Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: (SU) Team RP VI - Twilight's Cataclysm Sign Ups

A second super NPC for my character Kirov Akula.

Name: Eve
Species: Human (Mew)
Background: Eve was created from Project EVE as an experiment into controlled hybridization and control of psionic potential. Eve's psychic powers are equal to that of the most powerful psychic Pokemon, capable of tearing apart vehicles, organisms, and buildings with a thought. Her DNA was taken from Dasha Eva and cloned, although much of it has been modified. She was psychically flash-trained by Latias while developing.
Description: Eve is a short, blond female, looking to be in her late teenage years. Quite pretty, possibly describable as "cute", her signature expression is that of mild curiosity. She has only been alive and experiencing her own experiences as opposed to someone elses for very little time, so she is curious of just about everything. However, she can be fierce, to devastating effect, when threatened.
Tactical Skill: Sneak and Lockpick
Combat Skill: Commando

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."
Old 02-13-2009, 07:54 AM
hobbesses Offline
Master Trainer

Actualy i kinda want to change my npc since i haven't used her at all yet, and i dont think i will either....

Name: Dr. Ross

Species: Luxray hybrid.

Background: Ross was born and raised in Blackthorn City and had a love of finding out how
things work. As a child, he would often take things apart to see how they worked, which often got him into trouble as he would take things apart that he shouldn't such as the family TV or computer. Although he grew up in a town where the main type of pokemon were dragons, he found a love for electric types. As he grew older he was devastated to learn that Hoenn and the Orange Islands were bombed by Sinnoh. He later joined the Cullen to fund his reaserch, and quickly climbed the ranks to become a top reasercher. He cought CDPA during one of his reaserch trips to Sinnoh.

Description: His eyes look similar to that of Luxrays and he has the tail Luxray has. His hair is black and spiked smilar to that of Luxray. Other than his arms having the gold bracelet things that Luxray has and slightly blue skin, he looks like a human for the most part. He wears a typicle white lab coat and has a blue collared shirt and tan pants.

Tactical Skill: The power of SCIENCE!

Combat Skill: Small Firearms

Pokemon Team: Luxray, Magnazone, Voltorb, Mightyena and Golem

I give bunnying rights to all of the Cullen for this Character if that's ok ^_^
Old 02-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Lusitania Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher Lord View Post
It's character #2 time

Name: Timothy (Tim) Arthur Nites

Race: Human (Alakazam)

Description: Tim is a very laidback dresser, being only around 5'7'' with a tiny body. He wears brown sneakers, with short Nike socks. On the lower part of his practically skinless build, he wears boxers and carpenter denim jeans, which seem baggy but are His caucasian neck is long, leading to a very prominant chin, two hazel eyes, blonde hair and two lobe-less ears.

When in the lab, he usually wears hiss usual attire, while adding safety goggles, a white lab coat, and gloves. He has been scoffed at by other scienists for his unprofessinal attire.

Personality: Tim is one of those people who takes themselves very seriously. He is always convinced that what he does is top priority and is more important than anybody else. He thought that when he went to med school, the study hall should've had a special period just for him. He also has very strong political beliefs, being pro-choice, pro-life and believes that ex-criminals should not have gun rights for the safety of other people. He is also very stubborn about most thing and does not like being contradicted.

Background: Tim grew up as the child of a millionaire, Bobby Hall. He was never much of a student, but when he discovered an old chemistry set in his father's closet, he fell in love with it. His relatives got him several kits, which he outgrew quickly. He was on several news shows for his genuis. He was able to go to Med School when he was only ten and finish when he was 12! When he was thirteen, he discovered the joy of building. He quickly excelled in this field as well, quickly from making birdhouses to miniature bombs. He also went college to get a degree for his love of contruction.

When he was 17, he discovered the power of voice. He was able to talk his way into several high paying jobs, from doctor at a local hospital to scientist for the Johto government. When he lost his government job during the collapse of the market, he fell into a deep slump. He didn't eat or sleep for a week, drinking only miniscule amounts of water. Then, after two weeks of this behavior, his father alerted him of a call from The Cullen. They had requested him to work as one of their top researching scientists. He immediatly called them back and said yes, agreeing to start work the following day.

He traveled to Blackthorne City when he was 23 to work on new technologies for Johto. He worked there for several months, making all sorts of revolutionary things. After that, he was assigned to go to the Fuschia City Mior Research Lab to work on a cure for CDPA and a vaccine and cure for Task Subjugate. He is currently in a helicopter going there now.

Pokémon: Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam *vanishes in a puff of smoke

Team:Cullen

Weapons: High-Tech Swiss Army Knife, poisoned dagger, monkey wrench

Tactical Skills: Speech, Engineering, First Aid, Science

I finished this.
Old 02-14-2009, 05:51 PM
poke123 Offline

Here's my second character.

