Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Supernatural RP [sign ups are still open]

Plot

It has been 2 years since Sam and Dean Winchester had killed the Yellow-Eyed Demon. Also they killed off Lilith, the worse demon of them all, Bloody Mary, shape shifters, demons, and a whole lot of other supernatural creatures. Ever since the Winchester boys took out Lilith, along with a few other hunters, the world has been in peace. Not one demon attack had been taken place. Sam, Dean, and all the other hunters in the world had thought that after killing Lilith, the world was a better place. But something had happened.

Hell’s Gates were reopened again, sending the powerful seven deadly sins back into the world. They were so powerful that they were able to turn back the time, having the Yellow-Eyed Demon back, demons, Lilith, everything supernatural that the Winchesters had ever faced. Ruby, a demon that is playing on the good fields with the Winchesters, had sensed that Hell’s Gates were reopened. Ruby quickly went to Sam and told him. The Winchesters were shocked. They didn’t know what to do. This meant that the whole world would be in danger. But, something else had happened.

The psychic children had been around now. Sam is one of the psychic children. The psychic children are people who had demon blood in them. That means that they could move objects with their minds without breaking a sweat. There’s so much more that they can do. So know, Lilith is building up an army full of nasty demons to fight on her side. What’s going to happen to the world now? Is it going to be filled with demon and be destroyed? Or, will the world be saved? You decided. Are you on Lilith’s side? Or on the psychic’s side?

Rules:
~Follow ALL pe2k rules
~Try not to curse a lot
~There can be romance but keep it PG13
~Be kind to the other role players
~Be sure your posts are at least a paragraph
~No God-Modding
~No Bunnying
~Only join if your going to be dedicated to this rp and not let it die
~Have fun

Name: Ashley

Good or Evil: Good demon like Ruby

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/p.../Faya.jpg?o=56

Personality: Ashley is a very nice girl. When ever she is on a case now she never gives up. She will do whatever it takes to get the job done. Ashley and her sister Ruby, who is 21 years old, try to stay in contact with each other. They need to stick together if they want to take down Lilith. It’s a little bit hard for Ashley to make any friends. She doesn’t really trust anyone.

History: Ashley and Ruby are sisters. They both became demons when they started to do witchcraft. They had sold their selves to a demon. Both of them were able to get away from the demon, but becoming demons their selves. Now Ashley and Ruby both have a very special knife. The knife can kill anything that’s supernatural, including demons. Ashley and Ruby had gone their separate ways, both having their knife.

Other: Ashley is a witch. Also she has her special knife that kills anything that's supernatural.

OOC: I'll start off...

IC: Ashley was walking down the street. Her sister Ruby told her what had happened. Hell's Gates had reopened because of Lilith.

"Man, this really blows." Ashley said. Ashley also remembered Ruby saying something else. She said that Lilith used her powers on some man. The man was in his thirty's until Lilith somehow turned back time on him. Now he's only nineteen.

"Man, that sucks about that guy then. I wonder if I'll ever meet him." Ashley said. Then she heard a noise coming from the building she was next to. It was really late so people shouldn't be out. Ashley's eyes turned fully black and she pulled out her special knife. Ashley was a demon/witch. She was a good demon though. But if any hunter saw her then they would attack her instantly.

"Hm, this should be fun." Ashley said with a smile. She started to walk over to the building. She stepped inside and looked around.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-10-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:04 PM
FeytouchedRanger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Supernatural RP [sign ups are still open]

Trilby stumbled into the bar. It was a sullen place, but it was nicer than the biting cold of the night. He walked over to the bar.

"You ain't twenty-one mac."

Trilby wordlessly opened his wallet and pulled out some ID, the name Eric Gainsborough on it. It was one of his many pseudonyms he used on old missions.

"Sorry mac, but you don't look a bit like this mac. Leave before I call the cops, or worse." The bartender bent over and grabbed a baseball bat. Trilby took the hint and left. He put his ID back in his wallet and looked at his reflection in a nearby puddle of water.

"Why am I this way. The last time I looked like this, I was just a small time thief. Why this, why now." He looked up to the sky and said softly, so no one could hear. "I must find Lilith."

Name: Arceus
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 01-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley walked around the dark, abandoned building. She could hear voices coming from the basement. She opened the old, creaky door and slowly walked down the stairs. Then all of a sudden the door behind her slammed shut.

"What the?" Ashley said. Then from under the stairs a hand grabbed Ashley's leg. From behind Ashley, a lady pushed Ashley down the stairs, causing her to dropping the knife.

