Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-11-2009, 03:56 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

"I can't get the pain to stop...I keep trying to remember..and..arrghh!" Bladestrike cried at before becoming motionless.

"Bladestrike? Nightfang! Something's wrong! Bladestrike's not moving!" Yuri cried running over to Nightfang who was trying to help Paxson who was poisoned.

She could tell Paxson was in pain and began looking for something. She had always carried a small bandanna she had filled with many types of berries. "Have you guys seen a small baby-blue cloth tied into a knapsack anywhere?" she asked everyone else.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Thunderclaw blinked gratefully at Nightfang, before she rushed off to help the ailing linoone. Leaping up onto the top rock, he faced the direction he came from. Energy crackled around his pelt, before he lifted his head and unleashed a mighty Thunderbolt in the same direction. It was a signal to his clan-Brokenstar had told him to do that to summon her. That done, he turned and leapt down, approaching Bladestrike slowly but calmly.

Stopping, he observed the wound with worry. "We have to get the wound to stop bleeding. Bladestrike, wait for the pain to go away before trying to remember anything. You're only making it worse." His voice was soft and worried.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:10 AM
Cavalier Offline

Paxson the Linoone
Kirianna the Bellossom

"Come see the others, she says. You have a better chance of survival, she says. And then when I finally change my mind and, instead of leaving her, follow her on her adventure to join the nuclear bomb survivors of happy land gone wrong, she poisons me," Paxson muttered to himself as the stomach cramps ebbed and flowed like waves crashing on a beach, changing intensity to slightly painful to so painful he want nothing more than to shove something sharp through his skull and just be done with it.

That's when something soft nudged his side and a voice near him said, "I don't know much about poison... It'll wear off right? It couldn't have been the really bad kind..."

He took a moment to respond, as the worst effects of the poisoning began to recede slightly. His eyelids cracked open and he saw Nightfang, looking down at him. Managing to stand up, he tossed her a lopsided grin that flickered every now and then with a shooting pain from the poisoning. "Nah, it's not them most potent stuff ever. She's not a poison-type, at any rate; those are far worse. I was poisoned by an Ekans once, and Arceus strike me down if it wasn't the most horrible experience I've ever lived through."

But even as those words slipped from his mouth, visions of running through the Valley as he escaped, passing the dead, dying, and those being slaughtered by ruthless attackers filled his mind.

"Well, maybe not the most horrible," he said quietly. He looked into the Migthyena's eyes. "Sometimes I really can't wrap my brain around this whole thing, you know? It's just that every single moment of the day, everything I do - everything around me! - reminds me of what happened. It's the one thing I can't run away from." He looked at the Scyther on the ground, the injured Furret, Nightfang's own bloodied paw. "There's nothing safe anymore," he mumbled.

LOOK AT IT GO.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:18 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Nightfang glanced worriedly at Yuri. "Not moving...wha?" Hearing her next request, she frantically looked around. "No but I'll look for it...try to help Bladestrike...uh, someone watch Paxson, I'll be right back!" She bounded off, searching for the item Yuri had described. It had to be close...

Bladestrike opened his eyes slowly as Thunderclaw approached him, but he was too weak to get up or move. The only sign that he was terrified was his eyes growing wider and his breathing becoming faster. Through the pain in his head the absaichu's words barely registered to him, but he heard enough to know that he should stop trying to remember at the moment...stop trying to think so hard. He felt as if every thought, even the tiniest one, that went through his head made the pain intensify. Reluctantly he lie still, closing his eyes and hoping the pokémon wouldn't hurt him.

Nightfang came rushing back, the knapsack dangling from her jaws. "Here!" she told Yuri, setting it down carefully. "What do we need to help Paxson? If I can help...I'll do whatever you tell me to."

She started slightly as Paxson stood up. "That can't have been good..." she murmered as he mentioned the ekans bite. "But Yuri has something that will help you." She glanced over to where Kirianna had gone, wondering what she was doing at the moment. The last she had seen of the bellossom, she had been by Bladestrike.

"I know," she added after his last statement, "and there's nothing here for us. This water is good but we need food...once everyone rests, we need to start looking for a new home..."

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 04:36 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Nightfang set the knapsack carefully on the ground. Yuri untied the small knot and took out various types of berries.

"Back in the forest my mother used to heal all the sick and injured pokemon. I helped all the time so I think I know what can help Paxson and possibly you and Bladestrike." she murmured pulling at a small pink berry.

"This is a Pecha berry. Its effects heal poison." Yuri explained handing the berry to Paxson. She then picked up one blue berry and one orange berry.

"This is an Oran berry. It helps give you back strength." she said handing the berry over to Nightfang.

"The Sitrus berry should help Bladestrike. Its help even more than the Oran berry does." she finished as she headed over to Bladestrike.

