Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-20-2011, 07:04 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default X-Force: America's Dawn(RP)

OOC: Please follow my post as an example of how to set yours out. Also, New York can not be seen from the school. Sorry if my post is suck-ish at all ^^;

IC:
Amy Kabari (Vengeance)
X-Force
Induced Radioactivity
Enlightened School for Mutants; Countryside near New York

Amy frowned as she stared out onto the school courtyard, which was barren and deserted. The students would be in their assigned classes, and Amy's class had the day off to do whatever they wanted within the boundaries of the school, as long as it didn't endanger the school or any of the other students. The peacefulness of the courtyard brought Amy into a daydream state, as she floated off into her mind, thinking over various things.

Amy glanced down at her hands, encased in her gloves, and a sadness sweeped over her. She could not touch or comfort people directly with her hands, or she could kill them. She was essentially an outcast in a way, and it upset her to a degree, though she had gotten used to it over time. She longed for the day that she could safely place her hand on a loved one, but alas that day would possibly never come. The sun was slowly starting to set on the wonderful summer afternoon, and it provided a beautiful view for Amy, who smiled at the sight of the setting sun.

Keiru Kabari (Justice)
X-Force
Electricity

"As you can see from the board, it takes just one drop of Semanuic acid to initiate the reaction between the Alamaniy gland and the Fonbraiaic fluid." Keiru stated. "It's this reaction that instigates the rise in blood pressure in the male gender of the Sea Cress Serpents, whilst encouraging the females to mate. It also sends off a warning signal to any nearby predators that the area is owned by them."

"Now, onto the next topic, the DNA of our Mutant DNA." Keiru smiled. "Due to the evolutionary advancement in our species, we have been able to mutate and develop powers. Now, you all know this. What starts off this mutation? Some say it is due to being exposed to some degree of radiation from an Thryitionatition atom, but further analysis has determined that the mutation actually happened because of the Thryitionatition atoms reaction with Oxygen in the blood system that created Thryitionatition Oxide, which was a totally unknown element prior to humans being exposed to the radiation, and this oxide reacts with the nervous system as well as the white blood cells, mutating and evolving the white blood cells into these new, currently un-named golden cells."

Keiru glanced out the window, and sighed, before looking back at the class.

"That's the end of this Advanced Science class, thank you all for coming, have a nice evening." Keiru stated, turning round to gather his things, before stopping and turning back round. "Oh, Kiseki,Ichiru and Kotomi, can you wait behind after class please. I'd like to talk to you three."

Alexander "Blade" Maverick
Alexander Regime
Manipulation of Metal
New York

"Stay where you are and put your hands behind your head. Under the orders of the United Nations, you are under arrest for crimes against humanity." a man stated, aiming a gun at Alexander, who began to laugh.

"Oh what am I going to do." Alexander smirked, scanning the UN task force.

There were ten men aiming guns at him, whilst there was a nearby tank and a further fifteen men, who'd been dropped in by the Apache helicopter that was stationary just behind the group of ten UN soldiers who in their view had Alexander at gunpoint. Sadly, they were mistaken. In fact, it could be said that Alexander had them at gunpoint, or on the worse side, whatever you wanted to call it. They didn't know the extent of his power, or that he could manipulate metal.

"Put your hands behind your head or we shall fire." the lead man of the ten-man squad shouted, raising his gun to emphasise this threat.

"Shoot me then." Alexander laughed.

Alexander heard the click of the lead soldier's gun, and smirked, waving his hand rapidly towards the man. The gun exploded, spewing the metal shards into the man's body, and he collapsed to the floor, spasming. The rest of the men opened fire, but to no avail, as Alexander merely stopped the bullets in mid-air.

"The bullets don't work!" one of the soldiers shouted.

The tank turret swivelled round in the direction of Alexander, and an almighty boom exploded as a tank shell came hurtling through the air in the direction of Alexander, who merely raised his hand in the direction of the tank shell, bringing it to a halt, before flinging it back at the tank. An explosion shredded the air as flames swirled around the tank and the men around it, cries of pain rising into the air. Soon the flames died down, and all the men around the tank were writhing on the floor in agony. The remaining soldiers turned around, dropping their guns and ran towards the Apache, the pilot's eyes wide in shock at what he'd just seen.

Alexander smirked, setting himself into a stance, and focused on the Apache. The metal of the helicopter groaned and shrieked as it was stretched, before imploding on itself when Alexander threw his hands towards the ground. The resultant explosion sent the UN soldiers crashing to the floor, shards of metal embedded in their bodies. Alexander laughed, turning around and leaving the mess where it was. Alexander then focused on the metallic field around him, and levitated himself off the ground, and headed in the direction of his base.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: X-Force: America's Dawn(RP)

Ichiru (Shadow), Kiseki (Firestorm) & Kotomi (Fury) Kagami
X-Force
Vectors/Telekinesis, Pyrokineses/Forcefields, Phoenix Fire/pyrokineses/flight

"As you can see from the board, it takes just one drop of Semanuic acid to initiate the reaction between the Alamaniy gland and the Fonbraiaic fluid. It's this reaction that instigates the rise in blood pressure in the male gender of the Sea Cress Serpents, whilst encouraging the females to mate. It also sends off a warning signal to any nearby predators that the area is owned by them."

The three Kagami siblings listened quietly as Keiru spoke, although all three of them could easily say that they weren't exactly interested in what was being said. Kotomi was taking notes as she always did, but had it not been for that, she would have appeared just as bored as her brothers. Kiseki sat between his brother and sister, his head in his hand as he looked at the board and watched Keiru explain further about the Sea Cress Serpents. Even as he listened, his eyes were beginning to grow heavy, although whether from boredom, actual fatigue, or a combination of the two he didn't know.

Beside him, Ichiru didn't appear to be paying attention, although in reality, he was soaking up every word that was being said and could most likely repeat it word for word if asked. He stared at the paper in front of him on his desk, which was folding itself into different shapes while he watched it. It wasn't rare for the oldest sibling to use his telekinesis to entertain himself during class, although as the other two had found out quite quickly, he actually was paying attention.

