charged forward and tackled my prey. I opened my mouth wide and bit down onto the arm of the Bibarel with a Thunder Fang, it shrieked in agony. I let go and jumped back, the metallic taste of blood in my mouth. It was a wonderful taste. I howled and charged again with my claws swinging at the Beaver Pokémon relentlessly.

Sparkplug was doing well; his electrical advantage over his foe was working wonderfully. He threw in an Iron Tail at the last moment and it slashed through the throat of the prey, and killed it instantly. I growled with pleasure and focused back on my own prize.

The Pokémon had realized that its mate was killed and went into flight mode. It fled to the water where Hydro was waiting with a Hyper Beam attack. She was shot back out and I pounced, tearing the throat with my claws.

Oh, we would feast tonight.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:21 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

OOC: >_< I had not noticed that Mike was on Kumquat...
IC:
OIAF Base, Kumquat Island
Orange Islands

The smell of charred, dead flesh was omnipresent at our task force quickly decided how to best go about stealing these things. Setting up a map of the base on a card table that we had brought, I quickly assigned jobs, "Alright, we need as many pilots as we can to survive. Pilots; do not engage unless necessary. The soldiers are here to fight off the zombie resistance."

I looked around to see them acknowledge this, "We have an estimated twenty aircraft here, and about twenty-five pilots, so that's good. Delta Squad and Omega Squad will go and take the East and West Wings respectively. Lambda Squad is with me, and we'll take the main air strip. Acknowledged?"

"Sir!" They all said in unison. We quickly broke up into groups, as Lambda Squad entered the main air strip. It was dark, but we could make out the silhouettes of about ten jets. I smiled, as I directed troopers to begin to service the jets. I then looked around for a light. I felt around the wall, looking for a switch, until I heard a terrible moaning. Feeling around, I felt a zombified face next to the light switch. I flicked the switch to see a thin zombie woman wearing rags laying on the floor.

"Oh, sh*t," I cursed, "Its a Witch!" The Witch looked up at me and smiled. The moaning ceased as it sprang up into the air. One of the soldiers threw a Molotov cocktail at it, "You dumb sh*t!" I swore at him. Lighting a Witch on fire was stupid, since Witches are mostly resistant to fire and attack with its claws.

The Witch ran at me, clawing at me. I dodged, knocking over a barrel of oil. I dipped my blades into the oil, and then struck at the Witch, lighting the blades on fire. Smiling, I hacked and slashed, slowly removing the Witch's limbs from its body. First an arm, then a leg, then another leg, then its head. I then brought my heel to the head and smashed it open. The oil on my swords had burnt off by then, as I sheathed them.

I pulled out my PDA, and saw that the twin Battleships were both 45% complete, while the Supply Tunnels were 40% complete. With the Witch dead, we quickly got to work servicing the jets held within the hangar, as we could hear the zombie horde inside the building calling for brains...

Projects
AMS Seatooth - 45% Complete (5% Per Post) [20 Posts]
AMS Seafang - 45% Complete (5% Per Post) [20 Posts]
Sevii Supply Tunnels - 40% Complete (10% Per Post) [10 Posts]
Old 01-12-2009, 02:27 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

|OoC| Neo! You totally took my railgun idea! RAGE! Oh well, I can still make a Goldenrod Cannon, because it's just that awesome.

Yuki Akagane | Leon Etherlight
The Cullen
Etherlight Estate, Goldenrod City

A hundred one-handed push-ups with each hand, three hundred regular push-ups, fifty chin-ups, and generally far more exercise than any human had any reason to go through. Yet somehow, Yuki did not really feel that he was getting stronger at all. It was quite possible that by now, he was already as strong as his body's limits would allow, and that all the weight training in the world would be quite useless. Still, at least until he found another way, he would have to prevail, if only because he wanted to feel like he was doing something. Yuki Akagane was supposed to be the fang for those who had none, and yet here he was, hanging around at a friend's house, not even being a fang for his own sake.

