Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Journey from the Valley

(I wholeheartedly agree to this movement of time, a passage to the light of dawn. Onwards, onwards brave ones! A new story is about to begin!

*Had too much sugar*)
Old 10-23-2009, 02:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(I don't know if my vote counts, but yeah. I'll change my last post to have my character just go in and sleep.)
Old 10-23-2009, 07:01 AM
Elecii Offline

OOC: I vote too. I'm disregarding my last post.

Elana the Growlithe
Tinaa the Ninetales
Saya the Ninetales

"I'm tired." Elana yawned. She lay down on the floor. It was cold and wet, but Elana didn't mind. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"I'm tired, too." Saya said.
"Ditto." Said Tinaa. The two lay down and fell asleep on the cold floor.

i can't love you more than this
Old 10-23-2009, 10:21 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
(I don't know if my vote counts, but yeah. I'll change my last post to have my character just go in and sleep.)
((Yeah, that's all right. I guess everyone's next post should take place during the morning...we really need to get the rp going again!))

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 10-23-2009, 10:23 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

((Meh))

Sparkey looked out of the cave carefully to assure himself it was morning, then changed from his refridgerator form to his normal one.

"HEY! Wake up, lazy bones! It's Morning!" He shouted cheerily, letting the lign of the rising sun fill the cave.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

((I have writer's block, so I'm going to have to skip ahead to the morning-just pretend Nightfang and Bladestrike were in the cave...))

Nightfang slowly opened her eyes slowly as the rays of the sun filled the cave. Realizing quickly that it was indeed morning, and thus time to move on, she hastily scrambled to her feet and shook herself, pausing to glance at her ragged and messy fur before looking around the cave. Her gaze rested on Thunderclaw, and she hoped that he would be all right with Aggranium carrying him. The mightyena sat down and watched the others, waiting for them to wake up so she could start to lead them away from here. They needed to be on the move-there wasn't enough food here and they had to find some soon.

Bladestrike jumped up in fright when Sparkey shouted, looking panicked for a second before he realized who it was that had called. Still frightened, he backed up against the wall of the cave, watching the other pokemon warily.

((Stupid writer's block... >.<))

-My Links-
Old 10-27-2009, 05:14 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

OOC: I know it's crap, but it's morning and I have to post something...

IC:

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

Sideswipe woke up with a start at Sparkey's shout to find herself laying in the cave by a semi-large pool of water, and wondered what had happened in the time she had been out. She noticed Bladestrike huddled against the wall, also having been startled by the young Rotom's sudden call to rise.

Rockpaw woke up with a slight yelp as he jumped up after Sparkey's shout as well, having hurt his paws with his sudden brief flight straight up, "Ow, Sparkey, don't do that!" he called angrily.

Then he saw Sideswipe was up, "Sideswipe! You're awake! How are you?" Not waiting for a reply, he ran over to Bladestrike, "Good morning." a pause, "What're you huddled there for?"

Sideswipe started to reply to Rockpaw, but upon noticing his lack of interest in a reply, decided to look for the small un-named Scyther...

OOC: In all the time since whatever, I forgot where exactly in the cave everyone was, so where characters were may be off... D: Scy! You neglected to post how the small Scyther woke up! D= Oh well. XD

Last edited by Guard13007; 11-02-2009 at 02:27 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 07:00 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

((Oops....I'll make a quick post since I forgot!))

"Good morning," Rockpaw called as he ran over to Bladestrike, "What're you huddled there for?"

The scyther looked at the espeon, confused. It took a moment of staring blankly at him before he remembered who the espeon was. "Oh..." he said quickly, wondering if Rockpaw had noticed his confusion. "I...I thought we were under attack or something." From somewhere nearby, Nightfang snorted, but he pretended not to have heard her.

Meanwhile, the small scyther had awoken too, and keeping a wary gaze on Nightfang, took a quick drink of the water before walking carefully over to Sideswipe. Out of all the pokemon here, the umbreon was the only one she knew for sure that was safe.

-My Links-
Old 10-27-2009, 07:23 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Warm, lazy rays of the early morning sun crept its way into the cave, resting its gaze on Snowsong's tail. The Glaceon slept on, though slowly the warmth of the light brought her out of her dreams.

