Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-12-2009, 12:43 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

Hearing many voices, Abilar made a gesture for Daigru to keep quiet for a moment. He stared off into the darkness of the forest, spying Dragonair and other pokemon he couldn't really identify.
Slowly approaching, he creeped towards them. Suddenly, he spoke up. "Are you friend or foe?"
Old 01-12-2009, 01:30 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Kairyu the Dragonair

Kairyu turned around to see the a blue Onix and a shiny Hariyama.

"Are you friend or foe?" The Pokemon asked. Kairyu looked carefully at the two Pokemon before answering carefully.

"We are the survivors of the valley." Kairyu kept an eye on the two, in case they decided to attack the group.

"And who are you?" Kairyu asked back. The female Dragonair examine strangers. They looked strong, but not bloodthirsty. Still, she had to be careful.

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.

Last edited by Dragonair_blizzard; 01-12-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:47 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"That would be very helpful Sidesw-" Yuri suddenly stopped as a pack of Absol approached.

"They must be Thunderpaw's clan." Yuri turned when she heard another voice. Standing in front of Kairyu was a blue Onix and a shiny Hariyama.

"Are you friend or foe?" the Onix asked. They didn't look like a danger but Yuri would be ready for a fight if need be.

"We're friends. You must be from the valley correct?" Yuri asked standing next to Kairyu.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:57 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

"We are from the valley, yes. I am Abilar." The Crystal Onix replied to the smaller pokemon. Daigru then walked up, bowing. "And I am Daigru. We are of the allies." He explained. "It is fortunate we found other survivors." The Hariyama continued, "Are there any others beside you all?"

Abilar nodded. "That was the same thing I was thinking..." He added in. "Are there?"
Old 01-12-2009, 02:16 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Nightfang turned to look at Yuri. "I think we'd better leave tomorrow at the latest," she told the pikachu. "The army might come looking for us to make sure we're dead...I'm not sure. But I think it's safe to rest for the night."

Bladestrike was still lying down-wondering if he was going to pass out. He kind of wanted to-it would be a brief relief from the pain again. A sudden sound caused him to look around and he noticed the absol clan appearing. With a cry of fright he sat up, ignoring the dizziness that washed over him, and half limped, half crawled near the shelter of the big rock.

Once again huddled against it, he watched the others fearfully, hoping he'd be able to stand the pain long enough to not pass out before he knew for sure whether they were friendly or not.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-12-2009, 02:39 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"I see. Very well. We should set out tomorrow afternoon then?" she asked Nightfang. Yuri turned to Abilar the Onix. "We don't know if there are others as of now." she told him.

Hearing Bladestrike's shout made Yuri panic. She ran over to the rocks where he was huddled up looking at the group with fear.

"Don't worry Bladestrike. Their from the valley. No reason to be afraid. How is your head?" she asked averting her attention to the bandaged wound on his head.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:11 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
As soon as they were welcomed, Starlight and Crystal rose, emerging from the shadows. Crystal moved ahead of Starlight a ways to show she was leader of their small pack, and the Rapidash moves to the right flank of her leader, which was the traditional beta spot.

Crystal listened the the plans quietly, throwing glances at Starlight, occasionally. She licked a paw for about ten seconds then looked up to see the injured Pokemon. She cocked her head curiously, rose, and went to help, paying ardly any notice to the Absol clan.

As far as she had heard, his name was Bladestrike.

Starlight gazed at her alpha, then followed. The Rapidash lowered her head to get a better look at Bladestrike, then backed off. Crystal's silver tails swirled thoughtfully as she figured out the best way to heal him; Heal Bell was always a last, energy guzzling resort.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-12-2009, 03:12 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“That would be very helpful Sidesw-” Yuri suddenly stopped as a pack of Absol appeared. Sideswipe quickly jumped up again, startled. Then she saw that they were the friends of the absol/raichu pokemon and relaxed again.

Then there was a frightened cry from behind a boulder and Yuri took off behind it, she heard Yuri say, “Don't worry Bladestrike. They’re from the valley. No reason to be afraid. How is your head?”

“Who’s Bladestrike?” the umbreon asked herself wandering behind the rock to see a scyther laying there trying to get as far away from the rest of the group, she guessed this was Bladestrike. Yuri was examining a bandage on his head, Sideswipe spoke up timidly, “Hello? Are you okay?”

Meanwhile Rockpaw was still laying there deciding whether or not to introduce himself to anyone or move, “Excuse me,” he asked, “is it okay if I get up?”

A blue Onix and a shiny Hariyama suddenly appeared from the surrounding forest area, “Are you friend or foe?” the Onix asked.

Rockpaw jumped up in shock at the sudden appearance of even more pokemon, he hadn’t ever been around this many pokemon at once even when he was living in the valley, he let out another small cry of pain as he touched the ground with his sprained paws and shredded leg.

Last edited by Guard13007; 01-12-2009 at 03:19 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:17 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike still wasn't sure if being from the valley automatically meant someone was friendly. He remained huddled by the rock, looking at the absol clan fearfully. "Are you sure they won't hurt me?" he asked, his eyes still wide with fear.

"Um...well...it still hurts...a lot," he told Yuri in response to the question about his wound. "I don't think it's bleeding anymore though..." He lifted his scythe to the makeshift bandage, and although it was stained with blood, the blood was dry. Looking back at Yuri he asked, "how are we supposed to find food here? Or are we just going to have to go hungry for a while?"