There was so much going on throughout the world, so much suffering and even more potential evil. If he was to protect the innocent people of the world, he would have to find a way to bring an end to all this. The effects of the Intolerable Depression, the aftermath of the bombs, the hybridization, the zombification, all of that had to end. They were not things that would come of their own accord though, not at all. Somebody had to work for it, and amongst those people willing to step forth and do what was right, Yuki would be amongst them, leading the charge in the only way he knew how.

That was what it meant to be a fang, what it meant to be a hero.

"Heh. I know you're restless Yuki, but there's nothing we can do right now. Once this weapon is done, we can send you to Hoenn, but until then..."

"No, let's go now. I'm sure I can take any number of zombies."

"Some of them are dangerous, you know. Runners, Iguanas, Beasts, and Juggernauts. No matter how strong you are, one man can only take so many at once... Especially when you're only armed with a sword and throwing knives..."

"When the time comes to run, I'll do it. Besides, I won't be alone, not really. I'll have Marisa along, and you're coming to Hoenn too"

Leon sighed, knowing that there was no way he was going to be able to talk Yuki out of it. He was on one of his highs again, and the Etherlight vaguely understood why. For Yuki, his first instinct was to fight. It was always to fight. That was how he been brought up, not only to rise above any conflict, but to actively seek them out. The truest path to strength was through actively using it, after all. If one wanted to get better at the arts of war, the quickest way was simply through war. If Yuki wanted to be ready for his weapon, he only had to use it. More than that, breaking through the zombie horde on Hoenn and obtaining whatever data was left behind by Etherlight Industries, that was a step up for the forces of good in the world too. It was simply an opportunity that they had no reason to put off.

Their lives were the ante in this gamble, but then again, since when was it any different in a battle?

"I understand. Go get Marisa, she's sulking somewhere. I'll arrange a flight to Hoenn somehow. We should have a plane somewhere around here... Or maybe a helicopter..."

Yuki grinned widely and walked off, looking for the third member of their party. He had no intention of going deep into enemy territory without his support, especially since having her around meant expanding his combat capability to somewhere around ten times what it was when he was alone. Her ability to command Pokemon was astonishing, and she was good at taking care of injuries, invaluable in situations like these.

Not that he would ever admit how strategically important she was to her face, but that was another matter altogether.

Leon's Freakin' Awesome Designs:
ULTIMATE ANTI-ZOMBIE WEAPON! Melee Combat Edition: 2/20
ULTIMATE ANTI-ZOMBIE WEAPON! Ranged Combat Edition: 2/25

Yuki's Insane Training:
Strength Enhancement: 2/15
Old 01-12-2009, 02:39 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

OOC: Left 4 Dead ftw, rust. But if you wouldn't mind for the future...

Smokers = Iguanas
Hunters = Beasts
Tanks = Juggernauts
Squids (Aquatic infected L4D has no contrast for)

Thanks.

Neo Ashfield
Team Aqua

I had finally managed to successfully hotwire the OIN Commander, but Lloyd and James were still busy with the other two battleships. I wasn’t sure who the hell was taking care of the cruisers, but if no one was, damn, we were going to be here a while.

When I heard the faint sounds of gunfire, I knew the zombies were out and running now. Poor bastards had no clue what they were going up against.

“Don’t fight the bastards on the dockyard, get to one of the ships!” I shouted to the rest of the crew,
“We’ll have them hotwired in a minute, just get on!”

There was a lot of anarchy breaking out in very little time. I gave the wheel to one of the captains who had been assigned to drive this lug home, and pulled out my Dragunov Sniper Rifle to prepare to shoot these guys apart. I couldn’t detonate anything until I was sure these other Aqua grunts got onto one of the ships. Whatever was still inside those warehouses was forsaken, because when these charges were set off, the entire damn shipyard would become an inferno.

“Dammit, Ashfield, how the hell did you manage to do this thing?” Lloyd asked me on the AquaCom, “This damn system’s been pissin’ me off for the last freakin’ hour!”

“Green wire’s the common, run the third red and the third blue wires through the entire panel.” I told him, “Its not the yellow ones like I thought it was. I don’t know what the hell those are for but they’ve got nothing to do with the ignition.”