Suddenly, someone shouted from the entrance, "HEY! Wake up, lazy bones! It's Morning!"

Snowsong jumped wide awake, startled by the sudden rukus. For a moment, she couldn't remember where she was and just stood there with her fur sharpened into spikes. As the memories came back, she relaxed and looked around her surroundings in the better light. Apparently, the storm had moved on last night, allowing the sun to peak over the swamp land. A musty smell filled her nose, thick with dampened rot. No doubt that there would be a morning fog over the swamp this morning, thanks to all the moisture they had recieved last night.

Standing up, the Glaceon shook miniscule fragments of ice from her fur. She detested the humid climate of the swamp. Back in the valley, she hadn't minded the warmer temperatures of the forest, but here she felt like the air was drowning her. Not only was it hard to breathe at times, it was also harder for her to control her power over ice. There was just too much water in the air that could easily freeze if she wasn't careful.

Already, a few other Pokemon had awakened. The Mightyena from before was looking warily over the others in the cave, while the odd scyther was huddled against the cave walls. Two Eevee-lutions and another scyther, though much smaller that the other, were getting up as well. The Espeon walked over to comfort the larger scyther, while the Umbreon looked to the smaller one. Moving her gaze, she noticed the other Pokemon within the cave. There were three Pikachu and several Absol, as well as a pair of Furret and hybrid Pokemon. The Ninetales from before were resting close to the entrance. There were many more than that within the cramped cave.

Snowsong glanced down at the Charmeleon she had aided last night to see that the great lizard was still deep asleep. Her chest rose up and down, to the Glaceon's relief, showing that she was still alive, at least.

OOC: I hope I remembered some of the other Pokemon in the cave . . .
Old 10-31-2009, 05:50 PM
my-little-starr Offline

(Alright! Back in this thing. But just to let you all know. I'll be gone Monday and Tuesday for band competition.)

IC:

Isla's eyes opened slowly, taking in the new amount of light that filled the cave. Looking around, the Leafeon took notice that a few of the Pokemon had woken up- Sideswipe included. But a few were still sleeping. She quickly climbed to her feet and looked at the sleeping Pikachu that was next to her. The Pokemon's ears were up, signaling others that she was alert and focused, but her eyes remained closed.

"Yuri?" Isla asked curiously, prodding the Pikachu with one paw.

"What is it, Isla?" Came the grouchy reply. "What do you want?" The Pikachu's voice still sounded weak, but not as hoarse as it had the previous night. Her face still looked a little flushed, but her fever had obviously gone down considerably. When she finally saw Yuri's eyes they looked fragile and very tired.

"Are you feeling any better?" Isla's questioned seemed to be one of concern, and Yuri didn't like others worrying about her.

"I'm fine!" Yuri snapped, noticing the look of hurt that crossed the Leafeon's face. "I'm fine. I want to know how Chip and Sideswipe are doing."

Isla looked back at Chip and then looked to Sideswipe. Both appeared to be feeling better, but it was hard to tell since the Furret was still asleep. Sideswipe, however, appeared to be in much better condition than she had when she collapsed.

"Their fine. You will be too after some more rest." Isla replied, taking in how small the Pikachu looked.

So many Pokemon in the group had been injured in the escape of the valley. So many had now fallen sick from infection to open wounds received from battles. The Leafeon wished there was more she could do to help, but she knew nothing about healing like Yuri and Torin and she knew she would be in the way. How many Pokemon must suffer?
Old 11-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Groggily opening one amber eyes, Aggranium let out a wide yawn, pushing himself to his feet and shaking himself. He looked around, noticing Brokenstar was still sleeping curled beside the unconscious Absaichu, and showed no signs of waking up anytime soon. Others were also awake, like Bladestrike (who was currently cowering against a wall out of fright), and Sideswipe. Poppy, Chip, and Torin were still asleep, although he had no doubt they would be waking up soon enough.

(Could've done better XD)
Old 11-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Good, you're up!" Sparkey shimed. Suddenly, the light from outside was blocked as a dark form entered the cave.

