Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:17 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

"I am hurt. I...I don't know how this happened!" he cried out. Yuri noticed a wound on his head that was bleeding. He also had torn wings and a burn on his leg.

"I think it happened when that Arcanine's army attacked the village. I don't know all the details. Maybe you should ask Nightfang. She's know you longer than I have most likely and can tell you what happened. She won't hurt you I promise." Yuri smiled to the Scyther and then her ears perked up.

She turned her head and saw Chip and Torin disappear from the clearing. "What are they doing?" she asked herself. She was worried that Chip would get hurt even worse than he was now.

"At least give everyone a chance ok? Their not as bad as they seem." she smiled at Bladestrike one last tie before rejoining the others.

"I think he'll be ok." she said taking her place next to Nightfang and Paxson. "Where did that one Furret and Pikachu go? They could get hurt if this guy's an enemy."

The strange pokemon finally emerged from the shadows. He was a mix between and Absol and a Raichu. He didn't look harmful and after hearing what he said Yuri believed she could trust him. She carefully approached him.

"Hey its alright. Your from the valley aren't you?" she asked him softening her gaze.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 01-11-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:36 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Chip heard warnings from Nightfang and Yuri, and called back. "Don't worry. It's not all that bad right now."

Hearing the confidence in her brother's voice always reassured Poppy. "He's a lot stronger than you'd think," she said, smiling proudly. Then, the Furret turned her attention back to where they were coming from. "Besides, I have a feeling..." Her voice became quiet as the unknown Pokemon finally stepped forward.

He walked up a little sheepishly. "S-sorry. I was just scoping everything out...I came searching for water and a place to rest for my clan, but I wasn't courageous enough to come out..." He stopped talking as he sat down, careful of his tail. Yuri went up to him almost immediately.

Torin looked at him confused though. "What kind of Pokemon are you?" The Pikachu then noticed the injured tail he was favoring. Glancing around at the other Pokemon, all the years around his dad began to kick in. "Guess I've got my work cut out for me," he said rolling his eyes a little.

Chip shoved him playfully. "Oh c'mon. You know you're glad you got to learn all that stuff."

Torin smiled and nodded. "I'll keep learning soon. Right after we find mum and dad."

His friend smiled again, ever the optimist. "Absolutely. But for now, let's get back to our new-found friend." He turned to the newcomer. "The name's Chip. I take it your clan was forced from the valley too?" The Furret narrowed his eyes, this was getting to be too much. I don't understand. Why do so many have to deal with this?

Last edited by k_pop; 01-11-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"NO no! I don't want to talk to her!" Bladestrike cried. "You're the one who was nice to me..." He watched her go to the others and stayed put by the rock. He wasn't sure he wanted to give any of them a chance. If they were nice to him...maybe...but Nightfang treated him like she was afraid, avoiding him. He could tell she didn't want to talk-and he would much rather talk to Yuri who didn't seem threatening at all.

Bladestrike had no idea what arcanine Yuri was talking about, but at the moment, he didn't care. The pain in his head was growing steadily worse, and he felt like he was about to pass out. Slowly he crawled away from the rock, to where the stream had formed a small puddle away from the others. Looking down into the water at his reflection, he could see the wide, deep gash in his head that was covered with blood. So that's what it looks like? he thought. He turned away, worried, only to find that he simply couldn't stand or crawl anymore-the pain was overwhelming him. Feeling slightly safer away from the main group, he lay down and closed his eyes, not knowing how much longer he'd stay conscious.

Nightfang relaxed as Thunderclaw showed himself, and immediately calmed down. "It's all right," she told him, sitting down so as not to look as threatening. "We're resting here too. You're perfectly welcome to share the water with us. There's plenty, and who knows when the next time we find some will be."

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 02:51 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Yuri managed to hear Bladestrike's words before she reached the group. She wanted to know the full details. If Bladestrike wouldn't talk to her she'd get the answers and talk to him.
Being joined by the new pokemon she felt safer. She had always been one to believe there was safety in numbers.

