Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:57 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

"Don't say that!" Nightfang whispered to Rockpaw, shocked. "Of course you deserve our respect...I know you startled Bladestrike, but I forgive you, ok? You didn't do anything wrong to him-he chose to run away. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to think it was your fault...I think Bladestrike blames himself for the whole thing. But whoever's fault it is...it sure isn't yours. That I know," the mightyena finished.

Nightfang's ears pricked up as she heard Crystal's song. "Hear that?" she asked Rockpaw, nudging him gently.

Bladestrike was silent as she began spreading the medicine on his wounds, closing his eye and flinching slightly, but otherwise remaining silent. After a moment, the pain subsided slightly, and he watched the ninetales bring a different sort of medicine to him.

As he lay down, listening to the ninetales' song, he felt a bit calmer. Maybe the others were right after all...he couldn't have known that Firestorm was going to attack, but all the same, what could possibly drive him to hurt a smaller, more helpless pokémon, let alone drive him out? He sighed-all this thinking was making his head hurt.

After Crystal finished bandaging his wounds, Bladestrike felt slightly better, and tried not to think too hard.

"There," Crystal told him softly. "I'll help you back to camp if you like. I can have Starlight fix up a new bed of leaves for you, if you like."

Bladestrike looked up at her and nodded slowly. "Ok..." he told her softly. He dreaded the thought of having to face the others, especially Brokenstar and Rockpaw, but his entire body hurt, and he liked the thought of being able to lie down on something soft. Shakily he got to his feet, holding back a cry of pain as he set his newly injured leg down on the ground. He stumbled a bit, stopping his fall by putting the point of his scythe to the ground. "Ok..." he said fearfully to the ninetales, "let's go...back..." He dreaded to hear what the others would say, but he knew that if he didn't go back, he would surely die. And he didn't want to die, he realized, he was afraid of it even. That makes sense...he thought, after all, from what I know of me, I am a coward...

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 07:11 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

(OOC: Oh dear! Two Pokemon running away? oO
Oh, and Dragonair, they aren't three siblings, Chip and Poppy are twin Furrets and Torin is a shiny Pikachu. ^^')

IC:

Nightfang and Kairyu had both approached to ask if Poppy was okay. "I...I just had a terrible dream. It felt so...horrible, I almost thought it was real." The smaller Furret did not raise her head and Chip could feel her shudder in his arms.

Nightfang walked off with Thunderclaw and Brokenstar. Chip would have liked to find out what they were discussing, but the conversation seemed private. Before leaving, Nightfang said something about berries the Rapidash had found. "Why don't you go with Kairyu to see if they brought back anything good?" he suggested, smiling at his sister. "I'm gonna see if I can find something Torin and Yuri were looking for last night." Poppy nodded and went to find the berries brought back by the Rapidash while her brother followed the tiny spring's stream along the rocks, looking for something large and tough enough to cover the wounded paws.

Normally an early riser, Torin woke slowly this morning. I stayed up too late last night. He groaned as he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. There was already work to be finished so he couldn't lay around for long. His ears twitched a little as he heard other Pokemon already up and about. The shiny Pikachu yawned, feeling that he did not have nearly enough rest.

“It’s his fault Firestorm attacked!? He caused this to happen to all of us!”

The shout made all three companions stop what they were doing. Chip was not far away as he searched alongside the stream, his ears shot bolt upright as he tried to listen to the argument back at the camp.

He could hear Sideswipe try to calm Rockpaw, but still he shouted angrily. The Furret nearly ran back to the camp as more angry shouts came down the rocky slope, but then, things seemed to get quiet. Sighing, Chip went back to his search. "No use going back empty-pawed."

Poppy had turned at the shout while biting into a Pecha berry. Yuri, Sideswipe and Nightfang were trying to convince Rockpaw that it was not the Scyther's fault, but the Espeon did not want to hear it. Suddenly, Bladestrike fled from camp and before she could do anything, a black shape ran past her, then Yuri went after him followed by a silver streak. Bladestrike caused this? She shook her head, still holding the Pecha in her paws. No! He's got too much worry and fear right now to understand. And I can feel it, he's nice. A noise behind made her turn back to the others. Rockpaw was also running from the camp while Nightfang chased after the Espeon. A sigh close by made Poppy nearly drop her berry. The Furret turned to the Rapidash who was speaking.

"I guess now wouldn't be the greatest time for introductions, but I believe we never introduced ourselves properly. I'm Starlight, and my shiny Ninetales friend is Crystal."