“Son of a betch.” He replied, “Now you tell me.”

They were still coming in hot, and all the firing of automatic weapons was making it hard to hear anything. Still, taking the Dragunov and taking aim at their heads, I shot them off one by one, but that didn’t seem to do much against the infestation.

“You people better get your asses on one of these ships now!” I shouted to the rest of them, “I’m blowing these charges up in one minute. If you’re not on, trust me, we are NOT heading back down there to get the smoldering remains of your dog tags!”

Hopefully that would give them a clue to get their ass on the ships and stop playing hero by blasting apart what was already easy enough to kill. More of them kept coming, but we managed to get everyone on to as least one of the ships we had. Anyone who didn’t make it on was probably dead by now.

As long as we had a little bit more time, pulling this off should go smoothly…

In Progress

AMS Seafang Battleship –10/20 (50%)
AMS Seatooth Battleship – 10/20 (50%)
CDPA Weapon – 6/25 (20%)
Behemoth Railguns – 3/25 (10%)

Old 01-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Fiona Tamblyn
The Nameless Soldiers
Route 27 – Construction Site

As it turns out, the wall’s dimensions were set for 20 yards across and 3 yards high. This was to ensure that the entire road was covered length-wise. The forests on the edges of the street would keep vehicles from just going around the enormous barrier, and the sheer height would make scaling it very difficult as well. As far as Sylvester and I were aware, it would be composed of black wrought-iron, a foot thick in some places. It was decided that any sort of stone or brick could be easily dismantled by a good combination of Fighting or Water type attacks concentrated upon it, and so the second option seemed a lot more appealing.

“Wow. You guys sure have your work cut out for you, I’d say,” Sylvester muttered to the Head Construction Manager, Mitchell Swan, at his side, a bit of awe within his words. The rest of the construction team, a good fifty or more men, each donning overalls and thick work boots, scrambled about before us, some grasping pieces of metal, others lugging the welding tools toward the site of creation. It was slightly humorous seeing them hustle about so quickly, a resemblance to worker ants coming to my mind.

At that moment, Oleander burst into a deafening series of wails, tears instantly springing from his eyes, as though a faucet had turned on inside his head. I clutched my baby to my chest, innately bouncing him up and down as to calm his cries, though to no avail. The laborers looked up at me, some annoyed, some looking as though they wanted to question why someone would bring their child to such a dangerous work place like this.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized to nobody in particular, striding away in the direction of the limousine. Aggravation roiled within my head, but I really couldn’t blame the tiny boy for crying, what with the overwhelming heat of the day. I slid into the backseat of the automobile, relishing in the touch of coolness that the leather seats bestowed upon my skin. “Shh, honey, it’s okay,” I struggled to soothe my child, and his screams quieted to soft whimpering. I stroked the little tuft of blonde hair atop the crown of his head, smiling to myself.

“He really is adorable.”

I jumped at the voice, swiveling to see that Sylvester had followed me. “Do you mind?” he asked, gesturing to the car, and I instinctively slid aside to let him sit down beside me. He pulled the door shut with a soft whoosh.

“Look, Sylvester, you’ve already made your feelings clear. You don’t have to make an attempt; I know it isn’t in your interest, and I’m not going to try to force anything upon you –“ I was cut off, as the father of the unwanted child in my arms put his hands in the air. His face didn’t seem angry as it usually got whenever the topic arose, but it still had a cryptic expression to it.

“Fiona, you know how much is going on with the organization right now. I just don’t have time to be a father, and I don’t know the first thing about it, anyway. The world is in chaos at the moment. The last thing The Nameless Soldiers needs is for me to be dallying around with a kid; it would just be… stupid.” I knew this speech by heart. He gave it to me all the time whenever we talked about Oleander and how he refused to even recognize that he was the father to him most of the time. His excuses were ridiculous and unfounded, but I never told him that. The last thing I needed was for him to turn against me.

“I know, Sylvester.” I kept my eyes down, so that he wouldn’t notice the tears brimming at my eyes.

