Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: (SU) Team RP VI - Twilight's Cataclysm Sign Ups

Name: Major Kent Ulysses Derdorn
Race: Human
Description: Kent is a tall man easily reaching six foot six. Kent also has bright blond hair, in a military haircut, although you can rarely see it since it is mostly hidden by the black helmet that Kent always wears. His face is rather full, and is dominated by two blue eyes that draw the most attention from anyone. Kent dresses in a uniform matching his helmet that provides no real camouflage, except for in the darkest of nights, but it does appear quite impressive. The front of the uniform has a wide array of medals on it, that are removed in real combat situations. For footwear, Kent wears large, black, metal-tipped boots that give him a distinctive sound whenever he marches. Kent also has a less-used civilian outfit consisting of clothes the same color and style as his uniform, although, not commanding as much respect.
Personality: Major Kent Derdorn is a staunch proud man, entirely confident in his own abilities. However, his pride causes him to clash with many other people and respect his authority over others, fortunately, over twenty years of discipline has culled some of Kent’s disobedience, given that the one giving the orders is someone Kent respects, or if they are at least higher ranking. Kent also hesitates at nothing to complete a goal, not caring how many people get in his way, as long as the mission is completed. This results in a single-mindedness that dominates Kent and compels him to finish his task or else.
Years in the military as well as years of training by his family has resulted in Kent being able to disassemble and reassemble weapons faster then you can say “Holy hand grenade Batman!” as well as an intricate ability to plan and comprehend military stratagem. Not only that, but Kent is so skilled at driving vehicles of war, he can successfully parallel park a tank.
Kent's main troubles are taking orders that go against his few beliefs, or his military code of honor, as well as his gung-ho policy of shooting, then asking questions.
Background: Major Kent Derdorn grew up in a military family in Celadon City, where he learned all he could about warfare. Like most children his age, Kent played with toys, although his myriad collection of tanks and soldiers could rarely be called ordinary. And rather then just play around with these little pieces of plastic, Kent would develop military situations and play through them, pretending his toys were real soldiers. None to say, this made his family proud, especially his grandfather whose legs were taken out by a misplaced mine.
Kent graduated school with no exceptional honors, and, as his father and his father before him, Kent immediately volunteered for the Army, where he rose to the rank of major. Then, in the middle of a domestic unrest, Kent calmly ordered his soldiers to fire on unarmed civilians. The result was mass panic and ended with fifteen people dead. But, Derdorn succeeded in his goal of protecting a warehouse filled with weapons from the mob.
However, news leaked out of the Major’s horrible treatment of the civilians. As a result, Kent was dishonorably discharged, although, in his family, the move was seen as a mistake. Kent became disgusted by the politicians who discharged him for Public Relations reasons, rather then for the good of the military. Shortly after this event, the Pokemon world’s economy crashed. The same politicians who had denied him his job were now on Kent’s family’s doorstep. The economy kept getting worse, and the Derdorn’s were soon denied their luxurious mansion, but they never resorted to selling the family’s military heirlooms.
Looking for a means of supporting himself, Kent went to the Nameless Soldiers, a group of undesirables who were in need of more men. As a result, Kent took his entire company of two-hundred soldiers, who respected their Major more then the failing Kanto government, to the Nameless Soldiers and pledged them to the NS, mainly as a show of goodwill, but also as a request for permission to join.
Now Kent is serving in the Nameless Army, the somewhat elite police force of the NS and trying desperately to rise up in the ranks and reclaim his glory.
Pokemon: Leafeon, Blazekin, Kingdra, Magnezone, Tyranitar, Yanmega
Team: The Nameless Soldiers
Weapons: 1x AK-108 Assault Rifle
1x Sig Sauer P229 (DAK Version) Semi-Automatic Pistol
6x M68 Fragmentation Grenades
1x Swiss Army Knife
Two Tactical Skills: Commander, and Driving
Two Combat Skills: Small Fire Arms, and Melee Weapons/Throwing

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 01-11-2009, 12:37 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Alright, Neo's busy and asked my to do the Sign-Ups for him...