"Oh, um I'm Poppy," she replied quietly. "The shiny Pikachu over there is Torin, and my brother Chip is around here somewhere." Poppy was so unsure about what was going on. "Everyone is on edge." Her voice was quiet. "I wish we could just go home."

Torin saw Bladestrike take off, followed by several others, then Rockpaw dashed off in the other direction with Nightfang on his tail. Having not heard the whole conversation, only what had been yelled out by the Espeon, he was slightly confused by what had just happened. Looking out, he could see that Rockpaw had not gone far and Nightfang was returning with him. "Well," he muttered to himself, "guess those two are gonna need some extra attention on those paws." He watched the pair walk back into camp, stopping near Starlight and Poppy.

Just then, Chip walked up carrying several long, flexible leaves. "What the heck happened here?" The Furret was glancing around at the quiet Pokemon. "I heard shouting and now it looks like there are Pokemon missing."

Sighing, Torin explained, "They were arguing. Sounded like something to do with Bladestrike causing the attack on the valley. But, how can it be any Pokemon's fault except the one who did it? Then Rockpaw got upset because everyone yelled at him for making Bladestrike run off, so he ran off too. It's just a mess." The Pikachu sighed once again as he started to sort through the leaves.

Chip shook his head. "Passing blame onto others is not gonna help anything right now."

The Pikachu only nodded as he selected a few leaves and went to where Rockpaw and Nightfang were sitting. The Espeon was looking very sorry for himself.

“I don’t deserve to be recognized as someone… I don’t even deserve to be with you pokemon…”

"Aw, shut-up," the shiny Pikachu stated with an eyeroll. "No Pokemon should ever say that. Now stick your paw in the water and clean it off so I can fix it. You too Nightfang," he said with mock severity.

Poppy giggled a little, then looked at Rockpaw gently. "It wasn't right for you to blame Bladestrike, but it wasn't right for everyone to blame you either."

"She's right," said Chip. "Blaming others, or yourself, will not accomplish anything except causing more pain." Torin was about to say something but was interrupted by a Cheri berry being shoved in his mouth. "And you, can eat while you wait on them to wash their paws or else you won't be up to doing anything, and don't give me that look cause you know I'm right," he said biting into a Pecha berry.

Poppy laughed as Torin chewed with a very sour look on his face, even though the berry was quite spicy and one of his favorites. The Pikachu rolled his eyes again. "Yuffir mifber boffy."

"Mm. Fudden tawk wiff you mowffull." Poppy and Torin giggled when a little juice dribbled down Chip's chin as he corrected the Pikachu with an equally full mouth. The Furret smiled. I'm glad they can still laugh through all this. There's been so much sadness...I can't stand it....

(OOC: I guess you may have noticed, but Chip does NOT like anyone to be upset for too long.
Darn straight! =^-^=
Uh-huh, I just hope Bladestrike doesn't have the wrong reaction when they get back. I'll be sure to have Poppy run straight up to him. ^^)

Last edited by k_pop; 01-19-2009 at 07:16 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:19 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
"Ok..." Bladestrike murmured. "Ok... let's go...back..."

Crystal caught the dread in his voice.

"It'll be fine. They have seen their mistake," Crystal reassured. She lithely sprinted to the edge of the sandbank and softly howled a notice to Starlight to prepare an extremely soft bed for Bladestrike. She smiled after she lowered her muzzle, then trotted back over to the injured Scyther. She stood beside him.

"I'll help you. You can lean on me or drape one of your scythes over my neck-it wont hurt me aas long as you keep the broad side on the back of my neck." Crystal grinned, laughing quietly. "I never properly introduced myself, I believe. I'm Crystal."

The shiny Ninetales' tails flickered gently from side to side, stirring sand and lifting a tiny puff of sand, which seemed to dissolve behind the two Pokemon.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal listened to the rest introducing themselves, heard Crystal's holw, then prepared a soft bed of elephant leaves for Bladestrike near the rocks but on the smoother ground. She nosed the rest of the meat and plants to the bed's side, then waited, staring expectedly into the forest.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by Sight of the Stars; 01-19-2009 at 07:21 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:28 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

((Ok! And Bladestrike is just kind of afraid^^))

Looking up, Nightfang noticed Torin returning. "Now stick your paw in the water and clean it off so I can fix it. You too Nightfang," the pikachu told her. The mightyena tried to smile at him, while dipping her cut paw in the water.

"Rockpaw just got upset by everyone's reactions," she told him. "He didn't mean to scare Bladestrike into running away. And Torin's right, Rockpaw. You shouldn't say those things. We still need you here, and you can still be of help to us. It wasn't your fault Bladestrike ran away-Bladestrike's been having problems with panicking a lot since his memory's been lost. Trust me, it's all right. Just don't say those sorts of things around Bladestrike anymore."