"Now, onto the next topic, the DNA of our Mutant DNA." Keiru continued the lesson. "Due to the evolutionary advancement in our species, we have been able to mutate and develop powers. Now, you all know this. What starts off this mutation? Some say it is due to being exposed to some degree of radiation from an Thryitionatition atom, but further analysis has determined that the mutation actually happened because of the Thryitionatition atoms reaction with Oxygen in the blood system that created Thryitionatition Oxide, which was a totally unknown element prior to humans being exposed to the radiation, and this oxide reacts with the nervous system as well as the white blood cells, mutating and evolving the white blood cells into these new, currently un-named golden cells."

Ichiru glanced over to Kiseki to see the younger twin beginning to doze off, which brought him to kick him lightly across the aisle when Keiru's back was to them. Kiseki snapped awake, glaring at his twin, and Kotomi suppressed a giggle, although she continued to scribble down notes on the lesson, glancing up at the board every now and then.

"That's the end of this Advanced Science class, thank you all for coming, have a nice evening." Keiru finally finished, and as he turned around to gather his things, the three siblings did the same with their own. The three of them were just about to head out with the rest of the class, but Keiru's voice stopped them. "Oh, Kiseki,Ichiru and Kotomi, can you wait behind after class please. I'd like to talk to you three."

After a few exchanged glances, the trio stayed put. Kotomi remained standing near her desk while Ichiru leaned on his and Kiseki, who hadn't gotten up yet anyway, remained seated.

"What'd you do this time?" Kotomi glanced over to Ichiru as she spoke in a whisper, bringing the dark haired boy to look over at her with a scowl.

"Me? What about you?" Kiseki stood up quietly as his brother responded to Kotomi in a hushed voice.

"Maybe he caught Kiseki sleeping." The younger twin looked at his sister indignantly, and Ichiru chuckled.

"That wouldn't have anything to do with us." The oldest Kagami answered before his brother could. The three of them fell silent again as the rest of the class left. Once it had mostly or completely cleared, they all shifted their attention to Keiru, Ichiru being the one to speak. "You wanted to see us?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-21-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:58 PM
JechtSphere Offline

Jecht Remnant
Alexander Regime
Super Speed/Super Senses
New York-On top of a building

Jecht was sitting on top of an apartment building. He was using his powers to listen to the people in the building talk amongst themselves, and could hear all their conversations clearly. They were talking about their jobs, their days at school, the news, normal things normal people NORMALLY talk about. *It must be relaxing not having to worry about tomorrow.* However, neither did Jecht. Jecht laughed at this thought as he sat up and looked at the building on the other side of the street. He was able to tune out the people below him, and just as clearly hear the people on the opposite side. Only this time, he could see what they were doing, unless the blinds were in the way.

As if in the same instant, he was on a different building, about a mile away. Sometimes even his speed startled him. This was a busy street, filled with food vendors. Taking in a deep breath through his nosed and he smelled the different pizza shops, meat deli’s, fresh markets, and even the disgusting hot dog vendors. It was a totally different feel from the place 1 mile over. Soon, though, Jecht found that with all these people and food gave his nose too much stimulation. “Turning-off” his sense of smell, he felt much better; until his ears felt like they were going to start bleeding.

Experiencing the same sensations before, stopping one sense made the others stronger. He had never turned off more than 2, as having 3 insanely strong senses harmed him enough. His ears were hurting because of an incredibly loud bang-more of a boom- off in the distance. Normal people wouldn't hear it, or if they did it was faint, but Jecht concluded it was 1 of 2 things; Alexander is using his powers or somebody else was crazy enough to. Jecht ran towards it, and stopped next to Alexander, who was now floating in the air, and took him about 3 minutes. Jecht had his grin on still and said “Hey Boss-I could hear that in the middle of New York, you sure your safe doing that? What if they bring a bigger army of metal?” his friendly grin turned to a sarcastic smile.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

OOC: I changed Lanai’s name to Malana, since I found it was a little too close to Lani after rereading my SU. I’ll change it thereafter.

Nalani Hyland (Fogbound)
X-Force
Wind, Cloud manipulation

The library usually made for a nice study place. The noise levels were generally low, not to mention the abundance of research and reference material. Shelves and shelves of books, atlas’ and encyclopaedias were at her disposal if she if needed them. However, it was unlikely she would today, writing a short story while employing flashback didn’t really call for it. There was just something about this atmosphere Nalani liked, and found her work she produced here was best.

The blonde sat at one of the many free tables, at this hour, not many frequented this area. She was actually the only student there, save a small group of juniors working on a chemistry project. They reminded her a little of her friends, who were currently in their own science class, advanced level. Nalani put down her pencil for a moment, and allowed her mind to stray from her writings. Math was not her strong point, which scared her from taking anything too technical or scientific. She, instead, was better at writing, especially short stories, which made this current assignment much easier.

Lani picked up the sheet she’d just been using, casually overlooking her work. This was actually the conclusion to the tale, and all it needed now was the hero’s final thoughts. Satisfied with her second attempt, the teenage girl nodded simply. This one had been a little harder than usual, although Nalani had anticipated that much, with the female lead being based on Malana. Sighing, the girl started packing up, ready to call it a wrap for the evening. She’d finished all her other assignments, and was a little tired as a result.

The large windows allowed for a great view of the setting sun, Lani noticed, as she looked up, indigo binder in hand. However, she didn’t take much time to admire the scene, and started for the doorway out.

She headed straight for the advanced science class, which she knew was dismissing momentarily. It wasn’t too far from the library, and Lani figured she’d make it before her friends left. The halls in this area were a little unfamiliar, but the girl knew where she was going. That same local had been where her biology room was last year. Finally, she turned the final corner…

00C: Rushed final paragraph is rushed. I might fix it a bit when I get back.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 06-21-2011, 05:11 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Kei Ochima gave me permission to bunny her characters until she gets back. I'll post for my own characters after Kaioo posts again.

IC: Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline
Alexander Regime
Telekinesis, Mind Compulsion/ Telekinesis, Mind Reading/ Water Manipulation
Alexander Maverick’s Base and then Enlightened School for Mutants

Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline were packing all their bags in their separate rooms, getting ready to leave for the Enlightened School for Mutants. The three were on a very important mission; learn as much about the school, the members and its security system. The three were very talented actors and knew they could pull this off easily; they were the best of the best. Even though Ashley’s and Jeremy’s uncle, Alexander Maverick, was out for the moment, the twins and Caroline were on a time schedule and had to leave without saying goodbye. Once their bags were packed the three left their rooms and headed towards their cars together.

“You guys ready?” Ashley asked her brother and Caroline.