Name: Matt Rodriguez

Race: Electivire Hybrid

Description: Matt is 6’3’’. He has short black hair, which is slightly messy. He has an athletic build. He keeps a straight face no matter what the situation. He hardly smiles anymore. He has yellow fur on his arms and upper torso. He also has two black tails with red tips which he tries to hide when he is meeting with someone formally.
Personality: For the most part, Matt is quiet and serious all the time. He enjoys being with his Pokemon, but when around anyone else, he is serious and show no emotions. He strives to get more power, but never at the cost of the health of his Pokemon. To him, his Pokemon will always come first, no matter what.

Background: Matt grew up a normal life in Celadon City. He left his home at the age of eleven and started his journey with a Chimchar, a gift from his father. At first, he was defeated because of his lack of experience, but after a while he began winning battles much more easily. He seemed to have a knack for Pokemon battles. He often sent postcards back to his parents telling them of his adventures and the Pokemon he had caught. He only kept some Pokemon on his team, the ones he had a closer bond with. They trained often and helped him win many badges. He traveled through all the regions, stopping in Veilstone City, Sinnoh to train with Maylene and her Lucario. He spent many months there and became very proficient in the art of hand to hand combat. His Pokemon became proficient in hand to hand combat as well, especially Infernape and Poliwrath. When his brother started his journey, Matt often sent him letters with tips and advice.

Matt found an abandoned egg in a forest one day. He cared for it for a few days, and then decided to take it with him when no one claimed it. He cared for it weeks until it hatched into a joyous and playful Eevee. Though the Eevee had only been recently born, Matt and his team developed a close bond with the Eevee and treated her well. She often stayed outside of her Pokeball and sat on Matt’s head. One day, while his Pokemon were resting at the Pokemon Center, he and his Eevee took a walk. He was kidnapped and taken to an unknown location. He was put into a room with a window and handcuffed to a pipe that ran through the room. His Eevee was not so lucky; she was put into a small cage, which was often kicked around. They fed them once a day, and treated them badly. One day, they took the Eevee out of the cage and used her for practice. A grunt used his Pokemon and battled with Eevee. She was still very young and extremely inexperienced in battling. So, she did not put up much of fight. However, the grunt did not stop when the Eevee could not battle anymore; he continued until the young fox was dead. Just then, the cops busted down the door and arrested most of the grunts. They released Matt, but it was too late; his Pokemon had died. He and his team mourned the loss of their teammate.

He sent his Pokemon back to his parents that day. He wandered around for a few days, not knowing what to do. Then, he heard of an organization, the Nameless Soldiers. This interested him because he could help Kanto and if he played his cards right, he could get a position of power quickly and if he had more power, his Pokemon would be safer. So, he joined the Nameless Soldiers and got his Pokemon back. He decided not to contact any of his old friends or family so that they would not get hurt like his Eevee did. Matt quickly rose through the ranks, becoming a very important part of the Nameless Soldiers in a little more than a year. He worked on getting stronger any chance he got and rarely talked to anyone. However, he still searched for the man that killed his Eevee. He found some of the grunts that were there, but he never found the person who had caused him all that pain. On one of his trips to find that person, he contracted CDPA and slowly began to turn into an Electivire. Matt saw this as an opportunity to become even stronger, so he trained himself, learning how to control his new found power. Now, Matt often does missions even though he can make a grunt do it for him; he finds pride in doing a job himself.

Pokémon:

Nickname: Speedy
Species: Infernape

Nickname: Spike
Species: Cacturne

Nickname: Poli
Species: Poliwrath

Nickname: Volt
Species: Electivire

Nickname: Blade
Species: Gallade

Nickname: Titan
Species: Dragonite

Nickname: Shimmer
Species: Gengar

Nickname: Slither
Species: Steelix
Team: The Nameless Soldiers

Weapons: None for now.

Tactical Skills: Survival

Combat Skills: Expert Pokemon Handling , Unarmed, Commando
Old 02-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

They're all checked out. Approved.

Old 02-14-2009, 11:47 PM
Kenzee Offline
Experienced Trainer

Uh, I have a question. May I start out as a zombie? I wanna be a juggernaut, seeing as that's as close to a tank you can get from Left 4 Dead. [Awesome game btw. xD]
| I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR BLAAAAAAAARGG!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯\

Shoop da woop, and peace. 8D
Old 02-15-2009, 12:53 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzee View Post
Uh, I have a question. May I start out as a zombie? I wanna be a juggernaut, seeing as that's as close to a tank you can get from Left 4 Dead. [Awesome game btw. xD]
Eh, no starting off as a zombie.

