Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-10-2009, 07:47 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: Supernatural RP [sign ups are still open]

I woke up in the middle of the night, restless. I didn't feel like sleeping, and the stone ground wasn't helping any. I got up and changed back to my somewhat human form, then walked towards civilization.

I don't go there much, I admit. To much lights, fast machines, and noises. I prefer to be somewhere quieter, but of course that may just be the wolf talking. But right now, I was immensely bored. You can only look at trees for a so long, you know?

I reached the edge of what seemed to be the bad part of town. This is as far as I usually ever got, just watching the lights and muggers rob people blind. I sometimes helped the civilians, but I couldn't risk it to much. A hunter, demon, or even psychic would kill me on a moments notice. I was a very unique induvidual, indeed.

See, I'm a hybrid of a psychic and wolf demon, which I guess means I'm a threat to the supernatural world. Go figure.

Anyways, I heard a scuffle in one of a basement with my very acute ears. I 'phased', if thats what it would be called, into wolf form to get a better picture. As good as my 'regular' ears are, my wolf ears are much, much better.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:33 AM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Trilby wiped his face with his hand. For one second, he was relishing the fact of being young again. He quickly pushed that thought to the back of his mind and looked for a place to spend the night. However, he had no money. He quickly looked around, seeing the only place of solace was an abandoned building. And then came the sream. He ran inside thorugh the closest door, only seeing a battle taking place.

Name: Arceus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 01-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I just had to laugh, it was necessary. The light from the moon shone in, creating light that seperated us from one another.
"Stupid little girl. You believe moonlight frightens me? You should know that light can create shadows when somebody walks across it. But all this light can do is force me out of the darkness. You said you wanted me to show myself, so here is what you wished for." I stepped into the light, forcing myself out of the shadows. Her spell had made my tentacles retreat from her, so now they were by my side. My yellow eyes gleamed and my tentacles seemed to flow like a river in mid-air. I had no mouth, my speech emitted from my tentacles, yet I could make people believe I could speak from where my mouth would be. The runic symbols on my body could be seen along with my feet and clawed hands.
"Now, where were we?" and at that, my tentacles lunged at her. "How do you expect to kill me when you're put off balance by my tentacles? You'll need that knife to kill me, but soon it will be mine. The darkness hides the shadows, light shows the shadows. Do your homework... traitor," as my tentacles attacked her I began to approach the knife myself.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Ashley was free now. The moon light didn't really do anything.

"Damn it..." Ashley said. She saw the shadow creature going into the light to reveal itself.

"Oh my god, your fricken ugly!" Ashley yelled. She saw her knife on the floor. It was behind the shadow demon.

"I have to get that knife." Ashley thought. She sensed that a boy had entered the room.

"Darn, now i have to protect myself and this other guy." Ashley thought. The tentacles were going right for Ashley. She jumped out of the way and ran behind the shadow demon. She grabbed her knife and held it up with her two hands.

"Look, just leave now. If you leave then i wont try to kill you, i promise." Ashley said. She was telling the truth. She saw the other boy watching the battle. Ashley made sure her eyes weren't black. She didn't want the boy to know she was a demon. That wound just freak him out even more.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-11-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:35 PM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Trilby payed no attention to her threats. He quickly pulled out his flashlight, aimed directly on the shadow creature. He gulped a little as he has never seen such a creature before. He has heard of similar beasts sleeping under the Pacific. He kept the flashlight aimed at the beast as he reached for a vial of holy water.

"Why don't you leave that girl alone, come after something a little more pissed off!" He looked at the girl, taken slightly aback by her dark eyes. He knows he saw people with that kind of eye before.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley saw that the boy took out something. It was just a flashlight. The boy was demanding the creature to go after him.

"No, he'll kill you!" Ashley yelled. Ashley had noticed that her eyes were black again.

"Darn it. Did he see?" Ashley thought. She made her eyes back to normal and looked at the creature. She didn't know what to do now. Ashley had to make sure that this boy didn't get hurt. She didn't want his blood on her hands.

"Look kid, just leave. I'll take care of this...shadow thing." Ashley yelled. She didn't want the guy to get hurt.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 PM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

"I see you don't know Lilith." Trilby laughed a little. "I am an agent of the Ministry of Occultism, a British organization determined to keep humanity safe from entities such as yourself. I ask you to end this battle, or face the consequences." He aimed the flashlight momentarilty at the girl.

"Its not because you are a demon girl, Its because of the etheric danger this all suggests."

Old 01-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley's mouth dropped a little, but then smirked.

"Of course i know Lilith you re re. Trust me, i know her." Ashley said. She also heard that he knew she was a demon.