“Yeah; we’ll pull this off.” Caroline said as Ashley nodded.

“Remember, the school can’t know about your Mind Compulsion and my Mind Reading. The less they know about us the better.” Jeremy said as he sat in his car, though he didn’t close the door as he faced the two girls.

“Yeah; since we’re twins they wouldn’t think it’s weird that we both only have Telekinesis. We can use our other abilities as a secret weapon.” Ashley responded.

“Exactly.” Caroline said with a nod. “I’ll show them all my powers since it all has to do with Water Manipulation.”

“We should get going.” Ashley said as she looked at the time on her phone. “Remember, just blend in and act normal.” With that, Ashley and Caroline got inside their cars and left, following each other to the Enlightened School for Mutants. Once the three got there they were greeted by a guard at the one gate entrance, which made Ashley take in a deep breath since her car was the first in line, which meant she had to speak.

“Welcome to the Enlightened School for Mutants. I don’t think I’ve seen you around here before. Are you new?” The male guard asked with a friendly smile.

“Yeah. The three of us heard this was a safe place for Mutants.” Ashley responded calmly.

“Well you’re at the right place. There’s still plenty of room for new comers. If you follow this road then it will lead you to the large parking lot that’s in the back of the school. I’ll notify the staff members right now so that once you three get inside then someone will show you to your rooms and show you around the school.” The guard said as Ashley smiled.

“Thank you very much.” Ashley said. The guard pressed a button that was in his station which opened up the gate. The three then drove up the road which lead to a parking lot along with a huge fenced-in basketball court which had teenaged boys playing a game. When the trio parked their cars by the basketball fence and got out, the group who was playing basketball stopped to look at Jeremy, Ashley and Caroline.

“Looks like we have new meat.” One of the boys said with a smirk.

“Good thing the two girls are hot.” Another boy commented. The trio just ignored them and grabbed their belongings, walking to the front of the school and stepped inside. Once they entered, a woman with long black hair who looked to be in her late twenties welcomed the trio with a smile.

“Welcome to our school. What are your names?” The woman asked.

“My name is Ashley Gilbert. This is my brother Jeremy and our friend Caroline Forbes.” Ashley responded.

“My name is Coral Hamilton. Follow me and I’ll show you to your rooms.” Coral said as the three nodded. They were led up the stairs where they were greeted by endless rooms, as well as students walking up and down the large hallway. “What are your powers?” Coral asked as the group walked down the hallway.

“My brother and I have Telekinesis and Caroline has Water Manipulation.” Ashley responded with a sweet smile. The woman smiled as she walked to a room and opened it, revealing a bedroom.

“One of you can stay in here while the other two can stay in the two rooms across from this one.” Coral said.

“I’ll take it.” Ashley said.

“Okay. You guys can just unpack and relax for today. I’ll come back later or send a student to show you around the school.” Coral said as the group nodded. Jeremy and Caroline followed her out of Ashley’s new room as Ashley closed the door with her Telekinesis. She walked over to the bed and sat down, unpacking and folding her clothes. After putting them away she took out her phone and pulled up her uncle’s number, sending him a text message.

We’re in. So far so good. Ashley sent the message and then deleted it, being smart so no one would ever find the text. She then stood up and walked out of the room, telling both Jeremy and Caroline she was going to check out the grounds. The brunette then walked down the stairs and out the door, seeing a bunch of students using their powers for fun and hanging out with each other outside. Ashley walked over to a lonely tree that was away from everyone else and sat down under it, letting out a sigh as she played with a piece of grass. She was sure it wasn’t unusual for a new student to separate themselves from everyone else at first due to shyness.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-21-2011 at 05:33 PM.
Old 06-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

Alexander Regime
Manipulation of Metal
New York

“Hey Boss-I could hear that in the middle of New York, you sure your safe doing that? What if they bring a bigger army of metal?” a voice spoke up from alongside Alexander, who turned to see Jecht alongide him.

"The more they send, the more fun we have." Alexander smirked. "Now Jecht, I will require your assistance in a task that is of the utmost importance. I have managed to deduce the location of the X-Force base, and I am preparing an assault on the location. I would like you to accompany me in the assault, our forces are mobilising, we shall be meeting the assault force several miles out of town."

"We should be on our way to meet them now." Alexander stated, and began levitating off in the direction that the rendevous point was situated at. "Come Jecht."

Though Alexander had sent his niece and nephew to the school, he was still going to launch the attack, to test the defences, but also to test the fighting skills of his niece and nephew, as he wanted to see if they could fight under pressure. As if by fate, his phone began to vibrate, and he levitated it out of his pocket, focusing on the small metal filaments in the phone, and pressed the button to read the text. Ashley,Jeremy and Caroline were in the school, soon their skills would be tested.

Alexander typed a reply to Ashley, and read it over once to make sure he wanted to send it, and nodded, clicking the send button.

Good work. Be careful, and don't blow it. I believe you will succeed, love you.

Keiru Kabari-Mr Smith- (Justice)& Amy Kabari-Miss Smith- (Vengeance)
X-Force
Electricity/Induced Radioactivity

"No, you are not in trouble." Keiru chuckled lightly. "You three produced outstanding results in the most recent Science test, each coming out with a score of over 93%, and you've proven yourselves to be outstanding in various other classes, especially the combat class. You've heard of the X-Force, correct?"

Keiru waited for a moment for an answer, and then continued.

"Well, I'm the leader of the X-Force. Many call me Justice." Keiru continued. "Would you three like to be a part of the X-Force and restore peace and equality to America? You have all shown exceptional qualities in compassion,mercy,kindness and you all have good hearts I know it. So, what do you say?"

Amy had left the room she'd been in, a feeling boiling inside her that something was going to happen. She needed to inform Keiru. She walked hurriedly down the corridor, turning a corner, and was only a couple of steps from the class Keiru was in, when she crashed into a body, and she went cascading to the ground. For a moment, Amy was dazzled, before rubbing her head and looking at the student she had walked into.

"Oh Nalani, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." Amy apologised, standing up as her cheeks changed colour. "I hope you're alright. I didn't hurt you did I?"

Amy then remembered that she had wanted to talk to Nalani about something, and decided she could do so after seeing Keiru.

"Nalani, please come in here with me. I need to discuss something with Mr Smith and then there is something I wanted to talk to you about." Amy smiled, turning and walking into the class that Keiru was in.