Nightfang smiled as Poppy and Torin laughed. It was nice to hear someone laugh in such a desolate and dreary place, especially now that they were about to undertake the journey of their lives.

Bladestrike looked up at Crystal gratefully, both leaning against her and draping one of his scythes over her-taking extreme care not to cut her-as he limped along.

"I never properly introduced myself, I believe," the ninetales told him. "I'm Crystal."

"I'm...I'm Blade...strike..." he replied, rather shocked that it had taken him a few seconds to remember his name after everyone had called him that many times. "So...do you think that I what I did...was somehow the right thing? It's so hard to understand when I can't remember it at all...and I know it made Firestorm mad so I really don't know..." he paused, feeling a wave of dizziness wash over him, and he stumbled slightly but kept going, still very careful not to harm the ninetales. When they finally arrived at the group, he felt completely exhausted.

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 07:43 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
Bladestrike chose both options, leaning against Crystal and using his scythe for extra support.

"I'm...I'm Blade...strike..." he replied.

"I know." Crystal said, smiling.

"So...do you think that I what I did...was somehow the right thing? It's so hard to understand when I can't remember it at all...and I know it made Firestorm mad so I really don't know..." the injured Scyther stumbled, and Crystal brought her silky-furred neck around to where the side of it was against his chest, prevening him from falling. She returned to her original position once he regained his balance.

"You weren't the only one. I do have to say I moved upwind of him to taunt him, then back down. He searched for me, but I leaped into the trees and traveled downwind. You weren't the only one who made him mad and got him frustrated," Crystal admitted, not the leas bit embarassed about it. "But you need to save your strength and rest a tad bit more."

They entered the camp, and Crystal led him to his bed, lowering herself closer to the ground and then slowly sliding out from under him, allowing him to fall gently into the bed of leaves. The silver Pokemon stared at him for a moment, then trotted back over to Starlight, licking the side of her neck in approval.

"You made a nice bed," Crystal said, then saw the Rapidash's own bed. She laughed. "You even made his better than yours. Thanks, Starlight."

"No problem. You've helped me too much and saved my skin a few times. I owe you one-wait, a bunch. Not one." Starlight gave a horsey grin.

"You want to sleep a tad bit more?" the shiny Pokemon asked her companion curiously.

"Nah, I'm fine. But you must be exhausted," the Rapidash noted.

"You bet your little white star I am!" Crystal yawned playfully, then stole Starlight's bed. "Thanks," she teased, smiling.

"You're mighty welcome." Starlight grinned and listened to the others.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-19-2009, 07:59 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike was a bit taken aback that Crystal already knew his name. Then he remembered...she had called him that before. Feeling silly, he let her lead him back to the group and onto the bed.

It felt a lot softer than he had thought it would, and facing away from the others, he closed his eyes, hoping the pain would subside a little soon. He noticed both berries and meat near his bed, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to try eating after it had just made his head hurt worse last time.

Nightfang watched Crystal lay down on Starlight's bed, smiling a little. "It's a good idea to get rest now," she told them. "You're going to need it for when we start the journey really soon."

Bladestrike heard Nightfang's words and cringed. Traveling was bound to be hard for him, and he didn't know how hostile the others in the group were going to be towards him yet. Feeling the heat of the sun grow hotter as the sky brightened, the scyther lay still, wondering if he could get any sleep, as he hadn't slept at all the previous night, but due to the pain, falling asleep wasn't likely.

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
my-little-starr Offline

After the short walk back to the camp Yuri could tell Bladestrike was both frightened and tired. She looked around the camp and saw Nightfang and Rockpaw cleaning their wounds, and heard the wonderful sound of laughter from Poppy and Torin.

Yuri gave a small smile before looking back at Rockpaw. He looked deeply upset. Yuri almost immediately felt bad for yelling at him and blaming him for Bladestrike running away. Slowly she made her way over to them.

"Rockpaw....I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have said all that stuff to you. Its wasn't your fault Bladestrike ran away and I shouldn't have blamed you in the first place." Yuri said with a sad smile.

"I'm sure Sideswipe will forgive you as well. Bladestrike too. Something silly like this shouldn't break wonderful friendships." Yuri said before turning to face Chip. Poppy, and Torin.