"Well well well, look who it is. It's little demon Ashley." The lady said. Ashley looked up. She got up and looked at the lady. About six other demons started to surround Ashley.

"Oh come on. We're all demons right?" Ashley said with a smirk.

"Sorry kid, your not one of us. You want to help the humans. We want to destroy them!" The lady said. The lady started to charge for Ashley, alone with the other demons. All the demons went for Ashley at the same time. Plus Ashley didn't have her knife right now. It was lost somewhere in the room.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-10-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:42 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I grabbed my bō and ran out of my house. I left the light on so that any thieves wouold know I was in. Who'd rob a house when there were people in it? But, however, I wasn't in. I climbed up a tree by grabbing hold of a thick branch and swinging myself up. I was quite fast and agile than most. I always had improved at those points. But I was akward to most. Always moving, getting into strange positions, and acting like a jester. Heck, to make a young one laugh I'd hurt myself on purpose. I suppose you'd call me sad, now that I aint. Anyway, I crouched on the branch and then pushed my legs. I jumped onto the next branch above and then the next. Unfortunately one of the branches broke, I should've known not all of them were thick. I fell down, but I had thankfully grabbed hold of a branch above. I pulled myself up and continued to travel higher. Once that was done I began to survey the town. I kept my eyesight sharp so I could see anything... demon-like.

I smiled as I watched my victim walk away, all edgy and scared. I was in the shadows, as usual, deciding when to attack. I was hungry for death, for killing. I wanted to see her suffer, to see her beg. I wanted to see the Crimson Red colour of her blood. I emitted out of the shadows, as if I were smoke appearing from no where. My tentacles reach out and gently touched her.
"Boo," then a scream as my tentacles reached out and snapped her neck. Blood fell to the ground, my craving was not yet satisfied. My tentacles cleaned up the mess and hid the body high in a tree. They soon started to tingle, a a demon? I was soon intrigued and made my way through the shadows. Soon I appeared close to a building, a girl seemed to be making her way inside it, holding a knife. I looked at it and frowned. This knife was used for killing demons... she was good. I growled as I watched the traitor. I edged closer as a dark shadow. My next victim, I thought. I followed her inside the basement and watched the attack.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 01-10-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:53 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

All the demons charged at Ashley.

"Think again." Ashley said. She punched one of the demon's in the face and grabbed her knife.

"Now who wants it?!" Ashley yelled. A male demon ran towards Ashley.

"Looks like you do." Ashley smirked. She stabbed the demon in the throat. The inside of the demon's body started to flow with yellow electrisity. The demon had died, alone with the human the demon possessed. Ashley did the same with the other demons. She had killed them all. Ashley wiped off the blood that came from her mouth.

"Ha." Ashley said. She put the knife away and started to walk up the stairs. She was a little tired.

"Man, i must be out of shape to be tired this quickly." Ashley said. She wiped off more blood from her lip and walked up the stairs. She had a feeling that someone was watching her. She looked behind her to see if she saw anything.

"Hello?" Ashley said. She waited a few seconds. Ashley turned around and started to walk up the stairs again.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-10-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:15 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

I smiled as the demons were killed by the girl. Interesting. I continued to follow her, she was unable to see me. I could read her like an open book. Her expression gave it away. She knew someone was watching her, but she didn't know who. It almost made me laugh. This girl was an interesting demon. It was such a shame though that she was my victim. Such a waste of a perfectly strong demon. I grinned an evil smile. I wanted to somewhat play. I could see a chair nearby. I moved a tentacle towards it and nudged it over. My tentacle was out of sight and recoiled immeadiately towards me. Let's see how she reacts.

My head jerked up as I could hear some faint noises. It seemed to be out of town. I was interested to see what was happening. They sounded like... battle noises. I had to look, yet I had to watch the streets... Curiousity got the better of me and I began to swiftly make my way. The balance I had allowed me to jump from tree to tree. Damn... I shouldn't forget that curiousity killed the cat... I ran swiftly to the destination.

Old 01-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley started to walk up the old stairs until she heard a noise. She stopped walking immediately. Ashley smiled and turned around.

"Alright, who's playing games with me?" Ashley said. She took out her knife and walked down the stairs.

"Are you sure you want to mess with me?" Ashley said. She tilted her head towards the ground with her eyes shut. When she lifted her head back up her eyes were as black as the night. She saw that a chair in the room moved a little.

