Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley

Yuri saw Bladestrike turn and run. She knew he wouldn't get far, but she just couldn't let him leave in his condition.

"Bladestrike come back!" Yuri ran to the spot Bladestrike stood just moments ago. Tears welled in her eyes as she turned to Rockpaw.

"This is your fault! If he gets hurt it'll all be your fault!" she took off after Bladestrike without another word.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:46 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Guard13007

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“Wh-what?” Bladestrike muttered, not noticing that he was suddenly shaking violently. “It… It’s my fault?”

“What did you say that for?” the mightyena cried, rounding on Rockpaw, “He… He wasn’t supposed to know!”

“But-” Rockpaw stopped, noticing the way Bladestrike was looking at everyone, “I’m sorry! I didn’t know!” he yelled at the scyther. But it was already too late, and the scyther was already gone, running as fast as he could.

“Now look what you did!” Sideswipe hissed her fury at Rockpaw, she then turned and half ran-half limped after Bladestrike calling, “Come back!”

“But-” Rockpaw murmured to himself, then stopped and looked around at all the pokemon who were mostly staring at him or in the direction Bladestrike had gone. He burst into tears suddenly and ran as fast as he could the opposite direction.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:52 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Nightfang saw Rockpaw run and took off after him, easily catching up to the espeon as she was a pokémon built for running down prey while hunting. Racing ahead of him, she quickly turned around and blocked his path, while knocking him down as gently as she could, luckily not injuring his leg.

"Look," she panted, placing her paw on the espeon's shoulder lightly. "I'm sorry...it's not your fault...the others will find Bladestrike and well, he probably needed to know eventually. Please..." she whispered. "Just come back...I'm sorry I had to knock you down, but we need you back there...you didn't know it was wrong...I'm sorry..." she finished, tears starting to come into her own eyes.

She had helped scare Rockpaw into running away... She felt ashamed; the last thing she needed to do was make the group split up, and Rockpaw needed to be looked after almost as much as Bladestrike. "Look," she told the espeon. "It wasn't your fault, and I'll try to talk to the others. Once they calm down it'll be all right. I'm on your side." She stepped back, allowing Rockpaw to stand up. She certainly hoped he wouldn't run away-she would feel terrible if he did.

Bladestrike staggered through the sand and dirt, not caring when he fell and got the burn and cuts on his legs covered in dirt. He did not notice Yuri's voice and he hardly payed attention to the burning pain in his head. He had no clue what to do now...

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 03:59 AM
my-little-starr Offline

Yuri looked around frantically. She had no clue which way Bladestrike had ran. Looking north she saw a green dot fall to the ground and struggle to get back up.

"Bladestrike! Please wait!" Yuri shouted running toward the injured Scyther. She noticed blood on the ground and knew that if she didn't get those wounds clean they would get infected.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:18 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“This is your fault! If he gets hurt it'll all be your fault!” Rockpaw heard someone yell at him as he ran. I’m sorry! he yelled over and over again in his thoughts, knowing they wouldn’t hear him though. It’s all my fault now! They’re all mad at me now, no one cares about me. They all care about the one who caused them all pain! All they do is yell at me when I’m mad because of what he did to us all! They all hate me! They’re gonna do something to me now!

Then he heard something coming, and tried to speed up, they’re gonna kill me! He thought in horror as the mightyena ran by him and stopped him in his tracks, shoving him down to the ground. He closes his eyes and wailed pitifully, begging to be left alone, as she put her paw on shoulder, holding him down.

“Look,” she panted, “I’m sorry… It’s not your fault… The others will find Bladestrike and well, he probably needed to know eventually. Please…” she whispered, “Just come back… I’m sorry I had to knock you down, but we need you back there… You didn't know it was wrong… I’m sorry…”

You’re sorry?” the espeon cried out in shock, “But I just made him run away and he’s probably hurt really badly now! And everyone hates me now! Even Sideswipe! And she’s the only one I know…” Rockpaw yelled, tears coming back into his eyes just as quickly as they had left with his shock.

Sideswipe was actually right behind Bladestrike, but she could tell he didn’t see her as he looked around before falling to the ground, “Bladestrike! Are you okay?!”