"You guys are a bunch of goofballs. You know that?" she asked before laughing along with them.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:19 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

(Sweet smarts of Aggranium! Don't post so much! @.@)

Thunderclaw had leapt to his feet in shock at the announcement of Bladestrike's secret. Just like that, the scyther had run off, along with Rockpaw fleeing from shame. So...Is Bladestrike a bad pokemon? He did cause all this death... He felt a nip on his tail, and whirling, came face to face with Brokenstar.

"Do not judge solely by actions, Thunderclaw." With that, the old absol got up, limping over to where the scyther was now resting. Thunderclaw stood still, unsure. The only way we'll ever know...Is if we get his memories back.

Brokenstar padded up to Bladestrike, looking down gently at him. He looked so weak, so innocent...Even if he had caused everything, including the death of her best friend and former deputy Sharpfang, she did not blame him. She wasn't sure if he was awake, either, and didn't speak up in case he had fallen asleep.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“Don’t say that!” the mightyena whispered to Rockpaw, “Of course you deserve our respect… I know you startled Bladestrike, but I forgive you, okay? You didn’t do-” Rockpaw stopped listening after she said that much.

“Yeah right, you’d all be better off without me…” he stopped as he heard the sad song that someone was singing in the distance. It mad him sad all over again, especially the last few lines:

“Am I alone?
Is there someone there beyond these heavy aching feet?

Still the road keeps on telling me
to go on.
Something is pulling me.

I feel the gravity
of it all.”

And the espeon thought, I feel that way right now… I wish I didn’t… It would be so much easier to let go…

“Aw, shut-up,” the shiny pikachu stated with an eye roll, “No pokemon should ever say that. Now stick your paw in the water and clean it off so I can fix it. You too, Nightfang.” he said with mock severity.

“Whatever.” the espeon grumbled, stalking off-with a slight limp-to do what he was told.

Poppy giggled a little, then looked at Rockpaw gently, “It wasn’t right for you to blame Bladestrike, but it wasn’t right for everyone to blame you either.”

Oh shut up, you know it was right. Rockpaw thought at this.

“She’s right,” said Chip, “Blaming others, or*yourself, will not accomplish anything except causing more pain.”

“But it’s all my fault! We don’t even know if he’s okay now or not!” the espeon busted out again.

Rockpaw finished going to the water and cleaning his leg, and then came back, deciding he might as well stay for a while, at least to see if everyone really meant what they were saying. Then Bladestrike came back, leaning heavily on a ninetales and his scythe, and Rockpaw immediately knew he had done much worse than causing the scyther’s death. Bladestrike looked like he’d rather be dead and seemed to be in so much pain that it was almost unbearable to the espeon just thinking about it.

As soon as Yuri said his name, he completely ignored her, as well as anything else but Bladestrike, and he limped slowly over to where the scyther had laid down to get some rest…

Please don’t do what I think you’re going to do. Sideswipe thought as she saw Rockpaw coming towards Bladestrike.

OOC: Jeez, Rockpaw was acting like Stormblade, “It’d be better if I was gone.” And Kris, Dragonair meant three siblings because though not technically, they are because they were all raised by the same parents. And White Wolf, (Yeah, I would’ve said Vanessa but I’m terrible at remembering names like that. ^^’) I just forgot what I was gonna say… Well, anyhow. I guess he journey’s starting a little slower than we thought. XD

EDIT: OOC: Oh yeah! White Wolf, did you come up with that song yourself, or is it a real song from somewhere? Cause it seems very familiar to me, and if it is, I wanna listen to it! (Wow, this is my longest post ever here!!! ;P)
Old 01-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Bladestrike stirred slightly, sensing that Brokenstar was standing beside him. He turned slightly, looking fearfully up at the absol through wide blue eyes, wondering if she was angry with him. "I didn't know..." he whispered shamefully. "I didn't know that I did that...I don't know why I did but I'm sorry...I'm really sorry..." His voice trailed off and he closed his eyes, laying his head back down on the leaves. He didn't think he could ever make things right again, but at least he could say he was sorry.

Nightfang was getting worried. Nothing anyone said seemed to get through to Rockpaw. Why was he acting like this? She watched him approach Bladestrike and sighed, hoping the scyther wouldn't do anything to upset him.

Turning to the main group, Nightfang spoke loudly to everyone. "Ok everyone," she began unsteadily. "Drink some of the water and finish any food you have. We need to get going now, before it gets too hot. Now let's hurry..."

Bladestrike looked up as Rockpaw approached, cringing and looking away. Shaking all over, he moved his scythes in front of his face as if afraid Rockpaw would attack. "I'm sorry!" he cried. "I'm going to try to fix everything I can! When I get my memory back...I know I can't fix everything but I'm going to help you find a way to get your home back! Somehow..." He then turned away, flinching as if he expected to feel a blow from one of Rockpaw's attacks.