Keiru's head turned as he saw his sister walk in, raising an eyebrow in confusion, wondering why she was in the room. Amy's gaze locked onto Kiseki,Ichiru and Kotomi, and she cursed mentally, she'd have to wait.

"Ah, Vengeance, have you got those reports I requested?" Keiru asked.

Amy's eyes widened when Keiru called her Vengeance, since they were in front of students.

"Don't worry sister, these three are new recruits to the X-Force. Isn't that right?" Keiru stated, turning to look at the trio as he asked the question.

Old 06-21-2011, 10:29 PM
JechtSphere Offline

OOC: Sorry for the crappy posts. Anyway, filled out a new Character Bio if you wouldn't mind checking it out.

Jecht Remnant
Alexander Regime
Super Speed/Super Senses
New York

Jecht sighed loudly. Not only were they going to attack the mutants at this base, place, thingy, but he also had to help? That seemed to be too much work. Jecht hoped none of the crazy people would be there. Granted, so had awesome abilities, but they were crazy, nuts, loony even. Good help was so hard to find now-a-days, and doing a bit of recruiting himself he knew how hard it was. Suddenly, Alex got a text message, seeing has Jecht could hear it vibrating. He seemed to be pleased with the message. Jecht could have easily read the message with his knowing, whether he just took a couple steps back and looked at it or just took a peak with his super speed, but he decided not to. He believed they had a mutual respect for each other. He also knew that if he did anything to piss him off too badly, he wouldn’t be safe from his wrath anywhere on the planet.

After that, Jecht sighed again and looked up at Alex. “Hey bro, are you planning on killing some of these X-Force people or just getting their strength reads? And do I have to do anything specific.” Jecht really didn’t want to even be bothered by this. It seemed like a lot of hard and extra work just to get rid of some pests. He didn’t think they were even that dangerous really. Jecht could hear the army, even before Alex mentioned it. The closer they got, the louder it got, to the point where Jecht was thinking about turning his hearing off to get some piece and quiet.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:59 AM
The Luna Diviner

Nalani Hyland (Fogbound)
X-Force
Wind, Cloud manipulation

"Oh Nalani, I'm sorry I didn't see you there." The girl who’d just collided into her spoke apologetically, "I hope you're alright. I didn't hurt you did I?"

Lani shock her head gently, although she was a little dazed. She was heavier than Amy, and thus, her kickback wasn’t a bad. In fact, though her balance was lost, she managed to regain it before hitting the tiles below. The other blonde managed to pick herself up before Nalani could offer help, her checks turning red, most likely out of embarrassment.

"Nalani, please come in here with me. I need to discuss something with Mr Smith and then there is something I wanted to talk to you about." Amy added, with a smile, before turning back toward the door and stepping inside.

“Oh…okay” Lani replied, feeling a little nervous, despite the friendly gesture. She shyly stepped behind the other girl, entering her old classroom. Upon first glance, it didn’t look as if anything had changed. However, her attention quickly refocused on the young teacher and the trio of students he seemed to be talking to. Which… Ichiru, Kiseki and Kotomi? Nalani was a little surprised to see her friends still here, although it made sense, since she hadn’t seen them leaving.

"Ah, Vengeance, have you got those reports I requested?" the blue eyed man asked, leaving Lani confused. Why did he address her as such? It didn’t seem like an error…

"Don't worry sister, these three are new recruits to the X-Force. Isn't that right?" From this response, the ash blonde figured Amy probably reacted to this name somehow, although she couldn’t tell from behind. However, her focus was more on what he said which left her more puzzled then before. He then shifted, gazing at her friends, expecting a reply.

Old 06-23-2011, 01:06 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru, Kiseki & Kotomi Kagami
X-Force
Vectors/Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis/Forcefields, Phoenix Fire/Pyrokinesis/Flight

"No, you are not in trouble." Keiru chuckled lightly, obviously having detected what the three siblings were wondering. All of them visibly relaxed when he spoke, listening as he continued. "You three produced outstanding results in the most recent Science test, each coming out with a score of over 93%, and you've proven yourselves to be outstanding in various other classes, especially the combat class. You've heard of the X-Force, correct?"

The trio nodded almost in unison during the pause that followed Keiru's question, although they knew he wasn't finished and kept quiet.

"Well, I'm the leader of the X-Force. Many call me Justice." Keiru continued. "Would you three like to be a part of the X-Force and restore peace and equality to America? You have all shown exceptional qualities in compassion, mercy, kindness and you all have good hearts I know it. So, what do you say?"

Before any of them could respond, Keiru's attention turned to the door, where a girl with long blonde hair walked in. None of them knew her personally, but they did know that she was Keiru's sister; known as Miss Smith to the students, although like with Keiru, they still knew her real name. Judging by the look Keiru gave her upon seeing her, she obviously wasn't expected at the moment. From the look on her own face, it was obvious that she hadn't expected the three of them to be in the room, either. Behind her, a familiar blonde could be seen (assuming she followed Amy?), which brought relief to the suddenly tense air. Had it not been for such an atmosphere, any or all of the siblings would have greeted Nalani instantly.

"Ah, Vengeance, have you got those reports I requested?" Keiru broke the silence. Amy's eyes noticeably widened after he'd spoken, which brought confused looks to the dark haired teens' faces.

"Don't worry sister, these three are new recruits to the X-Force. Isn't that right?" Keiru stated, turning to look at the trio as he asked the question. Another brief pause followed as the question registered, Kotomi being the speaker this time after it finally had.

"Y-Yes, that's right." She smiled after she'd answered, speaking for her brothers as well. "Thank you, Mr. Smith."

A woman with long dark hair appeared in the doorway then, looking to Keiru with a small smile.

"I apologize if I'm interrupting something, but I'd like to borrow one of your students." Her gaze shifted to Ichiru then. "Ichiru, can I ask you to come with me for a moment, please?"

Kotomi and Kiseki looked at their brother in concern, both hoping that he hadn't gotten into trouble for fighting or any attitude problems again. He returned the looks with an almost annoyed one of his own, although he didn't say anything in response to them.

"Fill me in on anything I miss." He said to his younger siblings, glancing back at Keiru. "I'll see you later, Mr. Smith." The dark haired teen then followed the woman out of the classroom, giving Nalani a small greeting smile as he passed.