But he didn’t respond, “YURI!!!” she called out as loud as she could, “He’s hurt!!!” then she noticed what seemed to be a little yellow dot running towards us way, “Yuri.” she muttered quietly, “Hurry…”

“Look,” she told the espeon again, “It wasn’t your fault, and I’ll try to talk to the others. Once they calm down it'll be all right. I’m on your side.” she stepped back, allowing Rockpaw to stand up. He did so, not sure whether to listen to her or run, “Okay… I guess…” he muttered, then started walking back, his ears drooping with sadness and his tail dragging behind him pitifully…
Old 01-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal and Starlight
Crystal and Starlight ate their fill before falling asleep under the stars. The shiny Ninetales balled up, tucking her head into her soft tails. Starlight collected pine boughs and shoved them into a pile, then, feeling safe, lay down to sleep for the first time in a very long time.

Crystal was the first of the pair to awake in the dark hours of the extremely early day, awoken by the intense conversation, emotion, and tension that lingered in the air. Her eyes opened to meet the fire and Yuri running away. Bladestrike was gone. Crystal's head kerked up in alarm, and she lifted her nose to the air.

"What did you say that for?" Nightfang cried. "He...he wasn't supposed to know!"

So the conversation in my dream wasn't exactly a dream... The shiny Ninetales pondered.
"No...I asked him about it when I first found him but he had no idea what he was talking about...he can't remember..." Nightfang said.

Crystal ignored the conversation, picked up her herbs and leaves, and, without making a sound, followed Bladestrike at a walk into the forest. She broke into a graceful, silent run as she entered the greenery. She passed Yuri quicker than a bullet, her padded paws making no sound as she raced after Bladestrike. She found him in the sand, and approached him quietly, paying no attention to Sideswipe.

"Bladestrike?" Crystal asked gently, her voice smooth, melodic... comforting, even. "It'll be alright. There's no worldly way possible one Pokemon was the cause of all of this. I am sure of it. Starlight and I have seen Firestorm before, but stayed downwind and at a lengthy distance. A few other Pokemon stayed in front of me, just stalking him, but staying downwind. So I don't believe that you were the only one."

The silver fox kept her nose down, and lie down beside him, head on her crossed paws. She angled her muzzle to where it was facing Bladestrike, so she could look him in the eye.

"It'll be alright. I know that if Firestorm ever attacked our group in search of anyone who tried to ward him off, we would fight together, and win." she reassured, her voice powerful and confident, enough to lift spirits sky-high. "There's one thing Firestorm doesn't have, and that's a group that has each other's back."

Crystal smiled comfortingly.

*~*~*~*

Starlight was standing and alert by this time, so close to the fire that her mane and tail mingled with the blaze. She stood tall, towering above most of them, her beautiful, white, four points star glowing brightly against the fire. She sighed quietly, relaxing her tense position-but only slightly.

"I guess now wouldn't be the greatest time for introductions, but I believe we never introduced ourselves properly," Starlight stated, staring after the spot where both Crystal and Yuri had disappeared. "I'm Starlight, and my shiny Ninetales friend is Crystal."
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-19-2009, 04:34 AM
my-little-starr Offline

“He’s hurt!!!” Yuri heard Sideswipe shout from her position near Bladestrike. Picking up her pace a silver figure shot passed Yuri with great speed. Crystal.... she thought.

A few minutes later Yuri arrived where Sideswipe and Silver were with Bladestrike. Panting from exhaustion she walked up to the Scyther.

"Listen to me Bladestrike. It wasn't your fault that Firestorm attacked the valley. You must of had a reason to have driven him out of the valley" Yuri said trying to reassure the Scyther that not everyone was angry with him.
Old 01-19-2009, 04:38 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Calm down," Nightfang whispered as she walked beside Rockpaw calmly. "They don't hate you...they were just shocked. Bladestrike is not innocent, but you didn't know. It's fine. I won't let them do anything to you." She brushed her tail lightly over the espeon's back, thinking back to Bladestrike. Of course the scyther couldn't be held responsible for what he did now with that head injury, and she still didn't know the reason, but she had to admit-Bladestrike was at fault, or at least somewhat. He was more to blame than Sideswipe if anything. She sighed, feeling almost ashamed for thinking that, but she pushed the thought away. She couldn't deny that Bladestrike had at least helped cause this awful thing that had happened to all of them.

Both Sideswipe and Yuri's shouts barely registered to Bladestrike as he limped unsteadily over the ground, still holding the bandages that used to be around his head in his mouth as if he thought that he would somehow be able to put them back on his head by himself. The gashes on his head were bleeding worse, and one of his eyes was covered in blood and unable to open. But he didn't care.

"Bladestrike! Are you okay?!" Sideswipe yelled, and Bladestrike ignored her and kept walking. Suddenly with a cry of pain he stumbled, the cut in his leg opening wider. Knowing that he couldn't go away from the others in this state, he lay down on the ground, tears coming to his eyes unbidden. How could they possibly want him to come back...after what he did to them?