"Well, well, what have we here?" Said an old voice, a single red eye staring from above even Aggranium's height "Pokemon intruding in my home, I presume? You haven't broken anything, have you? Hmm...well...nothing seems to be out of order from what I can see..."

The shiny Rotom had bristled when the black form blocked the light, but he felt a nagging in the back of his head that the voice was familiar. The body moved from the door, allowing the sun to wash in again, revealing that a Dusknoir had entered the cave. The Dusknoir was taller than most others of its kind, even moreso than Aggranium was.

"H-Hey! I remember you! You're Dusknoir!" Sparkey chimed happily

"Indeed I am. If you wish, you may stay here longer, but I wish to question your leader briefly before you leave, if it will not cause much trouble," said Dusknoir, crossing his strong arms across his chest. He didn't look to be in the mood to attack the group, though "The most important being what brings such a large group of Pokemon to my home. I am the Great Dusknoir, mentor of the Dusknoir clan."
Old 11-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

"Oh..." Bladestrike responded a few moments after the Espeon inquired about the Scyther's current location, "I... I thought we were under attack or something."

"No we're not, silly." Rockpaw replied with a smile, ignoring Nightfang's snort at Bladestrike's response, "That was just Sparkey being silly, I'll go ask him if he can try to not do that again..." Without another word, the Espeon bounded off, energetic as ever despite his injuries.

Sideswipe didn't have to look for long, as the un-named Scyther took a quick sip of water and then carefully crept over to the Umbreon. "Good morning," she greeted her friend, "how are you?" Sideswipe stretched before sitting down to wait for everyone else to wake up.

"...want to know how Chip and Sideswipe are..." Sideswipe overheard a snatch of Yuri's conversation with the worried Leafeon that was Isla. Then as she heard Isla respond saying that they're fine, the Umbreon chimed in, "Yeah, Yuri, don't worry about us, worry about yourself."

Rockpaw saw Sparkey conversing with a stranger Pokemon, but was strangely un-afraid as he walked up to the two, and the Espeon boldly interrupted, "Sparkey, can you not yell at us all to wake up? You startled Bladestrike pretty badly, and that's not very good for him... It also startled some others of us, it's not fun to wake up that way..."
Old 11-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

((Quick post... ^^;))

Nightfang jumped as another pokemon entered the cave. Immediately she backed up, ready to attack. But when the pokemon spoke, he didn't sound angry...

"Indeed I am," he was saying, "If you wish, you may stay here longer, but I wish to question your leader briefly before you leave, if it will not cause much trouble. The most important being what brings such a large group of Pokemon to my home. I am the Great Dusknoir, mentor of the Dusknoir clan."

"I'm their leader!" Nightfang growled, with a bit more hostility than she liked, now that she thought about it. "And we were just going to leave..." she looked around at the pokemon still not awake and hoped the others would wake them up soon if they hadn't already. No matter how much she tried to convince herself that this pokemon sounded friendly, she couldn't seem to calm down...

"No we're not, silly." Rockpaw replied with a smile, "That was just Sparkey being silly, I'll go ask him if he can try to not do that again..."

Bladestrike watched the espeon bound off. Suddenly feeling alone and vulnurable, he watched the strange pokemon fearfully before quietly trying to creep toward the cave exit, keeping his eyes on the pokemon. However, this meant he wasn't looking wehre he was going, and he bonked his head against Aggranium's leg.

"Good morning," said Sideswipe, "how are you?"

The little scyther walked closer to the umbreon, sitting right in front of her. "Tired..." she replied. She wasn't sure what was going on with the mightyena and the dusknoir, but whatever it was, she didn't want to be involved in a fight. She hoped that one wouldn't break out...

-My Links-
Old 11-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

"Harumph! Is that any tone to use when you trespassed on MY property?" Dusknoir asked, sounding offended "I have every right to kick each and every one of you against the wall for such, but I haven't, now have I? I would suggest treating me with more respect; I will not speak with an impudent leader, and you will not leave until my questions are answered."

Dusknoir drifted to the side, setting himself stubbornly in the entryway of the cave.

"Now, are you going to be civil, or shall I find another Pokemon to speak with?"