"Bladestrike listen to me. You have to eat this. It might make you feel better." Yuri said holding out the berry.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Thanks," Nighfang replied, quickly eating the oran berry. She watched Paxson anxiously, hoping that the berry would help him.

Bladestrike opened his eyes again slightly, looking at the berry. He had to admit, it didn't look very appetizing-but then again, he was quite sure that he didn't like eating anything that grew from a plant.

However, seeing her hold out the berry toward him, he gently grabbed it in his teeth and ate it quickly before lying back down. After a few moments, the pain faded, but only slightly. He quickly realized that this pain wouldn't go away by eating a berry, but at least it had helped, if only a little.

"It still hurts..." he whispered, rubbing against the cut with the dull side of his blade, unintentionally making it bleed more.

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 05:18 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"It still hurts..." Bladestrike whispered and he accidentally made it bleed even more. Yuri sighed. The berry didn't help as much as she hoped.

"That's the best I have right now. We're going to rest for awhile before we head someplace where there is more food. Maybe eating something else might help." Yuri said with a smile. Her gaze fell upon the blood that was trickling down his head.

"Hold on one minute...." she ripped of a piece of her knapsack and walked toward the water. She dunked it under getting it wet as possible. She then made her way back to Bladestrike, and pressed it against the wound on his head.

After she cleaned off some of the dried blood, she took another strip and tied it around his head, hoping it would be enough to stop the bleeding.

"That's all I can do for now. If you need anything just tell me, ok?" Yuri flashed a quick smile at the Scyther and her gaze softened. It was just like she was back home taking care of the others.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:25 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Thunderclaw winced at the sight of the blood. "Stop rubbing the wound, you keep reopening it." He sighed, sitting on his haunches and gazing at the scyther with interest. "So, you really can't remember anything huh?" He shook his head. "Perhaps that is for the best..." He muttered, feeling once more the loss of those he cared for. So many kits...So many... He shook his head in dismay. How many more must die? I swear...I swear I will defeat you Arcanine!
Old 01-11-2009, 05:29 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

(OOC: Another Pikachu-healer? XD)

The sun had already dipped below the mountains, painting the sky colors that faded into shadow. Thunderclaw had just finished introducing himself as the deputy of his clan -Torin seemed surprised to hear that he was a hybrid of a Raichu, but his looks did make sense- when a pair of Pokemon arrived in a cloud of dust. One was a shiny Ninetales whose eyes seemed to change color, Chip was unsure in the failing light, the other was a Rapidash with bright mane and tail.

"More run out of the valley huh?" Chip shook his head with a sad chuckle. "At least we know a lot of Pokemon made it out."

Torin noticed Paxson fall to the ground. He heard something about Poison and was about to go help when the Scyther laying nearby cried out loudly. He was torn as to what to do when the other Pikachu said something about a knapsack. Maybe she has something to help. Thank goodness for Pokemon who are prepared. The shiny Pikachu turned at the crack of electricity the hybrid released, probably as a signal. More Pokemon from the valley meant more injuries that would need treated. That's why he nearly jumped for joy when he saw Yuri open a large handkerchief full of berries.

He ran up to her, "You don't know how glad I am to see those berries! There's not really anything here except a few herbs. My dad's a healer, and I've learned a bit from him. Do you mind if I use a couple of those to make something? It might help that cut on Bladestrike's head."

Chip was still watching Thunderclaw, hoping to ask about his clan. The Furret could just hear Nightfang talking with Paxson.

"I know," said the Mightyena, "and there's nothing here for us. This water is good but we need food...once everyone rests, we need to start looking for a new home..."

"NO!" Chip jumped at the shout from under the ledge. Poppy had heard the conversation as well. "I don't want to find a new home! I want to be in my home! The burrow by the lake, with Chip and Nevi!" At her own mention of the name, the small Furret broke down sobbing.

Chip immediately rushed to her side, putting a paw around her shoulder. "I'm sorry Poppy. That is where we should be," he said gently.

She wept into her brother's furry chest. "It's just not fair," was the broken reply.

Last edited by k_pop; 01-11-2009 at 05:34 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike thought a moment-a place with food sounded good, but the journey they would have to take didn't. He said nothing about it, however-he knew they would have to leave sooner or later.

"Hold on one minute...." Yuki told him as she took something and went to the water. Bladestrike was wondering what she was doing, when she came back and pressed the wet cloth against his head.

He whimpered slightly at the touch-not realizing that it was a rather odd sound for a scyther to make. After a moment, the water felt somewhat soothing, and he relaxed, letting her clean the wound and then tie a strip of the cloth around his head. Bladestrike was glad that it would probably help stop the bleeding-he was feeling really light headed.

Once Yuri was done she told him to ask her if he needed anything, and smiled at him. Any prievious distrust the scyther might have had for her vanished. He felt completely safe around her and he was touched that she would want to care for him. It was nice to have someone to call a friend.