"I notice you've been behaving better lately." His attention shifted back to the woman after they'd left the classroom and walked a little ways down the hall.

"Of course. This is my third school after all. I'd like to stay in one place this time..."

"You're doing a good job of that so far." There was a pause after the response. "Of course, I can't say your social life is going too well right now."

"That's--"

"Which is why I'd like to ask a favor of you." By now, the two had reached the school's exit near the dorms where the students stayed. "Three new students enrolled today; Ashley and Jeremy Gilbert, and Caroline Forbes. I'd like you to show them around the school when you get the chance." She turned around to look at Ichiru, whose scowl was hard to hide.

"Seriously..?" His answer came out dully as he looked at the older woman in protest. "I think you got the wrong twin for this, Ms. Hamilton." A soft chuckle was his response, which made his look more sour than it already was.

"No, I know perfectly well who I'm talking to. Kiseki would certainly have no problem with this task, but that's exactly why I chose you. You need to become more involved with the students and teachers if you're going to be a part of this school."

"Isn't that what got me into trouble the first two times...?"

"Pardon?"

"Nothing." Ichiru responded sourly, looking away toward the door. "Where are these new kids at, anyway?"

"I think two of them are still in their rooms, but if I'm not mistaken, I saw Ashley head outside only a few moments ago. She should be with the other students right about now."

"Then why can't they show her around?"

"Ichiru." The dark haired teen gave a sigh, turning toward the front door.

"Fine, I'll go now."

OoC: Was gonna type more than that, but I don’t wanna have some uber long post xD

Old 06-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Kabari (Justice)&Amy Kabari (Vengeance)
X-Force
Electricity/Induced Radioactivity

Keiru looked at Nalani, curious as to what she was doing in the room, before looking at his sister for an answer.

"Brother, I asked Nalani here for the same reason you asked the other students to be here." Amy said. "Nalani, would you be interested in joining the X-Force?"

Keiru sighed, turning to look at Kiseki and Kotomi, smiling softly as he looked at the two new additions to the X-Force.

"Enjoy the rest of your day. In the morning, I would like you and Ichiru-" Keiru said, then glanced at Nalani. "-And Nalani if she accepts, to meet me at the East Wing Library in the History and Mythology section."

With that, Keiru exited the class, and turned round a corner, walking briskily down hallway after hallway, leaving the west wing within a couple of minutes, and arriving at the east wing. Keiru turned round a final corner, coming to a set of polished oak doors, and pushed them open silently. The east wing library was barren, devoid of any life apart from Keiru, who made his way quickly to the History and Mythology section. He pulled a book out of the bookcase, and the bookcase moved into the wall, and then to the right, as a cylinder came into view. An electronic pad was on the wall next to the cylinder, and Keiru placed his hand on the pad.

Several seconds passed, and the cylinder opened, Keiru stepping into the cylinder and sighing as the cylinder snapped shut, the cylinder was big enough to hold at least five people. What sounded like a thunderous roar within the cylinder was actually silent to anybody outside the cylinder, as the bookcase shifted back into place, as if nothing had changed. Several more moments passed, and the cylinder shifted into movement, and began its descent. A minute passed before the cylinder came to a halt, the cylinder opening silently to reveal a large metallic and advanced hallway, a single large metal blast door at the end of the hallway.

The walls were of an impenetrable metal, that not even a nuclear bomb could break through. Keiru sighed as he walked towards the blast door, standing in front of it for several moments, silence filling the hallway. The door did not move at all, and anybody that did not know how the door worked would think it was broken, or locked. The door was made from the same material as the walls, but of a different sort. Using the Kabari Tech's facilities, Keiru had built a custom-made material around his powers, and his alone, and the material could still retain its impenetrability.

Red and black electricity surged around Keiru, who shot his right arm forward, unleashing a burst of electricity into the door. Several moments passed, as the blast door groaned into action, opening and allowing Keiru to pass through. Keiru walked through the now opened path, the door closing behind him, and he immediately entered the room on his left. The metal automatic door closed behind him, and locked until he placed his hand on the pad by the door. Once you got into the X-Force base through the door that would only open by Keiru's power being shot into it, all doors could only be opened by accepted DNA- the placing of one's hand on the pads by each door.

Only members of the X-Force had accepted DNA, therefore only members of the X-Force could enter any room in the base, if by some magic someone managed to break in in the first place. Keiru approached the computer in the room, and sat down in the chair, and began typing vigorously, electricity surging into the console. Images whirled across the screen, Keiru's attention stopping on one particular story, a news report from England, in Europe.

The UN Strikeforce that was sent to capture Alexander Maverick was decimated earlier today. Twenty men were sent to capture Alexander, and all twenty are dead. Their families have been informed.

In other news, relations between the UN and the eastern powers of Russia and China have gone south really badly, as China and Russia want to conquer America, and take its resources for their own, whilst the UN wants to abolish Alexander's evil regime, and bring peace back to America.

Meanwhile, the countries of Canada and Mexico are deemed No-Fly zones as Alexander's forces destroyed the governments, and seized control of the lands for Alexander. Canada and Mexico have been absorbed into the nation of America, and there has been debate in the UN to launch its own invasion to free the lands, but this is against UN's policies, and they have been debating upon their actions in this world crisis.

In other news, Russian ships have been seen heading for the east coast of America, and reports come in that the Russian fleet numbers over sixty ships. One can only believe this to be the invasion fleet approaching. The UN has warned Russia that if it makes any hostile action upon the people of America, then it will have to take action. Also, a Chinese fleet has been seen approaching the west coast, and Alaska, more on this as it develops.

Keiru was troubled by what he had read. Not troubled over the UN, no, they would be useful in aiding in the fall of Alexander. Keiru was troubled by the fact that Russia and China were approaching, with an army. War was going to erupt across America, and possibly the world. This was the sort of thing that sparked a world war, a squabble over some land that would lead to declarations of war. Europe and the eastern globe would be thrown into chaos, and possibly even a nuclear fallout, if things got out of hand. And if Alexander decided to get a sudden craving for conquering, all he'd have to do is launch America's nukes, as Mutants would be able to survive a nuclear fallout, due to the corruption in their DNA.

This was trouble, and Keiru didn't like it one bit.

Alexander Regime
Manipulation of Metal
En route to Enlightened School for Mutants

“Hey bro, are you planning on killing some of these X-Force people or just getting their strength reads? And do I have to do anything specific.” Jecht asked.