Also, are you on one of the teams? That's a prerequisite to joining the RP.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Gravity Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Valäir Dimeglio
Race: Lucario Hybrid

Description: Valäir stands at around 5'10". Lengthy, dark blue - originally light brown - hair dangles in front of piercing red eyes and curve around newly sprouted Lucario ears. Despite having a spike protruding through his chest, Valäir manages to fit a dark blue shirt on. Over that, he has on a bright grey vest made from light material. At the collar and bottom is puffy, white fabric. Starting from the horn on Valäir's chest, two dark blue stripes go diagonally towards the sleeveless end of the vest. The same lines circle around the bottom. Valäir wears dark blue gloves, accommodated to fit his new horned hands. As for pants, simple jeans are more Valäir's style, and cover a pair of black sneakers. Around his waist Valäir has a gun holder in the form of a black leather belt, with two pouches at the side containing two Aqua brand handguns. Further down his right leg, he also has a smaller gun holder, carrying his pistol.

Personality:
Background:

Pokémon: Infernape, Staraptor, Luxray
Team: Aqua

Weapons:
Two Aqua Brand Handguns, NS Pistol with light,
Two Tactical Skills: Sneak & Lockpick and Computer Hacking/Programming
Two Combat Skills: Small Firearms and Expert Pokémon Handling

[[RESERVE]]

Last edited by Gravity; 02-19-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:47 PM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

Exclamation Re: (SU) Team RP VI - Twilight's Cataclysm Sign Ups

name:takuya nomura
race: hybrid (giratina)
description: spider lag looking thing on my back like giratinablack nail claws hunched like a dinosaur skin is gray green hair
personality: anger issues with constantly getting pawned narmally hyper
backround: mad at zombies went to his dads scientist friend and had an exposure with girantina DNA to become able to protect himself and defend fiore but the defending didnt work out well pokemon: none
tactical skills: stealth and lockpick & first aid
combat skills: small firearms & commando
weapons: ak47 shotgun rifle sniper machine gun
team: cipher

Last edited by ZerrudoBurreku; 02-27-2009 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Finch Offline
Inazuma

Send a message via Skype™ to Finch

I'm sorry if this is short, Neo, but I'm trying to jump in here as an established character. And, btw, I'm not trying to enter the RP as a zombie, as I know that's against the rules. It's something I'll be working towards.

Name: Talan Hawke
Race: Mightyena Hybrid

Description:

A tall and somewhat overbearing figure, Talan closely resembles the traditional werewolf image. Bipedal and mostly humanoid in appearance, his skin is completely covered silky grey hair, with a matted black mane atop his canine head encasing sharp fangs and glowing green eyes. He has a slightly hunched posture, and owing to his form, doesn't wear a full Aqua uniform. Instead, Hawke's clothing includes a navy leather bomber emblazoned with the Aqua badge on the right breast, with no shirt underneath, and a pair of khaki slacks. His entirely canine paws and claw like hands don't owe themselves to wearing boots or gloves of any kind.

Upon finding himself in the afterlife, he is left with the wounds inflicted on him prior to his death, and a zombie-like appearance. See this picture for some kind of idea.

Personality:

Generally holds an arrogant and self-righteous demeanour, believing that Aqua should truly belong to him. Talan, while easily angered, is a cold and calculating man able to form seemingly perfect strategies to solve most dangerous situations. He gives respect where it is due, but is mostly just hiding his own wish to demand it from everyone he comes across. He isn't usually one to hold a grudge, as he knows it just clouds his judgement.

Background:

Previously a loyal Captain in Team Aqua, Hawke eventually grew weary of Raidon Makoto's leadership style and sought to overthrow him as Supreme Field Commander of Aqua, taking the artifact his team had been enlisted to assist in acquiring for his own gain. However, the coup was a failure, and Makoto dispatched Talan's followers quickly, leading to a decisive duel. Stringing Hawke up by his own entrails and leaving him for dead, Raidon continued in his quest for the artifact and greater power.

Eventually, Hawke was finished off when found by a pack of disgusting zombies. He now finds himself headed for the afterlife, but a strong desire to reclaim his former glory will surely see him through to return to the living realms...

Pokémon: Lanturn, Blaziken, Skarmory
Team: Aqua
Weapons: Ram-Dao (second sword from left- big black one), Shuriken
Two Tactical Skills: Sneak and Lockpick, Survival
Two Combat Skills: Unarmed, Melee Weapons/Throwing
Old 02-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Looks good, though, I don't know how Talan Hawke will be able to regain Raidon Makoto's trust again. XD

I'm sure Neo will approve this when he gets on. Be sure to point it out in the Discussion thread.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Well Finch, for what its worth, you're approved for the RP. Nice zombie wolf you've got there.

...and on another note, I guess -Spiritomb- and ZerrudoBurreku never finished.

Old 02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
ZerrudoBurreku Offline

i finished
Old 02-27-2009, 01:09 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZerrudoBurreku View Post
i finished
Rejected. Please read the rules and follow them.