"Oh and also, I'm trying to make sure this thing doesn't kill you. So if i were you then i would back off of my case and listen to me. It seems like the only thing you have is that little flashlight. So you take suggestions from me, got it?" Ashley said. She smiled at him for some reason though. She didn't now why.

"Why am i smiling that this guy?" Ashley thought. She started to get weird feelings now...
Old 01-12-2009, 03:36 AM
scalec Offline

I heard every single word said in the building, and I couldn't help but feel relieved and frightened at the same. Demons, British, and attitude, oh my.

I crept slowly into the basement, determined to help the demon/witch out. I wasn't going to let Sir British think he could roll over us demons. I saw him facing the girl, thankfully not in my direction. Quietly sneaking around him, I then pounced before he had a moment to react.

I growled at the girl, hopefully making sure she didn't try to kill me...
Old 01-12-2009, 09:21 PM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Trilby struggled under the wolf beast, ultimately petting his arms free, he rolled over on his side, pulling a switch blade out and jabbing the wolf demon in the side. Trilby, then pulled a very shiny silver blade out and held it at the demon's throat.

"That last blade was just iron, this one is silver, and don't even try, I got holy water if that doesn't work." Trilby was a little frightened though. Now he had two, possibly three foes to handle. He was out numbered.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:11 PM
scalec Offline

I didn't notice the guy under my paws into it was too late. As he plunged the knife into my side, I howled in pain.

Now, understand that this didn't hurt as much as it would hurt a human. That was to me what a needle would be like plunged into a human. Still, it caught me be surprise and before I knew it, the man put a silver knife to my throat.

That was bad. Personally, I don't put much faith in fairytales. But even if the whole silver thing didn't work, that knife could still do me a good amout of damage. I stood perfectly still, not sure what to do.

I smelled fear emenating from the Brit (I tell you, its a very odd feeling to smell...), which was good for my sake. That ment he didn't know what to do either.

That, or he wasn't happy about cutting off my neck and spreading me out on the living room floor.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:59 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley was shocked on what just happened. So much just happened at once.

"He's a demon as well. What should i do? Should i kill him?" Ashley thought. She looked at the demon. The wolf-demon was bleeding on his side.

"I guess he cant switch bodies like i can because he's part Werewolf." Ashley thought to herself again.

"Wow wow wow guys, let's just take it easy and talk about this, please." Ashley said. She had her knife ready if she had to use it. She staretd to walk towards the British guy and the wolf-demon.
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 PM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Trilby looked up at the girl and got off the wolf demon. "We should work together, to take out, whatever that thing is. I can guess it's pretty evil." He looked at the girl and at the wolf. He still kept the silver blade in his hand, in a tight deathgrip. He turned to the shadow beast and gulped again. "I should've just accepted vacation when I had the chance."

Old 01-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley looked at Trilby.

"Fine, we will work with you. Well, at least i will." Ashley said. She looked at the shadow monster, then at Trilby and the wolf-demon.

"I think we're going to need some help from my sister." Ashley said. She knelt down and put her hand on the floor. Her eyes turned black and the wind around her started to pick up. A few seconds later the basement door busted open. A girl with blond hair, in her twenties, busted the door.

"Oh god Ashley, what did you get yourself into?" Ruby asked.

"Oh shut up and get over here Ruby. We need your help." Ashley said. Ruby rolled her eyes and started to walk down the steps. Then she just dead stopped.

"Oh my god." Ruby said.

"What is it Ruby?" Ashley asked.

"That's Trilby, Ashley. Remember when i was telling you about a thirty year old that got turned onto a nineteen year old from Lilith's powers? Well, thats him right there." Ruby said. She pointed at the British guy. Ashley's eyes widened.

"Wait, your Trilby!?" Ashley asked in excitement.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-12-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-13-2009, 12:26 AM
scalec Offline

I breathed a large sigh of relief as the guy named Trilby removed the blade from my neck. The witch seemed to be O.K., if anything she was better then Mr. Used-the-demon-fountain-of-youth over here. No offense to him, of course. I don't hold grudges long.

When he offered to help take out the shadow demon, I couldn't help but wonder what he would do after that. I seriously doubted he would leave us alone being the 'etheric dangers' we were.

Nonetheless, after removing the knife from my blood stained fur with my teeth (not fun, I'll tell you) I stood facing the shadow demon, ready for whatever it might do. Out of the corner of my eye I kept an eye on Trilby, just in case.

I wasn't surprised in the least when Ashley-the witch-did some sort of call and who was appearantly her sister banged in. I've seen a few of them before, witches that is, and they did that sort of thing all the time. They talked about Trilby, and how he cut a deal with Lilth.