“Good girl,” he said, leaning down in expectation of a kiss. I pecked his cheek without thinking, even though the taste on my lips was like bile. I grimaced. He slipped out of the car, walking quickly back to where Mitchell Swan was barking out orders.

--------------------
In Progress:

Construction of Route 27 Wall – 2/15

BRYCExKAT
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Wesk Kieron
AQUA
Slateport City, Hoenn
Abilities Referenced: None
People Affected: None

I was but a few leaps away from the evac zone, and I could hear the helicopter in the distance. I had been able to sneak past most of the zombies, but there were a few that I ended up eliminating. It was easy, yes, but it also wasted ammo.

I holstered the handgun and wiped the dirt off my jacket. It was nearing morning, and I noticed that the majority of the infected had gone indoors somewhere. Allergies to sunlight was a side affect I hadn't witnessed in my lab tests. Maybe if I would have had a bit more time with the damn thing...

The helicopter was just overhead now, and it lowered a basket down to me.

"This is ridiculous." I waved the basket back up and motioned them to land. The pilot shook his head and lowered the basket back down. Again, I waved it up, but instead of motioning him to land, I merely pointed my rifle at the tail rotor. He seemed the get the message, and he landed, allowing me onboard.

"What's your name?" I asked the pilot.

"Antilles, sir." He replied, his voice shaken.

"You're fired as soon as you get back to HQ." I said coldly, and he didn't respond. This was already an annoyance of a day, especially with the lack of... power that I held in the situation. I felt angry, and cold. I thought about it, went over the scenario in my head over and over to try and determine what I could've done to better prepare myself, but everything seemed too unrealistic. To that end, I decided that I would better prepare myself for any other situation of the like. But how? I didn't know the weaknesses of the infected, as I had too little time to study the effects before Reiken managed to run off with it, and I didn't have any duplicate virus's. The only other virus I had at all was the WL-98, and that didn't show me anything about the infected that I was dealing with.

But maybe it could better prepare me.

A devious smile made itself visible in my mind, and I immediately called Aura to explain her next mission.

"Sir?" She asked upon picking up.

"Aura, I have an assignment for you. Codename it, 'Assignment Ada'." I waited for the typing on her PDA to finish, and then continued. "I need you to attain a sample of the vaccine AA-24 from AQUA's lab and send it to my room. After that, remove WL-98 from it's case and mix the two together." My hope was that when combined, the negative effects would be negated from the WL-98, but I would need to test it. The potency of the resultant drug could be devastating on the brain, but I wouldn't be Wesk Kieron if I didn't take risks. "Set up a lab station for me when I get back and make sure nobody disturs my room. Not room service, not officers, not somebody with a warrant. Not even Raidon Makoto himself. This will be a confid mission, so nobody can know what you're up to. I expect it ready by the time I arrive back at the Deathwing."

"Consider it done." She said, and hung up the comlink.

Aura was very easy to work with, and also got the job done no matter what. She was the kind of person that didn't ask questions, and I was the kind of person that answered unasked questions. We went together, and made a very deadly combination.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:51 AM

OOC:

You mean Rust....

IC:

Mala Aspecto says "Do you want some tea rust?"
Graffiti
Kumquat Island, Orange Islands

It was now getting darker. Mala was smiling and heard somebody asking her, "Miss, it is getting darker. Should we be leaving soon?"

Mala smiled and said, "Oh just wait a bit. IT isn't too dark. I mean the sun is about to fully set. Just one more and we be done ok?"

Soon Mala's PDA vibrated and Mala felt the vibration. She smiled and said, "Now that feels good." She then pressed the button on her bluetooth and heard Sean said, "So about to leave soon?"

Mala sighed and said, "Maybe. Not sure. Why?"

"Well ANna just called saying she got the two ships ready to go. She got all things set and secured." said Sean. He then clicked his tonuge and said, "So we are waiting for you."

Mala sighed and said, "Well yeah. Almost. How the stuff for Operation Fresh is going?"

"Intresting. I am guessing this involves what you are doing there right?" asked Sean. He was chucking from what Mala guess was about her plan. She knew that Sean would have loved it.