Thinking back to the water, Bladestrike realized how thirsty he still was. "Um...can you bring some water here?" he asked quietly, looking up at her hopefully.

He heard Thunderclaw warn him about rubbing the wound. "Sorry..." he whispered timidly, averting his gaze from the absaichu's.

"I'm sorry...Poppy," Nightfang sighed regretfully. "Maybe...one day...maybe we can get our home back, but for now...we must leave."

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 05:40 AM
my-little-starr Offline

After hearing Torin's part Yuri smiled. It was nice to know she wasn't the only one who know about healing berries and herbs in the group.

"I learned a lot about berries and other kinds of herbs from my mom. We used to take care of all the forest pokemon who got sick or injured. Which berries do you need?" she asked the Pikachu.

Yuri became momentarily blinded when Thunderpaw's attack flashed in her eyes. Its great that Torin's a healer too. If Thunderpaw's pack is on the way there are going to be more hurt pokemon, and I'll need all the help I can get.

Yuri heard Poppy's shout and turned to see her in her brother's embrace.

"Its just not fair...." was the only thing she heard before she focused back on Torin and helping him find what he needed. "Hold one one second Torin." Yuri walked over to the water and found as rather large leaf. She dunked it in the water and carried it back to Bladestrike.

"Go ahead and drink your fill." she said before she turned to go back and help Torin.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 01-11-2009 at 05:44 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:51 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

Rockpaw managed to run very fast despite his injures but Sideswipe had a feeling that if he didn’t slow down he was going to collapse or something. He ran up to a grouping of boulders and stopped.

When Sideswipe caught up, she asked, “What’s wrong?”

Rockpaw answered her with a question, “Do you hear that?” there was the sound of water trickling down somewhere nearby and Sideswipe noticed the smells and sounds of other pokemon.

Then Rockpaw took off again suddenly powering above the rocks leaving Sideswipe far behind, “Wait!” she called, but Rockpaw didn’t hear the umbreon, “There’s someone there!”

She then decided to quickly follow the espeon over there in case he needed help from the other pokemon there.

Rockpaw raced over rock after rock for a while and jumped off of one particularly large boulder, and as he was falling, stared in shock. A mightyena, two furrets, a pikachu and a shinny pikachu, a linoone, a scyther, and some weird pokemon that looked similar to an absol but had similarities to a raichu.

Then he landed on his front right leg, which had been ripped open badly before. It decided to fail suddenly, then his rear legs hit the ground also, they collapsed also. And the espeon crumpled into the ground and rolled right through the middle of the group and into the water. He let out a sharp cry of pain and passed out.

OOC: Great, I have to leave the fate of Rockpaw to you people... JK.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:57 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Thank you," Bladestrike said shakily, and then slowly began lapping the water. If he drank too fast, his head hurt worse. However, it seemed just about anything made his head hurt worse at the moment. Yuri had left to go to the others, and Bladestrike felt a little worried about left alone, but he made himself relax and kept drinking the water.

A sharp cry of pain sounded from nearby-and Bladestrike flinched from the pain the loud shout has caused. He didn't try to turn around-it would probably be too painful for him, instead, he kept drinking, thinking whoever had cried out would be helped by Yuri.

Nightfang quickly jumped into the stream, splashing water everywhere. Latching her jaws around Rockpaw's scruff, she gently lifted the espeon away from the water without hurting him and lay him down on solid ground. Gently she nudged him. "Wake up..." she whispered worriedly. From his injuries, she guessed that this must be another of the valley pokémon who had stumbled upon the group.

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 06:07 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Yuri heard a cry of pain followed by the splashes of people falling and jumping in the water. She quickly turned around to see Nightfang set an Espeon on the dirt by the stream.

"Is he ok?" she asked running up. She looked at his injuries. One of his leg was ripped open and had blood trickling down it staining the ground red.

"I think he's from the valley. Do you think so Nightfang?" Yuri asked turning to the Mightyena but suddenly winced in pain from putting to much weight on her hurt foot. "Ow...."

"Wake up...." Nightfang said gently nudging the pokemon. Yuri looked on utterly confused. How come she didn't hear or smell him coming? She figured that with all the scents and noises already being made she wouldn't have been able to sense them, but if she had maybe this Espeon would be in better shape than he was now.
Old 01-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

Sideswipe became very worried when she heard the screech of pain, she knew it had to be Rockpaw. She ran as fast as she could after where he’d gone, even stepping on her broken leg as she was running.

And she almost made the same mistake as Rockpaw and barely skidded to a halt on the same boulder, she let out a small whimper as the movement made her leg hurt even worse. The umbreon watched as several pokemon crowded around Rockpaw, what’re they doing to him?

She lept down next to them and let out a cry of pain as she hit her left leg to the ground, but she quickly recovered and asked defiantly, “What are you doing to him?!”

Last edited by Guard13007; 01-11-2009 at 06:40 AM.