Bladestrike looked up with a startled expression as the rapidash came near him, but remained still. She didn't seem as threatening, but although Bladestrike was still wary Yuri was still beside him, and the others nearby.

“Hello? Are you okay?” a voice called to him, and the injured scyther looked up to see an umbreon. "No," he replied. "I can't get up...there's too many pokémon. Am I safe here?" He wasn't exactly sure if his sentences made much sense, but at the moment he was in too much pain to care.

-My Links-
Old 01-12-2009, 03:18 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
"Are you sure they won't hurt me?" Bladestrike asked Yuri before answering her question. "Um...well...it still hurts...a lot," he told Yuri in response to the question about his wound. "I don't think it's bleeding anymore though... How are we supposed to find food here? Or are we just going to have to go hungry for a while?"

Crystal laughed silently, then spoke.

"Do not worry. Starlight and I have foraged for food and hunted all our lives. We will find plunty to support the group," the shiny Ninetales reassured. "In the meantime, you should probably rest. I am still debating on my healing methods, and it is best for you to try and relax."

Starlight nodded, and nosed around, scenting out a few mushrooms behind a seperate pile of rocks. She gingerly picked them up and placed them on the other side of the rock for all to see and access, and went to find more vegetarian food.

Meanwhile, Crystal headed off to hunt.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-12-2009, 03:18 AM
my-little-starr Offline

“Who’s Bladestrike?” Sideswipe came around the side of the boulder to see who Yuri was talking too.

"He lost his memory. In the battle against the army I'm guessing that something hit his head. His wings are shredded and his leg is burned." Yuri explained. Then she turned toward Sideswipe.

"We might be leaving tomorrow at the latest. we can look for berries along the way." Yuri turned toward Bladestrike. "Will you be able to come with us. I know your hurt, but we can help you if its needed." she told the frightened Scyther. Yuri noticed Crystal and Starlight scavenging for food.

"Don't go to far!" she called to them. "There might be pokemon from the army around!"

"Are you sure they won't hurt me?" Yuri heard Bladestrike ask.

"I'm positive. I won't let them if they try." she smiled at him.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 01-12-2009 at 03:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“No,” Bladestrike replied, “I can't get up... There's too many pokemon. Am I safe here?”

“You’ll be fine.” Sideswipe told him, “I’ve only been here for a little while, but all these pokemon only want to help.”

“He lost his memory. In the battle against the army I'm guessing that something hit his head. His wings are shredded and his leg is burned.” Yuri explained, then she turned toward Sideswipe.

“We might be leaving tomorrow at the latest. We can look for berries along the way.” Yuri turned back toward Bladestrike, “Will you be able to come with us. I know you’re hurt, but we can help you if it’s needed.” she told the frightened Scyther.

“Oh. Well are you feeling better?” the umbreon asked Bladestrike. Right then Rockpaw came hobbling around the corner, “Oh there you are.” he muttered to Sideswipe.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:38 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"It is best for you to try and relax," the ninetales told him, and also said something about healing methods. With a sigh Bladestrike lay down, trying to ignore hunger and the throbbing pain in his head.

Hearing Yuri's words, he cringed at the thought of having to travel, but maybe with help, it wouldn't be so bad. "I don't want to stay here alone!" he told Yuri in a burst of panic, "I'll go with the others if I can...but will we be able to rest a lot? I don't think I can walk very far unless I had time to rest..."

He felt reassured by what Yuri told him about not letting the other pokémon hurt him, but he was still a little nervous. Deciding not to think about it, he asked her. "Um...about the berries...are scythers even supposed to eat berries?" He wasn't entirely sure, but the berries certainly weren't appetizing to him.

“Oh. Well are you feeling better?” the umbreon asked him.

Bladestrike looked up at her in surprise. "A little..." he replied shakily. At least he didn't feel like passing out now, but the pain was still just as bad.

-My Links-
Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 AM
Dragonair_blizzard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragonair_blizzard

Kairyu the Dragonair

Kairyu smiled at Abilar and Daigru.
"All the Pokemon here are from the valley. This is all that is left." Kairyu said sadly before another noise came. A group of Absols had arrived, who were part of Thunderclaw's clan. As she looked around, Kairyu could see that Bladstrike was afraid, and hiding. The huge number of Pokemon must have scared him.

Kairyu flew over to him before trying to calm him.
"Don't worry, all of us will protect you if there is danger. Just try to trust us. You should stay here and rest anyway, you will hurt yourself if you try to move too much."

Links
Credit to Zapdogre for the av and Palkiaperson for sig.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:42 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"Um...about the berries...are Scythers even supposed to eat berries?" Bladestrike asked Yuri. Yuri tilted her head trying to process the answer.

"I don't know. Your the first one I've ever meet. I could go ask Nightfang, maybe she'll know." Yuri replied as she turned and walked toward Nightfang.

"hey Nightfang. Bladestrike wants to know what Scythers are supposed to eat." Yuri said walking up beside the Mightyena.

“Oh there you are.” Yuri heard Rockpaw mutter to Sideswipe as he went around the boulder where Bladestrike was. Hoping taht he wouldn't panic at the site of another strange pokemon she waited for the answer from Nightfang.

"Don't worry, all of us will protect you if there is danger. Just try to trust us." Yuri heard Kairyu say to Bladestrike as she flew over to him and the others. Bladestrike was making many friends and she knew they wouldn't let anything happen to him.