"This is to teach them a lesson, in not crossing me. We will damage the population of the school, but not kill all of them. So yes, you could say it is a test of their strength" Alexander responded. "Jecht, you're very speedy. I want you to get to the school and scout, give me a report on the entire area and its defences, and weak points. After that, you're free to stay and watch, or return to New York. The X-Force is not to be underestimated though, their base is located somewhere on the premises of the school, and the school is very large, and houses over three hundred students, lingering near four hundred."

Alexander saw the assault force, and smiled. The assault force was huge, at a rough guess he'd say there were about five hundred Mutants, but at an exact deduction as he had organised the assault force, he'd say there were five hundred and fifty. The school was going to be hurt badly. Alexander joined the marching assault force, an evil smile breaking onto his features as he could just see the tips of the school in the distance. Soon, chaos would ensue.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:57 AM
The Luna Diviner

Nalani Hyland (Fogbound)
X-Force
Wind, Cloud manipulation

"Y-Yes, that's right." Kotomi was the first to reply after the slight pause, with a smile. "Thank you, Mr. Smith."

"I apologize if I'm interrupting something, but I'd like to borrow one of your students." Nalani flinched as a familiar voice spoke; having her back turned made her oblivious to Ms. Hamilton’s appearance. She turned around, and noticed that the woman was gazing at Ichiru, which could only mean one thing. "Ichiru, can I ask you to come with me for a moment, please?"

Of course, Lani’s eyes also shifted to him, the girl wondering why he was being summoned. A few seconds, and they moved to his siblings, who almost looked worried. Had their brother done something? Another glace at Ichiru revealed a look of aggravation rather than of guilt. When he spoke, however, his voice seemed toned down compared to the expression he’d just been wearing.

While making his exit, Ichiru gave her a greeting in the form of a smile, which she returned. Nalani also mouthed a “hey”, but couldn’t tell if he’d noticed or not. After a moment, she turned back toward the others, and was met with Mr. Smith’s piercing blue eyes. She could feel her heart pick up, but felt a little better when his gaze shifted to Amy.

Taking this prompt, the blonde explained, "Brother, I asked Nalani here for the same reason you asked the other students to be here." She paused only to give Lani a glance, "Nalani, would you be interested in joining the X-Force?"

The wind manipulator tried to mouth something, but decided against speaking when Mr. Smith let out a sigh. He then focused his attention back to Kiseki and Kotomi, and seemed to give them a smile.

"Enjoy the rest of your day. In the morning, I would like you and Ichiru-" he started, and resumed once he was facing Lani "-And Nalani if she accepts, to meet me at the East Wing Library in the History and Mythology section."

The tall man didn’t waste time, heading out the door and disappearing from sight. The ash blonde waited a few moments before speaking.

“Th-thank-you,” She said, obviously to Amy, shock and a little nervousness coated her words. “I…I’d be honoured to j-join.”

Nalani, feeling a little less tense, toke a few steps toward her friends, but paused. She shifted binder to the right, and offered them a friendly smile, not knowing exactly what to say.

Old 06-23-2011, 04:23 PM
JechtSphere Offline

Jecht Remnant & Havisk “Havi” Viesus
Alexander Regime
Super Speed/Super Senses
En route to Enlightened School for Mutants

"This is to teach them a lesson, in not crossing me. We will damage the population of the school, but not kill all of them. So yes, you could say it is a test of their strength. Jecht, you're very speedy. I want you to get to the school and scout, give me a report on the entire area and its defenses, and weak points. After that, you're free to stay and watch, or return to New York. The X-Force is not to be underestimated though, their base is located somewhere on the premises of the school, and the school is very large, and houses over three hundred students, lingering near four hundred."

Jecht groaned loudly. In the back of his mind he knew he was going to have to do some work, but he hoped that for once he didn’t. He was so wrong it wasn’t even funny. After sulkily walking for a bit, he looked up at Alexander and proclaimed “Alright, well, let me check up on something and I’ll be off to the school for rejects.” Jecht zoomed off near the front of the group where a guy was chatting to a couple of mutants. “Havi, bro, over here.” Jecht was standing off to the side of the group and motioning for Havi to walk over to him.

Havi stopped mid sentence and looked around at Jecht. What does he want now? He thought irritably. He jogged over to him and folded his arms across his chest. Jecht was still smiling and put his arm around him.

“Why so blue, panda-bear?”

“I said don’t call me those names. It’s not cool.”

“Aw, but I’m only playing. But seriously, do you know what we’re doing.”

Havi shook his head and Jecht explained that they we’re heading to the Enlightened School for Mutants to teach them a lesson. This brought a smile to Havi’s face, since he hadn’t really had a good fight in a while. Jecht explained they were to not kill them, but to maim them and let them know who they were messing with, and to not cross their path. After telling him the plan, Jecht ran off to the school. Surrounded by trees, the school sat in a giant courtyard by four walls. The south side of the walls had 1 gate and the north side had 2. The walls were made to look like brick, but it was obvious to Jecht that it wasn’t. It would make sense that it was made of reinforced steel and other tough and durable materials.

However, each wall had 4 guard towers, connected to each wall and was a giant cylinder from the base to the look out. The part where the guards were located at were actually large circles on their sides, with a flat surface connected to the cylinder beneath. Each tower was then topped with a rounded pyramid shape. From his position deep within the branches of the tree he climbed, he could see into each tower and make out about 2 guards in each, making 32 guards. They had rifles, but they were not standard looking rifles, which means they probably had tranquilizer darts to keep mutants that were getting out of hand under control. Jecht ran forward and hid behind another tree where the front gate was located at. Two guards were on patrol, staring off into space, looking at the road. A car was leaving, so when the gate opened, and Jecht bolted inside the compound.