Mala smiled and said, "Yeah. SOmething like that." She then saw that her men were going the opposite direction and Mala said, "Talk to you later. Tell Anna to keep on working till we get there." Mala then hung up and said, "What is going on?"

"We need to go back." said a person of Mala's group.

Mala sighed and said, "Ok."

Soon Mala heard running and at the last minute Mala moved out of the way to dodge the claws of a zombie that was going to attack her. Mala then jumped again and soon she had her two pokemon at her side. Electvire was growling at the zombie while Rotom was staring the zombie down.

"Its a Beast." said a person of Mala's group. "And there is a group."

Soon two others came. Mala said, "Ok. Give them a jolt!"

Thunderwaves were shot out but they missed. The Beast were moving around quickly as Mala jumped back again and threw two flash greades. The zombies were froze as they were overcame with the bright light. Mala then said, "OK! Now!"

More Thunderwaves were shot at them and two were caught while one was making it way. Mala at once was grabbed by her Electvire and could see that he was protecting her as he ran with her in his arms. Still that couldn't be said as two of Mala's men were caught in the attack. Their staryu and starmie floated away to avoid the attack.

Mala smiled and said, "OH! Nice! We need them." Mala then said to her electvire and said, "Drop me here. You guys. Surrond our friends here. Rotom, other side."

The others werent sure but guess they might as well do was Mala said. They soon surrounded the three Beast and Mala then said "Get them! Thunderwaves!"

Thunderwaves were shot all over the place as Rotom was leading them with his own. Some were trying to resist the attack but Mala and a few others had the idea of shooting them down to slow them down some more. Mala then yelled, "ICe Beams!"

The Thunderwaves stopped for a bit and then Ice Beams were being fired to freeze the Beast. They were then layered in Ice and unable to move. Mala then looked at Electivire and said, "Now that is good. Rest." She then smiled and release her charizard. Mala then said, "Hey there Char. Now lets fly." She then looked at the others and said, "You two." She pointed at the Staryu and Starmie and said, "Follow me and float around." She then looked at the others and said, "Flying type pokemon now. Some of you guys carry the zombies." She then looked at the starmie and staryu and said, "You guys. Freeze them incase they look like they are going to move." Mala then laughed and said as she got on her Charizard along with the others as they began to fly back towards the base, "That was fun. LEts get out of here."

Old 01-12-2009, 03:26 AM
Bryce Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Bryce

Fiona Tamblyn
The Nameless Soldiers
Route 27 – Construction Site

Finally have been given a minute to myself, I collected my thoughts, easily dispelling those of Sylvester. He didn’t want me. He didn’t want my son. I was going to have to learn live with that. I had to live with that. Instead, my brain drifted off into thoughts of its own, and I closed my eyes, leaning my head back against the seat while Oleander fed from my breast.

A sudden vibrating hum sprang to life against my side, and I groggily flicked my eyes open, grasping the cell-phone from the strap at my waist. I flipped it open and pressed it to my ear, murmuring, "Fiona Tamblyn.”

“Oh, Fiona, good God, I’ve been trying to reach you all morning,” the voice on the other end of the phone sounded extremely relieved, and I recognized it as a secretary at the Headquarters. She was a friendly woman… Incredibly ugly beyond belief, yet friendly nonetheless. “Look, you’ve been assigned to some urgent mission in Hoenn. Don’t ask me what it’s about; they won’t tell me anything. You’re just supposed to report to the aircraft we are sending you. What’s the nearest city to your location?”

I thought for a moment. On the Kanto side of the wall, it was nothing by a stretch of road for miles and miles, but I was almost positive that there was a small town only a few miles into the Johto side. “New Bark Town,” I answered, remembering the name of the quaint little village. “But, why are they sending me to Hoenn, isn’t it supposed to be overrun with those damn zomb –“

“Look, I don’t know anything. Just get to New Bark Town as quickly as you can; there will be a helicopter there waiting for you. Go alone, no other individual is authorized to get onboard with you. Got that?” The secretary seemed to be in a hurry, so I simply mumbled a “yes”, and then the phone clicked off.