Approved:
Lord Celebi
Neo Pikachu
Charbok
White Wolf of Snow [Background is a little skimpy and bland. I'm a bit more laissez faire than Neo, so I'll let it slide. :/]
RawrIsMyMiddleName
Dr. Scott
Charizard_Michelle [I don't know why you keep changing names. First, your NPC is Sean Agradeable, then its Sean Agrable, now its Sean Agreeable? Make up your mind, man/woman/hermaphrodite/thetan!]
Brainiac
SuperBoy [Setting someone's hair on fire is a cruel joke? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD]
Skiboydoggy
Kentucky_Fried_Torchic

Rejected:
U-B-3-R [Dude, this is a serious role play. Playing an amalgation of Michael Jackson is stuff that should have been done in the Parody WAR RP, not now.]
KOR [Yeah, the suit is a bit too much. If you started out as a Deoxys hybrid, and then RPed out making the suit, that'd be fine.]
Splishee [CDPA is only in Sinnoh. The Zombie virus hit the Orange Islands. While the Sevii Islands are in the vicinity of the Orange Islands, the Seviis aren't zombified.]
Black Fox of Darkness [Several things. First, the Pokemon series itself is a separate dimension within the Team RP Multiverse, and thusly, isn't canon for Team RP VI. Second, your background was just bouncing around random stuff, ending with "Oh, and I forgot I was abused as a child, so I'm a Nameless Soldier now." Please redo your background by adding length and substance.]
Cipher Lord [Neo forgot to include the 'No Dittos' clause in the first post. I abused the Ditto Hybrid the first time around, and ruined Ditto hybrids for everyone. Pick a new Pokemon hybrid form and I'll accept you.]

Pending:
KittenGirl2000 [Take your time...]
Lusankya
Alana_Marie
Old 01-11-2009, 12:48 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

Yay. Approved. Thanks rust.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:18 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Cipher Lord is now accepted.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:20 AM
Lusitania Offline

Thank you greatly, rust.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:47 AM
zinachu Offline

Name: Raven Lean
Race: Houndoom Hybrid
Description: Standing at 5'7 with long black hair and sharp red eyes, Raven is anything but normal. Her canines are longer because of the Houndoom DNA within her system, also including claws instead of nails and the bone bracelets (Dun know what else to call 'em :p) around her wrists and ankles. She also has the bone formations on her backs, making sleeping on her back rather uncomfortable. Her skin is dark, but not black. She usually wears camouflage, but will also wear darker colors, such as navy or black.
Personality: Raven used to be a little more upbeat then she is now, but she'd rather keep to herself and is very distrustful to most people she meets and doesn't know. She'll take the first chance she can get to blow someone's head off though, especially if you make her really mad. Other then that, she can keep a cool tempo. Her very presence seems to depress someone, and has an ugly habit of 'ready shoot aim'.
Background: Raven was born and raised in Alima, her father had been a major in the Almian Air Force and she wanted to follow in his footsteps, but her mother disapproved. Instead she became a Pokčmon Ranger at fifteen. But after spending five years as a Ranger, she grew bored with it and ran away from home. She knew her heart was belonged in the sky. Finding the nearest Air Force recruiting office, she joined at twenty years old. She flew through the ranks and became the youngest Brigadier General in the entire branch. She was dispatched to Sinnoh and was there for three years. They were nearing the end of the Sinnoh tour when the CDPA was set off. The Almian Air Force was trying to flee the region, but had already lost many of their forces to the CDPA. Raven's plane crashed near Veilstone City and without any type of protective gear, she was instantly infected. She crawled away from the wreck not severely wounded, but her head had been hit hard in the crash. She had amnesia and remembered nothing about her past or where she had come from. All she knew was her name which was written on her uniform so with no where to go, she lived as a nomad in Sinnoh. She discovered Team Aqua and asked if she could join them, desperatly seeking help with her new abilites and wanting somewhere to belong to. They accepted her and was given six Pokemon of her choice. It was then she discovered her talent for lock picking and computer hacking, and Aqua now considers her an asset to their team.
Pokémon: Umbreon (Nightfang), Pikachu (Sparkplug), Lucario (SteelFang), Floatzel (Hydro), Shiny Arcanine (Sunflare), Charizard (Rapidfire)
Team: Team Aqua
Weapons: AK-47, PT145 Pistol
Two Tactical Skills: Sneak & Lockpick and Computer Hacking/Programming
Two Combat Skills: Small Firearms/ Expert Pokémon Handling

Last edited by zinachu; 01-11-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 03:21 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

You can't accept yourself, Rust!

So, I'll accept you :P.

And yeah, I might change some things around (like Sanders' hybrid form, or some background) but nothing big. I have a hard time keeping things the same. If I make a big change I'll let ya'll know.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 01-11-2009, 04:07 AM
Splishee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Splishee

Oh, damn it. I must have skimmed over the paragraph(s) that said that. I'll edit it next week. Not too late? D:
Old 01-11-2009, 04:12 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishee View Post
Oh, damn it. I must have skimmed over the paragraph(s) that said that. I'll edit it next week. Not too late? D:
Bah, it's not a big deal, just a contingency thing.