It seemed that most people were in class still, and it was getting to be late in the afternoon, so they might also be inside hanging out. Jecht looked side to side as he ran into another tree and hid near the top. He was still looking when a familiar scent reached his nose. He followed the direction it was coming from and saw Ashley sitting by a tree. Ashley is here? Jecht was confused, but thought she must be here to do some snooping too. In a blur, he ran out of the tree and straight up the school wall, where the top was covered by some railings for aesthetic purposes. Hiding behind that, he scanned each tower and saw that they were changing shifts on the east side, where the army was coming from. Well, that sure is convenient… didn’t matter to Jecht though; it was just what he needed. He sent a text to Alexander saying:

4 walls. 32 guard towers. North 2 gates, south 1 gate. East side weak. Stay on course. Going to look for entrance now. As he sent the message, he ran down the building and then inside, passing a dark haired kid who was walking out.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:32 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki and Kotomi Kagami
X-Force
Pyrokinesis/Forcefields, Phoenix Fire/Pyrokinesis/Flight

The remaining two listened to Amy as she told Keiru why she’d called Nalani in there as well, smiling as the invitation to join the X-Force was given to her as well. Keiru gave a sigh afterward, bringing Kiseki and Kotomi to look back at him just as he turned to them with a soft smile.

“Enjoy the rest of your day. In the morning I would like you and Ichiru-” He paused to look at Nalani before continuing. “-And Nalani, if she accepts, to meet me in the East Wing library, in the History and Mythology section.”

All either of them could do was nod in response as he left the room, leaving only them, Nalani and Amy left. After a few moments of silence, Nalani finally spoke, turning her attention to Amy.

“Th-Thank you.” It was obvious through the tone of her voice that she was shocked and possibly even nervous. “I…I’d be honored to j-join.” She took a few steps toward the two but pause. However, when she offered them a friendly smile, both of them didn’t hesitate to return it; Kiseki doing so first, quickly followed by Kotomi.

“It’s great that you’re a part of it now, too.” The middle sibling kept his smile as he spoke to break the awkward silence, moving closer to his friend as he did.. He looked to Amy then, his expression shifting to one of question as Kotomi walked over to stand beside him. “So you’re known as Vengeance, and Mr. Smith is Justice…does that mean we have to use code names in the X-Force?”

Ichiru Kagami & Ashley Gilbert
X-Force, Alexander Regime
Vectors/Telekinesis, Telekinesis/Mind Compulsion
Outside Enlightened School for Mutants; Countryside near New York

Ichiru was greeted by a blur and a gust of wind shortly after he passed through the doors of the school. He turned around to look for the source of it, an obviously confused look on his face. He already knew that it had to have been someone from the school, but why were they headed inside in such a hurry?

He decided not to fret too much over it. At a place like this, that had to be normal anyway, right? Just like how students scattered across the school yard were using their powers to show off or play around. Even as he crossed the yard to look for Ashley, he had to dodge a few spurts of fire, water, random levitating rocks and such. The combination of his annoyance to these things, as well as the fact that he would have to be a school escort against his will and the slight threat he received from some of the other males around him tempted him to summon his vectors - if not ‘just in case’. But he knew already how that would end up and behaved himself, continuing across the school yard silently.

“How am I supposed to find someone in all of these people without a description to go by…” He muttered as he looked at the crowd of students scattered all around him. However, his gaze fell on a brunette who was sitting at the base of a lone tree away from everyone else. He knew from experience that new students normally separated themselves from others at first - with the exception of Kiseki, who was probably too friendly for his own good… Either way, that was a good way to find someone who was new to the school, and even if she wasn’t Ashley, he could at least ask if she’d seen anyone unfamiliar around.

After reading the responding text, Ashley heard approaching footsteps, which brought her to quickly delete the message and put her phone away, looking up to see a dark haired boy approach her.

“You new here?” Before she could say anything, he spoke first, stopping near the tree to look down at her.

Yeah, me, my brother and a friend of mine just enrolled today.” Ashley put on a smile as she responded so as not to strike up any suspicion in the boy. “How did you know?”

“New students tend to hang out over here in the first few days. This is basically the newbie tree.” Ashley couldn’t help but give a real smile at Ichiru’s response.

“Well then I must have made myself stand out like a sore thumb, huh?”

“I wouldn’t have found you otherwise.” Ichiru smirked at her as he leaned on the tree, glancing up at the rest of the students in the school yard.

“So… did you need something, or were you just coming to say hi, or what?” He looked back down at Ashley as she spoke. Somehow he didn’t feel so sour about his duty anymore all of a sudden.

“Ms. Hamilton, who I’m sure you already met, assigned me as your escort.” Ichiru responded, looking down to meet Ashley’s gaze as she looked back up at him, obviously recognizing the name mentioned. “I’m supposed to show you and the others around the school.”

“You seem ecstatic about it.” Ichiru chuckled at Ashley’s remark.

“Simply delighted.” He paused, his emerald eyes studying the brunette beside him. “My name’s Ichiru, by the way.”

“Ashley.” She gave him another smile, this one more genuine-looking. With this kind of start, it’d be easier to find out more about the school and its students and take it down from the inside out. One of its own students would even aid in its destruction unknowingly. Things couldn’t be going any smoother…

Old 06-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Kaioo Offline

Alexander Regime
Manipulation of Metal
Near Enlightened School for Mutants

Alexander smirked as he called the assault force to a halt, and awaited a message from Jecht. The school seemed quite well protected from where he was standing. His phone began to vibrate, and he smiled, glancing at the message on the screen.

4 walls. 32 guard towers. North 2 gates, south 1 gate. East side weak. Stay on course. Going to look for entrance now.

Now was the time to strike. Keep the guards, and the X-Force distracted, whilst Jecht tried to find the entrance to the base.

"It is time. Attack!" Alexander shouted.

The ground began to shake violently, as a surge of energy erupted through the ground, and in the direction of the wall. It was as if an earthquake were happening, but in reality it was the power of Terrakinesis at work. The wave of energy slammed into the wall, the ground beneath the wall cracking and crumbling as the energy exploded into it, causing the wall above the newly created hole to come crashing down, sending a plume of smoke erupting into the air. Alarms began to wail across the school as the assault force surged like a river through the hole in the wall.

Flames surged across the courtyard, as a mutant unleashed its pyrokinesis powers. One of the various trees in the courtyard also burst into flames. A student charged towards Alexander, his body made entirely of steel, and Alexander laughed, raising his arm and lifting the student into the air, before flinging him into the school. The student smashed through several walls, coming to a stop in a room.

The assault force engaged in combat with the guards, who were severly outnumbered until the rest of the guards from the other sections arrived.

Amy Kabari (Vengeance)
X-Force
Induced Radioactivity
Enlightened School for Mutants

"Well, you guys should get going, you've had a lo-" Amy stopped speaking when the ground began to shake violently, and then an explosion followed several moments later. "What's going on?"