Watching him, Nightfang sighed. The scyther was in a lot of pain and simply rambling. How could Bladestrike possibly even begin to make up for what he'd done?

-My Links-
Old 01-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Brokenstar sighed softly at his pleading. "It is all right, Bladestrike. I am not angry. You could not have known that this would have happened. I'm sure you had a good reason." Her voice remained gentle, as if she was talking to a frightened kit. Just then, Rockpaw approached, and Bladestrike hastily apologized. She turned to face Rockpaw, her voice still light but held a slightly dangerous tone to it. "If you came here to threaten or gloat and not to apologize, then I suggest you leave."
Old 01-20-2009, 02:43 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Yuri watched as Rockpaw simply ignored her and walked toward Bladestrike. Don't attack him....Please don't attack him.... she pleaded in her thoughts. She wouldn't let him hurt Bladestrike, and if he tried he was in for it.

Deciding not to sit around she slowly padded over to where Bladestrike was in case Rockpaw did injure him in some way.

"Sideswipe, what's he up to?" she whispered to the Umbreon. Yuri glanced between Bladestrike and Rockpaw preparing for what could possibly happen next....

((OOC: Wow. Probably one of my shortest posts. I am also curious as to what song that was Vanessa.))
Old 01-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“I’m sorry!” Bladestrike cried when Rockpaw limped over to him, “I’m going to try to fix everything I can! When I get my memory back… I know I can’t fix everything but I’m going to help you find a way to get your home back! Somehow…” the scyther had raised his blades in front of himself defensively and was trempling with fear.

Rockpaw broke into tears again as he saw this, he was so terrified and shocked at this that he didn’t even realize he was saying his thoughts aloud, “I can’t believe what I did! He hates himself now… He thinks I’m gonna kill him!” he wailed as if he was being attacked by someone, cowering away from Bladestrike just as much as the scyther was cowering from him, “I’m sorry! I never meant to- I was… I was surprised by it! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t know- I… I…” his voice broke away completely into sobs.

Sideswipe saw this and knew exactly how the espeon felt and could tell that he was just as terrified of the scyther as Bladestrike was of him, she limped over to him quickly, and tried to comfort him, “Rockpaw…” she started, but trailed off. She had no idea what to say to express what she felt…
Old 01-20-2009, 03:01 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"It is all right, Bladestrike," Brokenstar told the scyther calmly. "I am not angry. You could not have known that this would have happened. I'm sure you had a good reason."

Bladestrike looked up at her warily, moving the scythes away from his face. "Are the others angry?" he asked, trying to sit up and accidentally knocking over some of his untouched food as he did so. He could see Yuri standing nearby, and Rockpaw had suddenly burst into sobs.

At the espeon's sudden outburst, Bladestrike cringed at the noise, becoming suddenly terrified. Nightfang ran over to Rockpaw quickly. "Listen," she whispered to the distressed espeon. "Bladestrike doesn't blame you...he's just afraid. Please don't keep blaming yourself...you're probably making it worse for Bladestrike as well as yourself. Bladestrike knows you're upset because it was revealed what he did to Firestorm. Just act calm and friendly around him. Everything will be fine."

Turning away from him momentarily, the mightyena faced the rest of the group again. "We need to get going," she told them calmly. "Whoever can, help Bladestrike...and if he doesn't eat his food, give it to someone else. It's getting brighter. We need to set out before the heat gets worse. Yuri, can you help distribute Bladestrike's food to the others? I don't think he's going to eat it."

-My Links-
Old 01-20-2009, 03:03 AM
my-little-starr Offline

After Bladestrike's outburst Rockpaw also bursted out about how he was sorry and broke into tears. Yuri couldn't stand seeing them this way.

"Rockpaw its ok. I don't blame you. I really have no reason to. You didn't know this would upset Bladestrike and I shouldn't have yelled at you either. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?" she asked tears coming to her eyes.

She had never felt so ashamed of herself in her life. She had yelled at and upset someone who was almost as bad off as Bladestrike himself was. She knew she didn't deserve forgiveness and wouldn't be surprised if he said he hated her. She thought it was what she deserved.

"We need to get going," Nightfang told them calmly. "Whoever can, help Bladestrike...and if he doesn't eat his food, give it to someone else. It's getting brighter. We need to set out before the heat gets worse. Yuri, can you help distribute Bladestrike's food to the others? I don't think he's going to eat it." Yuri heard her but she was to focused on Rockpaw's answer.

Last edited by my-little-starr; 01-20-2009 at 03:07 AM.