"Come on. Who ever is in here can come out. I promise i wont hurt you." Ashley said with a smirk. She held her knife tightly. She started to look around the room.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 01-10-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:35 PM
Sealboy Offline

I had smiled. She wasn't stupid at all.
"How am I supposed to believe you? I know you're lying. Face it, we demons lie... alot." I smiled as my voice trailed throughout the room.
"Your fight was... interesting. But, on the otherhand, they were merely weak. They're not very strong. Your knife is also interesting, how about giving me it?" I laughed.
"That knife may be dangerous to me. But, how can you kill a shadow? Would you mind answering that to me?" I asked.

((Quite short...))

Old 01-10-2009, 04:42 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley's heart skipped a beat when she heard a voice in the basement.

"So it looks like I'm not alone after all." Ashley said. There was no direct spot where the voice was coming from. The voice was all over the room. She held her knife tighter.

"Your not getting this knife, whoever you are. And don't worry. If your a shadow-demon then this knife can kill you. Or i can just say a spell and send your butt back to Hell." Ashley said. She started to walk around the room.

"Come on, come out at me. Show me what you got!" Ashley yelled around the room. She was ready for a good fight.
Old 01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
Sealboy Offline

I laughed.
"Another question. What happens if a demon has the upper hand? If one demon can use spells, can't the other?" I was asking her questions as well as confusing her. A tentacle of mine was approaching her right leg, trying to catch her off guard and trip her. If it worked it would be easy from there. Throwing her about and then suffocating her. Easy pickings, I thought. But I knew I couldn't underestimate her. If this didn't work I had another plan ready. I had two plans, Plan A and Plan B. The tentacle would wrap around the leg once she answered my questions. He expected a 'What?' from her.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley smiled again.

"Yes, demons can use spells. But you see, I'm not just a demon. I'm a witch as well. That's how i became a demon. When i was human i sold my soul to a demon. I did so much witch craft. When i died i became a demon, escaped from hell, and went into this body. The girl who i possessed was dying in the hospital anyway. So i wont use any spells on you from my demon side. I'll just use spells from the witch side of me. I'll just use witch craft. It's not that hard. But yet again, I've been using it for centuries. Me and my sister Ruby. Ruby is just like me. But she is with the Winchester boys now.
So I'm by myself." Ashley said. She felt an dark energy going to her right leg. She smiled and started to walk in another direction.

"Do you actually think you can beat me? Just show yourself. I would like to see who I'm talking to." Ashley said.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Sealboy Offline

I smiled as she moved from my trap.
"Smart girl. So you say you're a with, where's the big nose with the wart? And why would I come out? You'll only try and stab me with that knife." My tentacles shot out and shut all the doors, filling the room with complete darkness.
"If you had a spell that emitted light, it would only be more scarier for you." I laughed as my tentacles shot out from every direction and towards her.
"Die..." I said as my tentacles went in for the kill.

Old 01-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley just stood there smiling. But then all the doors in the basement shut.

"What the?" Ashley said. The whole room started to fill with darkness.

"This isn't good. This isn't good at all." Ashley said. Ashley couldn't die with this attack though. If she needed to then she could just get out of the body she was in and possess another one. The only way she could die was to get stabbed by her own knife, or get shot by the Cult gun. But there's only one gun, and the Winchester boys had it.

"Where the hell is he?" Ashley said. Then it happened, she got hit. All the shadow tentacles got a direct hit on Ashley. When she got hit she stabbed one of the tentacles. It wouldn't kill the shadow creature though, just take out that one tentacle. Ashley fell to the ground, bleeding, and dropped her knife.
Old 01-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Sealboy Offline

I cried out in pain as my tentacle was stabbed. It faded away as if it was smoke. Then I laughed.
"Stupid girl. Remember when we talked about spells?" The missing spot where the tentacle was supposed to be began to grow. It grew long and dark, like a tail whipping about on a cat. The tentacle had regrown and I laughed. I could see in the dark, what would a shadow creature like I be without being able to see in the dark. The knife was on the floor and I grinned.
"I'll take that." I said as my tentacles began to move forward to the girl. One wrapped round her leg as the others began to try and wrap themselves around Ashley. I was going to hold her in mid-air with my tentacles. The regrown tentacle had reached out to take the knife.

((I'm not going to post anymore for today as I do no want to do a posting frenzy.))

Old 01-10-2009, 05:47 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley couldn't really move that much. She looked up. She felt her legs start to tighten together.

"No." Ashley said. She couldn't move at all. Then she saw that his new tentacle started to go for her knife.

"No you don't!" Ashley yelled. She started to concentrate. The room started to shake. Demons had all demonic powers. The windows in the room shattered. The light from the moon shined into the room.

"Take light you jerk!" Ashley yelled. Her next objective was to grab her knife before the shadow creature flees from the light. She got ready to grab it.

((yeah, good idea. i have to go anyways ))