I got out of the vehicle, clutching Oleander more tightly against me. I started toward Sylvester to alert him of my plans, but wasn’t sure if he ought to know where I was headed. I decided against it, extracting a single Pokeball from my waist. I tossed it before me, and it erupted in a brilliant flash of light. It seemed to steal the attention of the workers, and most turned to look as I climbed atop the Tauros that had materialized. The large steer creature was tall and bulky, it’s sienna fur soft to the touch. He snorted as my weight was applied to his back, but otherwise was silent as I steered him toward the road.

I witnessed Sylvester racing in my direction, his face splashed with confusion and a hint of anger. “Sorry, Sylvester, I’ll explain later!” I yelped, and then dug my heel into the Tauros’s side. In response, he galloped off in the direction I had intended, leaving the others in a cloud of dust.

--------------------
In Progress:

Construction of Route 27 Wall – 3/15

BRYCExKAT

Last edited by Bryce; 01-12-2009 at 03:31 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:28 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

OOC: Alright, if you haven’t read already, we’re not using my ripped off version of Left 4 Dead’s infected zombies anymore (yes, I’ll be honest, my names and ideas were ripped from the game!), just use the actual names themselves.

Left 4 Dead’s Infected Characters

Smoker
Hunter
Boomer
Tank
Witch

There, I’m officially not denying anything.

Neo Ashfield
Team Aqua

Without a whole lot of options, I triggered the detonator. The Pummelo Island Naval base was instantly lit up like a flashfire, and I saw everything in front of me mutilated in split seconds. Entire buildings were ripped apart in a fiery holocaust, while the warehouses were all blown outward into pieces and twisted, flaming fragments.

“Hot damn, I finally got it!” Lloyd shouted to me on the com link, “Alright, now let’s get the hell out of here!”

It wasn’t very long until James had given me the same report. The battleships were set to go, and it wasn’t long until I had gotten confirmation that both cruisers had been broken into as well. We prepared to get the hell out of there with our newly acquired naval assets, but we still needed to be on lookout for any of the infected that tried to climb aboard in the meantime. SWAT was making one last go through every ship, but it was pretty clear we had everything.

“Areas secure.” The SWAT leader replied to me, “All clear, Captain.”

“Copy that.” I replied to him, “Be on standby, awaiting further instruction.”

We still needed to make it back to the Sevii Islands, but hell, the worst part was over with. I had damage estimates done on the ships, but they would generally be alright. Thankfully, zombies didn’t exactly pack any weapons with them that could damage ships. We just didn’t know how crappy of a condition they were kept in before we got here.

Still, as we managed to sail out of there, I had one thing on my mind…

Sure wouldn’t miss this damn place…

In Progress

AMS Seafang Battleship –11/20 (55%)
AMS Seatooth Battleship – 11/20 (55%)
CDPA Weapon – 7/25
Behemoth Railguns – 4/25

Old 01-12-2009, 03:32 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

Art Miller
Graffiti
The Under, Orre

For now, Froslass was officially off of my mind. She was currently weak and too light to handle the life-threatening obstacles that would surely come toward our path. She needed a massive amount of training, and the Invision Room was the best way to do it, but for now, I had many other things to attend to.

It wasn't until a few moments ago did I learn that Graffiti's second-in-command, Mala Aspecto, had traveled to the Orange Islands. For what reasons, I don't know, but most of the time she knew what she was doing. If she failed, it didn't really affect me, but in fact, made her look like a complete idiot. She wouldn't fail though. Whatever she was doing, she had a plan to do it right. Not for me, but for herself. I didn't trust her, nor did I trust anyone, but I felt that she would come back content with her accomplishments.

As of now, I had other plans. The world was in a state of ruin. War had come once more and has torn up the country with the aid of the Intolerable Depression. I tolerated it though, and it didn't really affect me. Before the Depression, many factions had thrived here in The Under, having no purpose or goals set for their lives. However, when I arrived, things changed, and dramatically. I was feared, known for my irrational acts of vile torture, and I would do anything to take the world back or whatever was mine. And since I felt that The Under, along with the whole region of Orre was mine, I formed Graffiti and took it back. This was my way of life; and I damn sure enjoyed it.