"What kind of pokemon are you?" she heard Torin ask the newcomer. It was then she realized that he was a hybrid. "My name is Yuri its nice to meet you." she greeted before walking over to Nightfang.

"Hey Nightfang can I t-talk to you?" she timidly asked the Mightyena. She didn't want Nightfang to think she was being nose, or that she might be a spy. So she was afraid to just come out and ask what happened when the army attacked, and between her and Bladestrike.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:54 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

OOC: Wow, everyone met up really fast! I just had so much to do I couldn’t jump into this earlier…

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

Rockpaw whined yet again at the umbreon walking beside him about being hungry and thirsty, and she sighed again with weariness and sadness. Rockpaw definitely wasn’t getting better, he was still the same immature creature that wasn’t anything like the espeon had been before.

“I’m hungry and thirsty too.” Sideswipe answered, “We’ll find water soon…” and she hoped desperately that this was true, they hadn’t eaten or drunk anything since almost a week in the past. They needed rest also, something that neither of them had been lucky enough to get for a long time.

The umbreon yawned, and then there was a howl nearby. Both Rockpaw’s ears and hers perked up instantly, as she focused on the source of the howl, she noticed Rockpaw wince slightly and gently paw at his ear.

As the minutes passed, Rockpaw grew bored and laid down, “Come on, Sideswipe. It’s just some mightyena howling for help, nothing to concern us.”

And this became one of those rare moments where Rockpaw was somewhat like he had been before the attack, he stood back up and stretched, “Let’s try and sleep.” No way would a little pup talk of going to bed like that…

Sideswipe wondered if she should just agree with Rockpaw or think about helping whoever it was, but soon the decision was made for her as Rockpaw suddenly jumped up, “Let’s go see what they want!”

And he bounded off towards the sound, another howl went up and the espeon paused, “Hurry up!” Without another thought, Sideswipe started off, following him.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:56 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Thunderclaw visibly relaxed. He first addressed Torin. "I call myself Absaichu. My mom was an absol and my dad was a raichu." He then turned to look at Yuri. "Yes. My clan, the Absol Clan"-he let that sink it, as the clan itself was illusive but well known for their verocity. Actually, many tried to avoid them-"are a few minutes away. They need water and rest." He then realized he hadn't introduced himself.

"I'm Thunderclaw, deputy of the clan. Our former deputy, my mentor, was killed in the valley, and Brokenstar named me deputy." This would probably get surprised reactions-Brokenstar was actually the leader of the clan at least 14 years ago, so she was a rather old leader. He smiled as he remembered the rumors. Brokenstar, a violent, viscious leader who held her clan in order with an iron claw. None of that was true, of course. He still didn't know why.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:02 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Your clan may certainly come here," Nightfang told Thunderclaw. "We were from the valley too, and we barely managed to get out..." she looked toward the mountains surrounding the valley and sighed. "We all need to get away from here," she announced. "Everyone. It'll be safer if we travel together, but for now we must rest."

Nightfang turned at the sound of Yuri's voice. "Talk to me?" she repeated. "Of course!" After seeing her talking to Bladestrike, she had a feeling that the scyther had something to do with this, but if she didn't have to talk to Bladestrike directly-it was fine. She walked over to the pikachu, thinking back to the day Bladestrike had driven the growlithe away, and then to what Arcanine had told him when he invaded the army, right before he gave the signal to attack. He had mentioned being driven away and that he would no longer agree to rationalize with the valley pokémon. A sudden thought struck her.

Did all this happen...because of what Bladestrike did?

Pushing it away from her mind, she decided to think about it later. She didn't want to voice her thoughts about it aloud-at least not yet. She looked at Yuri again as she realized she had been staring off into space. "Oh I'm sorry...what did you want to talk about?"