I highly doubt it'll be too late ^^

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 01-11-2009, 04:46 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

I'll redo mine, then. :P I don't mind actually, I've got a great idea. Time for the UGP (Unpopulars Gone Popular)

Name: Dirins Loring
Race: Machoke Hybrid
Description: Dirins is your average gray bodybuilder with brown protrusions on his head. Red stripes run along his biceps and wrists. He's also developing a snout. Other than that, he looks like a normal human. He's slightly shorter than your average seventh grader, but he weighs at least 55 pounds more. Despite the additional weight, Dirins could still lift more than a hundred grown men if he put them all on a plate. Dirins usually wears a tank top over a black speedo.
Personality: Dirins is a very intelligent guy. Before turning into a Machoke, he was lacking in physical terms. Now, however, he is much stronger, and still retains his intelligence. Dirins is also very nice, and considerate. He's not the type of guy that would start smoking if you asked him to, but he'd consider most things. Dirins is also very sinister and evil. Despite his seemingly nice attitude, the morals Dirins believes in are rather horrible and inhuman. Dirins is a very powerhungry and ambitious fellow, and also a smooth talker.
Background: Dirins lived a life of a nerd, getting teased at school and whatnot. He tried to be cool, but he was obsessed with the computer his entire life. However, after turning into a Machoke hybrid, he found that he was much too clumsy to maneuver his fingers on a computer, and started to get physical. Dirins headed out to the gym more often, and he started to wander the streets, meeting people. He never told any of them about his nerdy past. This helped him earn a reputation in the streets. Eventually getting cooler, Dirins is what he is today. One day, Dirins heard word of a group of mercenaries called Team Aqua, and joined them. This is a very recent, since it's after his transformation into Machoke. Ever since his recent entry into Team Aqua, he has completed one mission with flying colours - the hijacking of a government building. Dirins has also bribed his way into a rather high-rank amongst the Aqua ranks.
Pokémon: Alakazam, Xatu, Bronzong, Hariyama, Infernape, Blaziken
Team: Aqua
Weapons:

-Claymores
-C4
-Frag Grenades
-Grenade Launcher
-Throwing Knives
-Club
-Spiked Ball attached to Chain
-Two Skinscrapers
-Kunai knives with Japanese paper bombs attached
-Stun Grenades
-Flashbangs
-Smoke Grenades
-Makibishi Spikes with miniature invisibility generators attached
-Gloves with spikes where the knuckles are
-Mace

Two Tactical Skills: Speech, Engineering
Two Combat Skills: Melee Weapons/Throwing, Demolitions/Traps

Super NPCs (Stronger, harder to kill NPCs)

NPC #1

Name: Miranda Silverwind
Species: Porygon Hybrid
Background: Dirins' childhood friend, one of two. She lived a life basically the same as Dirins' up until the transformation process. Miranda stayed a nerd unlike Dirins, but they remained good friends. Dirins brought Miranda into Aqua with him, and she's one of his two most trusted partners.
Description: Basically, a blue-and-red humanshape gone polygon. She's very much like Dirins in personality, though only 3/4 as evil. Also, she's a lot more nice and easier to persuade as well. The only weapon she carries is a special Samus-like hand attachment that channels her Zap Cannon attack, making it more powerful and accurate.
Tactical Skill: Computer Hacking/Programming
Combat Skill: Big Firearms

NPC #2

Name: Darien Cosmino
Species: Kecleon Hybrid
Background: Darien was a loser, like Miranda and Dirins. He's was the snitch at school. He's the guy that introduced Dirins to Aqua, having eavesdropped somebody talking about Aqua being one of the best gangs around.
Description: Darien is a very stealthy guy with extremely developed senses. Dirins has made good use of Darien, sweet talking Darien into being his personal spy and pickpocket. Darien usually follows Dirins in missions, picking locks for Dirins and sneaking around enemy bases, while Miranda stays at HQ and does what she can do to help via computer. Darien's invisibility ability is also very useful. Darien is a green human with lizard-like features and an extremely long tongue. A red zigzag is around his waist. Darien has a tail always curled into a spiral. All he carries weapon-wise is a pistol, a sniper rifle and a silenced MP5.
Tactical Skill: Sneak & Lockpick
Combat Skill: Small Firearms

Last edited by Nitro; 01-11-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:49 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Your background is way too short, Nitro. Make it longer pl0x.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:56 AM
Nitro Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Send a message via AIM to Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
Your background is way too short, Nitro. Make it longer pl0x.
There, I edited it. D:
Old 01-11-2009, 04:58 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-B-3-R View Post
There, I edited it. D:

Whatever, welcome to the RP, Nitro.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:05 AM
KOR Offline