Crystal's voice snapped him out of his thoughts. The scyther looked at her but quickly turned away, not wanting her to see his tears. He felt a bit calmer at the sound of his voice, but the horror at what he had done had not left. "Things..things wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't done that!" he cried. "Pokémon wouldn't have died. That can't ever be fixed...they'll never come back...and I can't even remember why I did it in the first place..." His voice suddenly broke into sobs, a rather odd sound to come from such a feared and dangerous creature.

He didn't hear Yuri approach, but he heard her words. "Listen to me Bladestrike," the pikachu told him. "It wasn't your fault that Firestorm attacked the valley. You must of had a reason to have driven him out of the valley."

At the moment Bladestrike couldn't reply, but he was not sure. Even if it wasn't directly his fault he had helped cause this to happen... He couldn't imagine what reason he could have possibly had to drive a weak pokémon away from the valley and cause so much anger and hatred...

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 04:58 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“Things… Things wouldn’t have been so bad if I hadn't done that!” he cried, “Pokemon wouldn’t have died. That can't ever be fixed… They’ll never come back… And I can’t even remember why I did it in the first place…” Bladestrike’s voice suddenly broke into sobs.

“No Bladestrike. You can’t blame yourself for that. And how can we blame you if you don’t even remember doing that. Pokemon are not themselves without there memories! You aren’t the same scyther as the one who did that because it’s not your memory. You can’t be held accountable for what you didn’t do, because as far as you know, you didn’t do that.”

“Ow!” Rockpaw cried out as the mightyena brushed her tail against his back, she had accidentally brushed against a particularly large cut on his back, then he was silent. He knew she had said something but wasn’t listening, too lost in his own sadness at what he’d done. He’d probably caused that poor scyther to get injured in it’s attempts to flee also.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Starlight and Crystal
The shiny Ninetales only looked up at the arrival of Yuri, then divered her attention back to Bladestrike.

"Things..things wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't done that!" he cried. "Pokémon wouldn't have died. That can't ever be fixed...they'll never come back...and I can't even remember why I did it in the first place..."

"You know what?" Crystal said. "I may not be a Lucario, but I can still sense good and bad aura's. I don't see them, but I can feel them. I can only feel whether they're bad or good, and you have one of the purest and kindest aura's I've ever seen radiating from you. I know you can't remember, but you did the exact same thing I would have done. Even though I was way far back, the feeling of evil always lingered around that Arcanine. More than likely he would have started this; whether you chased him off or not."
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 01-19-2009, 05:06 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

"Sorry!" Nightfang said quickly, pulling her tail away. "I'll ask Torin to help you with those wounds." She led the espeon back to the others, and sat down with him while waiting for the shiny pikachu to wake up. "Listen," Nightfang told Rockpaw. "This was bound to happen. I'm sorry it had to be you who everyone got mad at, but you're not to blame."

Bladestrike sighed, no longer caring if the others saw him crying. "Nightfang told me...and the others...the others knew Firestorm said that...and what if I get my memories back? I...I don't want them anymore...I'd rather forget..." His voice broke down into sobs again, because even with what Sideswipe had said, he had once done something terrible, and even if he had been a different scyther than he was now, he had still done it. Suddenly he became very afraid of what he had once been. He never wanted to remember...ever. But at the same time, he didn't want to be forever lost, not knowing who he was. But perhaps that was better after all...

Crystal's words interrupted his thoughts and he looked up at her with his eye that wasn't temporarily sealed shut by blood. "R-really?" he asked. "But...but how could I have done a good thing...when it caused all this...I don't even know if I was kind back then...I can't remember a thing..." He was suddenly very confused, and his head hurt worse than ever, but this time he did not say anything about it. Half of him still felt like he deserved every bit of pain he got.

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 05:20 AM

Starlight and Crystal
"R-really?" he asked. "But...but how could I have done a good thing...when it caused all this...I don't even know if I was kind back then...I can't remember a thing..."

"Really," Crystal said, slowly getting to her feet. "Sometimes, though, a good deed is followed up by a bad event. Fate is strange, and the Pokemon mind is complex and unpredictable. But you did a good thing. I want you to know that."

Crystal paused, then threw a side glance at her supplies, which she had hurridly set on a fungi-free stump.