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 03:12 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"Oh I'm sorry...what did you want to talk about?" Nightfang asked her. Yuri took a deep breath. She didn't want to get on anyone's bad side here. She just wanted to help.

"I was wondering if you could tell me what happened the day the valley was attacked." Yuri began. "There had to be many strong pokemon in that army to do all this damage to all of you." she finished.

She slowly looked up at Nightfang's face. She didn't want to ask her to talk if she would feel uncomfortable about it.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just want to know how all of you got hurt an why that Arcanine might have attacked." Yuri explained.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:18 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Nightfang could see the pikachu's unease. "It's all right," the mightyena replied. "I can tell you. I don't like to remember it, but you've got a right to know." She sighed.

"Well, Arcanine and his army invaded the valley-they came in through the caves. I was somewhat far away, but I could hear the arcanine's words because a psychic pokémon projected them into the minds of those too far to hear. He said that he wouldn't reason with us...that he was taking over.

"Many of us tried to fight, but most who did were killed. Some yelled to everyone to get out, for that was the only way to survive. We ran, but they followed us, killing many. I got attacked by a zangoose but got away. When I got out, I found Bladestrike. He had that awful wound in his head and his wings were torn...his leg burned too. He didn't recognize me. I tried talking to him but...he said he couldn't remember anything. I got him to follow me and we headed off, but he got frightened and ran to this place. I'm not entirely sure what happened to him, but he seems absolutely terrified. I tried asking him something important but from what he said it seems like he honestly doesn't remember."

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 03:27 AM
my-little-starr Offline

After hearing the story Yuri understood why she didn't like remembering it.

"I had a bad run in with that Arcanine too." Yuri began. "One day an Arcanine came to the forest looking for pokemon to join his army and drive out the valley pokemon. If we didn't join we were killed. I wasn't in the area at that time so I made it out of that one." Yuri explained.

"Bladestrike is really frightened and he wants to know hat happened to him. I can't give him those answers. He seems really jumpy about all of us. He thinks we're going to hurt him for some reason." Yuri told the Mightyena exactly what she knew. Bladestrike was scarred because he couldn't remember.

"Do you think he'll ever get his memory back" Yuri asked Nightfang with hopeful eyes.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:32 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"I'm glad you didn't have to fight," Nightfang told her, shuddering at the thought that some of the pokémon who attacked their valley had been forced to. "But...well...I can't talk to Bladestrike right now, ok? I have some important descisions to make...just...just keep him calm, ok? If you don't want to tell him those things...he can wait until later. I don't know the full details of what he encountered while escaping."

She glanced over at Bladestrike, who was lying motionless on the ground, the sides of his scythes placed against his head. She didn't know if Yuri would really want to help him, and she felt bad for asking her, but the scyther did need help. If Yuri didn't want to, he'd just have to panic on his own for now.

"I don't know if he'll ever remember," she told the pikachu. "I'm not exactly sure what's wrong with him. Might be that wound on his head...it looks really deep."

-My Links-
Old 01-11-2009, 03:33 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
As the responding hound was sounded, Crystal and Starlight both leaped up and began to race towards the sound. The shiny Ninetales howled a long, melodic howl that told whoever was howling who they were and that they were coming, and no more.

The sound of rushing water met their ears, the drive to survive and to stay hydrated pushed them to speed up. Starlight's hooves clomped on the ground with a steady but quick rhythm. Soon, her feet made hardly any sound at all, as if she was flying. Her speeds reached her ultimate personal limit of 210 mph, which was abnormally fast.

Crystal was barely able to keep a lead. The two entered the shadows, slowing down immensely, Starlight stopping completely with a small skidding sound in the dirt. The smaller shiny Pokemon turned a circle to slow down, and whimpered softly from the shadows. The whimper told the Mightyena and the others that they were from the valley and friends.