First and foremost, Orre didn't have an army; they had us. In a nutshell, we were Orre and we were fierce. We had a plan for everything, from defending ourselves to taking what we wanted. And since I was a hybrid, transformed by the syringe, I struck total fear into the hearts of many. To other crimelords all around, I was an abysmal creature lurking on the cold grounds of this planet...

A few moments had passed, and as my mind left Froslass, my Arcanine had caught my eye. He was leaping from building to building, headed my way and that usually meant he had news: important news. Everyone knew my Arcanine and everyone knew who I was, however, no one in The Under, or Orre as a whole, had ever seen me. Only my Pokemon have and it was stay like that unless absolutely necessary.

<Fros...how did it go for her?> Arcanine asked, landing in from of me in a knight-like position.

<Weak; impaled by the forces of my own mind.>
I retorted, spitting out a chunk of germ-filled saliva. <Don't worry about her. What is it you have come for? Has the project started?>

Arcanine looked away as if he was depressed and then stood at attention again.

<Yes, the project has commenced. The pipelines are now being modified as we speak.> Arcanine replied, curiously looking at his auburn paw. <Soon, all of Orre will be a gaseous nightmare.>

Perfect. Earlier on I had sent my Arcanine to inform a hybrid of my plans for Orre. A whole new set of pipelines were set to be constructed into the homes, facilities, and all of Orre. They would all be filled with my latest project, The Graffiti Pacifist. It was a highly toxic spray and chemical that would released all around Orre with a single push of a button if we were ever in danger, or more specifically, I was in danger. The chemical was built not to kill anyone, but forever burn the inside and outside of their skin. It was perfect and undeniably impossible to stop.

<And...what about Kero-Kahs?> I slowly asked, flickering my finger in and out of the fire that was ignited by my lighter. <Are they trained and ready yet?>

Arcanine smiled and began to walk away. I knew that was an obvious "yes", and judging by how he completely shed a smile, he probably had more important things to do. I didn't blame him nor his attitude. I trained him to be this way.

<Come see them for yourself. Put on your gear; remember, you aren't to ever be seen Mr. Superior?> Arcanine mumbled.

Quickly, I grabbed my jackknife from the side of my belt and chucked it at Arcanine, watching it stab into his lower left side. Arcanine showed a curious face, sweat dropping down the side of him, and he watched as crimson blood trickled from his abdomen.

<I don't follow orders. I make them.> I firmly stated, ripping my knife out of Arcanine's side. <Get on with your business. I'll see them later.>

With much haste, Arcanine left the scene, leaping away and leaving small blood tracks behind him.

“Idiot leaves too much evidence. It's a wonder how he hasn't been caught yet.” I softly said to myself.

Seconds later, I hooked my earpiece onto my head and connected my voice line with Mala Aspecto. I needed something to do while The Graffiti Pacifist was being constructed, and their was a possibility that I could sabotage something or aid her in someway without letting anyone see me. Finally, I was connected with her line, and without ado, I began to speak.

“This is Him. Respond with that word if this is Mala...”

We had never actually spoken to each other before, and now, for the first time, we would. I needed some bloodshed and Arcanine wasn't near enough. That was just idiotic to waste my time and energy on him.

As I slowly began to walk, I wiped my jackknife off and awaited Mala's response.

-----------------
Objectives in Progress

The Graffiti Pacifist - 1/25
Old 01-12-2009, 04:01 AM

Mala Aspecto says "What is that word? haha"
Graffiti
En Route to Gateon Port, Orre

Mala and her group were now aboard the OIN Slave. The OIN Servent wasn't far behind following them. Anna and her group were able to load up the zombies that were captured and frozen from the navy base on Kumquat and with some help were able to load up the ones including the Beast that Mala had gotten. Some men were watching the zombies and ready to freeze them if they moved.

Mala was really ok with everything. Anna had made sure to secure everything and that was enough for her. Anna followed Mala's plan to the dot and there was nothing to worry about. Some ships had been gotten by Graffiti and a good haul of zombies were now with Graffiti for future use.