"Do you want me to retreat your wounds? Your bandages and other things seem to have fallen off."
OOC: I also think that Starlight was accidently ignored in my other post...
Old 01-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

((No, I noticed her, but Nightfang was away from the group with Rockpaw when she said that ))

"You think I did a good thing?" Bladestrike asked the ninetales, looking confused. "But..but Nightfang and Rockpaw said...oh...I don't even know if I want to remember or not..." He paused, while Crystal glanced at her supplies.

"Do you want me to retreat your wounds?" the ninetales asked. "Your bandages and other things seem to have fallen off."

Bladestrike hesitated-if it really was his fault, didn't he deserve the pain? And wouldn't the medicine the group had be better used for those who were innocent? Still confused over whether what he did could have been right or wrong, he slowly nodded, using the dull side of his blade to wipe drying blood from his eye, which only made the wound worse.

Nightfang noticed Starlight quickly and tried to smile at the rapidash. "I'm Nightfang," she replied, "this is Rockpaw..." she paused to flick her tail toward the espeon. "And that scyther...his name is Bladestrike."

-My Links-
Old 01-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Guard13007 Offline

Rockpaw the Espeon &
Sideswipe the Umbreon

“Sorry!” Nightfang said quickly, pulling her tail away. “I’ll ask Torin to help you with those wounds.” she led the espeon back to the others, and sat down with him while waiting for the shiny pikachu to wake up. “Listen,” Nightfang told Rockpaw, “this was bound to happen. I’m sorry it had to be you who everyone got mad at, but you're not to blame.”

“I don’t deserve it.” Rockpaw said as soon as the words were out of her mouth, and sat down alongside her.

“Bladestrike, let her treat your wounds.” Sideswipe said, it was only morning but she felt like she had been awake for two days straight again. The umbreon figured that everyone else was doing a good enough job of telling Bladestrike that he was a good scyther, and so she wouldn’t have to reply try to convince him more, at least for now…

Nightfang introduced herself and the espeon to the rapidash in the makeshift camp, Rockpaw immediately said again, “I don’t deserve to be recognized as someone… I don’t even deserve to be with you pokemon…”

OOC: Yeah, I gotta go but thanx White Wolf of the Snow. ^-^ You know what I'm talking about. (What does everyone else call you for short? Just Wolf or what?)
Old 01-19-2009, 06:42 AM

OOC: You can call me Vanessa, WWotS, White Wolf, or anything else related. As long as I know who you're talking to. :D

Crystal and Starlight
“Bladestrike, let her treat your wounds.” Sideswipe said, and Crystal threw an appreciative glance at the Umbreon. Bladestrike nodded slowly, his expression puzzling, like he was thinking hard.

"Thank you, Bladestrike. And it might hurt a bit, but the first thing I'll put on your wounds will numb them so it'll help," Crystal said, turning around and picking up a large, smooth leaf. She found a flat rock with a medium sized indent in it and placed the leaf on it, then used the broad side of her sharp claws to mash it into a creamy mixture. She dipped her paw into it, and returned to Bladestrike, smearing it gently onto his wounds. She did her best not to hurt him.

Instead of emptying the bowl like she usually did to make room for the other plants, she mashed the next few plants, about eight Oran berries, on the flat side of the rock, then scraped it into the numbing solution.

That should numb it more thoroughly as it is put on. she thought, smiling softly. Crystal mixed the two creams then emptied it onto a different type of leaf, which was smooth, hard, and cupped-a leaf from a rubber tree, who's juices were extracted and processed to make rubber. She gently grasped the thick, hardy stem of the leaf and dragged in to the injured Scyther. The bottom held due to it's thickness and durability.

Crystal sat and worked slower, singing a soft lullaby while she worked, applying the cream carefully.

"Been a long road to follow,
been there and gone tomorrow
without saying goodbye to yesterday.

Are the memories I hold
still valid?
Or have the tears deluded them?

Maybe this time tomorrow
the rain will cease to follow,
and the mist will fade into one more today.

Something somewhere out there
keeps calling.
Am I going home?

Will I hear someone
singing solace
to the silent moon?

Zero gravity, what's it like?
Am I alone?
Is there someone there beyond these heavy aching feet?

Still the road keeps on telling me
to go on.
Something is pulling me.

I feel the gravity
of it all.

As Crystal's melodic voice threaded through the tree all of the way back to the others, she finished up with Bladestrike's wounds after disinfecting and appling medical creams, and bandadged them with elephant ear leaves, tying the hardy, soft leaves tight around his wounds, trying to inflict as little pain as possible. She smiled and looked at Bladestrike.

"There. I'll help you back to camp if you like. I can have Starlight fix up a new bed of leaves for you, if you like." Crystal said.