Crystal's swirling azure and violet eyes peered from the shadows.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-11-2009, 03:37 AM
Cavalier Offline

Paxson the Linoone
Kirianna the Bellossom

As the Absaichu slowly revealed himself to the waiting group, it proved that Paxson's violent response and Kirianna's excitement for battle were unfounded and were going to go unrealized. For Paxson this was relieving, and he fell into his usual state of quiet observation. Kirianna was a bit more disappointed, but she hid it well. She figured with the various injuries people in the group were sporting, no one wanted to hear about her eagerness for a fight.

No one seemed to be paying them any special attention, and Paxson took advantage of the opportunity to follow up on the thing that had been nagging at him all night. "So, are you just afraid of other Pokemon or something?" he mocked, paraphrasing the same thing she had said to him just a little while earlier.

She shot him a nasty glare, but couldn't quite stop her eyes from flitting over to where Nightfang was talking to Yuri. Paxson's eyes narrowed critically, and she sighed in frustration. "I don't know what's wrong with me," she muttered darkly. "I just really don't want to be here."

"Have an unpleasant run in with a Poochyena at one point, did you?" he pressed, continuing to openly mock her. The mocking wasn't quite a desire - although it was rather pleasing - as much that he hoped that it would eventually lead to some answers.

Unfortunately, it backfired. "Just shut up, Paxson!" she shouted, and uncontrollably a purple powder fluttered from the flowers on her head towards him. He breathed it in with some surprise, immediately feeling the effects.

His knees buckled as he lost whatever the last thing he'd eaten on the ground. Wincing in obvious pain, he mumbled, "Did you... poison me?" before giving in to groans brought on from some severe stomach pain and a rampant fever.

"You deserved it for being such a jerk!" she shrieked, before stomping across the space just to get away from him. She wound up right in front of the Scyther, Bladestrike, who was on the ground with his eyes shut. Concern flickered through her eyes as she reached out gently to prod him in the side.

"Are you alright?" she asked, nervous that the answer would be no.

LOOK AT IT GO.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:40 AM
my-little-starr Offline

"I'll do whatever I can to help him. I don't want to see him suffer." Yuri said as a small whimper met her ears.

"Someone's here. Perhaps the one you were howling with earlier." Yuri said glancing behind Nightfang at the two pokemon in the shadows.

"You go ahead and talk to them. I want to see if Bladestrike's ok." Yuri said as she turned and walked toward Bladestrike.

"Are you okay Bladestrike?" she asked when she noticed he had his scythes to his head. She couldn't tell if he was sleeping or in pain-or both. All she knew was that she would whatever she had to just to help him.

"Just shut up Paxson!" the shout hits Yuri's ears as she noticed Kirianna make her way toward Bladestrike and Paxson lay on the ground wincing in pain.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 01-11-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"All right, Yuri," Nightfang replied. "I can't tell you how much this means to me. Thank you," she added sincerely.

Nightfang quickly turned to look at the ninetales and rapidash. "You must be from the valley too," she told them, and motioned with her tail toward the others. "So are we. There's water here, if you need that."

Her gaze immidiately turned to Paxson with concern. "Why did you do that?" she cried, but she wasn't looking at Kirianna. Running to the linoone's side, she nudged him quietly with her muzzle. "I don't know much about poison..." she muttered. "It'll wear off right? It couldn't have been the really bad kind..."

Bladestrike felt something touch his side, and he opened his eyes and looked up painfully. He wanted to back away in fear, but his body refused to obey him, and the motion of lifting his head made the pain from the deep gash intensify. "NO! No I'm not-what do you want?" he asked fearfully, laying his head down and moving his blades in front of his eyes and head wound, looking timid and afraid, like a small eevee kit would.

However, hearing Yuri's voice, he relaxed and looked up at her. From his gaze, it would be clear to see he was in pain-and blood was still trickling from his wounds. "No...no I'm not ok..." he whispered, laying his head shakily back down. "I can't get the pain to stop...I keep trying to remember..and..arrghh!" he cried out as another wave of pain struck him, and closed his eyes tightly, remaining motionless.

-My Links-