Nightfall had set and now the OIN Slave was far away from Kumquat Island. Mala had plans to come back tomorrow to get the OIN Foe and OIN Prey. They got a good round of zombies today. A count was taken and it seems like thirty two have been accuired. So it seems like Operation Fresh was on a good start.

"So we did good? RIght?" smiled Mala. "We only lost three men."

ANna sighed and said, "Yeah. Only three."

"And killed a few zombies." said Mala.

Mala then took a seat on the captain's chair of the navigation room of the OIN SLave and smiled. She then said, "Nice chair."

Soon Mala felt a buzz and could see off her PDA that it was the big head of Graffiti. Mala smiled and said, "LOoks like big boss wants to talk to me." Mala then smiled and knew that Art Miller was finally willing to talk to her. Art had made Mala Second-in-Command but really she never seen him. Mala wonder why he did that but really she didn't care.

Mala press a button and heard Art's voice. “This is Him. Respond with that word if this is Mala...”

Mala tilted her head a bit and wonder. SHe knew that Art was a smart man. Still that doesn't mean that she wasn't smart either. Mala smiled and guess she knew the word. Still it was funny that he had to even ask. Mala then smiled and said, "That word." Mala then paused and said, "So what is up Him? Or can I call you by your name? Or Him-kun good? This is a secured network. Incase you want to know I am on my way back to Orre with some cool things. Oh speaking of which! One minute."

Mala looked at her crew and yelled, "ONce we get close to Orre, put on your gas mask unless you freaks want to become even bigger freaks!" Mala looked at her own gas mask and then focus back on Art. Mala then smiled, "Sorry about that. So what do I did I do to deserve such an intresting converstion with you today?"

Last edited by Charizard Michelle; 01-12-2009 at 04:06 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:04 AM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Wesk Kieron
AQUA
Slateport City, Hoenn
Abilities Referenced: Science
People Affected: None

Within half an hour of being on the helicpoter I was back on the Deathwing and on my way to my cabin, fully expecting the vaccine and a lab table to be set up. My expectations were soon confirmed when Aura met me halfway and made sure there was nothing more I needed before walking off to continue her AQUA given duties.

A few minutes alter, I reached my quarters, input the proper security code, and took off my shoes. Upon entering my room, everything was how I pictured it. The table was set up nicely and the lab coat and materials were ready to be used. I let out a very slight smile and prepared for a very long morning.

I hung up my black jacket, then put on the white lab-coat, which was slightly unfit for me, and sat down to get to work. I took a moment to think about just what I would need to be doing.

In earlier tests I had conducted with WL-98, lab rattatta showed only one negative side; they lost their appetite and subsequently died a few days later. The point of having AA-24 vaccine was to negate that and simply have a virus that only did good things. The chances of this were slim, but if anyone could do it, I trusted myself to.

After cracking my knuckles and making a few quick calculations regarding proportions, I began the process. Adding 50% water, 30% AA-24 and 20% WL-98, I created a bubbling liquid that did not seem fit to drink. Regardless, I forced it on one of the lab rattata and he burst open a few seconds later.

Strike one.

My second theory was that the the water was unneeded, and as a result, I simply added 50-50 of the vaccine and virus. The resulting liquid seemed relatively safe, but again, I forced it on one of the lab rattata. Nothing seemed to happen for quite sometime, and I decided that 50-50 was simply a bad idea. I set my lab assistant free and got the next one.

Strike two.

My third and final simple theory involved careful additions of another medicine, "YTK-10", which can suppress the effects of anti-dietetics, though not completely. My hope was that used in conjunction with the vaccine, I could powerfully suppress the negative effects of WL-98. The only downside is that it would likely also cut down the positive effects, which I didn't want.

After carefully measuring the YTK-10, I added it to the original serum in place of water, and again, it bubbled, but stopped soon after. I fed it to a rattata and again noticed no immediate effects.

"Damn." I swore. Since none of the easy solutions worked, I would have to look inter altering the structure of WL-98 in the first place. This was indeed turning out to be a long morning.