Suddenly, a student whose body was made out of steel came hurtling through the wall from the courtyard, causing Amy to yelp in shock. Her eyes turned to Nalani,Kotomi and Kiseki, and then to the courtyard where a battle was ensuing, her eyes widening in shock.

"This is not good. You three, go and assist your fellow students." Amy requested, sitting down in a chair. "I-I can't help in this..."

Amy stared down at her hands, wishing she could control her powers, but alas her powers were wild, and could prove dangerous to the students if she unleashed them. She would not cause the deaths of students.

Keiru Kabari (Justice)
X-Force
Electricity
X-Force Base; beneath the Enlightened School for Mutants

Keiru heard a rumbling noise come from above, and heard as a far off explosion split the air above. Keiru focused on the computer, unleashing a burst of electrical energy, the only way the computer would work, and pulled up the security system, tapping in to the cameras around the site. The first camera he pulled up showed the east side, with part of the wall in complete ruins. He changed camera, and his eyes widened in shock. The school was under attack.

The guards of the school didn't have powers that could combat Alexander's forces. The guards were humans, discreetly hired by the Kabari Tech to protect the Enlightened School for Mutants. The guards did have hand-to-hand combat skills though, so they'd be able to last for a small amount of time before becoming overwhelmed. Keiru watched as reinforcements arrived from the other positions in the courtyard, and then watched in shock as the ground beneath them opened up, and swallowed them whole. Keiru roared in anger, electricity exploding from his body, shattering the lone light in the room, and filling the room with the darkness of his electricity. The door to the computer room exploded open, as the electronic pad hissed and burst into flames, whilst the computer began to malfunction, before eventually detonating.

The surges of electricity died down, and Keiru was left in the now completely decimated room, everything either destroyed, on fire or damaged. Keiru left the room, and turned left, walking down the corridor, and coming to a large circular platform. He stepped onto it, and unleashed a burst of electricity into the platform. The platform began to rise, heading towards the surface. A minute later, light broke into the tunnel as the platform reached the surface, the platform coming to a stop, as Keiru stood in the courtyard, his arms surrounded by red and black electricity. Keiru stepped off of the platform, which shot back down, the ground closing behind him as if nothing had happened. The X-Force base then went into a lockdown, so the lifts no longer worked, due to the current crisis. The entrance to the X-Force base would be locked in the position behind the bookcase, whilst the platform would be sealed off during the lockdown.

Keiru's face was contorted into anger, as he unleashed two large swirls of electrical energy, the two combining to create one large beam which smashed into several of Alexander's mutants, sending them crashing to the floor in a mess as their bodies spasmed due to the massive surge of electricity exploding through them. Keiru had entered the fray.

Old 06-24-2011, 08:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki and Kotomi Kagami
X-Force
Pyrokinesis/Forcefields, Phoenix Fire/Pyrokinesis/Flight
Enlightened School for Mutants

"Well, you guys should get going, you've had a lo-" Kiseki scowled when Amy started to ignore his question, but this quickly turned into confusion when the ground began shaking, an explosion following shortly after. "What's going on?"

A student with a body made of steel suddenly crashed through the wall, bringing Kotomi to yelp in shock at the same time as Amy while Kiseki jumped back to avoid collision. The two siblings looked to the hole in the wall, where a battle was ensuing, glancing back at each other, then to Amy, whose eyes were widened in shock.

"This is not good. You three, go and assist your fellow students." She sat down in a chair after giving the order, looking down at her hands. "I-I can't help in this..."

Kiseki looked at her with a mixture of confusion, question and concern, but before he could say anything, Kotomi grabbed his hand and pulled him toward where the student had crashed through the wall. The hole made as a result gave them quick access to the courtyard outside, where the students were currently in battle with their invaders. Kotomi released Kiseki as a fiery aura began to burn around her, her eyes turning completely white as she summoned her power.

"Do you see Ichiru anywhere?" She asked her brother, whose emerald eyes scanned the mass of people fighting in the courtyard around them.

"No." His eyes fell on Alexander then and narrowed as his hands became encased in flames. "Go look for him. I'll stay here with Ms. Smith and Nalani."

Kotomi tried to follow the direction her brother was looking in, but he looked back at her before she could. After a few moments, she nodded and darted across the courtyard.

Kiseki's attention turned to the battle as he focused his pyrokinesis into his forcfield ability, stretching out his arms to combine the two and blast his enemies backward. He could see Kotomi doing basically the same in the distance, although her powers were strictly the combination of her pyrokinesis and Phoenix Fire. He still couldn't see Ichiru anywhere in the mix, but wherever he was, he somehow knew his twin was okay.

Ichiru Kagami
X-Force
Telekinesis/Vectors
Outside Enlightened School For Mutants; Countryside near New York

Ichiru refused to use his vectors yet, even though the school was under attack. He didn't mind fighting at all, but he didn't actually want to kill anyone... Not again. The only person he'd aim to kill would be Alexander. He used his telekinesis to toss aside any enemies nearby with ease, but aside from that, he was forced to remain inactive for the most part. But honestly, today of all days for an attack...

"Ichiru!" The dark haired teen looked up to see a blast of fire nearby, which sent several mutants crashing to the ground several feet away. After the flames had died away, Kotomi ran over to her brother and Ashley, her eyes fading back to their normal sapphire, although the aura of flames remained around her.

"Kotomi?" Ichiru only paused for a second before speaking again. "Where's Kiseki?"

"He stayed back at the school with Ms. Smith and Nalani." Kotomi answered her older brother, although her attention went back to the courtyard shortly after. "Of all times for an attack...Ichiru, look out!"

The dark haired teen whirled around at his sister's words, where a surge of electricity - although a different color from Keiru's - shot toward him from behind. Without realizing what he was doing, Ichiru summoned his vectors the 'hands' becoming blades from his defensive reaction, which shot through the bolt, dissipating it in the air and crashed into the opposing mutant, sending them flying several feet away to land on the ground with a loud thud. The force of the power had left a trail in the grass and dirt below, from the powerful gust of wind it had caused.

Ichiru cursed under his breath as the invisible arm-like forces hovered behind him, panting slightly from the exertion of power as he glanced over to Kotomi, who had an almost fearful expression on her face. However, she shook it off quickly, turning back toward the battle.

"I'm going back to Kiseki; be careful, Ichiru."

OoC: Brain. Dead.

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-24-2011 at 09:13 PM.