Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 01-30-2009, 07:34 PM
atucker22 Offline

Default Re: what makes a good and true pokemon trainer?

They are powerful, strategic, kind, and smart.

Wow that sounds much like me!!
The "FireMaster" banner done by Thunder1990 My VPP Stats
Old 01-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Ajarr Offline
Banned

Someone who knows how to win, nuff said.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:41 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

A good and true Pokemon trainer? In order to be a good Pokemon trainer, you have to take your wins and your losses at the same approach. In order to be a true Pokemon trainer, you have to be dedicated, either for evil or good.

=)

Old 02-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomon View Post
hmm... i don't think theirs no real answer to this, it depends on the person. sometimes ppl would say, "haveing stronger pokemon in your team is what makes a good and true trainer" at least, thats what ive heard .
That's not true. You need to see all Pokemon as equal equal equal ... equal equals. (Yes, so none can be more equal than others...) In other words, don't ignore and despise the weak. They may have much untapped potential. That's why I don't like Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masami View Post
Well, A trainer who badly and sexually abuses his Pokémon, sends them into chronic depression, never gets caught but the Pokemon eventully commit suicide in a bloody way.

Whoose with me?
What the- ...?! I totally disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Turtwig View Post
Any kid with guts and a backpack can be a trainer. Look at Ash, he's an idiot, but he somehow makes it.
And Masami: You're my hero. <3
Ash is forced to follow the script to make the anime less boring than it is. He's no idiot.

Besides, it's good and true Pokemon trainers only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atucker22 View Post
They are powerful, strategic, kind, and smart.

Wow that sounds much like me!!
I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jericho View Post
Someone who knows how to win, nuff said.
That's for the good part only. Like most people, the "good" part is all you said. We need the "good" and the "true" part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
A good and true Pokemon trainer? In order to be a good Pokemon trainer, you have to take your wins and your losses at the same approach. In order to be a true Pokemon trainer, you have to be dedicated, either for evil or good.

=)
True, but you also need to be very good at being a Pokemon trainer to begin with. Otherwise, all that you say doesn't count. And watch that your Pokemon don't hate you or be scared of you.

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 02-01-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:48 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

moo luxray rules moo

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Pokemon_Ron Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Ron Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon_Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pokemaster View Post
moo luxray rules moo
umm no spam lmfao

anyway a good pokemon trainer is one that wins and accomplishes their goals as a trainer.a TRUE pokemon trainer is one that cares for its pokemon above anything and does wat their mind is set 2
Old 02-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Quote:
True, but you also need to be very good at being a Pokemon trainer to begin with. Otherwise, all that you say doesn't count. And watch that your Pokemon don't hate you or be scared of you.
Notice how the title of the thread is "good" and not "very good". Being a good trainer doesn't necessarily mean you have more wins than losses, it just means that you are virtuous to the extent in which your wins are just important as your losses; how else could a Pokemon trainer get more wins? Therefore, I've proved myself right, and the bolded and the underlined wrong.

-owned by a PokeFreak-
-no offense if any taken-

As for the itacilized, that is just an additional standard. Team Rocket for example. They couldn't give a darn about their Pokemon. Some so the same, and they're still qualified as "true" Pokemon trainers. You have to at least be dedicated. The hate/fear addition is the requirement of a knowledgeable trainer.

Remember this famous quote from one most people hate, "It's not about what's right or wrong in the situation, but the thing to do." Or something like that. That's right. It's Bill O'Reilly. AND IT'S RIGHT. =O

-kaboom-

Old 02-04-2009, 08:22 PM
The Admiral GiMoo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

what makes a good and true pokemon trainer is that they don't make their Pokemon faint. And also, he/she takes care of all of his/her Pokemon.

Credit to Anastasia-R for making the banner!
Old 03-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Ah Beng I the Pikabeng Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Requiem of Verities View Post
Notice how the title of the thread is "good" and not "very good". Being a good trainer doesn't necessarily mean you have more wins than losses, it just means that you are virtuous to the extent in which your wins are just important as your losses; how else could a Pokemon trainer get more wins? Therefore, I've proved myself right, and the bolded and the underlined wrong. Well, yes, but you can only be a true Pokemon trainer if you love Pokemon and be on the good side but you can't battle to save your life. You can't be good, if you know what I mean. If you don't, you don't know what you're talking about, and so shouldn't be talking about it in the first place.

-owned by a PokeFreak-
-no offense if any taken-

As for the itacilized, that is just an additional standard. Team Rocket for example. They couldn't give a darn about their Pokemon. Some so the same, and they're still qualified as "true" Pokemon trainers. You have to at least be dedicated. The hate/fear addition is the requirement of a knowledgeable trainer. Which counts under "good".

Remember this famous quote from one most people hate, "It's not about what's right or wrong in the situation, but the thing to do." Or something like that. That's right. It's Bill O'Reilly. AND IT'S RIGHT. =O You just don't get it, do you?

-kaboom-
My rebuttal's in bold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimoo View Post
what makes a good and true pokemon trainer is that they don't make their Pokemon faint. And also, he/she takes care of all of his/her Pokemon.
Ah... not really. That's just part of it. :P

Last edited by Ah Beng I the Pikabeng; 03-06-2009 at 02:14 PM.